Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,785 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole (55856 Views)

The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Man Gives His New Wife A Car As Wedding Gift. Photos / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Sanuzi(m): 4:46am On May 21, 2015
MUGU or na Wash bros wake up

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by goldfish80(m): 4:59am On May 21, 2015
ideylaff:
Baba Osho wetin be all these stories now..... haba

I know for a fact Osho baba blasts @ least 2 to 3 women at the same time in Edo Government house

he cannot come here and start to form bn holy holy holy for me mehn

Hes speciality is having 2 to 3 women orgies at the sametime...

In the governors circles hes know as baba omor meta.... 3 ladies man... which seems to be back in vogue last few years

Osho shld conduct himself in the right way mehn... we dont need all thes stories ooo
out of interest, what's a sin party?
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by KanwuliaJara: 5:06am On May 21, 2015
One of the reasons why AN EDO MAN is OFF LIMILTS!
Them BUUUUUUUUUUSH pass EBOLA ANTELOPES I tell you!
Very embarrassing!

Shameless OLD GOAT!
He will soon come and tell us HE DIVORCED HER BECAUSE HER TOTO IS TOO WIDE!!!! grin

See wetin old man dey tell the world! embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Davidson267(m): 5:35am On May 21, 2015
Tosin4u:
pls explain, which one b second hand Virgin.
The artificial virgin women manipulate using a specially design gum
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by M4gunners: 5:53am On May 21, 2015
Proffdada:
My grandma too is a virgin
And i believe you more than him. As fact he is a politician,he's already lying.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Profmaojo: 7:38am On May 21, 2015
Hahaha oga osho, oh na old age iara don miss alum tight d stuff, u con enter tink say na u break d yoke , sori ehn....if she is truely a virgin den i will start loving again
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by pinkiberry(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2015
am happy for u Gov . its not an easy thing to meet such a pretty woman a virgin. u r lucky. i pray i meet my husband a virgin.

1 Like

Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Moana(f): 7:51am On May 21, 2015
mirexxx:
hian! so no grown up female can be a virgin anymore I hate the way some of you reason jare undecided
there grown up women who are virgins, but this One has mostly been around
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Moana(f): 7:52am On May 21, 2015
Private jet for parents? edo state money at work already grin didn't i say it cheesy
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Moana(f): 7:53am On May 21, 2015
pinkiberry:
am happy for u Gov . its not an easy thing to meet such a pretty woman a virgin. u r lucky. i pray i meet my husband a virgin.
dangote is a virgin
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by mrbeam: 9:22am On May 21, 2015
For this present now now, unbelievable...
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by mirexxx(f): 10:48am On May 21, 2015
Moana:
there grown up women who are virgins, but this One has mostly been around
around where? do u know her?
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Moana(f): 10:53am On May 21, 2015
mirexxx:
around where? do u know her?
when you know people who have personally been with that man you will know how he picks them
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by 190theclown: 6:42pm On May 21, 2015
Governor Oshiomhole during the thanksgiving service organised for him for his wedding to his Cape Verdian heartthrob revealed during testimony time that he met his wife as a virgin.

The Governor was educating the youth members of the church of the need kick corruption in all its ramifications, including domestic and moral corruption. He boasted that with an APC Comrade as the the helmsman of the Country’s politics, a revolutionary change has swept over the whole country.

According to the Comrade, “I implore all of you to fight corruption today because the APC Government is one that will not condone corruption, not even domestic corruption.

I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage, I didn’t succumb to the wordly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a virgin wife.

I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her and initiate her into the wordly ways. This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.”

[size=28pt]We were also able to gather that the Governor purchased a Private jet for the bride’s parents as a sign of appreciation for training and keeping her clean till marriage[/size].

Toks2008:

Can you substantiate the claims that he bought a private jet fro the wife's

mbulela:

such silly arguments (in bold)do not tell well on you.

Una blind? angry
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by sugarcherry(f): 1:07am On May 24, 2015
OMG..So cool.. shocked
Re: I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole by Jkvivi2020: 10:45pm On May 29, 2015
Olosho LovePeddler. Dem wash puna give olodo. Dem dor brainwash u. Can u do d work.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / The Confused and Nagging Nature Of Nigerian Men!(Screenshots) / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.