Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,293 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (26821 Views)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Uche2nna(m): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2006
Odinmma! grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2006
@Uche2nna
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by NINETOFIVE(m): 1:40am On Oct 08, 2006
wow wow wow, all the talks about you hate whites, I defend whites should stop right now, my advice is don't go about having hatred in your heart about a certain group of people cause people are not homogeneous. just treat people the way they treat you, or the way you perceive they would treat you, cause if you keep having hatred in your heart it would hinder your progress in a lot of circumstances, this does not diminish the fact that some white people has done some very bad things to black people, but generalization could be very misleading and eventually could lead to your views been distorted.

Going about telling people whom or whom not to deal with, or whom or whom not to marry is primitive and crude and is a total disregard of the fact that people are not homogeneous, but I might have to confess that general characteristics or behavioral pattern of some certain group of people could lead to the way that some people perceive such people and this is dangerous. one thing people should understand and be aware of is the fact that some black people might have strong views on some certain issues based on the general history of black people or the occurrence of the effect of this history on there lives.

My wife is white and I love her dearly and she love me too dearly, my wife is my wife and she is an individual and not all white people, and she knows and I know that some white people are capable of doing some shyt and very mean things, you will never know until you experience it, but remember people are not homogeneous, and a great numbers of white people in the west nowadays are really beginning to get sick and tiered of this bad Image [racist] of white people and are beginning to change, which is why as a continental African, you are likely to be treated better by white people in the west contrary to the treatment you might receive from your own black Westerners [this is a fact], it has happened to me and it has happened to every one I know. Is happening in the US, is happening in the UK, is happening in Holland and the whole of the western world.

These attitude was borne out of the fact that these African westerners are trying to make this statement: we are different from these people and we are better. the whole of Africans in Diaspora should take note of this and change this situation, cause thats that is genesis of the whole problems, if the African Americans would spend halve of the time they spend spreading their stereotype views of the Continental African in fostering unity, believe me things won't be like this today, I remember that Nigerians used to love African Americans to pieces before but is bad things are changing for the worse for some stupid worthless ego. The African American's has more capabilities of reaching out through the media but unfortunately they spend more of this time spreading stereotype views of the Continental Africans and this affects the way the African Americans treats a continental African in their mist therefore creating a very big gap between the two groups.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 3:25am On Oct 08, 2006
@Ninetofive

I want to hear from you why all of a sudden are you going into a tangent about getting hate out of ones heart? I swear, sometimes people in nairaland are to busy thinking about the fact that they are involved with white people, that they can not see beyond that.

Let me guess, you read where I said "I hate white people" and you probably did not bother to read beyond that because the first thing that probably came into your mind was "Oh my God, My Wife Is White" This is not about you or your white wife. I don't care about who your wife is.

I can't believe you are falling for the okey doke.

Don't be influenced okay, go back and read carefully what I was doing. If you don't pick it up right away, you must be out of touch as well.

Please do not take this personally as I am not taking it personally that people want to refer to me as a racist with hate in my heart.

I am damned in nairaland if I do and I am damned if I don't so, I have nothing to lose grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 8:55am On Oct 08, 2006
Everyone on this thread, please click on this link and see the question that Sista was asked on a different thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-25618.0.html#msg648110

(question asked by davidylan on the other thread)

Again, I rest my case
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2006
@maxwell

Everyone on this thread, please click on this link and see the question that Sista was asked on a different thread

Yes please, all do.

It is just like I said, Maxwell has been following me around trying to build her case.

I have nothing to hide, like she try's to hide the fact that she is stupid.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2006
@ to all

It sure is funny how Maxwell and Babyosisi are never on line at the same time and they seem to say the same things alike. Isn't it funny how Maxwell came in when I had Babyosisi up against the wall?

Now Babyosisi is chillin, and Maxwell has taken over her job of harassing me angry

I wonder if Maxwell is Babosisi's Altered ego undecided If she is, it is not a real good disguise sad
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2006
ONCE AGAIN

SHE IS ACCUSING PEOPLE OF BEING WHITE BECAUSE THEY DISAGREE WITH HER

Sista:

@Somegirl

Somegirl, are you a white?

If you are white, this will not stop me from having a civil conversation with you but for some reason, I get the impression that you are white.

I see you asked me did I know about how some Africans have been fighting against each other. To me, this is usually something a white person would bring up to prove something. Immediately I went to your profile after reading what you asked me and I saw that you have a picture of a white woman in your profile.

Also, In another thread as you described an Albino, your description was of a white Albino with Pink spongy scalp and long yellow or red hair I believe. I don't think those kinds of Albino's are in Africa. My opinions about Albino's do not change because of that. I still think Albino's should be included.

Like I have been saying, Sista attributes everything negative to Whites. Somegirl on the other thread had a different point of view from hers and what is the first thing she asks Somegirl  - "Are you white".                    

