Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari (42851 Views)

Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... / Economy Would’ve Been Worse But For Buhari – Lai Mohammed / Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by saintTim(m): 11:31pm On May 21, 2015
Watin concern Jonathan with violence

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by dunkem21(m): 11:32pm On May 21, 2015
Justicealh3:
E bite u ne?

Na Buhari talk am abi dem clone am?
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by 1miccza: 11:34pm On May 21, 2015
illiad:

Seconded
Secondus

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 21, 2015
Does he have to keep rubbing it in tho? We know you won, okay. Shut up about it already. Ugh

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by philips70(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2015
Deluded fellows. More than 50 persons were killed in Rivers state in the past months because of the elections. I have searched the web for a condemnation from Aso rock and found none. Some were buried in Omoku yesterday. Peaceful man my arse. World leaders should continue massaging his ego till May 29th. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by UnknownT: 11:38pm On May 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
You don't need to respond to those fools and cowards that changes moniker like women changes pants.

When I come across them I simply curse them.

Nooo, after OBJ used that word " Gbagbo treatment", all of them jumped to it not knowing that even Buhari won't be spared ICC prosecution if Ivory Coast situation had happened here cos definitely he will say something in Hausa and the killings will start from the North, so someone has to paint the true picture to them

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2015
I wonder how some youths in dis con3 reason/think...gej to me concede defeats because so many factors was against him..to me not like he conceded defeat based on sportmanship or his so acclaimed gentleman nature. D truth is firstly he was d one that called for "Peace accord" believing the election sure for am after dissing out millions to obas, pastors, politicians etc to persuade voters, then 2ndly the gap in election result was not close for him to say no " I no gree" , 3rdly he's from minority tribe ,four he got no gut to do like"gbagbo cos the aftermath no be beans o, ask the ivoriens how far ?. And finally to me he didn't do anytin worthy of shouting transformation! Can anybody here tell me one good tin gej govt did , completed and worthy of praises ? To me he impressed me for not signing the gay law despite all the pressure from western world , but aside that gej bleeped up Jare ,not even a single corruption case probed . so tell me why won't he concede defeat when all fingers were pointing against him.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by discusant: 11:40pm On May 21, 2015
Advice to Igbos: retreat and plan for next action, not too much talk talk complaining about Nigeria in the www.

You don't see Yoruba and north talking much again since they joined and sacked Jonthan and the Igbos whom SW believed were steering Jonathan government.

Igbos must now concentrate on arguing for a referendum in the former southeast region for either return to regional government system or complete separation from Nigeria.

Northern Nigeria cannot sack most southerners that used to live in the north, yet expects Nigeria to remain one country; yet Buhari comes here to tell us that Niger Republic and Nigeria are nearly one.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 11:40pm On May 21, 2015
UnknownT:
Nooo, after OBJ used that word " Gbagbo treatment", all of them jumped to it not knowing that even Buhari won't be spared ICC prosecution if Ivory Coast situation had happened here cos definitely he will say something in Hausa and the killings will start from the North, so someone has to paint the true picture to them
wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 21, 2015
socialmediaman:

Apart from those who supported him for real, many others who voted him did so to vote out Jonathan, especially those in the know of how rotten and corrupt the system had become

Seconded, Jonathan was voted out.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Wahala90: 11:42pm On May 21, 2015
Yes!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by hadizasaf: 11:49pm On May 21, 2015
I'm neither GEJ nor GMB but I don't know if anyone has noticed the general has begun talking too much these days please
His insults may be more than what OBJ and GEJ received
He doesn't know nigerians

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by manck2: 11:51pm On May 21, 2015
[size=18pt]
“They separated the Yorubas of Nigeria and the ones in Benin Republic. They also separated the Fulanis and other tribes who were living together as one along the Cameroon border.

