Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

He's 12 Years Older Than Me And He's Shorter Than Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's 12 Years Older Than Me And He's Shorter Than Me (6311 Views)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: He's 12 Years Older Than Me And He's Shorter Than Me by okamal(m): 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2009
my own opinion on this issue is that you are confussed on wht to do and the same time scary of ur elder sister or ur parent since they showed u their stand on this relationship.Sister i will advise you to pray seriously over it first.Also, i undertand that love deosnt see any shortcomings.thats why some pple used to say LOVE IS BLIND which i dont subscribe to.well, just be sincere to ursef if realy you love this man.according to you, you said he had waited for you or chasing for like two yrs.that shows the man realy want you to be his wife not girl frnd.talking about age, you are not the first person getting married wth older man oooo.even some ladies nowadays prefers their dad's mate.wetin we never see in naija and that doesnt mean they will not have happy home.if really you love him 4get abt his size or whtever.the main problem i think you have now is how to get used to him freely.this is a serious issue that you need to address b4 going into altar.i blv he is mature enough to manage any situation.pls tell him your mind.dont hide ur mind for him b4 marriage oo. its dangerious.you can always make your so call family members to love.all depends on your attitude to him.let me tell that this man is in a good position to have been chasing many girls better than you.once he is caring as you are trying to narate his xcters to you then summon courage to be open and free to him.Talk to your GOD oo , dont loose him oo.many caring and God fearing guys are scarce out there. Do you know that once you loose him thousands of chiks are waiting for ur opportunity to grab.think twice.pray and fast if need be.matrimonial no be moimoi oo.all the best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go / England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) / Pls How I Receive Money Sent From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.