SOURCE:  

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-25618.0.html#msg648947

RESPONSE FROM SOMEGIRL TO SISTA

somegirl:

Sista, would it really matter if I was white? Would it again make a difference if I was white but born and raised in Nigeria? Let me tell you: My skin is neither black nor white and neither is my mind.

The albino girl, by the way, whom I described, I saw her in Nigeria. Here in Europe you don't notice albinos that much because there are many people with light skin, light hair and light eyes around. So they are not as outstanding in appearance as they are in Africa.

PS: The "pinkish" described the (artificial) flower the girl was wearing in her hair not her scalp.

SOURCE:         

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-25618.0.html#msg648973
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2006
EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THIS POST FROM MAMAPUT TO SISTA

mamaput:

Sista please do not spoil this Topic with your anti white propergander.
We are talking about inter tribal relationships.

In Nigeria we do not have employment office or social welfare, So it is very important that you pick your man with the approval of both families.

If something gose wrong along the line then you are on your own.
Even in Nigeria every village has its own Traditions and we can live among each other, but we cannot be one big Family.

If you eat only frog and i eat only toad what will we put in our pot . Frog or toad and do not tell me they are the same.

SOURCE:      https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-25618.0.html#msg648992

ALSO, READ THIS FROM DAVIDYLAN TO SISTA

davidylan:

@ sista

The hatred of white people is not equal to love for black people! Those who claim to hate whites cannot be trusted to love blacks either!

SOURCE    https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-25618.0.html#msg649020

SISTA  HAS BEEN EXPOSED AND THERE IS NO WHERE TO HIDE
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2006
@To All

Maxwell, you poor little thing you.

Why do you continue to follow me? You want to be heard so bad and you want to be viewed as an intelligent woman, you are not. Your not going to become famous for taking me down. No matter what you do, while you are doing it you will still be stupid.

Sweet Heart, I already told you and everyone else. I have nothing to hide!

You know you and Baby girl are the same person. Again, you are on line when she is not and you have taken over harassing me after I had her up against a wall. You act just like Baby girl, you are her.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2006
Quote from: davidylan on Today at 12:31:31 PM
@ sista

The hatred of white people is not equal to love for black people! Those who claim to hate whites cannot be trusted to love blacks either!

Everyone can see through you SISTA ! Everyone !
                                  You don't have to hate whites to love blacks get it ?
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2006
HERE IS ANOTHER MESSAGE TO SISTA

4 Play:

@sista
If u are angry about certain racial issues,being racist will not help.YOU can't fight racism with racism

Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2006
IMAGINE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE HEAD OF SOMEONE THAT IS SAYING THESE THINGS

Sista:

I hate white people. Now I am going to do to them what they did to me and my people.

I am going to k-ll them for the heck of it because their life does not matter to me.

I am going to take them out of Europe and change their names.

But before I do that, I am going to tell my African cousins how gullible these people are and then I will send my cousins over to colonize these people. They need deliverance from their evil religion and they need civilization because they are a backwards people. When I get tired of them trying to rebel against me because I am black and I run their Continent, I am going to leave Europe but before I leave, I have to brainwash some of them to continue what I started in Europe. That way when I leave, I can leave the brainwashed ones in charge. They will keep Europe corrupt for me because they are just  like me now, at least they think they are. Europe will be to busy fighting each other, that they will not be able to function economically. Europeans will have to go to places like Africa, China and America seeking to be educated and seeking employment because Europe has them imprisoned by my Ideals I set in place before I left. Two examples of how Europe will be. #1 Example, Rwanda after the dutch left. #2 The fight between the Nigerians and the Congolese, brought on by white missionary religious conversion.

I left Europe that way because as long as Europeans worship me and my way of life, although I am not in Europe any more, I will always be able to have my hands in the pockets of that  Continent. 

The ones I took from Europe, I am going to physically enslave them while their cousins who are being colonized by my people are being mentally enslaved.

I am going to hang them as an example to other white people if if they even think about looking me in the eye.

I am going to rape white men. I am going to make white men have baby's by me weather they like it or not. Then I will leave the baby's with them to take care of, let their white female counterparts take care of those mulatto baby's.

Because I rule what they eat, I will rarely if ever feed them, they will only get what I think they need.

I am going to give them a false doctrined religion and the doctrine will have pictures of black Jesus. As long as they believe that Jesus was black, in their mind, they will feel that I am justified in doing what I do because Jesus is the same color as me. If they feel I am justified, they will never care to be unified to rise up against me because they feel they can not rise up against God. 

Unfortunately slavery has ended for white people but I have a new plan, when white people try to buy homes and have jobs like black people.

I am going to start a group called the BBB which stands for the Black, Black, Black. In this group we black people will burn down the property's of black people and we will burn down their churches.

IT IS THE EVIL DEMON INSIDE OF SISTA THAT IS BEING WITNESSED HERE.  PERIOD.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by chinani(f): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2006
Maxell, you posted the link to the other thread already.

If people want to read that tread via the link they will. SO STOP POSTING THAT THREAD IN THIS THREAD.

