Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri (51029 Views)

IPOB Welcomes Arewa Quit Notice, Pleads For Time To Relocate / FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta / Tinubu: Bode George Free To Relocate To Bayelsa (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by eagleeye2: 1:01pm On May 29, 2015
captmatts:
goodluck cudnt av tot of dis brilliant move made by buhari in his life tym....
If GEJ has done that, you would have witnessed a lot of brouhaha about how he plans to wipe out the North.
Ihejirika, and State of Emergency are examples.

4 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by livebullet(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2015
tejpot:
Its a happy day for us as the president just announced the relocation of the military command in Abuja to Maiduguri to combat Boko haram to a stall and rescue Chibok and other abducted girls.

What do you think?
..... lets not let our irrate mood make us shower praises over irrelevant ideas. tell me what has the situation of command centre in abj and its relocation to bornu got to do wit curbing insurgency....? Equip d army and depoliticize n detribalize its ranks..dis is d only way d army can curb dis menance....So if Niger Delta insurgency developes again are we sayin vommand centre be moved to warri or gbaramatu....any way welcome to CLUELESS administratrion Season 2 Ft. Buhari n d OP

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by MabraO: 1:02pm On May 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
a direct ploy to restablish Northern domination of Nigeria military.. soon he will relocate the Navy to Lake chad ..with all the military hardwares in his backyard he wont fear coup

Where were u wen God was distributing sense?

2 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by tbaba1234: 1:02pm On May 29, 2015
morereb10:
I don't think relocating military HQ is the solution to Boko Haram. Even of the military HQ is in London, they can discharge their duties effectively.

bad bad move I said.

How. .

Why is a command center for a war located in another state?

This singular move wlll improve security in maiduguri 100%. The big generals should go to maiduguri and lead from the front.

7 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by espn(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:
Wrong move.

Its like a game of chess, you don't gamble with your queen.

Boko haram has enough motivation and once they take it down, we're back to zero.

Anything can happen.

I understand the President's intention, to move the pot bellied generals closer to the action, but it could boomerang.

Anything is possible, and taking the CC down is possible for boko haram.
it won't boomerang..dis pot belle generals will channel the funds necessary to fight boko haram to d right place.. they don't want to die too.

3 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Niyoung(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2015
ayox2003:

The command center is not the military headquarters. Its a segment of it that communicates with the foot soldiers at war. Always think before you post!

Frawzey

Don't mind him jor. Igbos r tribal in all thing so dey even detest development dats y dey r not advancing. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 29, 2015
Expect such funny inputs when you have children on adult fora. sad
ayox2003:

The command center is not the military headquarters. Its a segment of it that communicates with the foot soldiers at war. Always think before you post!

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Kassidy90(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
plot by the Hausa to take over the army
Look at you displaying ur ignorance on Democracy day..

2 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by 989900: 1:03pm On May 29, 2015
Pascal181:
Dis is Dangerous o,wat if boko haram takeover the headquarters wen it is dere

But your C-IN-C just told you they are nothing more than flies. Which is just what they are.
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Bowaley17(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2015
Change is all we need. Welcome PMB...

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 29, 2015
espn:
it won't boomerang..dis pot belle generals will channel the funds necessary to fight boko haram to d right place.. they don't want to die too.

Many of them will only visit.
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Rexnegro(m): 1:04pm On May 29, 2015
datbay:
All we want is an end to boko haram
#gbam... Wish I fit see u in person make I give u bottles and my gf for this ur straightforward comment . Others dey longtin with their comments.
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by ndcide(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2015
For me, it's a wrong move.

Buhari as the C in C, should have relocated to bornu state. By that he would be leading the fight from the front and not from behind.

I think he buhari should relocate to maiduguri.
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Rexnegro(m): 1:07pm On May 29, 2015
MabraO:

Where were u wen God was distributing sense?
Lol maybe him go piss then...hence he's senseless right ?
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by iyamoliki: 1:07pm On May 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
. YOU WILL NEVER LEARN

2 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by jiddodo: 1:08pm On May 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
a direct ploy to restablish Northern domination of Nigeria military.. soon he will relocate the Navy to Lake chad ..with all the military hardwares in his backyard he wont fear coup

So you pple hav a plot for coup shocked

2 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 29, 2015
Just like when man u is playing with man City. ....

man u will send all the middle fielder's and attackers together to go and score a goal to man City while they centre is empty. ........

I predict man u 0-10 man City sad

2 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by naijacarz(m): 1:12pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=all4naija post=34209384] [i]I thought as much. Is it necessary to

Lack of education is bad. Half baked education is worse...

