Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) (82879 Views)

Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / If Your Girl Acts Like This,dump Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by agarawu23(m): 6:02am On May 27, 2015
Midehi:

101%
you will need to visit me then so that I can confirm it myself.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by agarawu23(m): 6:03am On May 27, 2015
Bollinger:

why dump her when you can teach her? when I met my wife, she couldn't cook to save her life. She was an orphan so no one really taught her. I am an exceptional cook and I took it upon myself to show her how to. Now she is a don. food is not the only ingredient for a successful marriage you know.
yes sir!!!
but do you some ladies aren't ready to learn.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by agarawu23(m): 6:04am On May 27, 2015
Margauxluv:
angry
lol wait for me na grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 6:12am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
you will need to visit me then so that I can confirm it myself.
ha! that means you are looking for trouble cos you gonna forget your first name after eating.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by anytaij: 6:20am On May 27, 2015
Why u no marry her now? Na the same chin-gum babe's dem u go still go put for hus undecided undecided lipsrsealed
IamLEGEND1:
while i hav absolutely nothing to contribute to diz thread, i will still like to take this opportunity to send a big shout-out to our house-help Munirat.

I want you to know dat i sèxually enjoy you. All these chin-gum babes are nothing compared to you. And nobody in this world does me like you do me.

And to MTN and NEPA (PHCN?,who cares)

na Only God go punish una.

And to Mobil filling station, Una own dey road.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Enahi(f): 6:20am On May 27, 2015
She obviously made a mistake.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by shepherdnoble: 6:26am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided undecided undecided

when you pay 1million as her bride price and she offers you "sacrifice of the gods" as your dinner instead of plantain. bad market
NA STYLE OF THOSE CHIN GUM BABES OUT THERE... THEY ARE GOOD IN BEDMATICS N BAD IN THE KITCHEN.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by taakper: 6:40am On May 27, 2015
Teach her after paying huge amount of cash as bride price Na wa oooo
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Praisemelody(m): 6:49am On May 27, 2015
emiye:
MUGU grin
e concern you? tongue
emiye:
MUGU grin
e concern you?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 6:58am On May 27, 2015
Bollinger:

why dump her when you can teach her? when I met my wife, she couldn't cook to save her life. She was an orphan so no one really taught her. I am an exceptional cook and I took it upon myself to show her how to. Now she is a don. food is not the only ingredient for a successful marriage you know.
that is if she is willin to learn oo
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by castro316: 7:18am On May 27, 2015
Have a piece of my burnt offering babe.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by 4stylz: 7:20am On May 27, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
It might be a mistake bt if is not then teach her

If men are broke; women don't wait, why should I teach when she can't cope when I am broke
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by hopilo: 7:24am On May 27, 2015
Teach her if you love her
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by baywatch84(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2015
My gf even fried dodowith kerosene, but don't tell anybody outside ooo, that's the reason I send her away. She's worse at doing the bed things too, so what the essence of being in love with a liability?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by DrGroove(f): 7:40am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
it's a pity majority of our ladies out there can't make common "pap" talk less of boiling eggs and you will see them praying for rich husband. smh
They are actually those who end up marrying rich husbands who can afford services of world class international standard chef. rich man wife no dey suffer much for kitchen..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Gordonz07(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Lolsss..teach her..
Teach who? I will so dumb her sorry ass.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by naijanaso: 7:48am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided undecided undecided

when you pay 1million as her bride price and she offers you "sacrifice of the gods" as your dinner instead of plantain. bad market

Little things make perfection but perfection is no little thing. Teach her if you know how to, Otherwise send her to a catering school. Nobody is an embodiment of knowledge after all.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by chigoizie7(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2015
Were u not d person smooching her nyash and boob5 when the thing got burnt?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 7:55am On May 27, 2015
Where is friedplantain
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by subbieD(f): 7:59am On May 27, 2015
wristwatch:
Where is friedplantain

Right here tongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by tundeblack: 8:06am On May 27, 2015
Oko munira,can I av alittle experience of her cooking pls?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by JoeCutie(m): 8:10am On May 27, 2015
Are those actually not all these charcoals used for roasting corn by the roadside?

Plantain kwa! undecided

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Oguntoyinbo1995(m): 8:15am On May 27, 2015
I teach her hw to fry it. grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by QueenSharon(f): 8:33am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
I should teach her ? when her mum dey teach her how to cook, na film she go dey watch undecided

To err is human, and to forgive is divine! cry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by hasmuz(m): 8:34am On May 27, 2015
I cover my mouth and stomach with the blood of Jesus grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Margauxluv(f): 8:42am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
lol wait for me na grin

ok na undecided
agarawu23:
lol wait for me na grin

ok na
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by IamYhudii(f): 8:49am On May 27, 2015
This is no food but burnt offering!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Blackfire(m): 9:00am On May 27, 2015
lefulefu:

na that type of food u go see for roadside when dem offer the gods when u dey jog early in the morning.pray say u no match am by mistake grin

it shows u ate alot of irunmole/alusi food/sacrifices during your childhood days.. Na joke o
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by oladimejiX: 9:01am On May 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
while i hav absolutely nothing to contribute to diz thread, i will still like to take this opportunity to send a big shout-out to our house-help Munirat.

I want you to know dat i sèxually enjoy you. All these chin-gum babes are nothing compared to you. And nobody in this world does me like you do me.

Badt guy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 27, 2015
subbieD:

Right here tongue

LOL. If u fry plantain like this for me, I will give u straight red card tongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Spidermon: 9:21am On May 27, 2015
Did she use the oil to fry the plantain or did she use the plantain to fry the oil ??
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by subbieD(f): 9:27am On May 27, 2015
wristwatch:

LOL. If u fry plantain like this for me, I will give u straight red card tongue

No worry,my own No go b black but purple tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / How Do I Break Up With Her? / Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.