Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) (82881 Views)

Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / If Your Girl Acts Like This,dump Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by kinglekan: 10:51pm On May 26, 2015
subbieD:

Haba!!!! Wats my own Na......
I'm just telling u Wat a real man should do tongue
So make I teach u how to fry dodo niyen ooo?? shocked
Na only tibi tibi u wan sabi ni? undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by subbieD(f): 10:52pm On May 26, 2015
kinglekan:

Wasn't asking u o,
Taar
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by MrsChima(f): 10:53pm On May 26, 2015
kinglekan:

undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by abbey12: 10:54pm On May 26, 2015
Wat u guys dnt realise is d op might av a reason for bringin dis up let him tell us wat exactly is goin on, I once had a girl back then in sch. She was just like dat, I coped cos she was very good in other things I prefered over food
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by TrishaP(f): 10:54pm On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

1. N1 million air time
2. Brazilian weave
3. IPhone 6
4. 2 years of rent free accommodation
You want to send him to his early grave?
Someone who is still on the single 'n might not be searching train. cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by MrCork: 10:55pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided undecided undecided

when you pay 1million as her bride price and she offers you "sacrifice of the gods" as your dinner instead of plantain. bad market

...and if u dump her, u gonnno sleep wit pillow case.....abi??... GOAT!!!(no ofeeinse) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Acidosis(m): 10:56pm On May 26, 2015
I can't cope with a bad cook
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by kinglekan: 10:58pm On May 26, 2015
MrsChima:

undecided
Madam Chimoooo!!
E b like say u don miss me ooo wink
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Aniekwe1: 10:59pm On May 26, 2015
I'm not used to standing and cooking so I sometimes wander around when my plantain is frying and it ends up exactly like this. Then I run and throw it away in embarrassment before anybody sees it. embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Graccccccccy(f): 11:04pm On May 26, 2015
Fulaboy:
don't tell me you fry dodo like this lipsrsealed
mayb she ws readin comments on nairaland or receivin her bf's call...hhhahahahah! Awon burnt offerin aye
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Missmossy(f): 11:05pm On May 26, 2015
I concur,the plantain looks like burnt offering grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by harry509: 11:05pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:

when you pay 1million as her bride price and she offers you "sacrifice of the gods" as your dinner instead of plantain. bad market
most nigeria girls jst d way their brain is, they wil also display it wen servin food. If she can fry plantain like dis. Dat mean wen she wana fry chicken I doubt hw it wil look like. Chck her vry well am vry sure d only meal she can manage 2 prepare is indomie n she wil cook hot water.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Fulaboy(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2015
Graccccccccy:
mayb she ws readin comments on nairaland or receivin her bf's call...hhhahahahah! Awon burnt offerin aye
at first I thought sey na charcoal seff undecided grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:08pm On May 26, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by rukkyland(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2015
this one na dodo ikire na. better dodo of life. thumb up to d woman wey fry this one. I pray say ur husband go love u d more.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:

One man's dodo is another man's burnt offering. I love my dodo burnt , I don't like it any other way but burnt
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Jovanna(f): 11:21pm On May 26, 2015
Burnt offering! May your sacrifice be accepted by d gods..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by freecocoa(f): 11:21pm On May 26, 2015
lefulefu:

ehen many of them sef will be saying that women dont need to cook coz a modern woman's place no dey for kitchen grin.If u see some of the poison wey our ladies dey cook wey dem dey call food u go hail grin.Our moms and grandmoms sabi cook die but modern ladies of today go prepare poison for kitchen dey call am food grin
grin grin grin

You this goat, you have resumed abi?grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by codephela(m): 11:22pm On May 26, 2015
grin Lool..Na burnt offering nau...eye lashes no let am see road well..na to fix nails like willi willi
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by codephela(m): 11:23pm On May 26, 2015
grin Lool..Na burnt offering nau...eye lashes no let am see road well..na to fix nails like willi willi dem sabi
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by freecocoa(f): 11:26pm On May 26, 2015
grin grin grin

Sexist thread.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by garokabir: 11:26pm On May 26, 2015
Onemansquad:
shue wetin b dis wan
i wil go back 2 colet ma 1million even wit interest
na dodo be this nawa ooooooooo
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by peegirl(f): 11:31pm On May 26, 2015
Onemansquad:
shue wetin b dis wan
i wil go back 2 colet ma 1million even wit interest

Na Burnt Offering o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:
the thing tire me o, only to beg for recharge card dem sabi embarassed
grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by ruffcoin99(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2015
is that plantain or ghanains?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by delishpot: 11:52pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm you are taking this issue too personal Mr undecided

Sory Sir. Just that many comments here are too petty. Haba na men we be na, this is meant to be a joke but boys take am like assignment.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 26, 2015
Burnt plantain does not mean one is a bad Cook, it occurs normally as mistakes.
But I see nothing wrong in teaching my wife how to cook. It'll be a pleasure.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Krasid(m): 11:55pm On May 26, 2015
Chai, wahala dey oo.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 12:01am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
I should teach her ? when her mum dey teach her how to cook, na film she go dey watch undecided
Teach ke?
must someone's mum teach him/her how to cook.I am a guy and we are three boys in the house.Anytime our mom cooks we take turns to stay with her in the kitchen to learn from her.I can prepare okro soup,ogbono soup and my favourite which egusi soup.When i wan fry plantain i go cut am thin and fry am wella cheesy.If u eat my beans u go lick ur hand join grin grin.The problem with girls of today is that when their mama dey kitchen dem gom dey sitting room dey watch telemondo or nigerian films for african magic.their mama go send them message for kitchen dem go dey vex grin.Check out even the girls from poor homes..dem no sabi cook.na only junk food dem sabi chop.this is why these days na for Mister biggs or tasty fried chicken u go see them grin.choplating indomie,hotdogs and what have you.This is why you see a number of them with bulging stomachs grin.Just pray say when you marry and the girl no know how to cook she is willing to learn coz if she is not willing then na oyo oooo grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 12:03am On May 27, 2015
ruffcoin99:
is that plantain or ghanains?
they are offerings for IFA grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 12:08am On May 27, 2015
Blackfire:
Alusi okija shrine food
na that type of food u go see for roadside when dem offer the gods when u dey jog early in the morning.pray say u no match am by mistake grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by zanga420: 12:12am On May 27, 2015
TrishaP:
What if you were sweet talking to her and she gets carried away by you to the bedroom would you still dump her?
babe, even if I bittertalk her to abyss, for the dodo to burn, did it also make her to cut it like pig shit?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / How Do I Break Up With Her? / Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.