Yorubas are not part of Nigeria. Yoruba are in the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria[/size]

[size=18pt]The flag of the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2436054_242889622946352081739untitledsajpeg421f0f2a59bd45a903a75dc630e068fejpegc8bbfc20ded04cf63bfac5f7fb5ceeddjpeg3b4ff886681a0753f531ffdea1bc7f31_jpeg4889c0c95ca05d19a48e46fa33082284

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2408353_23171352291120untitledtsjpegbbf3be3770a338fff9d628b8jpeg9da624830ae7f206fa251b8f11ebcde4_jpeg56eac60d09c1cfebba872748fa0a6a79

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by manck2: 11:53pm On May 21, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 21, 2015
Hmmmmm Ok.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by M4gunners: 11:56pm On May 21, 2015
APC brainwashed followers calling Jonathan names una Oga don talk true now make una live GEJ make him njoy himself.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by 9jatatafo(m): 11:57pm On May 21, 2015
Jonathan displayed more sense of maturity than that Sai Buhari in his previous defeats when he said the baboon and the dog would be soaked in blood in 2011 and ever since then we saw what BH did. Don't worry GMB, Jonathan have left so many dead traps for you from epileptic power supply to fuel subsidy and scarcity. Waiting for your quick fix.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by edey2real: 11:59pm On May 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
lf he did what GEJ did four years ago 800 people and seven youth corpers would still be alive

Because you know when they are supposed to die.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Rick9(m): 12:00am On May 22, 2015
He would have had a case to answer in icj. BTW
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Superman11(m): 12:02am On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
lf he did what GEJ did four years ago 800 people and seven youth corpers would still be alive
hope buhari would concede when he loses in the next contest.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Superman11(m): 12:03am On May 22, 2015
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Nobody: 12:08am On May 22, 2015
How did he know, what makes him think like that?
Is a way of telling us what has already plan?
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by dokyOloye: 12:10am On May 22, 2015
owobokiri:
The way these guys talk sometimes irritates to no end. It is as if they have started taking the respect for human lives and christian preachings down south for cowardice. He was the one that has been using violence to threaten everybody . The north is slowly taking it for granted that the fear of violence from the south will make folks yield to them at will. This can lead to haughty/arrogant outbursts/behaviour. Some parts of the south, traditionaly beholden to eternal servitude may lap upto that since they visualise their every political progress through the northerner, but sometime in the future other parts of the south will be forced to challenge this mentality. Unfolding events thereafter will prove to everybody that no one has a monopoly of violence.
as in eeeeh,I tend to blame God for putting me in d same country wt these type of ppl.
This is one of d reasons I was an advocate of power not returning to d Muslim north so they can be cured of their arrogant approach to power and d everlasting threat of violence they always spew.
Always violent in their acts and words,and of course they have succeeded this time around,at least in chasing away GEJ's supporters in d north who ended up not voting.Do these ppl think they have d monopoly for violence?Look at d way d president was stoned in places in d north during his campaigns,his campaign vehicles burnt all over d north,can Buhari tolerate that as a sitting president?
I blame d south westerners whose vote helped in enthroning him cos Tinubu and co are just after their pocket it was never about performance or non performance.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by dokyOloye: 12:22am On May 22, 2015
Rexnegro:

Like it or not it is the same old foo.l that will start ruling u young foo.l come next week Friday.....y call some one fada old foool ? Wetin him do u o. He said d truth #gbam.
If U have failed to see the subtle threat in what the certificateless goon said,then I pity U.
Why did he refuse to do what Jonathan did when he lost in 2011,cos if he did that,1000+ Nigerian citizens would still be alive by now.
His speech is nothing but a badly hidden threat of violence to all non hausa/fulani/kanuri muslims.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by poiu77: 12:30am On May 22, 2015
[size=18pt] His Royal Highness the Emperor of the country of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria. Officially made the Return of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria back to the commonwealth games in 2014. The Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria was expected to take part at the game in 2014 due to the violent situation in Nigeria.. That why Accra Ghana won the bid in 2018. So that it was possible to stop the violent and allow the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria to take part at the games.

After due consideration His Royal highness the Emperor of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria officially Inform the Queen of England of the Return of the country of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria Back to the commonwealth games. Western Nigeria could not be at the Glasgow games due to security situation in Africa, and due to logistics problem the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria was not able to make it to Glasgow games in 2014.

Even while you find it hard to believe.. You can clearly see, Ghana was given the consideration , because His Royal Highness the Emperor of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. Is for real, not a a fake. . We hope this will be able to solve the security situation in Nigeria. because His Royal highness the Emperor of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria follow all due process inline with the law.

Clearly some people living in Africa are not well educated.. but you most understand the law. That His Royal highness the Emperor of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria is not telling lies.. This is why Accra Ghana is hosting the games.

