Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Year God Died - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Year God Died (45892 Views)

The Day The Son Of God Died! / Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Year God Died by TheDauraMallam: 4:50pm On May 31, 2015
STEVENcrack:

IF God does not exist then I just want you to answer this one question for me and I would believe you.

THE CHICK OR THE EGG which one existed first and give me your reason(s).

You are a tragic case of failed human reasoning. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Year God Died by hahn(m): 5:00pm On May 31, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Just answer the guy's question. Roasted chicken or omelette? grin
Re: The Year God Died by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 31, 2015
plaetton:

You guys are amazingly so shallow minded.
Is it dumbness, dishonesty or cognitive dissonance?

You said Jesus loves me, I asked you why he doesn't love millions of those children that die of malaria each year. You didn't answer the question.
Now, it's Spiri mumbo jumbo time. undecided

What good is Spiri mumbo jumbo if it cannot help or save innocent children from dying of malaria.?

With your supposed knowledge of the Spiri realm (lol), what good use are you to your society?
Please how do you define death?
Re: The Year God Died by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 31, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

So you chose to believe that man you quoted and chose not to believe the Bible? really?
Re: The Year God Died by plaetton: 5:10pm On May 31, 2015
Pipsland78:

Please how do you define death?

I have not died before, not that I remember anyway.

So why don't you, with your vast knowledge of spiri spiri realm, kindly define it for us.

1 Like

Re: The Year God Died by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 31, 2015
plaetton:

I have not died before, not that I remember anyway.

So why don't you, with your vast knowledge of spiri spiri realm, kindly define it for us.
What you call death is, in deed, transformation; what death really is is eternal separation from God. Do you get it or you need further illumination?
Re: The Year God Died by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 31, 2015
seemples:

I didn't submit that God is dead oo...reread that post bro

Then learn to communicate right, just advising you.
Re: The Year God Died by STEVENcrack(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

U av problem articulating english and u deviates into irrelevances..

Pls refer back to the question and if u can't answer d question just repent and give ur life to God., its never too late bro.
Re: The Year God Died by TheDauraMallam: 5:27pm On May 31, 2015
STEVENcrack:

U av problem articulating english and u deviates into irrelevances..

Pls refer back to the question and if u can't answer d question just repent and give ur life to God., its never too late bro.

Shoo, with your rhesus monkey brain.
Re: The Year God Died by STEVENcrack(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2015
plaetton:

Hilarious.
It must be sunday.

So, the chicken or egg question contains the philosophical and or scientific, or even spiritual truth that God exists?

This is a classic.

Which kindergarten school do you attend at the moment.

Your level of stupidity quite exceeds my understanding..why can't u just answer a question and stop displaying that "nigerian factor". Always deviating into irrelevances.
Re: The Year God Died by plaetton: 5:31pm On May 31, 2015
Pipsland78:

What you call death is, in deed, transformation; what death really is is eternal separation from God. Do you get it or you need further illumination?
Transformation into what sir? Or do you not know the meaning of transformation?

You mean death is eternal separation from santa clause.
kinda makes sense, since that would mean no more Christmas gifts.

lol. I don't think you even get yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Year God Died by Dexema(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2015
plaetton:

Funny.
So you live your life, your very short time in this universe, to fill your mind with useless (historically proven) beliefs just that you get something when you die?
Lol.
Someone is making a big maga of you.
grin
Ur very shallow for an Atheist,the end result or end gain of my faith isn't “unlocked“ by my death but depends on the quality of my life on earth,nO matter how short.
Re: The Year God Died by plaetton: 5:37pm On May 31, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Your level of stupidity quite exceeds my understanding..why can't u just answer a question and stop displaying that "nigerian factor". Always deviating into irrelevances.

If you were the Einstein that you claim that you are, why don't you educate us about the mystery of the chicken and egg, and it dovetails with the nagging mysteries of our universe.

Hint: This would be the smart, high IQ thing to do.
Re: The Year God Died by TheDauraMallam: 5:37pm On May 31, 2015
Pipsland78:

So you chose to believe that man you quoted and chose not to believe the Bible? really?

