Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,747 members, 7,862,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (26881 Views)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2006
@babyosisi

She just doesn't get it. She is now saying we all have white counterparts we are fighting for because we can't help see someone talk about them like that.

By the way, I appreciate your comment about the civil war and how you do not blame all of us yorubas for it. Much love to you my sister.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2006
@Babyosisi

You are as hard headed as I am, you will not stop.

I said it before and I will say it again, I know there are good white people but for a black person comprehension, they are like snakes in a barrel. The snakes, that will not harm you are on the bottom of the barreal. The vipers, rattlesnakes and anacondas, snakes like them, they are on the top of the barrel.

I would be a fool to try and reach to the bottom of the barrel to try and get a good snake out. You named all those good white folks. How many good black men have been killed for reaching to the bottom of that barell to pull out a good white woman?

What would make a black man be fool enough to risk his life for a white woman? What good white woman who loves a black man would be with him when she knows he can get killed, all for the sake of love? Please.

Your missing the point, and you probably still will. Now is not the time for black people to be mixing. We have to much self hatred and it is causing us to sacrifice our self for those people we love more. Those people being,  Whiiiite people.

Yes, there some good white people, John Brown being one of them. I respect John Brown and white people like him because John Brown was hung as well as his Sons were Hung for helping black people. John Brown wasn't suffering with self hate, he appreciated the way that God mad him. He had a White wife like his self. He was not trying to sleep with black women as a reward for considering black people as human. He wanted to do Gods will. White people like that still exists but we should not be concerned with Good white people if our reason for being concerned with them  will consume us so much, that we are not concerned with our self. I know you said there are bad black people which is true. I would be a fool to say that bad black people don't exist. But, it is much safer to deal with my own because their ways are not foreign to me and I can sniff out a bad one in minutes. Where as with white people, they have ways that can be terribly manipulating. They have always had it. The proof is in their take over of the world and how they accomplished that.

Like I said, weather you believe it or not, I love all people, I am a peoples person. If you are hungry, or you need clothing, I will feed you I will clothe you no matter what your color is. In this case, it doesn't matter if you are good or bad, I would do the same for those people as well.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Chxta(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2006
Racism!
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 2:51am On Oct 11, 2006
Sista:

@Babyosisi

You are as hard headed as I am, you will not stop.

I said it before and I will say it again, I know there are good white people but for a black person comprehension, they are like snakes in a barrel. The snakes, that will not harm you are on the bottom of the barreal. The vipers, rattlesnakes and anacondas, snakes like them, they are on the top of the barrel.

I would be a fool to try and reach to the bottom of the barrel to try and get a good snake out. You named all those good white folks. How many good black men have been killed for reaching to the bottom of that barell to pull out a good white woman?

What would make a black man be fool enough to risk his life for a white woman? What good white woman who loves a black man would be with him when she knows he can get killed, all for the sake of love? Please.

Your missing the point, and you probably still will. Now is not the time for black people to be mixing. We have to much self hatred and it is causing us to sacrifice our self for those people we love more. Those people being, Whiiiite people.

Yes, there some good white people, John Brown being one of them. I respect John Brown and white people like him because John Brown was hung as well as his Sons were Hung for helping black people. John Brown wasn't suffering with self hate, he appreciated the way that God mad him. He had a White wife like his self. He was not trying to sleep with black women as a reward for considering black people as human. He wanted to do Gods will. White people like that still exists but we should not be concerned with Good white people if our reason for being concerned with them will consume us so much, that we are not concerned with our self. I know you said there are bad black people which is true. I would be a fool to say that bad black people don't exist. But, it is much safer to deal with my own because their ways are not foreign to me and I can sniff out a bad one in minutes. Where as with white people, they have ways that can be terribly manipulating. They have always had it. The proof is in their take over of the world and how they accomplished that.

Like I said, weather you believe it or not, I love all people, I am a peoples person. If you are hungry, or you need clothing, I will feed you I will clothe you no matter what your color is. In this case, it doesn't matter if you are good or bad, I would do the same for those people as well.

I rest my case
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 6:21am On Oct 11, 2006
@Babyosisi

I rest my case

You don't have anything else to do.

You have said more times than once that you rest your case. Your case on me can't get any bigger, being that I have nothing to hide.

You mean to tell me your just now getting what I am all about?

I heard you telling someone that you were old.

I know what everyone thinks I act like but you act like an old miserable and decrepit bitty.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2006
Sista:

@Babyosisi
You don't have anything else to do.

