Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,164 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date (28658 Views)

Ladies, 7 Things Love Shouldn't Make You Do / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2015
koresma26:
Noted >>i will try them on my next date cool
Just these year alone, you've gat up to 28 Dates altogether. Wetin nah ?
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by DrGroove(f): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2015
missionmex:
Don't give her T fare grin
Well said!
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2015
Ndkings1:
Not for me. i hav never been i a relationship b4.
All liars shall . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Bibidear(f): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2015
DrGroove:

Don't slap..easier to excuse yourself and walk away.
i would never do such,was just joking
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by peterbello(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2015
b3llo:
This advice should be for the Ladies

My thoughts exactly.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by bengems(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2015
Op

u used her instead of him throughout the write up. almost all the things listed their are the flaws u can find mostly in women.

review no 1 and 10

1. it's women who go on a first date with their whole family and friends. no man in his right senses will try dat

10. it's still women who always ask the guy if he has a car or uses commercial means of transportation so that they can weigh how heavy his pocket is.

Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/tutorialdesk (great offers coming this July)

your right up is not applicable to 9ja babes, therefore I oppose it

#teaMshiNeureye
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by ileogbenfidel(m): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2015
Na today? We don tay for runs we no need tutorials eeh
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by HermosaJulia(f): 10:16am On Jul 03, 2015
16)Don't rush into asking her what she does for a living as if you are a lazy man who cannot fend for himself,
I won't even ask you on the first date anyway,
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by CHM11: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2015
may01:
That number seven just happened to me recently, twas so annoying
A guy took you out on a date
Isn't that you on your dp?
Are you a footballer?
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2015
Dindondin:
Dating is waste of time & money
These your signature na something else .
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by may01(f): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2015
CHM11:

A guy took you out on a date
Isn't that you on your dp?
Are you a footballer?

grin grin Does she look like a footballer?
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by MKO4ever(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

be a 'gentleman' and wash plates grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Have you watched one A.Y skit where he took a babe for shopping and the babe took all the clothes in the boutique. And so AY told the babe he wanted to use the restroom....., from the restroom through the ceiling AY disappeared to his house grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by CHM11: 10:21am On Jul 03, 2015
may01:
grin grin Does she look like a footballer?
Look at those biseps and legs!!! cheesy grin if this babe kick somebody ehn ,..kick and die!!
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]1. Dont talk to any girl if she is alone without the permission of her parents or guardian.

2. No touching is permited until after marriage

3 Never marry without your parents consent.

4.Do not marry a person of another faith or church unless they are will8ng to convert.

5.Dirty talk is a sin even after marrige so do not engage in it as it defiles Gods creation.
6 Marrige should only be done only after serious fasting and prayers.
7 The missionary style is the only acceptable sex position all others are demonic
8 A woman must not do anything without express permission of her husband neither talk to any man alone with the expception of her priest.[/size]

LOL.. this is why weed should be banned grin
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Gelengelen: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2015
damiloladuke:
cool

SHE CAME WITH 3 FRIENDS TO MEET ME AT THE EATERY - PART 2
www.nairaland.com/2390775/she-came-3-friends-meet

SHE CAME WITH 3FRIENDS TO MEET ME AT THE EATERY - PART 1
www.nairaland.com/2375729/she-came-3-friends-meet
haha nice story bro.

abeg where is d part 3? u r really good.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by may01(f): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2015
CHM11:

Look at those biseps and legs!!! cheesy grin if this babe kick somebody ehn
,..kick and die!!
Hahaha, no be biceps oh. Its called being fit, you'll drool when you see her body on less clothes grin
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by piicity(m): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2015
If i kiss,wouldn't she slap me
SarahBabyxx:

ask ke??cheesy......You go wait tire na
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by CHM11: 10:27am On Jul 03, 2015
may01:

Hahaha, no be biceps oh. Its called being fit, you'll drool when you see her body on less clothes grin
Ehen @ being fit.

I don't like them fit tho.

I love them soft and milky.

This babe here looks Strooooong!!!
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by whitestar01(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2015
noted
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by themosthigh: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2015
HarkymTheOracle:

LOL.. this is why weed should be banned grin

Thats what people say when you say things as ordained by God
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by piicity(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2015
[size=300pts]THIS STORY TOO LONG[/size]
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by mrkings84(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=13pt]1. Dont talk to any girl if she is alone without the permission of her parents or guardian.

2. No touching is permited until after marriage

3 Never marry without your parents consent.

4.Do not marry a person of another faith or church unless they are will8ng to convert.

5.Dirty talk is a sin even after marrige so do not engage in it as it defiles Gods creation.
6 Marrige should only be done only after serious fasting and prayers.
7 The missionary style is the only acceptable sex position all others are demonic
8 A woman must not do anything without express permission of her husband neither talk to any man alone with the expception of her priest.[/size]

Akpan iko?? Iyammi!!!
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by may01(f): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2015
CHM11:

Ehen @ being fit.

I don't like them fit tho.

I love them soft and milky.

This babe here looks Strooooong!!!
You no like better thing tongue
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2015
MKO4ever:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Have you watched one A.Y skit where he took a babe for shopping and the babe took all the clothes in the boutique. And so AY told the babe he wanted to use the restroom....., from the restroom through the ceiling AY disappeared to his house grin grin grin

ehen na that system you dey use grin......See as una dey leak una secret.......see ur life outside grin
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by hedonistic: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2015
Una get time. So a guy should follow all these yeye rules because the girl he is going on a date with is the Queen of England. Abi Buhari's daughter that can facilitate billion Naira contracts? You people overrate yourselves for no reason.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by beengils: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2015
FF.Uck Love
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2015
piicity:
If i kiss,wouldn't she slap me

hian! slap ke!......the highest she'd do is to turn her head away or not respond.......na immature babes dey do that wan na
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by kipesco(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2015
Bibidear:
Some guys are guilty of 3 and 14,if u try it ehn,i will land u hot slap. Lol

Hey but most girls enjoy sitting with their guys in front of a dude with more girls as their guys back the dude why.
Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by gawk: 10:42am On Jul 03, 2015
Bibidear:
Some guys are guilty of 3 and 14,if u try it ehn,i will land u hot slap. Lol

SHUT UP,. a girl that will LOVE will LOVE, LOVE IS SO COMPLICATED

1 Like

Re: 15 Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On The First Date by pseudonomer: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2015
Peaceisgold:
Thank God its romance section, pls guys join me apologise to my swt@ whom i did nt wish a hpy bday on June 30. Am truly sori

I broke up with my girlfriend that did not wish me happy birthday on June 29.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “ / Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together / Baby Dumped In A Canal At Fayose Market In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.