Guess some people never watched 24 with Jack Bauer before..

A command center or command centre (often called a war room) is any place that is used to provide centralized command for some purpose.

While frequently considered to be a military facility, these can be used in many other cases by governments or businesses. The term "war room" is also often used in politics to refer to teams of communications people who monitor and listen to the media and the public, respond to inquiries, and synthesize opinions to determine the best course of action.

A command center enables an organization to function as designed, to perform day-to-day operations regardless of what is happening around it, in a manner in which no one realizes it is there but everyone knows who is in charge when there is trouble.[1]

Conceptually, a command center is a source of leadership and guidance to ensure that service and order is maintained, rather than an information center or help desk. Its tasks are achieved by monitoring the environment and reacting to events, from the relatively harmless to a major crisis, using predefined procedures.

4 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by haywire1: 1:13pm On May 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:

Nonsense ibo thinking angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by livebullet(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2015
tbaba1234:

How. .

Why is a command center for a war located in another state?

This singular move wlll improve security in maiduguri 100%. The big generals should go to maiduguri and lead from the front.
are yu sure u knw how a command centre operates??
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by ndcide(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
For me, it's a wrong move.

Buhari as the C in C, should have relocated to bornu state. By that he would be leading the fight from the front and not from behind.

I think he buhari should relocate to maiduguri.

And for those with small minds, let bokoharam begin suicide bombing in Abuja today and he'll call for a return of the command structure back to Abuja.

But we know the truth about bokoharam, hence it'll follow a well scripted end. It's a drama. Let's not forget this fact.

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by hardbody: 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
ehie:
there is a difference between your thoughts and the reality .

Buhari is taking the fight to the enemies door..lol

I expect people who can reason, to respond not undeveloped, developing or arrested brains. For your information, my thought is in consonance with reality. I do not expect you to undetstand though.
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by naijacarz(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2015
Guess you guys if you are graduates need some training in disaster management. Buhari just showed he got his training well. With this move he has earned A+ from me. Some of you should take a course in disaster preparedness and business continuity or your ignorance will be shown to the world. Yimu

2 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by drnoel: 1:16pm On May 29, 2015
joseph1832:
That's where they should have been in the first place.

Its a welcome development.

U think so? I could also be a Greek gift that would come latter and bite us in the ass. When u move the military command to the north. What are u trying to tell us?
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 29, 2015
9niceguy:
This is the man. Pmb is the man

So he's now PMB, not GMB shocked
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Anakin07: 1:17pm On May 29, 2015
Jklue007:
Nice move!

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by IYANGBALI: 1:17pm On May 29, 2015
That's the difference between experience and cluelessness

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by joseph1832(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2015
drnoel:

U think so? I could also be a Greek gift that would come latter and bite us in the ass. When u move the military command to the north. What are u trying to tell us?
Where is the military command based before? Is it not in the same north?.

2 Likes

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by espn(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2015
Imanuelle:

Many of them will only visit.
that's why dey must be checked.

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by tochukwuifeduba: 1:19pm On May 29, 2015
Abugab:

Is the Nigerian Army only made up of Hausas?
Why cant you see the good in this move?
How can you be fighting an enemy from miles apart if you are not deluding yourself?
All we need at this material time is to support the new govt and our soldiers with prayers instead of undue pessimism.
maybe Buhari is now too old to understand the technicality of millitary strikes we have modern equipments to control the command centre from any location.. command centre is not suppose to be at the front line because it is the commander centre of the whole Nigeria.. is boko haram the only challenge in this country what about protecting our oil and water ways in the creek?

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by Rotimi47: 1:20pm On May 29, 2015
soe:
Nice move

I expect Asari Dokubo to lead and help capture Shekau if he truly wants us to respect him all over Nigeria
Bad guy! You want to kill Asari? abeg let us leave Asari out of it because if boko boys mistakingly see Asari at the war front they will stop fighting the Nigerian, chad, Niger and Cameroon militaries and they will concentrate on taking out Asari.

1 Like

Re: Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri by 989900: 1:21pm On May 29, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
maybe Buhari is now too old to understand the technicality of millitary strikes we have modern equipments to control the command centre from any location.. command centre is not suppose to be at the front line because it is the commander centre of the whole Nigeria.. is boko haram the only challenge in this country what about protecting our oil and water ways in the creek?

OK. We'll take it that you know more than the General and his military/intelligence advisers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State / Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State, Residents Cheer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.