Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari (42850 Views)

Fayose Condemns FG's Attack On Men Of God, Says Country Will Be In Crisis If.... / Economy Would’ve Been Worse But For Buhari – Lai Mohammed / Nigeria Would’ve Collapsed Had Officials Of My Govt Stole That Much- Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by HzRF(m): 12:46am On May 22, 2015
Rexnegro:
I wonder how some youths in dis con3 reason/think...gej to me concede defeats because so many factors was against him..to me not like he conceded defeat based on sportmanship or his so acclaimed gentleman nature. D truth is firstly he was d one that called for "Peace accord" believing the election sure for am after dissing out millions to obas, pastors, politicians etc to persuade voters, then 2ndly the gap in election result was not close for him to say no " I no gree" , 3rdly he's from minority tribe ,four he got no gut to do like"gbagbo cos the aftermath no be beans o, ask the ivoriens how far ?. And finally to me he didn't do anytin worthy of shouting transformation! Can anybody here tell me one good tin gej govt did , completed and worthy of praises ? To me he impressed me for not signing the gay law despite all the pressure from western world , but aside that gej bleeped up Jare ,not even a single corruption case probed . so tell me why won't he concede defeat when all fingers were pointing against him.
Lol I gbadun ur feigned ignorance
He didn't complete any project

If gej is ready to do lyk Burundi president
He gat military at his Beck and call
The ss/se are ready to kill
North with their impatience would start killing like they did in 2003,2007,2011
And d Western has already position themselves in Ghana waiting for us to start killing ourselves so that they can do another Libya on us in the name of peace mission

U don't knw the value of what you have until u loose it

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Mishydoo(m): 12:49am On May 22, 2015
[size=14pt]Easy to say now,gambarri! I hope when it gets to ur turn u'll do d same, cos wat goes arnd comes arnd!![/size]
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by poiu77: 12:53am On May 22, 2015
[quote author=manck2 post=33975801][size=18pt]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBkwGRqEj5A

Yorubas are not part of Nigeria. Yoruba are in the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria[/size]

[size=18pt]The flag of the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2436054_242889622946352081739untitledsajpeg421f0f2a59bd45a903a75dc630e068fejpegc8bbfc20ded04cf63bfac5f7fb5ceeddjpeg3b4ff886681a0753f531ffdea1bc7f31_jpeg4889c0c95ca05d19a48e46fa33082284

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2408353_23171352291120untitledtsjpegbbf3be3770a338fff9d628b8jpeg9da624830ae7f206fa251b8f11ebcde4_jpeg56eac60d09c1cfebba872748fa0a6a79

[size=18pt] His Royal Highness the Emperor of the country of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria. Officially made the Return of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria back to the commonwealth games in 2014. The Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria was expected to take part at the game in 2014 due to the violent situation in Nigeria.. That why Accra Ghana won the bid for 2018. So that it was possible to stop the violent and allow the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria to take part at the games.

After due consideration His Royal highness the Emperor of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria officially Inform the Queen of England of the Return of the country of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria Back to the commonwealth games. Western Nigeria could not be at the Glasgow games due to security situation in Africa, and due to logistics problem the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria was not able to make it to Glasgow games in 2014.

Even while you find it hard to believe.. You can clearly see, Ghana was given the consideration , because His Royal Highness the Emperor of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. Is for real, not a a fake. . We hope this will be able to solve the security situation in Nigeria. because His Royal highness the Emperor of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria follow all due process inline with the law.

Clearly some people living in Africa are not well educated.. but you most understand the law. That His Royal highness the Emperor of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria is not telling lies.. This is why Accra Ghana is hosting the games.

I will like to make it clear. Is Caribbean a country??. To people who did not go to school and lack exposure, Caribbean is a country. Many people in Africa believe Caribbean is a country. [/size]

[size=18pt]It is unfortunate that Goodluck Jonathan became the first educated man to be president after 50 years of close to having non educated people in power. It as made us breed illiterate over many years.

I ask all sportsmen living in the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria to make the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria proud at the commonwealth games in Accra Ghana.

We expect nothing but the best.. We do expect the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria to win the games in Accra Ghana for all I have gone through.

