Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

In love with my Ex, but I am married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In love with my Ex, but I am married (14272 Views)

In Love With Ex, But Keeping Up With My Girlfriend. / ‘I Am Sleeping With 2 Other Guys To Help Me Forget About My Ex But It Is Not Wor / My Fiancee Still Desires Her Ex, But Doesnt Want To Leave Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by Druss(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2009
This is my first reaction!!

I want so badly not to be harsh but COME AGAIN!!  shocked shocked You have been married for five years - Some guy shows up and you now want to throw all that away because of you feel you love the new guy!! Let me be real honest - that rubbish you wrote about your husband doing stuff to you - THAT IS BULLSHIT!! It is what you cooked up to make yourself feel good and have an excuse.

Damn it - I cant believe you are writing this!! Why then did you get married?

This is my second reaction after thinking this all through!!

You need to sit down with someone you trust and respect and discuss this!! That somebody must be wise!!
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by rominiyi(f): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2009
U really wont understand, I have heard all u have said both negative and positive to my ears,
Tomorrow I am going to court , I am following my heart ,
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by MrCrackles(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2009
rominiyi:

U really wont understand, I have heard all u have said both negative and positive to my ears,

fair enough!
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by rominiyi(f): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2009
Its takes pain to love, am ready to give all it takes,
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by JJYOU: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2009
where a u guys based?
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by Druss(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2009
Then why ask us - I was suspicious that you had already made up your mind.

Not happy with your decision BUT as you have said IT IS YOUR DECISION. I pray it works out well for all parties involved!
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by liftedone(f): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2009
The heart is not so smart, but I think I understand what you are going through. Love and relationships are never straight forward things and no one can judge another's decision whatever that may be. I wish you would give yourself a little time and think and pray through the process. I know that time sometimes helps us to see better. Best of luck.
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by rominiyi(f): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2009
I am so very sorry, its not like I have made up my mind before coming on this forum , but just today alone, we have talked for over 11 times, I am just following my heart,
going to court tomorrow, have not said anything to bad, have i?
I live in Abuja and my Ex lives in Lagos & Benin,
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by essentialB(f): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2009
rominiyi:

I live in Abuja and my Ex lives in Lagos & Benin,

You live in Abuja and probably with your husband. Then where did your husband meet the Whity that he wanted to leave you for? Abi he lives in another country?

I pray you don't regret your actions at last.
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by touchmeder: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2009
shocked shocked shocked sad
Wonders will never end just like that? straight to the court, all in one day is this for real or what?
is this marriage not even worth fighting for?
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by JJYOU: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2009
touchmeder:

shocked shocked shocked sad
Wonders will never end just like that? straight to the court, all in one day is this for real or what?
is this marriage not even worth fighting for?

if na you get romeo on stand by you will be fighting
essentialB:

You live in Abuja and probably with your husband. Then where did your husband meet the Whity that he wanted to leave you for? Abi he lives in another country?

I pray you don't regret your actions at last.
benin and lagos wey cheap sex dey like pure water. i will say no more. wish you luck becos u will always need it
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by tkb417(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2009
Dear Naira land,
Pls I need an urgent advise,
I lost a contact with a guy I love so much, almost 6yrs ago. …we were so very much in love…
Recently we met on one of the popular friendship site again where people exchange photographs and u see ur old friends and family.
I was shocked when I got his message , anyway he requested we see and arrangements was made , before I left he asked, are u still single, I said no I married with a child now for 5yrs.
Anyway we met and we talked, and by the time I got home , I know am still in love with him but I cant help it. can’t seem to get him out of my mind; he has been asking that I marry him, I am like what are u thinking? And he said I rightfully belong to him, I though it was a joke until he started visiting my parents in my hometown , begging my parents to pls give me to him, my parents find it funny but my father thinks otherwise,
I know we love each other but am in a fix, What should I do?
Please advise me?

ure highly retarded for this grossss post.
married with a kid and ure loving someone else.
gerrout
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by tkb417(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2009

na this ur heart go kill u shocked shocked
i pray to baba God make i no jam this kind craze woman o
so wetin go happen to ur husband?
u need a bath abi( i mean acid bath)

u wan die
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by JJYOU: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2009
have mercy plsssss
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by rominiyi(f): 3:55pm On Feb 11, 2009
U dont have to curse me,  why are u doing that? I have only asked for ur opinion not for a curse , thank God u are not in my shoes. he who wear the shoes knws where its pinching,
I have got my mind made up , thank u .

tkb417:

gerrout

Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by chisimdi(f): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2009
tkb417:

gerrout

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by rominiyi(f): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2009
chisimdi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I am not retarded , not at all . I am with my senses. I am also thinking with my brain, whatever u say wont remove an hair from my body. I have listen to all, and I am sticking with my choice,
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by chisimdi(f): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2009
rominiyi:

I am not retarded , not at all . I am with my senses. I am also thinking with my brain,  whatever u say wont remove an hair from my body. I have listen to all,  and I am sticking with my choice,   
which is grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by rominiyi(f): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2009
and why would it result to an acid bath , why didnt I bath him ( my husband) with acid when he got a white woman pregnant?
I am moving on , so whatever u like u say , TKB 147 - U are entitled to ur own opinion , thank you so very much ,
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by rominiyi(f): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2009
thanks for all of ur advices
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by tkb417(m): 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2009
and why would it result to an acid bath , why didnt I bath him ( my husband) with acid when he got a white woman pregnant?
I am moving on , so whatever u like u say , TKB 147 - U are entitled to ur own opinion , thank you so very much ,

just gerrout
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by omega25red(m): 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2009
@ poster

I have read all the posts and your reponse to all the posts, honestly i dont have a problem with someone getting out of a situation that they are no happy with but what really bothers me is the fact that you just want to jump out of one marriage and right into another one. I wonder if you would have left your current husband if you hadn't run into your EX.