You still don't get it... I did not just jump into conclusion because the statement was juicy, I believed because I have researched religion and Christianity and it he evidence were there. It was true. The history of Christianity was laced with fear and mind control. Stop being blindly ignorant. If you no know something, ask questions, and then use your common sense to choose which one make sense. Don't be a slave to your pastors. Ask them questions, anything. Don't be afraid. Also, do your own research. A con man will never tell you his tricks unless you do personal research. Start with this link.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Christianity

Then probably finish it off with the two book below. I only have the PDF versions but they make a lot of sense. They will not force you to believe anything but they will open your mind to serious questions that you will ask your pastors and you will be shocked at the answers they will give you. I tried it too and that was part of my disbelief in religion.

The Heathen's Guide to World Religions: A Secular History of the 'One True Faiths'
by William Hopper

The Heathen's Guide to World Religions is a humorous but accurate history of the murder, lust, greed, and sheer stupidity that have made the world's religions what they are today.

Holy Enigma! Bible Verses You'll Never Hear in Sunday School
by Steve Ward

Do you know much about the Bible? Have you ever read this verse?
Deuteronomy 25:11-12 If two men fight and one’s wife tries to help by grabbing the testicles of the other man, her hand will be cut off without pity. (Living Bible) The Holy Bible is chock-full of fascinating, sometimes shocking and almost never discussed lexis, verse after verse you will never hear in Sunday School.

Re: The Year God Died by STEVENcrack(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Shoo, with your rhesus monkey brain.

Wasted sperm cells. I wonder why ur dad didn't waste u up inside condom like he did to ur brodas.
Re: The Year God Died by plaetton: 5:41pm On May 31, 2015
Dexema:

,the end result or end gain of my faith isn't “unlocked“ by my death but depends on the quality of my life on earth,nO matter how short.

Funny, you are echoing the same thing that I have been arguing on this thread.

This is what You should be preaching to your fellow religiotards.

Haven't you been reading my posts?

Do you guys have comprehension problems?

1 Like

Re: The Year God Died by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 31, 2015
plaetton:

Transformation into what sir? Or do you not know the meaning of transformation?

You mean death is eternal separation from santa clause.
kinda makes sense, since that would mean no more Christmas gifts.

lol. I don't think you even get yourself.
Are u here to insult me or you are ready to learn something?
Re: The Year God Died by STEVENcrack(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2015
plaetton:

If you were the Einstein that you claim that you are, why don't you educate us about the mystery of the chicken and egg, and it dovetails with the nagging mysteries of our universe.

Hint: This would be the smart, high IQ thing to do.

Acting before thinking..but no offence taken.

From my question above, if u say that the chic existed first then where did it hatch from, if you say that its the egg dat existed first then who laid d egg.

In a nutshell someone created either one of this..let's be truthful to ourselves. There's is GOD.

The creator of everytin. D heavens and d earth.powers and forces.he's greater than d factors of space. Higher dan d highest heavens..deeper dan d deepest seas and eventualities of the universe.
Re: The Year God Died by plaetton: 6:02pm On May 31, 2015
STEVENcrack:

Acting before thinking..but no offence taken.

From my question above, if u say that the chic existed first then where did it hatch from, if you say that its the egg dat existed first then who laid d egg.

In a nutshell someone created either one of this..let's be truthful to ourselves. There's is GOD.

The creator of everytin. D heavens and d earth.powers and forces.he's greater than d factors of space. Higher dan d highest heavens..deeper dan d deepest seas and eventualities of the universe.

And yes, he is all this and all that, and even more.
Doesn't the fact that you can adcribe just about any imaginable superlative quality to him give you A clue about where he might come from, and residing?
Think a bit.
Re: The Year God Died by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 31, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

You still don't get it... I did not just jump into conclusion because the statement was juicy, I believed because I have researched religion and Christianity and it he evidence were there. It was true. The history of Christianity was laced with fear and mind control. Stop being blindly ignorant. If you no know something, ask questions, and then use your common sense to choose which one make sense. Don't be a slave to your pastors. Ask them questions, anything. Don't be afraid. Also, do your own research. A con man will never tell you his tricks unless you do personal research. Start with this link.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Christianity

Then probably finish it off with the two book below. I only have the PDF versions but they make a lot of sense. They will not force you to believe anything but they will open your mind to serious questions that you will ask your pastors and you will be shocked at the answers they will give you. I tried it too and that was part of my disbelief in religion.

