Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? (40755 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 28, 2015
cherryice:
Naija1stpikin n vjsmiles must really think less of me grin to think I gv a damnn abt their useless opinions undecided
angry

Are u light skin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by jaybee3(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2015
PrinxArthur1:
guy shee u get raw cash for pocket

I'm willing to work extra hard to catch that babe. I no go mind sell you sha so long as i can raise this cash wey you been dey talk about

You get her digits?

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Onye ara Ka Ibu.
y are u dis mean?
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Joshuadon: 9:21am On May 28, 2015
cherryice:
Naija1stpikin n vjsmiles must really think less of me grin to think I gv a damnn abt their useless opinions undecided

CASTIGATION cheesycheesycheesy
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:23am On May 28, 2015
Twaci:
grin Orijin101 knows what am talking about.

Look different? Hope that's in a good way?

I've neva had a bad thought about u, so yea... In a very good way
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
You'll post your butt and I'll post my dick, deal?
undecided go ahead and post urs first,den i am good to post mine.
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by yorubaboiy: 9:24am On May 28, 2015
jennyswt:

thank God u said nairalamder lolz
its a typographical error o jare
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 28, 2015
KingTom:
I can't date.......

1. Rokiatu
Now I am a man addicted to nyash, but I. jez can't see how it will work out, I mean every day I dey battle guys, crazy fools like Wale Born2fuck, one day some men may kill me on top her matter, It's too early to die cry

2. Adufetohposh
This babe is very attractive, light skin toh badt!!!! See her breast like Jabulani chai!! But the babe dey intimidate me, I wan meet am for date, she drive range rover sport 2014 model come, I jez hide my jalopy for one corner, this kin babe na she go be man of the house chai, I dey fear ooooo. gringringrin

3.Marieolae Naijaboiy dey worship Ngukukulopopokito, and that thing dey kill, I dey fear to date amu because that I suspect she has been laced with MAGUN, and as a man who has seen the handwork of MAGUN, I no dey play with amu. shocked

4. Farano Farano is a very sexy attractive young woman, but my fear is that she is very cunning, farano dey smile with person dey ban amu, me and am dey restaurant dey enjoy, I wan comment for thread I see You cannot do that right now, please try again in a few hours meanwhile she dey there dey laugh with me. Jez imagine? that means any day wey i offend amu she go jez dey laugh with me dey put otapiapia for my food cry

5.Ishilove This one sef me I no jez understand, she too dey do like man abeg, person wey dey crack knuckles every time, who know Wether na me she wan knock for head. The babe jez dey provoke dey beat guys anyhow, see as my guys don dey fear am so tey dem no fit call her name again, my friends no go fit come house she go beat anyone wey she no like. Oluwa ehhhhhhhhh why una no warn me say dey this thread? shocked

Ban loading....

Buffering......

Servers all active ......

68% completed

grin grin grin

[size=25pt] I be dunce oo, dem say list 3 ladies, me sef go list 5[/size] gringringrin

Lmao. grin
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
My dick is meant for you only while your butt is meant for the whole world to see
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 28, 2015
prettythicksme:

Looking @ her 4rm an electric pole...
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2015
That awkward moment the fresh boy you have been planning how to Send better PM drops your name on this thread! grin....Naijaboiy you try for this kind stroke giving thread!! cheesy cheesy

Make I drop my 3!!

Roki.atu..... person wife

Missclass.y......scares the crap outta me.

Marieola...... person honey grin

1 Like

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 28, 2015
Godvilla:

Looking @ her 4rm an electric pole...
cheesy cheesy if u fall,u are on ur own!!btw where have u been? sad
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2015
jaybee3:

I'm willing to work extra hard to catch that babe. I no go mind sell you sha so long as i can raise this cash wey you been dey talk about

You get her digits?
start from getting ha number
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by mrpackager(m): 9:31am On May 28, 2015
- Twaci : A beautiful bae indeed .......nd as u knw......GOOD PRODUCT ATTRACTS MANY BUYERS....so I can't start queueing grin

missclasssy undecided hmmm.... an active ROMANCELANDER know the reason alredy lipsrsealed

Rokiatu: AM alergic to bae wif .....ECXESSIVE NYANSH ......

cool
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:31am On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
My dick is meant for you only while your butt is meant for the whole world to see
hain!!! cheesy let me see ur dick first!! undecided
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Twaci(f): 9:33am On May 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Bro,

1. Rokiatu: I no fit date this woman because only God know if her yansh nah real or fake. How person go dey display yansh like provisions for yaba market.

2. Missclasssy: Her wahala too much. If na like this she go be true life, den na to pick 440 race run from her

3: I cannot date a lady that will quit the relationship after getting her an item like phone (cc: tosyne2much, ronald4lif, naijaboiy)

angry angry
Nice throw dear. But remember that we don't know the whole story here. Its better that we...yes, we...stay out of it all than going all out in making this girl feel bad.

Its a lovers-spat, don't get involved.

As for the "CC" up there, respect yourselves and act matured. Let the guy and the girl sort out their differences. All these dissing aint going anywhere.

