Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole (55855 Views)

The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Godsate: 4:02pm On May 20, 2015
God bless the lady. Pride of Africa.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by SirTunechi(f): 4:02pm On May 20, 2015
if Nicki minaj can say she is a virgin much less this chick
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Justbeliv: 4:07pm On May 20, 2015
Nigerians and their perceived belief. What will he stand to gain if he is not saying the truth. The last time I check, he was referreing to his late wife. U aren't dre when he married her and for him to have said something like that, he still treasure her. So pliz nairalanders bikonu there are still grown up virgins. Not secondary nor tertiary but primary. Is not everything westernization has influence, even almost but not 100 percent. Anyone desiring a ren, God will bring a real oe to his or her way.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Justbeliv: 4:07pm On May 20, 2015
Nigerians and their perceived belief. What will he stand to gain if he is not saying the truth. The last time I check, he was referreing to his late wife. U aren't dre when he married her and for him to have said something like that, he still treasure her. So pliz nairalanders bikonu there are still grown up virgins. Not secondary nor tertiary but primary. Is not everything westernization has influence, even almost but not 100 percent. Anyone desiring a ren, God will bring a real one to his or her way.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by melomelo: 4:10pm On May 20, 2015
Me too, I fish for a virgin wife in the ocean of ladies. God open my eyes.
That is to say, "My wife was a virgin before we got married"
I really enjoy my wife, i appreciate her for being that, even i didn't compensate her parent for that. I think i need to do so now
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by VickyRotex(f): 4:11pm On May 20, 2015
What's wrong with peeps na.

Can't the babe be a virgin ni?

So any grown up lady ain't a virgin? Smh

Did any of you sleep with her to confirm she's not one. angry

Please free the latest couple

Btw, I dont know why Comrade Oshomole had to make it public in the first place undecided
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by holiboy: 4:12pm On May 20, 2015
Why this man dey do like local champ, you meet her as a virgin but you don't marry her as a virgin.................LOBATAN
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by lagdmark(m): 4:13pm On May 20, 2015
Dee don swear for baba osho
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by breakeven: 4:17pm On May 20, 2015
Omosorire:
Governor Oshiomhole during the thanksgiving service organised for him for his wedding to his Cape Verdian heartthrob revealed during testimony time that he met his wife as a virgin.

The Governor was educating the youth members of the church of the need kick corruption in all its ramifications, including domestic and moral corruption. He boasted that with an APC Comrade as the the helmsman of the Country’s politics, a revolutionary change has swept over the whole country.

According to the Comrade, “I implore all of you to fight corruption today because the APC Government is one that will not condone corruption, not even domestic corruption.

I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage, I didn’t succumb to the wordly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife.

I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her and initiate her into the wordly ways. This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.”

We were also able to gather that the Governor purchased a Private jet for the bride’s parents as a sign of appreciation for training and keeping her clean till marriage.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/20/oshiomhole-reveals-he-met-his-new-wife-a-virgin/
Osho should stop telling lies in the presence of God. That he was principled and never succumbed to lustful pleasure in the society is a bloody lie. He has forgotten when he was a union leader and how some of us knew his girlfriends. He was never faithful to his late wife. God will soon strike that mouth he is using to tell lies in church.
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by joe120120(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2015
Omosorire:
Governor Oshiomhole during the thanksgiving service organised for him for his wedding to his Cape Verdian heartthrob revealed during testimony time that he met his wife as a virgin.

The Governor was educating the youth members of the church of the need kick corruption in all its ramifications, including domestic and moral corruption. He boasted that with an APC Comrade as the the helmsman of the Country’s politics, a revolutionary change has swept over the whole country.

According to the Comrade, “I implore all of you to fight corruption today because the APC Government is one that will not condone corruption, not even domestic corruption.

I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage, I didn’t succumb to the wordly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife.

I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her and initiate her into the wordly ways. This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.”

We were also able to gather that the Governor purchased a Private jet for the bride’s parents as a sign of appreciation for training and keeping her clean till marriage.

story omo osho

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by obiisaboy: 4:23pm On May 20, 2015
grin lie of d year.......... I believe dat thing don turn to borehole
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by pyr8te: 4:26pm On May 20, 2015
Picture of the blood stained bedsheets or na lie grin
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 20, 2015
Since this is coming from a politician, I know wat it is

Since this is coming from a politician, I know wat it is
LIE
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by mirexxx(f): 4:30pm On May 20, 2015
Sermwell:
Shut up Are u a virgin?
nope i lost it 2 u dimwit! undecided
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by mirexxx(f): 4:31pm On May 20, 2015
allanphash7:
Are you?
I am. what next?? undecided
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by chizzyblack: 4:43pm On May 20, 2015
grin gud to heat
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 4:44pm On May 20, 2015
Oshio was it b4 d marriage u burst d nylon or afta d marriage?? If na b4, dat na fornication naaa
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by hazydon(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2015
stinggy:
I grew to know my mom as a virgin too undecided

LWKMD cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by icankel: 4:47pm On May 20, 2015
Toks2008:

I wonder my sis. Even my friend married a 29 year old virgin last week.

I wonder why some people believe every grown up lady must have been popped.

I even have a 32yr old younger bro who is still a virgin and a close friend at my age who is still a virgin.I wonder why people are making a big deal out of a lady being a virgin at 30.
But if I may ask, are u a virgin?
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Zeemab(f): 4:51pm On May 20, 2015
skondo09:
mayb there is a surgery nw to make one a virgin afta being dis~ am sure if there is she can afford it
of course dere is a surgery 4 dat
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Fourwinds: 4:52pm On May 20, 2015
SexyCeline:
The op cud be lieing though...No source
hmmmmmm. plenty water don pass under d bridge abi
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Maximus85(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2015
Omosorire:

Next news please
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Reinvented: 4:54pm On May 20, 2015
1stCitizen:
Oshiomole thinks he got there first

I beg una no go kill person with laughter!!!
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by nokingasgod: 4:57pm On May 20, 2015
Omosorire:

...Tell it to the marines!
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by allanphash7(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2015
Hmmmmmm

How do i confirm its true
mirexxx:
I am. what next?? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Toks2008(m): 5:20pm On May 20, 2015
icankel:
But if I may ask, are u a virgin?
Yes i am a tertiarry virgin.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by oluwasegun007(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2015
U mean 2 tell me she's a VELGIN....it's either Osho 2 big or she get boil 4 d place...
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by seivey(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2015
mirexxx:
hian! so no grown up female can be a virgin anymore I hate the way some of you reason jare undecided

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by bladex: 5:39pm On May 20, 2015
Wonder wonder

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 20, 2015
It's very obvious that this old man is going senile. What's pure about marrying a virgin when you were sleeping around with your mates daughters before and after your first wife died? Where you a virgin before you slept with your late 1st wife? Its really true that money and power brings out the true character of men. I just pity this your wife even though i know her game plan. Hypocrite!
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by ace05(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2015
skondo09:
mayb there is a surgery nw to make one a virgin afta being dis~ am sure if there is she can afford it
there is it costs 5000 dollars.( Good guess)
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by 2kris(m): 6:24pm On May 20, 2015
No no no this is not good shugaba y all the liein uf and down

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.