Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking (57918 Views)

Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / Violence Relationship (ple Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 1:49pm On May 23, 2015
coogar:

blame the women for valuing themselves so cheaply. men have generally set a high standard for themselves. if his wife cheats, that's the end of the relationship. no ifs, no buts.

women on the other hand would scour for the most pathetic excuses to stay in abusive relationships. you start hearing things like....

•he's my first love.
•he deflowered me
•he's my childhood love
•i cannot let another man see my nüdity
•men will always be men, no biggie!
•how do i explain my hymën loss to another man?

are you saying there's a law in nigeria that prevents women from leaving an abusive relationship? a woman cannot leave a cheating husband in nigeria? really?

not all women in nigeria are married, abeg!
the number of single mothers in nigeria is about 20 million. why aren't any of these women in politics. if all the women in nigeria back a particular female presidential candidate, she would win by a land slide victory.

it's free & fair by our standard.
men also get rigged out of elections. don't make this look like there's a particular system working against women to lead the country. genevieve nnaji is a good ambassador of women. if every woman in nigeria puts their support behind her, she would win the next presidential election in nigeria.
We've had this back and forth on this same matter of gender inequality a gazillion times and quite frankly, its old and tired.

Men caused the problems we are having today, we won't be having these conversations, if a bunch of sadistic men hadn't claimed to have received information from some god somehow as to how they are superior to women, hence breeding a society which looks down on women, but my happiness is that, all that is changing and with time, women will have their well deserved place in society, any other thing you are saying, is your beeswax.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Who call you? Amebo.tongue

1. It is not about wanting to be equal as regards cheating, it is merely but pointing out one of the areas men exercise what they consider a right, using it as point, proving that men are superior to women. As if, cheating, is something to be proud of, psst.

2. My friend use ya headangry. Asking a woman to shut up in this context, is not because she is a f00l, but because she is a woman, lesser than a man, therefore needs to give him reverence.

3.You can take it out of context all you want but at the end, you sef know what's being said here is true. Nansenze.

I felt that analogy was flawed. Nigerian men getting extra action"brazenly" is a privilege, not a right. That argument does not apply in this context.

I think you should check the genesis of that tradition. wink. Thank me later.

Abegi, which context? Contexts don't exist in a vacuum, they are relational in nature. You can't make garri without cassava
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

I would if I had your nipplez in my mouth or my fingers in your puss. You have to give me alternatives, darling. grin. Be a dear and conform.

Ode!

3 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Didn't your biology teacher teach you the laws of gravity that whatever goes up must come down wink

It is not news that a woman's breast will remain upstanding forever wink grin

so of course it has to obey the law of gravity. Abi is your momsis own still the same after she born you grin

so obviously your post is a statement of fact and not news that it has fallen. Every woman's breast is subject to the laws of gravity grin

Haaaa. Mummy, you don't know book o. Na physics be dat mummy, not biology.

Why are you now campaigning that the falling is fact. I know it is fact that's why I could conclude even without seeing it that it's almost at your navel. Stop wasting bandwidth on the obvious.

Btw, I assure you that my mommy's own is firm enough to make your daddy's limp dicck come to life on sight.

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

Ode!
Ni baba e
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by bukatyne(f): 1:56pm On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

are naija ladies free to free their nip-ples presently

Who is stopping them?

Besides, I have not seen responsible men walking about naked If This campaign was about equality with men as Regards unclothedness

I cannot imagine someone like Obama or Dangote walking unclad on the streets.

That one is even far, I have not even seen any of our official drivers remove their shirts because it is hot.

Perhaps they want to compete with the mad men on the streets.

Anyways, good luck to them.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 1:58pm On May 23, 2015
bukatyne:

Who is stopping them?

Besides, I have not seen responsible men walking about naked If This campaign was about equality with men as Regards unclothedness

correct!
freecocoa,... u see when i asked which circles of nip-ple showers do u roll with tongue tongue

I cannot imagine someone like Obama or Dangote walking unclad on the streets.

That one is even far, I have not even seen any of our official drivers remove their shirts because it is hot.

Perhaps they want to compete with the mad men on the streets.

Anyways, good luck to them.

hahahaha
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:

1. The said actions wouldn't be considered detrimental, if men hadn't made it so in the first place, that's the whole point of wanting gender equality.

2.Rubbish, why do these women lack the resources in the first place? Because they've been marginalised, this is why we are fighting for equal rights.

1. Which begs the question why women haven't turned the right around? After all, you are our equals, aren't you? Surely, you lot can overturn this detriment with your equalness.

2. Marginalised who? Is there any woman in yuour neck of the woods who's been deprived of making a living or creating her own wealth? Free baby, come at me with facts please.

2 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 2:01pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

I felt that analogy was flawed. Nigerian men getting extra action"brazenly" is a privilege, not a right. That argument does not apply in this context.

I think you should check the genesis of that tradition. wink. Thank me later.

Abegi, which context? Contexts don't exist in a vacuum, they are relational in nature. You can't make garri without cassava
Why do I even bother? Abeg am going to look for what to eat.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
We've had this back and forth on this same matter of gender inequality a gazillion times and quite frankly, its old and tired.

[b]Men caused the problems we are having today, we won't be having these conversations, if a bunch of sadistic men hadn't claimed to have received information some god somehow as to how they are superior to women, hence breeding a society which looks down [/b]on women, but my happiness is that, all that is changing and with time, women will have their well deserved place in society, any other thing you are saying, is your beeswax.

This is very faulty, its not like women were created some 40 years after men, if men had dominated women from the beginning and made all the rules while the women hung around doing nothing, then we may have to start considering the fact that women are indeed inferior....
The problem has never been about women having their place in society, its about them earning their place in society... Men earned what they have, most women sit down and demand it be given to them.. Alas, society is slowly adhering to their demands, that is why organisations now require that a certain number of staffs be female as against employing any qualified person.... be they all male or all female..