I don't like when Seun bans people, but that's a rule that needs to be followed. . .

You're no longer talking about the topic. If you have beef with Sista, abeg start your own thread.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2006
OK Chinani. Thanks

Everyone sees through her anyway.

Good Looking Out  wink

Seun please don't ban me oo grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by chinani(f): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2006
No problem. Thanks for taking it in a positive light. I appreciate it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by somegirl(f): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2006
Has this become a let's-analyse-sista thread?  

@Sista: Sorry for having been called Akata by some Nigerian(s). I once was called by the same name and didn't like it either.  angry
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2006
I see Sista has met her match, someone that actually has the time to match her post for post. I believe we all knew Sista was prejudiced against whites but for whatever reason, she keeps denying it anyway.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by superman(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2006
u know enmmm what now emm people decided to stay blindfolded they live and die blindfolded                     quote by
                                superman

so its all good people talkin in their dreams ! sista never worri we get there and again maxwell i dnt care about ur white patner
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by GNature(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2006
Donzman:

I see Sista has met her match, someone that actually has the time to match her post for post. I believe we all knew Sista was prejudiced against whites but for whatever reason, she keeps denying it anyway.

@Donzman

What an observation grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Uche2nna(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2006
Donzman:

@Donzman
Ol boy how go dey go grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by superman(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2006
and your white master got so much admiration for your ugly ass! people jsut will never make sense in 21st century embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided cry sad shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2006
@ to all

If you really believe this, you are blind.

What this girl is doing is nothing but a desperate ploy to make me look bad because I saw her and exposed her a long time ago.

Everyone with good sense should know that as the thread moves on, people will forget the past. Forgetting the pass or never dealing with the past creates confusion. This girl is confusing you guys. You should read for your self and see what really happend hear because i am afraid you all have clearly missed something.

Infact I wish this thread would get locked that way you guys could spend time catching up on your reading if is that important to you.

Maxwell is Babyosisi in disguise, they are never on line at the same time and Maxwell is doing the same trick as Babyosis was doing when I had her up against the wall.

I forgot about this thread a long time ago as you can see but I really hurt Maxwell AKA Babyosisi and she is out to get me. I keep telling her I have nothing to hide. You can't expose something that was never hidden.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by EastnEuSis(f): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2006
stop all the racism talk, she has the right to be a racist if she wants, when white people are racist, not many of there fellow whites attacks them for that, so why would you people, Sista, the only thing I don't like about you is the fact that you don't accept the truth about the African Americans of today, the kind life they chose to live this days is not the style of life of somebody who's got any atom of family value, you African Americans always claim you have brother hood, but when you see your African brothers, what brother hood do you show them?. the African Americans of today would rather help a white man than help there own African brothers, they would instead talk them down, but if one would say it now, you would say is not so cause you never accept the truth, and this is what I don't like about your character.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2006
Sista:

@To All

Maxwell, you poor little thing you.

Why do you continue to follow me? You want to be heard so bad and you want to be viewed as an intelligent woman, you are not. Your not going to become famous for taking me down. No matter what you do, while you are doing it you will still be stupid.

Sweet Heart, I already told you and everyone else. I have nothing to hide!

You know you and Baby girl are the same person. Again, you are on line when she is not and you have taken over harassing me after I had her up against a wall. You act just like Baby girl, you are her.

Maxell,her excellency says we are one and the same sice we are expected to be online at the same time always.
When I came to this thread and saw her stupid racist remarks,I knew it would be a matter of time before her ill heart finds her out.

More than 8 people have seen through her.
A lunatic is usually identified as such by all around her.
It is the patient that's always last to notice that something is wrong or shall I say something ain't right.

Thanks maxell for posting the link to other racist remarks.
This woman has a severe  personality problem
unfortunately psychotropics cannot be administered over the internet.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2006
@ maxell looks like you're online now.
madam says I'm you lol.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2006
babyosisi:

@ maxell looks like you're online now.
madam says I'm you lol.

@babyosisi

You are very welcome. We are both online together now, She doesn't know what she's talking about. The hatred she has for whites is has blocked her ability to see fact from fiction.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2006
The woman is a lunatic.
perhaps now she thinks I'm jumping from computer to computer
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2006
Is she worth that hassle for me?
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by Sista(f): 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2006
@To all

Now all of a sudden they are both on line.

I am pretty sure she has had one of her cousins or firends sign in for her under the other name.
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2006
babyosisi:

The woman is a lunatic.
perhaps now she thinks I'm jumping from computer to computer

I know. She is really a lunatic.  Have you read the other thread ?  You should see how she is carrying on with her hatred for white people there. She thinks you have to hate whites to love blacks. Nonsense
Re: What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? by maxell(f): 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2006
What about the people on the other thread accusing you of being racist ? Are they babyosisi's cousins too ?

You are just so hateful. What a pity

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / Ladies Enjoys this More Than Men / Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.