Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking (57913 Views)

Broken Eye Socket And Knocked Teeth – Lady Shares Her Story Of Domestic Violence / Little Girls Reaction To Moms Threat After She Stole A Candy Trends / Violence Relationship (ple Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 2:40pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin
whether you wear bra o whether you no wear bra o every woman's breast must fall when it is time for falling grin

some brêasts don't fall!
don't give excuses for your fallen breästs

whether it now fell like the wall of jerico or the tower of babel go and ask your mom when you get home grin grin

you only need to answer the question? is yours really babel or jericho or the berlin wall? grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 2:40pm On May 23, 2015
oloyede252:

lolz.

plz don't show us DAT fall of Jericho

we need fresh breast,not expired milk reservoir

ok so you have finished w@nking grin

for more fallen walls of jericho breast pictures go and look at mama oloyede to bimo oshi own wink
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by cococandy(f): 2:42pm On May 23, 2015
I really don't see their 'free the nips movement' as something special because laws or no laws, there will always be people who are too shy to bare it all and it has nothing to do with values for them. Just shyness.

For me, I believe it is a free world. If they want to be free to open their boobs without being judged for it, then let them.

(I won't mind seeing some nice tityes too grin)
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 2:44pm On May 23, 2015
bukatyne:

That's a blanket question I cannot answer.

Ladies do different things for different reasons.

It would be like saying all men make money to be noticed by women.

men make money to acquire stuff..power,fame etc.women happens to be part of the package

refer to baba oshio, ojukwu, hugh hefner
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 2:45pm On May 23, 2015
Some brez dont fall Like Kim kardashian own, Madonna, and Mariah Carey abi? wink grin

whether it fell like Berlin Wall, tower of babel etc I still insists that you should ask mama coogar. Answers to whatever she tells you will give you a hint.oya run along and go and ask her grin
coogar:

some brêasts don't fall!
don't give excuses for your fallen breästs

you only need to answer the question? is yours really babel or jericho or the berlin wall? grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by oloyede252(m): 2:46pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ok so you have finished w@nking grin

for more fallen walls of jericho breast pictures go and look at mama oloyede to bimo oshi own wink

lolz I swear I just like u with your half brain comments

so you accept your breast has fallen..

1 Like

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 2:46pm On May 23, 2015
Seconded grin

cococandy:
I really don't see their 'free the nips movement' as something special because laws or no laws, there will always be people who are too shy to bare it all and it has nothing to do with values for them. Just shyness.

For me, I believe it is a free world. If they want to be free to open their boobs without being judged for it, then let them.

(I won't mind seeing some nice tityes too grin)
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 2:48pm On May 23, 2015
oloyede252:

lolz I swear I just like u with your half brain comments

so you accept your breast has fallen..

like mama oloyedes own wink grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by coogar: 2:49pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Some brez dont fall Like Kim kardashian own, Madonna, and Mariah Carey abi? wink grin

boòbs like halle berry's. she's close to 50 & she's perky. sambarry, why did you choose to refuse bras when you hit puberty? did you think bras are goggles? grin

whether it fell like Berlin Wall, tower of babel etc I still insists that you should ask mama coogar. Answers to whatever she tells you will give you a hint.oya run along and go and ask her grin

why should i ask her when i can ask you? don't be shy - which wall is yours? berlin, jericho or babel?
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 2:51pm On May 23, 2015
grin

all thanks to Dr 902 wink grin

As for the rest if you can't ask your mummy Google search engine is your friend. Do the needful grin
coogar:

boòbs like halle berry's. she's close to 50 & she's perky. sambarry, why did you choose to refuse bras when you hit puberty? did you think bras are goggles? grin

why should i ask her when i can ask you? don't be shy - which wall is yours? berlin, jericho or babel?
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by oloyede252(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
like mama oloyedes own wink grin
really? wow m disappointed,I blame wura,