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

Ni baba e

You wish

Omo ale!

3 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by bukatyne(f): 2:03pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:

Hehehe.

I agree with you.

Nobody shackled a woman's legs to a cheating or abusive husband. This is not even about finance.

If a woman doesn't like a situation, she either get up and leave, find a solution or endure the shait without whinnying.

The lamentations is the disgusting part; I am not done with the lamentations in the Bible abeg.

Modified:

Apologies, I just saw I quoted you instead of coogar
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by freecocoa(f): 2:03pm On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

correct!
freecocoa,... u see when i asked which circles of nip-ple showers do u roll with tongue tongue

hahahaha
And I answered you na.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Why do I even bother? Abeg am going to look for what to eat.

You bother because you should seek to enthrone truth or learn it. If that's too much to do, too bad.

No wonder, you did sound like you needed nutrients. Well, just had porridge with liver and fried plantain. Would have invited you had I known your plight.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 2:05pm On May 23, 2015
Whether its your biology teacher or physics teachers its apparent they did a poor job on you so why are blabbing as if it is not a natural occurrence that happens to every woman grin

Deceive yourself for as long as you like I'm no interested in the details of your mom's BREASTS cheesy grin grin.

END of DISCUSSION
Timbuktou:

Haaaa. Mummy, you don't know book o. Na physics be dat mummy, not biology.

Why are you now campaigning that the falling is fact. I know it is fact that's why I could conclude even without seeing it that it's almost at your navel. Stop wasting bandwidth on the obvious.

Btw, I assure you that my mommy's own is firm enough to make your daddy's limp dicck come to life on sight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by bukatyne(f): 2:08pm On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

correct!

hahahaha

Perhaps men should start a campaign on the ability to wear bum shorts and still look hot or wear only a Long shirt and be accepted.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 2:08pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:
And I answered you na.

ok...

so is d boobs of woman in her 60s now d issue

some of our young women own eh....

bukatyne:

Perhaps men should start a campaign on the ability to wear bum shorts and still look hot or wear only a Long shirt and be accepted.

Nope
We dont need it
weare comfortable in our skin

with the correct resources, we will get any women we desire

no need to be exhibitionist nor bleach nor use fake hair

2 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 2:10pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin grin
why the laughter na shocked grin

so you too never see or hear say woman's breast dey fall? shocked grin grin grin

your biology teachers did a very poor work on you people lipsrsealed

fall to the level of the walls of jericho? i have never seen that. what happened to them? did you refuse to wear bras in your teenage years? grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 2:13pm On May 23, 2015
coogar:

fall to the level of the walls of jericho? i have never seen that. what happened to them? did you refuse to wear bras in your teenage years? grin

haha

2 Likes

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 2:15pm On May 23, 2015
You people are still on the nipus matter that you have never seen in your life abi? Ok feed your eyes grin

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 2:15pm On May 23, 2015
freecocoa:

haha!
cocoa, is this a cop-out? grin

Men caused the problems we are having today, we won't be having these conversations, if a bunch of sadistic men hadn't claimed to have received information from some god somehow as to how they are superior to women, hence breeding a society which looks down on women, but my happiness is that, all that is changing and with time, women will have their well deserved place in society, any other thing you are saying, is your beeswax.

they will have to earn that deserved place. men have worked hard to be in that deserved place. women shouldn't just expect it to be handed to them like manna from heaven.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 2:18pm On May 23, 2015
coogar:

grin grin grin

whether you wear bra o whether you no wear bra o every woman's breast must fall when it is time for falling grin

whether it now fell like the wall of jerico or the tower of babel go and ask your mom when you get home grin grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 2:19pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 2:19pm On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

haha
kikikikii

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by bukatyne(f): 2:22pm On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

ok...

so is d boobs of woman in her 60s now d issue

some of our young women own eh....

Nope
We dont need it
weare comfortable in our skin

with the correct resources, we will get any women we desire

no need to be exhibitionist nor bleach nor use fake hair

Interestingly, you will use your resources to get exhibitionists and fake hair wearers.

Perhaps these ladies are campaigning for you guys afterall
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by oloyede252(m): 2:22pm On May 23, 2015
Timbuktou:
How can? The fallen walls of Jericho are higher than hers by now grin
seconded
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 2:23pm On May 23, 2015
bukatyne:

Interestingly, you will use your resources to get exhibitionists and fake hair wearers.

so u agree women do it for them to be noticed by men?

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 2:25pm On May 23, 2015
oloyede252:

seconded
oniya de you too you don come. You better go and buy vaseline like your mates that have been ranting about breasts since. grin

many of them don leave to help themselves grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by bukatyne(f): 2:28pm On May 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

so u agree women do it for them to be noticed by men?

That's a blanket question I cannot answer.

Ladies do different things for different reasons.

It would be like saying all men make money to be noticed by women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 2:30pm On May 23, 2015
grin grin

grin grin

Shebi one was complaining about how he had been swindled with fake butts and brez

mouka foam stuffed bra and vita foam padded a55 grin

What they see is what they will get grin
bukatyne:

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by bukatyne(f): 2:33pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin

grin grin

Shebi one was complaining about how he had been swindled with fake butts and brez

mouka foam stuffed bra and vita foam padded a55 grin

What they see is what they will get grin

Lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by oloyede252(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
oniya de you too you don come. You better go and buy vaseline like your mates that have been ranting about breasts since. grin

many of them don leave to help themselves grin

lolz.

plz don't show us DAT fall of Jericho

we need fresh breast,not expired milk reservoir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.