Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (789139 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lightdream: 1:24pm On May 18, 2021
Angrygoat:
I think I will go with elepaq
Pls share the elepaq biko whn u get it. I hope its copper
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Angrygoat: 2:19pm On May 18, 2021
Finally got sumer original gen at 160k. The elepaq na fake. The elepaq avr was crested with yp when the coil was opened which shows its fake. The other sumec pics gen too was low quality is, is fake sumec with 50/50 copper and aluminium. Thank god my gen guy followed me. Dem for scam me. Original sumec. Would share the pics when I get home. Original gen won't be in their shop. They will go to far warehouse to bring it. While fake go Yapa for store overstock shop with diff fake gen. Shine your eyes o cos the bastard dealer assured me that the sumec is not copper and the elepaq is original. Not for me to get thr with my engineer today both gen they wanted to sell to me were fake and inferior. The original sumec was brought to me for 190k I beat the price down to 160k. While the fake sumec was sold for 135k and the fake elepaq constant with yp crested on the avr wanted to scam me for 120k. My other two gens don pack up after 15 years. Tiger bought in 2005'elepaq bought in 2010
Gptech:

Sure you should in this case but I don't think that Firman is original.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by suco01(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2021
Angrygoat:
They opened it. The coil is not pure copper and its few. Compared to elepaq. Elepaq own is pure coper and not mixed with aluminium. I checked both out. Firman try but they are doing substandard now

I just hope the one you say it's pure copper is not aluminium coated with copper.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 3:26pm On May 18, 2021
Angrygoat:
Finally got sumer c original gen at 160k. The elepaq na fake. The elepaq avr was created with yp when the coil was opened. The other sumec pics is fake sumec with 50/50 copper and aluminium. Thank god my gen guy followed me. Dem for scam me. Original sumec. Would share the pics when I get home. Original gen won't be intheir shop. They will go to far warehouse to bring it. While fake go Yap for store. Shine your eyes o
Thank God, the country is really in a mess, smh.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Rhaspody(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2021
Guys is this gen good,

Thermocool optima 2800es

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MontyNG(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2021
I have a 15KVA lister generator for sale if anyone is interested. It's the original type as well not these Fake ones you see everywhere.
Bring your mechanic to test it, I don't mind. DM if interested
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Angrygoat: 6:38pm On May 18, 2021
Sumec

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 9:33pm On May 18, 2021
Rhaspody:
Guys is this gen good,

Thermocool optima 2800es
Yes, so long it's from their showroom.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2021
Angrygoat:
Finally got sumer original gen at 160k. The elepaq na fake. The elepaq avr was crested with yp when the coil was opened which shows its fake. The other sumec pics gen too was low quality is, is fake sumec with 50/50 copper and aluminium. Thank god my gen guy followed me. Dem for scam me. Original sumec. Would share the pics when I get home. Original gen won't be in their shop. They will go to far warehouse to bring it. While fake go Yapa for store overstock shop with diff fake gen. Shine your eyes o cos the bastard dealer assured me that the sumec is not copper and the elepaq is original. Not for me to get thr with my engineer today both gen they wanted to sell to me were fake and inferior. The original sumec was brought to me for 190k I beat the price down to 160k. While the fake sumec was sold for 135k and the fake elepaq constant with yp crested on the avr wanted to scam me for 120k. My other two gens don pack up after 15 years. Tiger bought in 2005'elepaq bought in 2010
What is the kva rating for this gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Angrygoat: 11:01pm On May 18, 2021
TrebleChamp:
What is the kva rating for this gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2021
Angrygoat:
Its not supposed to be up to 4kva though. How many watts is written on it, rated and running?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Angrygoat: 12:08am On May 19, 2021
They did not write it on body
Gptech:

Its not supposed to be up to 4kva though. How many watts is written on it, rated and running?

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by chukwuibuipob: 5:19am On May 19, 2021
Rhaspody:
Guys is this gen good,

Thermocool optima 2800es
How much u buy am
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Rhaspody(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
How much u buy am

159k approximately
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michealekene(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2021
suco01:

Go to any of their accredited showrooms outlets. Don't buy from any online stores. I respect don't buy from online stores

Deir showrooms around surulere nor get. If u have any more information, please let me know. It is urgent
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by taf4u4me(m): 2:40pm On May 19, 2021
michealekene:

Deir showrooms around surulere nor get. If u have any more information, please let me know. It is urgent
Bros abeg if u eventually find abeg beep me..i base in ondo state I have checked all the showroom here in akure but all my efforts was to no avail.. couldn't get that tech junior...this is my number...07061048660 ...abeg beep me if u later get it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by michytluv: 3:59pm On May 19, 2021
Congratulations sir