What about you ? You spend so much time preaching hatred against whites all over Nairaland and you have the guts to say this to someone.

Sista:

I know what everyone thinks I act like but you act like an old miserable and decrepit bitty.

Haha ! Unbelieveable !! Sista is calling someone miserable. You don't have people to talk to in real life (they can see that you are bipolar) so you spend all your life clogging threads, picking fights with people and writing irrelevant BS all over Nairaland.

SISTA, YOU AND ONLY YOU IS THE MISERABLE ONE. YOU NEED TO SEEK DELIVERANCE
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2006
maxell:

What about you ? You spend so much time preaching hatred against whites all over Nairaland and you have the guts to say this to someone.

Haha ! Unbelieveable !! Sista is calling someone miserable. You don't have people to talk to in real life (they can see that you are bipolar) so you spend all your life clogging threads, picking fights with people and writing irrelevant BS all over Nairaland.

SISTA, YOU AND ONLY YOU IS THE MISERABLE ONE. YOU NEED TO SEEK DELIVERANCE

I think we should now leave her alone before she jumps.
Seriously this is beyond nairaland
I read the last post a couple of times and shook my head,how uncordinated,what a pity.
The woman is in grave danger.
She needs deliverance from herself and her demons.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2006
babyosisi:

I think we should now leave her alone before she jumps.
Seriously this is beyond nairaland

You do make sense. Her situation is beyond Nairaland and i definately don't want her to jump.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by somegirl(f): 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2006
babyosisi: There are good white people and there are bad ones.
There are good AA and bad ones.
There are good Nigerians and bad ones.

It is not possible to label a whole race of people as evil due to the doings of some of their forefathers.
If you've not met some nice white folks.you may be consciously or unconsciously looking out for and acknowledging just the bad ones.
You will be a much happier person if you recognized these facts

There were whites in the civil right matches.
There were white killed for siding with blacks
You do them a great injustice by not acknowledging this.

As an Igbo woman,my people were slaughtered by the rest of Nigerians during a 3 year war before I was even born and their properties stolen and confiscated including bank accounts and houses and lands.
I would be an unhappy woman to blame maxell,a yoruba lady for it and live with animosity and bitterness all my life.

Your opinions are powerful,you may be able to handle it but a child hearing it from you may not,it could set them off on a white killing spree.
We have to be careful the words we utter in the name of black love.

Babyosisi, you're a fully grown tree! Daalu maka ozi a. kiss
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by superman(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2006
all white ppl are bad! superman already know! stay clever as u roll all u get caught!

quoted
superman son of naija
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2006
somegirl:

Babyosisi, you're a fully grown tree! Daalu maka ozi a. kiss

thanks dear.
nwanyi Igbo k'am bu.
Ndewo kwa
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by delf747(m): 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2006
Sista:

[b]@Delf747[/b]Delf, for those who don't know, You and I already had our past beef. I thought you and I were through.

There's no hatchet to bury Sista.

Your posts were becoming very long (not to mention immature) and I didn't have time to do them justice with a reply.

So I did the adult thing and bailed.

Sista:

[b]@Delf747[/b]All you know is my words in nairaland. What would I have to be responsible for in nairaland?

So you admit your not being responsible here?

It's all a game for you eh?

In my experience this is how Americans tend to treat the rest of the world. They come it with righteousness about some issue but they are only using this to show how above everyone else they are.

This is why all Americans say America is a 'great' country,  even when its roots are totally rotten.

When people don't buy it you see their true colours - they don't give a sh*t really - their pretence at caring was only to massage their own egos.

You try to lord it over Nigerians and others here because you can't possibly imagine that they know more about the world than you.

When Nigeria is a nuclear power who will you lecture then?

(PS: I take it all back. Here's some evil white children hating on African culture: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwc6V2OW7bE )
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 5:24am On Oct 12, 2006
@Delf747

You try to lord it over Nigerians and others here because you can't possibly imagine that they know more about the world than you.

When Nigeria is a nuclear power who will you lecture then?

(PS: I take it all back. Here's some evil white children hating on African culture: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwc6V2OW7bE )

Delf, what is your point?

Your method reminds me of Somegirl, a white girl in nairaland who reminded me of the bad things Africans do to each other, when I talked about what white people do to all people of color.

That's right, keep black people thinking that their own people are the enemy's, that way they will always see white people as the white angels who can, will or has rescued them from their own people. Therefore, white people will continue to convince their self that they are not accountable for all the corruption they cause and have caused.