#my2cents

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Aminat508(f): 9:34am On May 28, 2015
jaybee3:
I want to date mirexxx
nawao
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by deltagirls99(f): 9:34am On May 28, 2015
Stop taking must of those suppose "sexy pretty, good looking profile pictures of ladies on nairaland serious because a lot of them are just bunch of over-rated dump-ass bitches...... Most of your local hood girls are better - off....
Pls stop messaging their poor ego with un necessarily pm's and save yourself un warrented headaches

Most importantly, go and get a life young dude's of nairaland and stop following yansh

And thank me later....

Rubbish...

6 Likes

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Macmilla(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2015
Chiam55:
Naijaboiy cry

But i could teach you a few things! angry grin

And for the record I'm 8yrs older than you embarassed
Chooooii!
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by jaybee3(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2015
Aminat508:
nawao
I want to date you right after mirexxx

Then on to Twaci

I just wanna spread the love grin grin

3 Likes

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
@op i cannot date all the ladies on nairaland. "reason bcaus they are not really that beautiful and they are cheats and immature.

Plus ALL of them hide behind thick-coat of make-up to mask their flaws.

If you want a real pretty girl then meet the females offline where you can judge their beauty without the 'prism' of photoshop and make-up to DECEIVE YOU.smiley

2 Likes

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Plus ALL of them hide behind thick-coat of make-up to mask their flaws.

If you want a real pretty girl then meet the females offline where you can judge their beauty without the 'prism' of photoshop and make-up to DECEIVE YOU.smiley
true talk bro
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2015
jaybee3:
I want to date you right after mirexxx

Then on to Twaci

I just wanna spread the love grin grin
no be small thing
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by kinglekan: 9:40am On May 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Orijin101
Kingtom
Fabdedon
Winetapper
Kinglekan
Ronald4lif
Stephenqueen
Agarawu23
Pervybynature
Mripledge
Tosyne2much
Jeffreyjamez
And others...

grin

1. MrsChima

I nor fit date person wey don marry. She get many concubines tho, but the fear of the Lord won't allow me commit adultery. cheesy

She has a very interesting persona online. We keep having squabbles every once in a while. But I like my head where it currently sits, won't want Oga Chima using my head for peppersoup. cheesy

2. Tohpahz

She is sweet, intelligent, sassy and our amiable Miss Nairaland. But beyond all that, this babe's bride price can raise a football team of children. cheesy

Don't ask me how I found out, let's just say I have ears everywhere. So except she is willing to be my sarewagba side chick, then we ain't dating. cheesy

3. Subbied

Another contestant in the just concluded Miss Nairaland Pageant. This babe set die, hot legs, modella shaped body that would make most guys drool.

But I can't date her, cos her cognomen sounds like a variant of SCOOBY DOOBY DOO. As in like seriously? That's some serious copyright shii!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by mirexxx(f): 9:40am On May 28, 2015
jaybee3:
I want to date mirexxx
sad
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy if u fall,u are on ur own!!btw where have u been? sad

See the kind rof play u dey play dis early morin grin
Ive been around... Just on a low key mode

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 28, 2015
Twaci:
Nice throw dear. But remember that we don't know the whole story here. Its better that we...yes, we...stay out of it all than going all out in making this girl feel bad.

Its a lovers-spat, don't get involved.

As for the "CC" up there, respect yourselves and act matured. Let the guy and the girl sort out their differences. All these dissing aint going anywhere.

#my2cents

Thanks 4 ur advice. Have a 9c day.

2 Likes

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by mizkeleke(f): 9:41am On May 28, 2015
Borrussia:
angry

Are u light skin
Mr Cork the second
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by jaybee3(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2015
mirexxx:
sad

Come here boobooo
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by vjsmiles: 9:43am On May 28, 2015
cherryice:
Naija1 stpikin n vjs miles must really think less of me grin to think I gv a damnn abt their useless opinions undecided
[size=14pt] will u just take the hint that you as irrelevant as toilet tissue paper and walk away angry

Been tryna hold myself since you started this your stupid childish myopic rantings...but you just wont gerrit...dun let me fvvking bombard you with unhealthy insults that will spoil your dayangry
Ogini?
I wont say more...take the bait and fvck off my mentions [/size]

3 Likes

Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 9:43am On May 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Someone gave you 1 New like, hurray!! cheesy cheesy tongue
Nne
Re: List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? by vjsmiles: 9:46am On May 28, 2015
deltagirls99:
Stop taking must of those suppose "sexy pretty, good looking profile pictures of ladies on nairaland serious because a lot of them are just bunch of over-rated dump-ass bitches...... Most of your local hood girls are better - off....
Pls stop messaging their poor ego with un necessarily pm's and save yourself un warrented headaches

Most importantly, go and get a life young dude's of nairaland and stop following yansh

And thank me later....

Rubbish...
[size=14pt] you actually look like an area mama on your dp...
Goat\\no offe?nsense angry [/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

My Fiancee confessed she has one fallopian tube. Help me / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? / Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.