When I posted this gen on my ad, people where shouting the price. One foolish guy even said it is 70k gen.
Thank God it's got a new home now, anyways gone for a bigger one
Angrygoat:
Sumec

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Angrygoat: 4:04pm On May 19, 2021
I was able to sleep this morning after opening the avr to confirm its crested. I can boast now that I have bought original gen. Na God save me o. Dem fornscam me yesterday . Thanks to my gen engineer. We detected almost 7 fake sumec and elepaq constant. But na the avr give them away,some na BU. Some YP. Despite all the fraudulent dealer wanted to force down a fake gen on my throat. I almost fought him yesterday cos he refused to refund my 1k. He thought I was going to buy the gen and buy 1 liter oil. God punish those scammers. Fake gen would be surplus in the store,while original gen would be stored away at warehouse. U can imagine
michytluv:
Congratulations sir

When I posted this gen on my ad, people where shouting the price. One foolish guy even said it is 70k gen.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Angrygoat: 4:07pm On May 19, 2021
But ols how many kva is this my own gen. I did not see it in manual though. Is this my own 3.2kva or 4.5kva
michytluv:
Congratulations sir

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 4:36pm On May 19, 2021
Angrygoat:
But ols how many kva is this my own gen. I did not see it in manual though. Is this my own 3.2kva or 4.5kva
Take a clear picture of this part and post, we will be able to tell the kva from here...

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Angrygoat: 4:44pm On May 19, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Take a clear picture of this part and post, we will be able to tell the kva from here...

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ringi82(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2021
Gptech:

For that 1.5hp AC, you should be looking at a 3.5kva generator, and it will be better if the AC is the inverter type.
Thanks bro wink
My money never reach inverter ac though, but what I plan to get uses low current. Even as low as 170 volts. It's a bruhm 1.5hp. The new gen I'm getting is a lutian 3.5kva. The only reason I'm buying this model is because of the good reviews so far by people who've bought it. It is said that it can conviniently carry a 1.5hp ac.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Angrygoat: 4:49pm On May 19, 2021
Hw many kva

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by TrebleChamp(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2021
Angrygoat:
Still not clear enough, i can't see the starting watts and running watts clearly. Try zooming your camera to this spot snap clearly.
Modified:
Just saw your second pix, 2.5kw rated output mean your Gen is a 3.0Kva...

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Angrygoat: 5:02pm On May 19, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Still not clear enough, i can't see the starting watts and running watts clearly. Try zooming your camera to this spot snap clearly.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 5:03pm On May 19, 2021
Angrygoat:
Should be around 3-3.3kva. But the most important thing is the rated/ surge watts and the running watts. Yours is 2.8kW (2800W) rated and 2.5kW(2500W) running. You calculate your load using the running watts, so work with 2500W.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Angrygoat: 5:06pm On May 19, 2021
Pls how many horsepower is this window ac. Can this gen carry it.
Gptech:

Should be around 3-3.3kva. But the most important thing is the rated/ surge watts and the running watts. Yours is 2.8kW (2800W) rated and 2.5kW(2500W) running. You calculate your load using the running watts, so work with 2500W.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 5:14pm On May 19, 2021
ringi82:

Thanks bro wink
My money never reach inverter ac though, but what I plan to get uses low current. Even as low as 170 volts. It's a bruhm 1.5hp. The new gen I'm getting is a lutian 3.5kva. The only reason I'm buying this model is because of the good reviews so far by people who've bought it. It is said that it can conviniently carry a 1.5hp ac.
But current and power are not the same ooo. When you said it uses low current you actually meant low voltage. Your generator will not produce low voltage for you unless you reduce the running speed, and if you do that it will be even more difficult for your generator to power your AC.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ringi82(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2021
Gptech:

But current and power are not the same ooo. When you said it uses low current you actually meant low voltage. Your generator will not produce low voltage for you unless you reduce the running speed, and if you do that it will be even more difficult for your generator to power your AC.
Oh,.. But can't a 3.5kva gen carry a 12000 btu ac??
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2021
Angrygoat:
Pls how many horsepower is this window ac. Can this gen carry it.
From my findings online, this is about 1.5hp, not advisable.
Modified : more popular sources say 12000BTU/h is around 4.7Hp, hmmm.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Gptech(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2021
ringi82:

Oh,.. But can't a 3.5kva gen carry a 12000 btu ac??
I think this is where the advantage of an inverter AC comes to play. See this chart below.

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Angrygoat: 5:34pm On May 19, 2021
So na only nepa, I would need yo buy wall mount stab for it then. Nepa o
Gptech:

From my findings online, this is about 1.5hp, not advisable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.