Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) (82815 Views)

Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / If Your Girl Acts Like This,dump Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Kassidy90(m): 9:31am On May 27, 2015
Teach her if u know how to do it better....
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On May 27, 2015
subbieD:

No worry,my own No go b black but purple tongue

Huh shocked purple ke?? Chai. That must an enchanted plantain o
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Shokoloko(f): 9:45am On May 27, 2015
Dotwillis1:
dump her Just like that?

She can't fry dodo like that and serve it na.

Just be a gentle man and ask her to make another

You are smart.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by ekiloui(f): 9:51am On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
I should teach her ? when her mum dey teach her how to cook, na film she go dey watch undecided

Not every girl has a mum to teach her
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by agarawu23(m): 9:55am On May 27, 2015
ekiloui:

Not every girl has a mum to teach her
you are right but I blv she will be raised by a lady. even if na man train her, dem go dey cook na

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 27, 2015
Ohohahanan,lafin in hausa!...Dnt break ha heart break ha head to make it dey normal in fryin plantain.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by subbieD(f): 10:09am On May 27, 2015
wristwatch:

Huh shocked purple ke?? Chai. That must an enchanted plantain o

Yes ke wink
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by lurlah2014(f): 10:14am On May 27, 2015
shey burnt plantain no be food, hunger neva pamama u now thats why u reject am
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by lexy2014: 10:32am On May 27, 2015
subbieD:

Haba!!!! Wats my own Na......

I'm just telling u Wat a real man should do tongue
Hmmm...what should a real woman do?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by subbieD(f): 10:41am On May 27, 2015
lexy2014:
Hmmm...what should a real woman do?

Submissive enough to b corrected...... No one is perfect. wink
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On May 27, 2015
Blackfire:

it shows u ate alot of irunmole/alusi food/sacrifices during your childhood days.. Na joke o
Thank god u say na joke coz i be jus wan dey ready give u one jackie chan kick grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by lexy2014: 10:47am On May 27, 2015
subbieD:

Submissive enough to b corrected...... No one is perfect. wink
So it goes both ways?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by subbieD(f): 10:53am On May 27, 2015
lexy2014:
So it goes both ways?

Yes ke
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Blackfire(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2015
lefulefu:

Thank god u say na joke coz i be jus wan dey ready give u one jackie chan kick grin

you too small,*breaks bottle* wait make i go inside comeout u go hear wen *after 2 hours a doctor came out* this my patient wont be ready in 2 years time
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by kinglekan: 11:08am On May 27, 2015
MrsChima:

Cheater.
Who be that wan oooo? shocked
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by lexy2014: 11:11am On May 27, 2015
subbieD:

Yes ke
Sometime ago I was engaged in a phone conversation with a school mate. She works with a bank in abuja and resides with her dad. Her mum isn't always on ground. She had just returned from work and I asked if she had dinner and what she had 4 dinner. She said she had dinner and that she ate indomie. I queried her saying after a hard days work, y eat indomie. She said, their cook had travelled and that she didn't have time 2 start searching d freezer 4 food. Then I asked if her dad had had dinner. She said if her dad was hungry he will have 2 fix himself indomie and that she was tired. How do u "teach" such a lady?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 27, 2015
Lols...... She served you burnt plantain?

You should have smile and eaten it with Love nah?

Why would you break her heart? You have already paid her bride price, so she's your property. Just take heart and eat the burnt food.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Chinum: 11:32am On May 27, 2015
And what if my boyfriend fries plantain like this
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by subbieD(f): 11:59am On May 27, 2015
lexy2014:
Sometime ago I was engaged in a phone conversation with a school mate. She works with a bank in abuja and resides with her dad. Her mum isn't always on ground. She had just returned from work and I asked if she had dinner and what she had 4 dinner. She said she had dinner and that she ate indomie. I queried her saying after a hard days work, y eat indomie. She said, their cook had travelled and that she didn't have time 2 start searching d freezer 4 food. Then I asked if her dad had had dinner. She said if her dad was hungry he will have 2 fix himself indomie and that she was tired. How do u "teach" such a lady?

Hmmmmm, it's possible to teach If She's ready to learn, because her foundation is really lipsrsealed.....It would really be hard for her.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Enockia(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2015
dis is terrible burnt offerings......
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by agarawu23(m): 12:10pm On May 27, 2015
lurlah2014:
shey burnt plantain no be food, hunger neva pamama u now thats why u reject am
for your mouth ? undecided
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by agarawu23(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2015
Chinum:
And what if my boyfriend fries plantain like this

eat it with love,

cooking isn't our duty
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Enockia(m): 12:13pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
eat it with love,

cooking isn't our duty
lol well to be impartial ild say dump his ass he shouldnt have tried since it wasnt his duty
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by agarawu23(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2015
Enockia:

lol well to be impartial ild say dump his ass he shouldnt have tried since it wasnt his duty
Lol the case isn't the same o grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Enockia(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
Lol the case isn't the same o grin
wats the difference enlighten me
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by agarawu23(m): 12:19pm On May 27, 2015
Enockia:

wats the difference enlighten me
am I the one to Cook for her after a rough hustling day ?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by lexy2014: 12:22pm On May 27, 2015
subbieD:

Hmmmmm, it's possible to teach If She's ready to learn, because her foundation is really lipsrsealed.....It would really be hard for her.

my thoughts exactly. If a lady expects her dad 2 have indomie 4 dinner while she is in d house, would she care 2 cook 4 her boyfriend or husband? Tnx anyway
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Enockia(m): 12:34pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
am I the one to Cook for her after a rough hustling day ?
i didnt say dat but shes allowed to cook after her own rough day
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by Chinum: 12:39pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:
eat it with love,

cooking isn't our duty

Really Keep deluding urself. As long as you end up with someone who has a similar notion as yours, no wahala.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by agarawu23(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2015
Enockia:

i didnt say dat but shes allowed to cook after her own rough day
huh! compare our hustling with Ladies own.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by kraftykc(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2015
Suddenly I'm in love with my girl all over again.

Make I call fine ass sef!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics) by agarawu23(m): 12:42pm On May 27, 2015
Chinum:

Really Keep deluding urself. As long as you end up with someone who has a similar notion as yours, no wahala.
undecided I screen babes before I date.

I hate bad cook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / How Do I Break Up With Her? / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.