I will like to make it clear. Is Caribbean a country??. To people who did not go to school and lack exposure, Caribbean is a country. Many people in Africa believe Caribbean is a country. [/size]

[size=18pt]It is unfortunate that Goodluck Jonathan became the first educated man to be president after 50 years of close to having non educated people in power. It as made us breed illiterate over many years.

I ask all sportsmen living in the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria to make the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria proud at the commonwealth games in Accra Ghana.

We expect nothing but the best.. We do expect the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria to win the games in Accra Ghana for all I have gone through.

Anything less than Gold is not good enough for the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria. You most come first at the games in accra. You cant lost any games against Nigeria. And most come top. Anything less than Gold is not good enough for the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria.

the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria winning the Game in Accra Ghana in 2018 will show the world, what you are capable of.

May God bless you all.

His Royal Highness
The Emperor of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.
[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2403519_22946352081739untitledsajpeg42d3bfac5f7fb5ceedd_jpeg0ff3f29224c3defdcf644b8fde3bc196

[img]http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140702221832/logopedia/images/0/05/2018_Commonwealth_Games_bid_logo.svg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2432367_osaze21g_jpegdbd46aab1d0f916c9d85b82b01ccb931
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by XXX3XXX: 12:32am On May 22, 2015
Na wo o nigeria so talk na we go day talk , yesterday u say this bad, now u day say the one when bad good now.......for me ....if nigeria no split trust me na back back we go day go cos this two people cannot stay together...no....the north from long day ssy we are not one & don kill....kill...kill south...west...for long without stoping still people day say we be one nigeria E....S...W..NA FOOL DAY WORRY US......
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by shizzleStar: 12:35am On May 22, 2015
Even the blood thirst baboon knows that Jonathan is a peace loving and non violent man.

Don't worry come may 30 we will begin to give you an overdose of what you and your party supporters gave GEJ. Its gonna be a no-holds-barred cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 12:35am On May 22, 2015
dokyOloye:
If U have failed to see the subtle threat in what the certificateless goon said,then I pity U.
Why did he refuse to do what Jonathan did when he lost in 2011,cos if he did that,1000+ Nigerian citizens would still be alive by now.
His speech is nothing but a badly hidden threat of violence to all non hausa/fulani/kanuri muslims.
So u still call him certificateless when ur Oga gej don order army to show his certificate out . Now over to wat u said , let me tell u wat u don't no , the crisis he's referring to is the one that majority who wanted change will cause , not like he's saying he will champion the crisis himself..only if u did fell the momentum APC and many Nigerians was bringing toward d election period ..so any act of not accepting the result wud resort to crisis. People I mean many nigerians don tire for pdp n their failure so the people of "change" movement will be d ones to start crisis that he's referring but thank God for jega who made election almost free and fair with pvc and card readers...if not pdp will rig n that will cos d crisis. Even in 2011 do u have tangible proves that he's d ones that told northerners to start killing people ? If yes then that means 2011 election was rig then n it was obvious to him.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by inimitkel(m): 12:36am On May 22, 2015
We only hope the much needed change would not be impossible considering the current state of the country sad
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Pangea: 12:37am On May 22, 2015
barcanista:
Jonathan is a hero of democracy. If jonathan had disputed, Buhari's boys in the North would have unleashed terror on innocent Easterners and christians just like they did in 2003, 2007 and the dark 2011 events.

Hero?
Someone wrote:
"The country 'Hero' Goodluck Jonathan is leaving behind. Obasanjo paid off our debt when Crude was selling under $30 per barrel. Obj accumulated $45b foreign reserve from $2.5b he met in 1999 and also left over $40b in Excess Crude account. Jonathan is leaving behind $60b debt after fretting away same amount via crude stealing and over N5trillion fraud within 5years. Crude per barrel under Jonathan for 5yrs sold at $120 until recent slump. This is how to be a hero in Nigeria"

DO YOU STILL THINK JONATHAN IS A HERO?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by HzRF(m): 12:39am On May 22, 2015
philips70:
Deluded fellows. More than 50 persons were killed in Rivers state in the past months because of the elections. I have searched the web for a condemnation from Aso rock and found none. Some were buried in Omoku yesterday. Peaceful man my arse. World leaders should continue massaging his ego till May 29th. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
And the houses burn in GOMBE, d killing of police in Taraba

Wen has buahri made a statement pertaining to these

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by poiu77: 12:40am On May 22, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ibori Set To Return From UK Prison / 25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) / No Cattle Will Roam About In 24 Months – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.