Divide and rule is your method as well as white people like you. Do you notice what you attempt to do as a white man? Is it all subconscious? Don't you recognize? Never mind, I am not going to let you off that easy, you know what you attempt to do, and have in some cases succeeded in doing.

Not with me you won't. You won't convince me of anything except for the fact that you are not for black unification because black unification does not include white people and for white people, that would be an insult that they are not included. I mean look at all the good things white people have done for black people right.

What was your point in giving me that link? Did you also recognize that it was black people who embraced those white children and let them come onto a black show to play the tribute to Africa?  You make a big deal about the white kids doing that as if they are the only ones who make musical contributions to Africa. Black kids and black adults in America been doing that way, way, way longer before white kids. In fact we taught white kids how to play our music. I bet you won't go and search for video links of black kids doing the same thing those white kids did but better because blacks are the originals of that music? I bet you won't go and search for the evidence that shows we teach white people everything worth knowing.   

Your only aim is to show how great white people are because of course you are white right? Notice how you talk badly about Americans when you are putting me down but notice then to how you support your fellow white brothers and sisters in America by giving me this link.

I know my history and nothing has changed. White people want to be the central, the center of attention.

Yes, the music those white kids played sounded good but, then again it should have because, I am pretty sure it was some black people who taught them how to play that music just like we teach them how to dance, rapp and be coooooool.

Anyhow, it was a nice video but it is not better or any different than what Black Americans have done many times before. You won't cop to that because you call Africans in America- Americans. This divides us from our brothers and sisters in Africa. Therfore, AA's couldn't possibly make musical contributiosn to Africa, right? We don't care about our brothers and sisters in Africa right?

By the way, is that the only example you have to show that white people really love black people? That show exposed them and set them up for a music career. In case you didn't know, black music is the most popular in America, if black people like your music, that means everyone will, that means big time sales. White America sees how the young people of all races love African Americans. White corporate America uses AA's to set trends and that is how they make money off of AA's. Those white kids knew what they were doing going on the Apollo show. Remember? America is a place where people seek opportunity, LOL

Let's talk about the white people who dump nuclear waist in Africa. Let's talk about the white people who prevent this from happening, pleeeeeze.

Let's talk about the white people who paid reperations to everyone they corrupted but they never reperated black people, why is that? Are white people afraid of what we can do? Or do they not want us to get the idea that we are just as human as the rest?

Remember, Africans can't do anything without the interference of white people so called rescueing us right? So why don't those white people rescue Africans from Aids and nuclear waist? You do know that Aids was created in a lab by white people don't you?

So you admit your not being responsible here?

You can't and never will understand my sarcasm, it's a black thang.

This is why all Americans say America is a 'great' country,  even when its roots are totally rotten.

See how you keep callling me American, you see? Divide and rule is what you contribute to.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by delf747(m): 1:27am On Oct 13, 2006
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 1:31am On Oct 13, 2006
@Delf747

If black unification will shut you up I'm all for it.

I know white sarcasm when I hear it.

Children learning music have no hidden agenda, just like a butterfly learning to fly is only spreading its wings.

That's all good and things but what does that have to do with anything I be bumping my gums about in nairaland?
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by delf747(m): 1:33am On Oct 13, 2006
I posted prematurely by mistake.

How did you reply so quickly?

Have you got some kind of alarm set?

Please wait for my full reply.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 1:37am On Oct 13, 2006
@Delf747

I posted prematurely by mistake.

How did you reply so quickly?

Have you got some kind of alarm set?

Please wait for my full reply.

Geez, a little desperate aren't we? LOL

Prematurely eh?
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 13, 2006
@Sista

Don't you know when to quit and say I've had enough?, You overstayed your welcome in this thread like 3 pages ago.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 2:02am On Oct 13, 2006
@Donzman

Don't you know when to quit and say I've had enough?, You overstayed your welcome in this thread like 3 pages ago.

I have not overstayed my welcome any more or less than your (ace coon boons).
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by delf747(m): 2:03am On Oct 13, 2006
Sista:

[b]@Delf747[/b]You won't convince me of anything except for the fact that you are not for black unification because black unification does not include white people and for white people,

If black unification will shut you up Sista I'm all for it.

Sista:

[b]@Delf747[/b]What was your point in giving me that link?

