Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism (50653 Views)

BBC Laments Over Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity As #End fuel crisisnow Trends / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity / FG, Fuel Marketers Agree To End Fuel Scarcity Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by clemhova: 7:07pm On May 24, 2015
But why is FG owing marketers? Was money not allocated / budgeted for this
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Winken: 7:12pm On May 24, 2015
Pictures of the trucks loading or I don't believe him
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Let me see any heediot that will insult ifeanyi ubah in this forum

anambra nnewi abatete pikin lol
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Sobeautiful: 7:12pm On May 24, 2015
Some Nigerians are so dwarfed in reasoning that they think every move these days is to please Buhari or find his favour. As if people were no longer doing good or existing before Buhari became president-elect. Since Buhari won, this nonsense has gone on a long time in this NL. Everyone that coughs is coughing for Buhari's attention or to be in his good book. Funny. I don't think it's everyone that's interested in being in alliance with the ruling govt so as to loot Nigerian people's money. Issues can no longer be discussed without insinuating that the person involved wants to gain something from the in-coming government. This is all some people know and it shows a lot of us lack the idea of what good governance is.

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by lagbaja(m): 7:13pm On May 24, 2015
His commendation should come from GEJ, his pay master.the much I know, we are still under gej. Govermnent. he is a benefiacary of the corrupt pdp govermnent. Gej fraudulently reversed the loss of his company to amscons even when his debts are yet to be paid. This is no favour to Nigerians, its part of the maccabre dance playing out from the cook books of diezanni et all. Its only a matter of weeks before the truth comes out and this fraudster and others like him, irrespective of tribe or affiliation will start to cry for pardon.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by 989900: 7:14pm On May 24, 2015
ROFLMAO, Ifeanyi now loves the people? #1cabal

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by DonaldGenes(m): 7:15pm On May 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Hahahahahq
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by ibisko04: 7:16pm On May 24, 2015
finniblinks:
if he faces trial,what happens to OBJ,IBB,TY DANJUMA,OTEDOLA,GEJ,TA ORJI and other known criminals?
Good question, all the people that are involved in any shady deals that is against the economic interests of the people of Nigeria and Nigerians shall be made to face the music.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Tpharell: 7:20pm On May 24, 2015
Probably only diesel will begin to flow again. The other two products (petrol and kerosine) won't because Capital oil cannot pay there bridging costs to transporters and marketers. Petroleum product depots are still shut because of oil union strike. The products must first get to the depots and be verified by ppmc,Dpr,pef, etc staff for any claims to be made by the transporter/marketer.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by kenex4ever(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2015
otokx:
He was silent on the pump price.
he will sell 87naira and capital oil 1litre is bigger than most feeling stations eg oando, u can ask anybody dat lives around omole phase2 estate and ojodu berger that takes time to compare.
U can hate him but people dat buys fuel frm capital oil always praise him.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by zizirecords(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2015
The problem is that the wicked and heartless fuel stations in Abuja will still not sell fuel.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 24, 2015
Ifeanyi ubah wud ve done better to release it in d east.. d north will soon curse him with ds good gesture.. However may God bless him... and may d petrol ignite and burn any hypocrite... Amen

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Nickymezor(f): 7:25pm On May 24, 2015
fitzmayowa:
I hope other marketers will follow suit...
Abi oooo...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by SweetSoup(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2015
Damaged image control tinz and all but still a very commendable gesture from Mr Ifeanyi Ubah. God bless you sir for this..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Ifeconwaba(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2015
If ifeanyi uba is going to jail. then tinubu will also go to jail. YOU FOOL if not what ever that old man with old brain sees from we the oil owners let him take.

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by meforyou1(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2015
That's the igbo spirit
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by aldame: 7:29pm On May 24, 2015
What patriotism. He is one of those who got us into this position. We don't want individual saviour but strong institutions.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by cococandy(f): 7:29pm On May 24, 2015
Sobeautiful:
Some Nigerians are so dwarfed in reasoning that they think every move these days is to please Buhari or find his favour. As if people were no longer doing good or existing before Buhari became president-elect. Since Buhari won, this nonsense has gone on a long time in this NL. Everyone that coughs is coughing for Buhari's attention or to be in his good book. Funny. I don't think it's everyone that's interested in being in alliance with the ruling govt so as to loot Nigerian people's money. Issues can no longer be discussed without insinuating that the person involved wants to gain something from the in-coming government. This is all some people know and it shows a lot of us lack the idea of what good governance is.
thats the irritating this about buharists that has made coming to this politics section a bore.

I wonder how a group of humans can be all xtupid without one person having sense among them

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 24, 2015
For the first time on Nairaland, I need to praise a flat head for making an effort to ease this fuel problem... Nice gesture coming from Ifeanyi Ubah - he is one of the Igbos that still believe in One Nigeria.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by patostation(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Well, let's call a spade a spade! Ifeanyi Ubah is one of those parasites that got wealthy through PDP government patronage a few years ago. As part of the oil marketing and subsidy scam, he has become richer than some states.