Anything less than Gold is not good enough for the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria. You most come first at the games in accra. You cant lost any games against Nigeria. And most come top. Anything less than Gold is not good enough for the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria.

the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria winning the Game in Accra Ghana in 2018 will show the world, what you are capable of.

May God bless you all.

His Royal Highness
The Emperor of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBkwGRqEj5A

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2403519_22946352081739untitledsajpeg42d3bfac5f7fb5ceedd_jpeg0ff3f29224c3defdcf644b8fde3bc196
[img]http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140702221832/logopedia/images/0/05/2018_Commonwealth_Games_bid_logo.svg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2432367_osaze21g_jpegdbd46aab1d0f916c9d85b82b01ccb931

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by poiu77: 12:54am On May 22, 2015
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 12:56am On May 22, 2015
HzRF:

Lol I gbadun ur feigned ignorance
He didn't complete any project

If gej is ready to do lyk Burundi president
He gat military at his Beck and call
The ss/se are ready to kill
North with their impatience would start killing like they did in 2003,2007,2011
And d Western has already position themselves in Ghana waiting for us to start killing ourselves so that they can do another Libya on us in the name of peace mission

U don't knw the value of what you have until u loose it
Really ? Guy my words my opinion. D good tin is u can't change them. Pls call any project geJ finishes promptly without mentally searching for one.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Nobody: 12:57am On May 22, 2015
illiad:

Seconded

Thirded
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by knightsTempler: 1:04am On May 22, 2015
Failed politics of ethnic numbers; it has suddenly become primitive and unworkable in modern Nigeria. Pandering to it is simply an signing up to the the macabre game that involves how best to run into a wall face-first. The face will lose the battle no matter how many times the game is repeated.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by shammah1(m): 1:04am On May 22, 2015
Grow up and quit foolishness
kastonkastrol:
ok I think buhari will not arrest jonathan for NOW
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by obinto: 1:06am On May 22, 2015
U see the thinking of an hausa/fulani man? These people are more alligned with Niger republic than their fellow nationals from the SE, SS and yes SW. I will continue to suspect the complicity of Niger republic in the blackmail of the outgoing govt especially with the chibok/boko haram saga. Analyse it, Niger is a poor and arid country and can use some help from the Nigerian govt. Allow the north to break away and u have a Niger replica. They are one and the same and buhari is right. For all u know, some of these foeigners were registeted and participated in the last elections. Buhari, SE does not share any brotherhood with the niger people for the avoidance of any doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 1:07am On May 22, 2015
socialmediaman:

Apart from those who supported him for real, many others who voted him did so to vote out Jonathan, especially those in the know of how rotten and corrupt the system had become

So the voting was all about kicking out the wrong one but wasn't about selecting the right one. We still have a long way to go.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by chachanga: 1:08am On May 22, 2015
when they are thru stroking each others dccks, make dem settle down to Nation Building abeg
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by HzRF(m): 1:13am On May 22, 2015
Rexnegro:

Really ? Guy my words my opinion. D good tin is u can't change them. Pls call any project geJ finishes promptly without mentally searching for one.
If I don't know of any I know roads, University, agriculture ace, I knw of the dam in ilesha in my state in osun,
I knw Innoson in nnewi
I know almajiris schools and girl child school in North
I knw hw he increased state allocation wen was booming
I knw hw he accepted to pay minimum wage, increase nysc allawee
I knw hw he built rice Mill in Adamawa and in other places(can't remember) our rice is no more o'God, Infact unlike other that if you serve it inside cooler including ofada nd refuse to take it after 4+hrs it would start to draw,the rice remain edible even till night u can take try it out

I knw hw he brought back train to live, though the fast speed train from Abuja to kano is nt completed

I knw these
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 1:14am On May 22, 2015
illiad:

I don't blame hausafulanis.

I blame yorubas, benues, sobos & a section of south south like ikwerres & ijaws.

Na their foolishness dey responsible for this animal farm we are living in.

They rather live in abject servitude or receive a hand out like dogs for the rest of their lives than break a sweat for their freedom.