Just showing that nature grows beyond politics. Children learning music have no hidden agenda,  just like a butterfly learning to fly is only spreading its wings.

Sista:

[b]@Delf747[/b]Your only aim is to show how great white people are because of course you are white right? Notice how you talk badly about Americans when you are putting me down but notice then to how you support your fellow white brothers and sisters in America by giving me this link.

How twisted can you get? You don't know my race that's one of the wonders of the internet. Puts it all in to perspective eh? Just minds debating with eachother. Amazing how our true natures are hidden from each other in everyday life isn't it? That's why we need a god force to balance things out.

There's no way those children would be on the internet if they weren't American. You see its all part of the same problem. America has to make a big deal out of race. White kids pretending to be black. Black kids pretending to be white, etc, etc,  America has to continually promote these contradictory and  phony ideals because neither white or black people belong there. I guess nature will sort it all out in the end.

Sista:

@Delf747
You do know that Aids was created in a lab by white people don't you?

Aids is the human form of SIV as far as I know. In fact the last documentary I saw suggested it doesn't even exist. It is a contrived disease used by drug companies to make billions of dollars. I'm no expert on it though.

Sista:

[b]@Delf747[/b]See how you keep callling me American, you see? Divide and rule is what you contribute to.

Come on now. Are you telling me the stars and stripes flying in the wind symbolises Africa?

America is the most nationalistic nation on earth. Check out this advertisement for the U.S. Army. Either you or Drusilla mentioned that over a third of the U.S. military is AA. Well it's right here in this advert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSbCnWe6e1o
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 2:08am On Oct 13, 2006
@Delf747

Don't have time to respond right at this minute, gotta go but I will be back on tonight and I will respond then.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2006
@Delf747

How twisted can you get? You don't know my race that's one of the wonders of the internet. Puts it all in to perspective eh? Just minds debating with eachother. Amazing how our true natures are hidden from each other in everyday life isn't it? That's why we need a god force to balance things out.

You are right, I got you mixed up with the member named Nferyn, sorry about that- that was my mistake. I don't know what color you are. Talking with you reminded me of talking with him. As many times though that I called you white, why do you wait until now to tell me I don't know what color you are? Hmmm

There's no way those children would be on the internet if they weren't American. You see its all part of the same problem. America has to make a big deal out of race. White kids pretending to be black. Black kids pretending to be white, etc, etc,  America has to continually promote these contradictory and  phony ideals because neither white or black people belong there. I guess nature will sort it all out in the end.

You are right, America belongs to the Native Americans. White people stole the land from them and they (white people) used black brainwashed slave men to help them kill the Native Americans. The things white people are capable of. It's just terrible.

Aids is the human form of SIV as far as I know. In fact the last documentary I saw suggested it doesn't even exist. It is a contrived disease used by drug companies to make billions of dollars. I'm no expert on it though.

Okay you are suggesting two theory's here. One being that Aids is the human form of SIV which is a disease chimpanzees may acquire. For this theory you would have to explain how humans got the disease, did they get it from monkeys? chimps preferably.
If SIV is a disease that Chimps get, how do they get it and how long has SIV been around? If it has been around for a long time, You would still have to explain how did it spread to humans if that is the implications. Your second theory seems to make more sense, that the disease was created to make billions of dolloars. How exactly would the billions of dollars be made from a disease that kills people? And why is Aids running rampant in Africa the place that still has 90 percent of it's wealth. A place that has be colonized by white squatters? Lets try answering that one? The whole monkey bit is played out. White people been using monkeys as The closest friends of Africans for a long time. Africans have even been equated to monkeys for to long. Isn't that perfect, blame it on monkeys and everyone knows Africa is full of not only Chimpanzee monkeys but all types of monkeys so, that would be easy to point the fingers at Africans for being so bad off of a people, that some how they genrated this powerful disease, Pleeeeeeze.

Come on now. Are you telling me the stars and stripes flying in the wind symbolizes Africa?

I don't care about a piece of clothe, believe it or not. Also you can believe this or not as well but most black people in America do not pledge  to the flag.

America is the most nationalistic nation on earth. Check out this advertisement for the U.S. Army. Either you or Drusilla mentioned that over a third of the U.S. military is AA. Well it's right here in this advert.