He is trying to do no favor to Nigerians. Instead, he wants to open what I'll call a "goodwill channel" with the incoming Buhari administration so that once the new govt views him as a good guy, his interests will be protected. Smart guy! No probe will come his way. Make no mistake, this guy trying to "help" us is among those killing us.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by cococandy(f): 7:30pm On May 24, 2015
Don't mind the useless hypocrites
lawanson44:
If it was Odetola, he will be termed a good man...

But since it is Ubah (An Igbo Man), he is looking for soft landing!

This is the reason why I insist that there should be nothing like "One Nigeria" and patriotism! No matter what you do as an igbo man which will positively impact on Nigerians as a whole (whether igbo, yoruba and hausa) you will never be appreciated. A very good case study is GEJ! But if you do it as a yoruba man, it will be overblown. What am I even saying?....A yoruba man would never do this kind of thing!

If you are here and say evil of Ubah and criticize him and the fuel crisis is alleviated in your area because of his kind gesture and you buy fuel with ease, may that particular fuel bring about your demise and catch fire which will burn you and disfigure you for life! Amen

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Ifeconwaba(m): 7:33pm On May 24, 2015
socialmediaman:

He will never be liked by many, Nigerians are waiting to know the extent to which he nearly destroyed this country and caused hardships on millions of Nigerians. These last minute stunts will not save him, trust me
guy any probe that old man promised or wished to do in nigeria. Must first of all start from tinubu, if not nigeria will nigeria will boil i repeat nigeria will boil
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by dadexcel: 7:37pm On May 24, 2015
Ishilove:

All na politics, but we are willing to 'temporarily' forgive him if his actions can bring succour to the terrible situation on ground.
. ................................can you APc folks stop these noise about what he has done and start by enumerating those so called things? Why are you guys this insatiable and unpleasable? Why are you guys this insincere, unreal and hypocritical? You allow rogues in the name of your APc leaders as well as PDP leaders to roam free, loot, loot and loot again! yet they cudnt even give you tanker supply of fuel to ameliorate the conditions they have subjected us to; instead you have chosen as always to villify a business man that has decided out of his magnanimity to go against the agreement of his co-marketers, sacrificed the profit he would have made by selling this product at exhorbitant prices in the black market and yet you cannt do anything to him, now he has decided out of his own free will to first of all expose the sabotage your foot soldiers in APC has caused this country by saying he has enough fuel to serve this country for 15 days!, and subsequently to start immediate distribution of the product and you are here spewing trash about jail or no jail! My friends, let's get wiser than this, wisdom is the principal thing! We are blessed!

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 24, 2015
Ifeanyi ubah,ma lo se ore daran o! Thanks for your good gesture;whether you are doing eye service or not,we appreciate it,at least you're doing sth;what about others who are happy to see others suffer. I hope Nigerians appreciate it.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Ishilove: 7:39pm On May 24, 2015
dadexcel:
. ................................can you APc folks stop these noise
Where did you see 'APC' in my post?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by PenSniper: 7:39pm On May 24, 2015
dunkem21:
Ifeanyichukwu be anyi ..Ihe eji mara dike na dimkpa eruola. Did you survive the lagoon

I beg you to forgive and direct your vessels to Lagos and ameliorate the sufferings there grin

Akwa ha metu gi n'obi ..gbaghara nna a grin

I trust that members of a cursed race to which you belong must cannot but use tribal binoculars to view everything but when the backlash comes, you begin to shed crocodile tears of being hated. You are a typical example of tamed beasts. Even when they are born, bred and pampered to grow up civilized amongst people, it is only a matter of time before their inate tendencies come to the fore and they begin to attack even their benefactors.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by loomer: 7:40pm On May 24, 2015
Na free be the product or na normal price?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by kheart(m): 7:40pm On May 24, 2015
finniblinks:
if he faces trial,what happens to OBJ,IBB,TY DANJUMA,OTEDOLA,GEJ,TA ORJI and other known criminals?

kashamu ll answer dis question d best
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by OrigamiIII: 7:41pm On May 24, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

The guy is a business man. He need not be an igbo man before displaying the required patrotism for his country. I have heard a lot about him quite much in the negative though but with this gesture of his am willing to stand on his side in whatever situation that might be. Ifeanyi Ubah in my view is doing all he can to bring himself to national reckoning in everyway possible. He is a young man to be emulated and admired. He has made his mistakes as everyone else in this life and it is my belief that he has realised his errors. No insults should be passed on him and this gesture should never be derailed by tribal warriors for no reason. Kudos to Capital oil.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by alby: 7:42pm On May 24, 2015
I appreciate the moves but he is a Capital Criminal - TANoid and JonaTANoids.

For all I care, GMB has a solution to this shit - the incoming government will create a new set of Millionaires that can also build and operate the Tank Farms, etc needed for the Sector.

Thanks be to God that GMB once ran the Ministry and the Country, there couldn't have been a better man for the Presidency - NEVER AGAIN to Cluelessness.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah To End Fuel Scarcity – A Rare Act Of Patriotism by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 24, 2015
interestingly, this so called 'patriot' is a hard boiled scammer as far as the subsidy is concerned. small wonder he is breaking ranks with MOMAN.

while others are actually being owed , it is doubtful the same can be said for mr ubah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment Atiku Rejected The Results Of The 2019 Presidential Election / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko / Diezani Alison-Madueke's 2 Mansions In Dubai - Photos By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.