Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? (57872 Views)

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Top 10 Sexiest Ladies On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 2:43am On May 23, 2015
Zionplace:
as for me, that is when I give her dat fin even give her flesh to flesh sef......i don care
not even mind the pain she's going thru n the blood she oozes. I guess it easy for u to hide ur nasty face and type it out in here. you nasty n heartless boy
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by 14DUI(m): 3:34am On May 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Some weeks back, My friend Complained about her Boyfriend telling her Not to come visiting him if she's on Menstral.

And then I was like; Maybe he's only dating you for s3x.

Yesterday my neighbor boyfriend came visiting. And when he realized she's on Menstral he refused to sleep on the same bed with her. She said when she tried to touch him during sleep he pushed her and rolled away from her reach.

I have seen a guy who told me he can't eat a food prepared by a girl on Menstral save he doesn't know.

Isn't this injustice and barbaric towards women folk
Does this happens among married couples as well

I see it as unreasonable torture to womanhood.

What are your views on this matter...?

Cc. lalasticlala, orijin101, wristwatch, Freeman, ipledge, tosyn2much and other Romancelanders.

All your complains have to do with boys not men. Men know how to handle women's period.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 4:06am On May 23, 2015
If the only thing you offer in a relationship is Sx, why wont he avoid you.
If you are a great company to keep, a good conversationalist, you both rub minds together, you play together, why will he keep away when your on m??

I dont know for others shaa, but I dont know anyone it has happened to. Ladies need to up their game, this is 21st century, sx is cheap, too cheap to be in a relationship for that.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by GeneralGP04: 4:52am On May 23, 2015
Leviticus 15:19-23. When a woman has her monthly period, she remains unclean for 7days. Anyone who touches her is unclean untill evening. Anything on which she sits or lies during her monthly period is unclean. Anyone who touches her bed or anything which she has sat must wash his clothes & have a bath, and he remains unclean till evening.
I'm just passing o
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by fyneboi79(m): 5:24am On May 23, 2015
pinkbee:
Very common with guys using 'okombor' aka juju things.
They say it spoils their acquired powers.
Gbam! This is what I feel too cos they say any menstrating woman can spoil the efficacy of charms. Good for them,let it spoil.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by abios22: 5:32am On May 23, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
no its not injustice, lol I dnt just like when a girl tells me "I'm on my mense
s" automatically I'll jst feel disgusted, its nt dt I hate her,bt I don't like hearing dt word. My gf alrady knows, so when its her time of the month and we wonna do anytin she jst tells me "its my time" now tht sounds more fresh and relievin

I reckon with you Chalie.. Most guys experience on women menses hasn't been that good, If you keep repeating i'm on menses in his ears, it gets irritating
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by iluvweed(m): 5:34am On May 23, 2015
Wow!

At this stage, I am always happy every month whenever my wife is on her period, thats a huge sign of relieve that there is no yeye unwanted and unplanned belle... grin

Once you get married it will be a thing of joy! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by kilokeys(m): 5:37am On May 23, 2015
am i on a Mensis Thread? lipsrsealed

guys.. shhhh.. u better fear dem ladies?

what creature bleeds every month and dont die?

they have superpowers.. dont make dem angry.. pretend u r okay with it

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by unilagfreshest(m): 5:48am On May 23, 2015
i once had it like twice wit my gf, tho unaware, it was wen i wanted to removed her pant dat she told me, i ws unhappy she didnt tell me earlier cz i wnt hav gone dat far bt luckily i had my condom wit me, nd surprised she enjoyed it evn mor dan normal cz she cummed like twice tho i hav to clean d bedsheet later. sex on period is not that bad, i jst dont like d sight of blood not to talk of my tin nw swimmin in it, i do tell her, if u r on , dnt come to my place bt u knw gals nd thr tricks bt if i sense it i will jst form pastor cz she wnt say anytin until am on cloud9. if u hv a clean gal, its nt much of a prob too. Thanks
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by goshen26: 5:49am On May 23, 2015
GeneralGP04:
Leviticus 15:19-23. When a woman has her monthly period, she remains unclean for 7days. Anyone who touches her is unclean untill evening. Anything on which she sits or lies during her monthly period is unclean. Anyone who touches her bed or anything which she has sat must wash his clothes & have a bath, and he remains unclean till evening.
I'm just passing o

why are u misquoting the scripture?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by unilagfreshest(m): 5:54am On May 23, 2015
GeneralGP04:
I'm just passing o
am sure u r frm C&S... BT U CN LIE ND FORNICATE BT DATS CLEAN ABI..
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 5:56am On May 23, 2015
OversightTM:
Oh! You really don't know...*sealsmouth*
*opensthemouth*grin
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 5:58am On May 23, 2015
LMFAO...."ON MENSTRAL" SOUNDS SO CRASS!!!!!
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 6:04am On May 23, 2015
But wait a minute, what kind of dude avoids his girl friend when she is on her period? That's just plain wrong....especially when some even go through so much pain during that time...isn't that a time to go the extra mile for her?.....cause after all is said and done, a friend in need is a friend indeed......(tongue-in-cheek)
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by fnep2smooth(m): 6:07am On May 23, 2015
paulo220:
wot can she do to stop d pain? Na that one dey tir me
I don't think they can stop it.... It's natural
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 6:10am On May 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Some weeks back, My friend Complained about her Boyfriend telling her Not to come visiting him if she's on Menstral.

Yesterday my neighbor boyfriend came visiting. And when he realized she's on Menstral he refused to sleep on the same bed with her. She said when she tried to touch him during sleep he pushed her and rolled away from her reach.

I have seen a guy who told me he can't eat a food prepared by a girl on Menstral save he doesn't know.