DAT child dey suck o,
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by pickabeau1: 2:54pm On May 23, 2015
sticking with geography themes ..walls

what of valleys and mines

coogar
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 2:57pm On May 23, 2015
oloyede252:

really? wow m disappointed,I blame wura,

DAT child dey suck o,

yes o because she has to be healthy balanced and grow up to be a normal child and not grow up to be lusting after children and goats wink

that's what happens when some mothers refuse to breastfeed their children. grin

they grow up with the body of a human being and the brain of an animal that is evident even on nl wink
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by oloyede252(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
yes o because she has to be healthy balanced and grow up to be a normal child and not grow up to be lusting after children and goats wink

that's what happens when some mothers refuse to breastfeed their children. grin

they grow up with the body of a human being and the brain of an animal that is evident even on nl wink

e pain am grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by oloyede252(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2015
coogar:

its the wall of Jericho,
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 3:04pm On May 23, 2015
oloyede252:

e pain am grin

like e pain you grin

you nor go go w@nk again round 2 like your colleagues grin

them don go with the pictures of the brezs o abi you see all those noise makers here again wink
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 3:05pm On May 23, 2015
oloyede252:

its the wall of Jericho,

that fell flat on your shrinking herpes infected BLOKOS grin

did I hear e pain am again wink grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by oloyede252(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
that fell flat on your shrinking herpes infected BLOKOS grin
OK,after the bj abi,you just expose yourself not me,,infected wat,

did I hear e pain am again wink grin

e pain you no lie,
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 3:10pm On May 23, 2015
oloyede252:

e pain you no lie,
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by oloyede252(m): 3:10pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
like e pain you grin

you nor go go w@nk again round 2 like your colleagues grin

them don go with the pictures of the brezs o abi you see all those noise makers here again wink
your own is what I needed but it has fallen,
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 3:11pm On May 23, 2015
oloyede252:

e pain you no lie,
ara nta o.e wan cry grin

Wait make i go bring bucket grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by oloyede252(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2015
[quote author=SAMBARRY post=34025754][/quote]
that OK for now,
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 3:13pm On May 23, 2015
oloyede252:

your own is what I needed but it has fallen,
but mama oloyedes own is there na wink grin

go and do the needful with her abi nor be your mates dey impregnate their mama abi are you better than them? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 3:15pm On May 23, 2015
oloyede252:

that OK for now,
the battery of your palasa nokia don run down ni? grin

the elders say that the person wey sabi talk must sabi hear too grin
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by oloyede252(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:

go and do the needful with her abi nor be your mates dey impregnate their mama abi are you better than them? grin

you know I like you,

your forgiven for that comment,
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by oloyede252(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:

you know I like you,

you're forgiven for that comment,
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by SAMBARRY: 3:18pm On May 23, 2015
oloyede252:

you know I like you,

you're forgiven for that comment,
common scram joor!
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by oloyede252(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
the battery of your palasa nokia don run down ni? grin

the elders say that the person wey sabi talk must sabi hear too grin

lol,your husband don buy u new phone abi,,

oya continue
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by oloyede252(m): 3:21pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
common scram joor!

you sleep here then
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 23, 2015
This event happened in my county and I didn't know about? shocked cheesy Diaris god oh

Anyway, I support the movement because men and women's chests shouldn't be subject to different societal rules. Strictly speaking, men's and women's chests aren't sex organs that need to be covered up.

Moreover, New York City's "free the nipples" law has not resulted in an increase in rape cases; I'll implore San Diego city/county, or the CA legislature to pass a similar law.
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

You wish
Omo ale!

Ni iya e
Re: Free The Nip-ple Protest - Eye Candy or Groundbreaking by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 23, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Whether its your biology teacher or physics teachers its apparent they did a poor job on you so why are blabbing as if it is not a natural occurrence that happens to every woman grin

Deceive yourself for as long as you like I'm no interested in the details of your mom's BREASTS cheesy grin grin.

END of DISCUSSION
You have an unusual way of showing superior education Sewa. All you have written so far defies logic, the again, you're a woman. One would expect you to be grateful for the correction to your error, but one would be wrong

Also, yours is a weird way of showing interest or lack of. You introduced my mom's mammaries to this conversation and then claim disinterest. You seem bipolar. Pele, so gbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I've Had 170 Children And I'm Not Going To Stop - British Man / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.