Also if you love this new guy as much as you have said in each and everyone of your responses, how come you weren't proactive enough to find him when you moved?? why didn't you go to where he lived to see how he was doing and what wasn't he living close to your parents home (he wrote you letters)

As for your husband are you mad at him because he cheated or because he cheated with a white woman
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by dontexe(m): 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2009
You are just a confused soul. I just hope u don't regret your action. All that you said sounded somehow, I even doubt if  you guys have not been in contact longer than u claimed, otherwise how would another man just have the confidence to walk into your (a married woman) parent's house to ask for your ( a married woman) hand in marriage. How does that sound to you ?

All you tried to do was just to absolve yourself of any blame, which is not good. Two of you are involved and whatever happens, you should know that you would have contributed to it knowingly or unknowingly. Running around won't help you just know that. You had better forget about the issue of love now. The worst time to take any decision is when you are excited or angry about something.

Rushing into another marriage won't help you. You've not told us all that happened, you only painted your husband as a bad man without letting us know what u also did wrong/contributed to worsen the whole situation. Madam, all that glitters is not gold.
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by pinkylady1(f): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2009
just try and forget about him cos he was never for dats why u both lost contact, and u're both married whcih states it clear that it can never be
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by dbisiback: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2009
omega25red:

@ poster

I have read all the posts and your reponse to all the posts, honestly i dont have a problem with someone getting out of a situation that they are no happy with but what really bothers me is the fact that you just want to jump out of one marriage and right into another one. I wonder if you would have left your current husband if you hadn't run into your EX.

Also if you love this new guy as much as you have said in each and everyone of your responses, how come you weren't proactive enough to find him when you moved?? why didn't you go to where he lived to see how he was doing and what wasn't he living close to your parents home (he wrote you letters) [color=#990000][/color]
As for your husband are you mad at him because he cheated or because he cheated with a white woman

Beats me! Its called infantuation.
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by jacq(f): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2009
Na wa o for this issue ! but i didn't know a court can dissolve a marriage in naija ?
or @poster u really not saying the truth where u re based ?
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by Busybody2(f): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2009
omega25red:

@ poster

Also if you love this new guy as much as you have said in each and everyone of your responses, how come you weren't proactive enough to find him when you moved?? why didn't you go to where he lived to see how he was doing and what wasn't he living close to your parents home (he wrote you letters)

Hmmn, I agree with your imput, and according to her story, she has been enduring for years, going back to her husband, hoping he would change, hoping things would change, and hoping things would work out, but how much can someone take?

I am not usually an advocate of divorce, and IMHO, when someone cheats on you once, I believe you should find it in your heart to forgive the person. But when they make a cold and calculating decision to have an affair, you forgive them, they still go back, get the girl pregnant, then rub it in your face that they would leave you for her, enough is enough.

Rominiyi, I know you did not just wake up this morning and decided that you are going to court tomorrow, you have had years to think about this, so I respect your decision, BUT what I would like you to do is not go into a relationship with your ex, as soon as the ink dries on your divorce papers.

It is vital you find out why his marriage failed too, because you know you were not to blame for your marriage breaking down, but how sure are you that he is not the guilty party in his?  

Give it time, don't use him as a rebound, get to know one another first, explore what happened that made his own marriage to break up too, find out what his ideals about marriage is/are, discuss both your future goals and expectation, etc
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by dbisiback: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2009
Busy_body:

Hmmn, I agree with your imput, and according to her story, she has been enduring for years, going back to her husband, hoping he would change, hoping things would change, and hoping things would work out, but how much can someone take?

I am not usually an advocate of divorce, and IMHO, when someone cheats on you once, I believe you should find it in your heart to forgive the person. But when they make a cold and calculating decision to have an affair, you forgive them, they still go back, get the girl pregnant, then rub it in your face that they would leave you for her, enough is enough.

Rominiyi, I know you did not just wake up this morning and decided that you are going to court tomorrow, you have had years to think about this, so I respect your decision, BUT what I would like you to do is not go into a relationship with your ex, as soon as the ink dries on your divorce papers.

It is vital you find out why his marriage failed too, because you know you were not to blame for your marriage breaking down, but how sure are you that he is not the guilty party in his?

Give it time, don't use him as a rebound, get to know one another first, explore what happened that made his own marriage to break up too, find out what his ideals about marriage is/are, discuss both your future goals and expectation, etc

Good one.
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by JJYOU: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2009
Busy_body:

Give it time, don't use him as a rebound, get to know one another first, explore what happened that made his own marriage to break up too, find out what his ideals about marriage is/are, discuss both your future goals and expectation,
etc

i have been wondering where you wazzz when your services was highly needed. i dont feel settled with the guy at all.
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by Busybody2(f): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2009
JJYOU:

i have been wondering where you wazzz when your services was highly needed. i dont feel settled with the guy at all.

Hmmn, I just can't understand all these rampant cheating stuff and people pleading weakness I don't understand why we human beings can no longer be satisfied with what we have, or wait patiently before going after what our heart desires undecided
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by JJYOU: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2009
Busy_body:

Hmmn, I just can't understand all these rampant cheating stuff and people pleading weakness I don't understand why we human beings can no longer be satisfied with what we have, or wait patiently before going after what our heart desires undecided
God will be blamed for making them like that. it is the era of rights without responsibilities
Re: In love with my Ex, but I am married by Flawless(f): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2009
I believe it is better to marry late than marry early and have a divorce mid way into your marriage.
You know what is good for you therefore I will advice you to follow your heart and pls don't jump into another marriage without having a critical evaluation of what went wrong in your last marriage. Good luck !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens / I Will Noticeably Walk Out Of The Church Next Time I See This / Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.