Nononono, don't blame all these people my dear. Blame the stewpid governors that took their people for granted. The destroyer of GEJ's government outside the northern hatred was his governors that wouldn't even agree to pay the basic salary's of their workers. People are hungry and people are ignorant of how democracy works so don't blame them.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by proudlyhandsome: 1:14am On May 22, 2015
illiad:

I don't blame hausafulanis.

I blame yorubas, benues, sobos & a section of south south like ikwerres & ijaws.

Na their foolishness dey responsible for this animal farm we are living in.

They rather live in abject servitude or receive a hand out like dogs for the rest of their lives than break a sweat for their freedom.

You are a freaking hypocrite like your forefathers.

Who are the people that formed alliance out of selfishness and greediness with Hausa/Fulanis in 60s at the expense of all Southerners? Igbos

Who destroyed our regional system of government(true federalism)? Igbos

Who formed d second alliance with the same Hausas/Fulanis after killing millions of your kinsmen mercilessly? Igbos

It's a good thing that Igbos are reaping what they sowed; you wanted to control others by forcing Unitary system of govt on them but as God ll have it, Hausa/Fulanis hijacked it and continue to use it against you.

If you are not happy buddy, call for another war.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by socialmediaman: 1:20am On May 22, 2015
nortcentrallord:

So the voting was all about kicking out the wrong one but wasn't about selecting the right one. We still have a long way to go.

I think it would be biased to conclude that the person voted in was not the right one because as it stands, he has not even resumed office

People have been tired of the PDP even before Jonathan was elected president in 2011, their continued stay in office was facilitated by the fact that there was no strong opposition, but Jonathan's poor performance worsened the problem. Mind you, there's no such thing as good and bad party in this context, either party will perform if they have a strong opposition and realize they'll lose election if they do not perform
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by babestella: 1:20am On May 22, 2015
psucc:
He gave Jonathan Boko Haram in 2011 and on 29th May Jonathan will give him fallen oil price.

GEJ does not and cannot determine oil price.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by chiedu7: 1:21am On May 22, 2015
GMB KEEP QUIET, KIDS VOTED FOR YOU.
He should have disputed it
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 1:22am On May 22, 2015
buzquet:
Yes!!!!!! He did d normal tin. Hez no hero. We all saw wht hapen to Laurent Gbagbo 4 disrupting election process

You wouldn't have seen the End of GEJ because you would have been hanging on a stake since a day after the result was disputed. Better thank God for peace and stop being childish. You think if there is a war in Nigeria today your beloved US will care about the west or North? They will only secure the oil in the east after fighting and reaching conclusion with china and Russia.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 1:29am On May 22, 2015
hamaworld:
Which of d Buhari

D story just d go up & down lyk child play.

When did Jonathan visit him personally to congratulating him. All I know is that Jonah called.

Or maybe d tym Jonah visited Buhari...I was in sambisa for honey moon grin grin

grin cheesy I thought so too but I read it again. Its Nigerian president (Niger) he was talking about. I don't know why the colonial masters added these hausa's to Nigeria. They would have just zoned them to Niger. A Nigeria of just west, East, south would have been awesome. Bright minds and ideas. We for don over take America since. Mtchewww, oyinbo drawing us back since the days of slave trade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by aminu150(m): 1:37am On May 22, 2015
Chibuhealth:
Who ask you? We all know you have planned to suck the blood of baboons as you said earlier. Old foo.l
what you said actually shows that you got no iota of respect for the elders, as such you Dad must be the old fool u called GMB because he didnt train you to respect elders. As they say "charity begins at home". I am 100% sure that no one in your family can contest and win even a councillor post in your village because no one likes you, but here you are abusing someone that is loved not only in his village but nationwide due to his credibility.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by chimafoster(m): 1:39am On May 22, 2015
https://guruskaba./2015/05/06/top-10-betting-site-in-naija/

for your browsing cheat video tutorial on how to configure your mozila firefox for mtn simple server cheat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgmQVzNZyYY

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by illiad: 1:55am On May 22, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

Who are the people that formed alliance out of selfishness and greediness with Hausa/Fulanis in 60s at the expense of all Southerners? Igbos

Who formed d second alliance with the same Hausas/Fulanis after killing millions of your kinsmen mercilessly? Igbos

It's a good thing that Igbos are reaping what they sowed; you wanted to control others by forcing Unitary system of govt on them but as God ll have it, Hausa/Fulanis hijacked it and continue to use it against you.