The Heathen's Guide to World Religions: A Secular History of the 'One True Faiths'
by William Hopper

The Heathen's Guide to World Religions is a humorous but accurate history of the murder, lust, greed, and sheer stupidity that have made the world's religions what they are today.

Holy Enigma! Bible Verses You'll Never Hear in Sunday School
by Steve Ward

Do you know much about the Bible? Have you ever read this verse?
Deuteronomy 25:11-12 If two men fight and one’s wife tries to help by grabbing the testicles of the other man, her hand will be cut off without pity. (Living Bible) The Holy Bible is chock-full of fascinating, sometimes shocking and almost never discussed lexis, verse after verse you will never hear in Sunday School.
Thank you so much and I really appreciate this. However, I also did my research about the spiritual real and about Christianity and I found out that the spirit realm exists and that Jesus is the ONLY way. I'm talking from personal experience bro, not what was told me by a pastor. Thing is most people want to have a personal experience before believing which is sad.

Now let me ask, do you believe there is a spirit realm?
Re: The Year God Died by Ranchhoddas: 6:58pm On May 31, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

seriously I am baffled.
Re: The Year God Died by TheDauraMallam: 7:02pm On May 31, 2015
Pipsland78:

Thank you so much and I really appreciate this. However, I also did my research about the spiritual real and about Christianity and I found out that the spirit realm exists and that Jesus is the ONLY way. I'm talking from personal experience bro, not what was told me by a pastor. Thing is most people want to have a personal experience before believing which is sad.

No, I don't.

Then again maybe your definition of spirit realm is diffrent from what I'd consider spiritual.

Can you define what you mean by the Spirit Realm?

Please educate me. We're here to learn.

Also, it would be nice if you would explain how your professed research and Christianity convinced you that Jesus is the only way and that the spiritual realm exists.
Re: The Year God Died by PrinceVictorE(m): 7:14pm On May 31, 2015
seemples:

The world certainly looks like God died!
Really?
Re: The Year God Died by seemples(f): 7:31pm On May 31, 2015
PrinceVictorE:

Really?

It absolutely does!
Re: The Year God Died by hahn(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2015
Pipsland78:

Please give us a detailed explanation as regards what you consider to be the spiritual realm, your experiences and possible evidence
Re: The Year God Died by ndubueze92(m): 7:44pm On May 31, 2015
seemples:

Mr Ndubueze please expand your vision and deepen your understanding!
Vision? oh that i already have a great one ....I rather do not argue with u on this issue.
Re: The Year God Died by seemples(f): 7:45pm On May 31, 2015
ndubueze92:
Vision? oh that i already have a great one ....I rather do not argue with u on this issue.

Good for you!
Re: The Year God Died by 4everGrand(m): 7:49pm On May 31, 2015
onetrack:
If this is what the world is like with God alive, I'd say he is doing a terrible job. He should be sacked and replaced with a new god immediately.

You can do it, wats stopping you.
Re: The Year God Died by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 31, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

No, I don't.

Then again maybe your definition of spirit realm is diffrent from what I'd consider spiritual.

Can you define what you mean by the Spirit Realm?

Please educate me. We're here to learn.

Also, it would be nice if you would explain how your professed research and Christianity convinced you that Jesus is the only way and that the spiritual realm exists.
It would be my joy to educate u and by the time I'm done your eyes will definitely open. However, I'm on the road right now but will do it once I'm able to.
Re: The Year God Died by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 31, 2015
hahn:

Please give us a detailed explanation as regards what you consider to be the spiritual realm, your experiences and possible evidence
Will do just that once I'm able to, kinda not well predisposed right now. Pls bear with me.
Re: The Year God Died by ndubueze92(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2015
seemples:

Good for you!
My mum told me a gentle man do not argue with a...LoL! but u didn't win ...
Re: The Year God Died by seemples(f): 9:05pm On May 31, 2015
ndubueze92:
My mum told me a gentle man do not argue with a...LoL! but u didn't win ...

Guy, rest

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye / Ogun Todaju / Prophet Joshua Iginla 34 Prophecies For 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.