This advertisement does not apply to me. There are many AA's who this does not apply to. I said it before and I will say it again. I am African. African American is a white lie to distinct me and people like me, descendants of African slaves, former slaves of white American people. American is code word for white. AA is a Undercover way for saying Former slaves of white people. Believe it or not, Black people in America are not treated like Americans, never have been.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2006
yawns

boring boring

Seun you can now shut down the thread.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by GNature(m): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2006
babyosisi:

yawns

boring boring

This is too funny grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Uche2nna(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2006
Una Get Time O! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2006
This is too funny

What's even more funnier is, she knew a long time ago this topic fell off. However, she keeps peeping in here to leave her comments as well as the rest of us. She loves me, I am the reason why she keeps coming back.

Any way, It is not the responsibility of this topic to add spice to her life, maybe she should find a man to do that for her, if she can.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2006
babymama are you referring to me?
If having a man is to have multiple babydaddys
and running an "open door" policy so to speak,enjoy!!!

I hope the wages can pay the rent!!!
and supplement the foodstamp coupons.
kitikpa
Sista:

What's even more funnier is, she knew a long time ago this topic fell off. However, she keeps peeping in here to leave her comments as well as the rest of us. She loves me, I am the reason why she keeps coming back.

Any way, It is not the responsibility of this topic to add spice to her life, maybe she should find a man to do that for her, if she can.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by EastnEuSis(f): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2006
Sista:

You talk too much, and you are very bitchy, anybody can talk about man, but not you slut who came to Nairaland to catch youself a man, and talk crap about people's wife, thinking they would jump on you, don't worry about Babyosisi she has a man, is visible and she is satisfied with her fine Nigerian man that you 've been trying unsuccessfully to find your self, you said you have a Nigerian man [WITH THIS YOUR KIND OF CHARACTER??], how could you be lying like this, in your dreams, no Nigerian man would ever look at you, infact count out Nairaland. You 've never made sense on any of your posts, the only thing you do is quarrel, no wonder why Drusilla decided not to post here as long as you are here.

NOTE;

DRUSILLA WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE COME BACK, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THIS ''SISTA'' OF WOMAN, SHE IS RUINING ALL THE THINGS YOU BUILT IN NAIRALAND, COME BACK SISTER BIKO WE WANT YOU BACK.

Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2006
EastnEuSis:

You talk too much, and you are very bitchy, anybody can talk about man, but not you slut who came to Nairaland to catch youself a man, and talk crap about people's wife, thinking they would jump on you, don't worry about Babyosisi she has a man, is visible and she is satisfied with her fine Nigerian man that you 've been trying unsuccessfully to find your self, you said you have a Nigerian man [WITH THIS YOUR KIND OF CHARACTER??], how could you be lying like this, in your dreams, no Nigerian man would ever look at you, infact count out Nairaland. You 've never made sense on any of your posts, the only thing you do is quarrel, no wonder why Drusilla decided not to post here as long as you are here.

NOTE;

DRUSILLA WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE COME BACK, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THIS ''SISTA'' OF WOMAN, SHE IS RUINING ALL THE THINGS YOU BUILT IN NAIRALAND, COME BACK SISTER BIKO WE WANT YOU BACK.

She(Ms bucket mouth) perhaps has an ocassional drop by Nigerian bedmate together with Tyquan, Rayshun and a host of other homeboys.
yeye woman.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2006
EastnEuSis:

you said you have a Nigerian man [WITH THIS YOUR KIND OF CHARACTER??], how could you be lying like this, in your dreams, no Nigerian man would ever look at you,

@EastnEuSis

Very good point. How can a Nigerian man be with a basket mouth woman like this ?
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 2:44am On Oct 14, 2006

You really think Drusilla stop posting because of me? I think you better go and read Drusillas profile, take a look at her last post in this topic. You will see for your self what she last posted in this topic.

This will show how premature and bias your assumptions are.

As far as the Nigerian men are concerned, never mind, won't go there with you guys.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2006
@TheOldHagWitch grin

babymama are you referring to me?
If having a man is to have multiple babydaddys
and running an "open door" policy so to speak,enjoy!!!

I hope the wages can pay the rent!!!
and supplement the foodstamp coupons.
kitikpa

This woman has never seen me before in her life and yet because I am Black and was born in America, she accuses me of the above. Infact, she never has anything good to say about black people born in America and she is a black woman her self. I basically talk about white people the same way she talks about AA's accept, I tell the truth and yet I'm a racist?  undecided

Hmmmm Interesting.

Which is worst, a Racist or a Hypocrite?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Why Are Men Always complaining About women. / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) / Men, Do You Value Intelligence Or Beauty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.