When next you bleat, don't refer to me as your buddy. As to your forefathers, the only one I knew committed suicide after
Killing thousands of children & handing out twenty pounds to people who owned thousands in their accounts. Now that vermin of a forefather of yours lives in hades where other cowards & two faced bats like him lives.

Servitude is bliss for your lot. And any idea of freedom alien to them. And that is where we don't meet.

Miserable lot.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by chiedu7: 2:05am On May 22, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by paulibling(m): 2:10am On May 22, 2015
buzquet:
Yes!!!!!! He did d normal tin. Hez no hero. We all saw wht hapen to Laurent Gbagbo 4 disrupting election process
buhari just made your post seem like that coming from a child by acknowledging the wars, divisions and secessions that would have happened if Jonathan had played Orubebe's card. Only kids that still feed outta their parents that will never know GEj's heroism.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by EmekaBlue(m): 2:16am On May 22, 2015
violent mafaka
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Chibuhealth(f): 2:31am On May 22, 2015
aminu150:
what you said actually shows that you got no iota of respect for the elders, as such you Dad must be the old fool u called GMB because he didnt train you to respect elders. As they say "charity begins at home". I am 100% sure that no one in your family can contest and win even a councillor post in your village because no one likes you, but here you are abusing someone that is loved not only in his village but nationwide due to his credibility.
you too is a compound foo.l.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Chibuhealth(f): 2:33am On May 22, 2015
Ayus34:

A beautiful lady with a stinky heart......u better change ur orientation and inculcate good manner!
aboki adiviser
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Chibuhealth(f): 2:37am On May 22, 2015
Ayus34:

A beautiful lady with a stinky heart......u better change ur orientation and inculcate good manner!
abo.ki adviser, with that your smelly perfume, your talks are smelling. Ewu!
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Bollinger(m): 3:08am On May 22, 2015
This man will fail. not because I wish it but because Nigerians unconsciously are pushing him towards failure with their unrealistic expectations. so you expect the man to fix more than 50 years of rut in 4 years? Remember, it is easier to destroy than to repair/build. Not only does he have to fix the infrastructural decay, which is easy, he has to try to fix the psychological and societal decay of of its citizens, which is harder. Serves him right though for promising so much. Now that he has screwed the populace and he's on his first cigarette, he has started to gradually and subtly recant some of his promises. I hope Nigerians don't lynch him.
Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Engineer1985(m): 3:16am On May 22, 2015
weselomo:
even i will be part of those to fight till my last breath if jonathan doesn't conceded defeat
Your grammer alone shows all the stuff you're made off!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 3:31am On May 22, 2015
psucc:
He gave Jonathan Boko Haram in 2011 and on 29th May Jonathan will give him fallen oil price.

NAH, GEJ is a non-vindictictive person, ve anybody what is bad, if he wanted to, he will have raised the boys from the creek. The fallen oil price is no one's fault. Its a global change caused by USA to frustrate Russia not caring any other country who suffers from it.
Sometimes I wonder whether GEJ is a Nigerian. He no get wahala, he wants the best for us all. But impatience and tribalism won't let him work.
God bless GEJ.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Would’ve Been In Crisis If Jonathan Disputed Elections – Buhari by Pavarottii(m): 3:32am On May 22, 2015
psucc:

NAH, GEJ is a non-vindictictive person, ve anybody what is bad, if he wanted to, he will have raised the boys from the creek. The fallen oil price is no one's fault. Its a global change caused by USA to frustrate Russia not caring any other country who suffers from it.
Sometimes I wonder whether GEJ is a Nigerian. He no get wahala, he wants the best for us all. But impatience and tribalism of the people won't let him work.
God bless GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stable Power Supply Underway , Says Buhari / Oguntoye, Overall Best In NDA 60RC Killed By Boko Haram (Photos) / Ibori Set To Return From UK Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.