Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

How Is It Possible To Make Out With Out Using Tongue In A Kiss?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is It Possible To Make Out With Out Using Tongue In A Kiss?? (827 Views)

20-Year-Old Guy Professes His Love For 12-Year-Old Girlfriend With A Kiss / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is It Possible To Make Out With Out Using Tongue In A Kiss?? by ifeanyiso(m): 11:14pm On May 27, 2015
I've been asking some of my close friends a question that is making them all uncomfortable. My question has to do with kissing and some differences I've noticed in some girls.
This thing I've been noticing has taken a toll on the rest of my experience with girls.
The trend that has been bothering me is that I have notice that girls do a lot pecking on the lips and cheek and neck. Sure, this feels great, but there is not as much passion in these kisses. And there is a major absence of TONGUE.
I anticipate what the first kiss with a new girl will feel like.
Part of that anticipating has to do with her TONGUE skills and how our styles will be compatible or clash. But I did eventually get frustrated with the lack of TONGUE, and the passion was lacking throughout the kissing.
How is it possible, in some instances, to make out for two hours without using tongue in a kiss?
Re: How Is It Possible To Make Out With Out Using Tongue In A Kiss?? by demmy0325(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2015
Hmm..
Re: How Is It Possible To Make Out With Out Using Tongue In A Kiss?? by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 27, 2015
its very annoying ehn!
Re: How Is It Possible To Make Out With Out Using Tongue In A Kiss?? by Cutehector(m): 12:09am On May 28, 2015
Hw dem dey take kiss abeg? Na wit teeth?
Re: How Is It Possible To Make Out With Out Using Tongue In A Kiss?? by Jayjay0(m): 12:18am On May 28, 2015
Simple, by not using the tongue
Re: How Is It Possible To Make Out With Out Using Tongue In A Kiss?? by mrdrizzy(m): 1:37am On May 28, 2015
Makeout(kiss) for 2hours??

Hours??

Na football match??

1 Like

Re: How Is It Possible To Make Out With Out Using Tongue In A Kiss?? by Nobody: 2:03am On May 28, 2015
Two hours
Really?
Re: How Is It Possible To Make Out With Out Using Tongue In A Kiss?? by Mystiqme: 2:41am On May 28, 2015
2 hours of just kissing? When I nor get fuel for house?
Re: How Is It Possible To Make Out With Out Using Tongue In A Kiss?? by wheesin(m): 2:58am On May 28, 2015
2 hours... I am broke and u ar telling me abt 2 fuel struggling hours of time meant for kissing
Re: How Is It Possible To Make Out With Out Using Tongue In A Kiss?? by MrsChima(f): 3:47am On May 28, 2015
Why do Nigerian men think sucking the face is kissing?
Re: How Is It Possible To Make Out With Out Using Tongue In A Kiss?? by agarawu23(m): 4:20am On May 28, 2015
MrsChima:
Why do Nigerian men think sucking the face is kissing?
she don come undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Best Frnd Needs A Good And God Faring Woman / Photo: Women And Flashy Cars / International Kissing Day: How To Spot A Good Kisser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.