Cc. lalasticlala, orijin101, wristwatch, Freeman, ipledge, tosyn2much and other Romancelanders.

My view is some guys have phobia or I will say rather they are allergic to women on period.

I remember a friend of mine who says he is scared of pregnant women. If he sits besides them, he shakes like a leaf blown by heavy wind.

I won't call it torture dear.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 6:16am On May 23, 2015
queenelizabeth:
Well, i havent had such an experience. I came to read comments formerly but let me comment.

My boyfriend cleans of d mess if there are any around, prepares d meals if my stomach aches, drags me to d bathroom and even sex on periods are okay cos i feel sexy atimes.

Dat is y i love him so much. He will like my comment

He wi

the most silly and irritative comment i ever read on nairaland, iam nt realy suprise though, ur boyfrnd is jobles
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by ABOUTERICA(m): 6:19am On May 23, 2015
sex on period is the sweetest..... mark my words..
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by thando(f): 6:23am On May 23, 2015
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by juanmiguel: 6:24am On May 23, 2015
pinkbee:
Very common with guys using 'okombor' aka juju things.
They say it spoils their acquired powers.
u really got the gimmick! Those guys believe that touching a lady on her period'l make their juju ineffective. Thus goes the saying 'juju no de catch woman we de menstruate'

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Nobody: 6:30am On May 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

I dont go near any woman on menstruation. They irritate alot during that period.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by dammillicious: 6:33am On May 23, 2015
More. Ladies feel really hor*y during period...romance really comes in handy.. but if you don't mind, firedown till daybreak, the environment promises to be continually moist and conducive.

P.s. please don't look..the feeling is enough at the moment
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by agarawu23(m): 6:36am On May 23, 2015
justjify:

Bros you are so on point. Only God and my boo can testify the treatment she receives when she is on. However lemmie add to what you said. If you avoid your babe during her Period, you are not only insane, but you are an illiterate.
yes o. its not a good move avoiding her wen she is on
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by delishpot: 6:41am On May 23, 2015
msmon:
All I care for is her prayer during that period of menstruation!

FP material if Alhaji, Pastor, Oluwo Lalasticlala wishes!

Wetin her prayer dey do?
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by lilmax(m): 6:54am On May 23, 2015
cheekilicious:
As a gurl, I dislike it...even the word 'menses' is disgusting...I prefer a word like 'period'...that sounds beta. Why must it be only women that pass thru all these tinz...cramps, pregnancy n childbirth, chai...diariz Godu osad sad
you took the apple
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by IVORY2009(m): 6:55am On May 23, 2015
One of my friends once told me, dat there are some things he forbids, and they're as follows menstra-flow from ladies, okro, snail etc, later on I found out dat he uses "juju"

As for the topic, ladies should try as much as possible to take good care of themselves, I could remember some years back a colleague of mine once told me dat whenever she wants to see her period, der are usually signs on her body, like pimple on her face etc, ladies una doo..... Cheer up and take good care of urselfs una too much.
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Ushiefrank(m): 6:57am On May 23, 2015
agarawu23:
only an insane guy will avoid her babe during Mess, undecided its nature and must be accepted. but u ladies just have to be clean when you are on Mess, some lady can't even wash their panties well not to talk of mess cleaning ness sad

I do draw my babe close and give her a good fore play when ever she is on.

Guys that avoid their babes should give us reasons.

It is usually common among those guys that re fetish in nature I ve frnds dat told me messes spoil there charm for some nt all. If I see no reson to avoid her when she cleanup afterall when u marry her same will happen so y
Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by lizzybethy: 7:00am On May 23, 2015
If your bf stay away frm u,durrin menstra,den he dose not love u.sincerely speaking,my Bfrnd use to ask me every month abt my period,dear hope u ve seen ur menstrual? Hope u are not feeling any pain or discomfort? And sometimes he will sex me on my period and even suck my puxxy on my period,,he will say u are my wife,we are one,if u are menstrating am also menstrating I hope dat is a good example of true love.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by mymissingrib(m): 7:01am On May 23, 2015
queenelizabeth:
Well, i havent had such an experience. I came to read comments formerly but let me comment.

My boyfriend cleans of d mess if there are any around, prepares d meals if my stomach aches, drags me to d bathroom and even sex on periods are okay cos i feel sexy atimes.

Dat is y i love him so much. He will like my comment

He wi

ur bf must b so dirty to be aving sex with u wen u are on doesnt he get irritatedabacha

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by mymissingrib(m): 7:03am On May 23, 2015
lizzybethy:
If your bf stay away frm u,durrin menstra,den he dose not love u.sincerely speaking,my Bfrnd use to ask me every month abt my period,dear hope u ve seen ur menstrual? Hope u are not feeling any pain or discomfort? And sometimes he will sex me on my period and even suck my puxxy on my period,,he will say u are my wife,we are one,if u are menstrating am also menstrating I hope dat is a good example of true love.
sex on ur period he is playing with infection

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? by Ybholy(m): 7:05am On May 23, 2015
To me, this falls in line with my lasts actions on earth -- I hate it much.

I can never go too close to a girl on her menstral duty. I cannot share anything with her. From time before, we've been warned not to touch a lady on menses.

The dents of staying with a lady on her menses are too many to be listed. Remember, even in the bible, the woman with blood haemorrhage was extensively isolated because they knows the effects of it.

Come to think of it, having good time with a lady on menses is the best way to contact diseases easily --- try it!

Girls knows this, once you have good funny play with a girl on her menses, that's the end of your lordship over the girl. You begin to believe every bit of her, she controls you to the last.

Its the best time for a strong man to lose all his power. Its a period of bad initiation into the world of women. You will never be same.

From all perspectives, even the unmentioned - sleeping with a lady on menses is bad.

Proof me wrong if you can!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.