Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad (3119 Views)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Necorios(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2006
My Dad Says No, But I Love Her And We Have Been Dating For 6 Years!

I love my girlfriend and wish to marry her, but my dad says we're not compatible according to some astrological findings! Wha do I do?
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Rhea(f): 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2006
I wonder what role your dad will play if/when you get married.

Umpire??

Ask him to give you a more cogent reason
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Necorios(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2006
@Rhea, he gave alot of instances which cud b true,bt shud i go against wht he said bt i'm on my own if some thng funy hapns!
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by saintchux(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2006
Court her another six year making it twelve, may after that you will be matured enought to make your choice and not byastrological findings. Enjoy!!!!
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by stillkay(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2006
Is your dad Falaki the astrologer
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Bubus(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2006
Go to court and swear an affidavit to change your birthdate.
Voila, problem solved! Don't forget to moon ya astrologer dad once you are done. grin
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by layi(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2006
C'est la vie

If you believe in Zodiac signs
If you believe you father is infallible.
If you'll lead ur relationship according to people's opinion.
, then go ahead and jilt the girl.

But to me its all crap, nobody is compatible by nature, we build ourselves into compatibility. Any1 lady with warm, golden virtues is compatible with me.
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by nico(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2006
Oh my Goddddddd,
for a moment I thought u were dating a 6 yr old Girl
what a relief.

1 Like

Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by DeepSoul(f): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2006
Ur dad?!

Is he planning to live in the same house with you and your wife?

How compatible is he with ur mum, astrologically?

He shd give you an answer to that with SOLID evidence b4 ur case it talked abt!
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Chxta(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2006
Is this real?

What next? Your grandad would say she's osu or something?
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Goshen360(m): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2006
hey ,

i dont eva believe in astrology if that is the reason ur dad wants u to leave that babe, then its not what shld bother u my friend. But if ur dad has another reason outside the astrollogical, then that shld bother u alot. Astrologians are not God and cannot predicts one's future, ok, but if ur dad's point or reason is from another genuine angle, then u shld take heed to ur dad's advice cos WHAT THE HEART SEES IS GREATER THAN WHAT THE EYES CAN SEE and WHERE UR DAD'S EYE CAN SEE SITTING, U CAN'T SEE IT STAND ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN, LOL grin grin grin
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by dennylove(m): 8:07pm On Sep 15, 2006
WHAT KIND OF SUPERSTICIOUS and EXAGERATION is this!!!no be only astrologically incompatible,you for say na PLANET COMPARABLE,una for come!!!!na waooo, nothing we no go hear 4 this site shocked shocked shocked
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Scorpio(f): 12:39am On Sep 16, 2006
lol, your dad is so much fun. if he's that smart, y did he let u waste 6years just messin around with ur girlfriend? biko, when am i comin for wine-carryin jor grin
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Busta(f): 1:05am On Sep 16, 2006
Six years and then u ain't compatible undecided

Omo Daddy!
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by rotbog(m): 2:06am On Sep 16, 2006
This is Interesting. Household Wizadry, When Will Africa be Free from its Shackles? cry cry. What has made U 2 Come this Far In Six Years.? Incompatibility?

You need to set yourself free from the manipulations of your dad. I guess he has seen it would augur well for both of you. My Guy Wizadry comes in a whole lotta ways. Forget the traditional forms. Today it has taken new forms to the extent of ""leveraging technology for competitive advantage"".

If its as reliable as it claims then we'll not bother about going to heaven because we'd be there already.

My guy it does not matter how your dad has packaged his points, but the fact still remains that astrology has its roots in wizadry.

Apologies to those hurt by my submission. Brand yours "Astronomy'' shocked shocked.
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by bluenubian(f): 3:03am On Sep 16, 2006
Bubus:

Go to court and swear an affidavit to change your birthdate.
Voila, problem solved! Don't forget to moon ya astrologer dad once you are done. grin

hilarious grin grin grin grin
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by kiki(f): 4:28am On Sep 16, 2006
how many times do u wanna post this shiit
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Uche2nna(m): 4:46am On Sep 16, 2006
kiki:

how many times do u want to post this shiit
If this has been posted b/4 then I missed it.But honestly this is some pathetic shit.Both for you and your Daddy.
Lets take you first.i do not know how old you are but for you to have dated someone for 6 years says a lot about you maturity but this contradicts the fact that you are mature.Your Dad tells you,Next a soothsayer will also tell you!If you believe in astrology then lokk it up by youself and draw your own conclusion.If not then your father should wait until he wants to marry a second wife,then he should try that astrological bullshit on himself!
Honestly if my father sang such baloney to me I will really start to question my paternity Fortunately he would not! grin grin grin grin
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by c0dec(m): 8:35am On Sep 16, 2006
alright
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by stillkay(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2006
Guy,lay low and try to find out if your dad is not having some affairs or dealings with your so called girlfy of six-years.

How much do you trust your dad's judgement
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by solosqr: 9:15am On Sep 16, 2006
Six-years dating and you're still not compatible?

My God oooo,

and you havent made up ya mind, still talking about the Astrology that daddy told you about.

See, its like this: If ya daddy was already playing with Junior, who should be at least 3-years old now, daddy wont be talking astrology,

And those long-dead knucle-heads who put the Astrology's 1,2 and 3 together, were they COMPATIBLE with their own wives?
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Necorios(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2006
@everybdy,thank u all,seems u all kick against this so calld "astrological shit" i av pickd my points,thank alot.
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by anniebear(f): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2006
goshen360:

hey ,

i don't eva believe in astrology if that is the reason your dad wants u to leave that babe, then its not what shld bother u my friend. But if your dad has another reason outside the astrollogical, then that shld bother u alot. Astrologians are not God and cannot predicts one's future, ok, but if your dad's point or reason is from another genuine angle, then u shld take heed to your dad's advice because WHAT THE HEART SEES IS GREATER THAN WHAT THE EYES CAN SEE and WHERE UR DAD'S EYE CAN SEE SITTING, U CAN'T SEE IT STAND ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN, LOL grin grin grin
omo are u an elder or wat this ur proverb self, ebi like say u don stay 4 villa well well
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Memunah(f): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2006
Hey my guy wat has astrological matters got to do with ur feelings and your future matters hen?for me i dont know wat dat has got to do with ur marriage.DATS OLD SKOOL ,if you dad doesnt like the lady he shld say it clean and clear and not talk about astrological stuff.dats wat i see to all dis stuff
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Saddam: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2006
oh boy ! Na ur papa go marry ur wife or Na u go marry her?

I bow for u. Na dulling be this oh.

No dull ur self,
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by katherinae(f): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2006
I WOULD BE A TAD BIT WORRIED IF MY PARENTS WERE DETERMING MY RELATIONSHIP ON MS CLEO'S ASTROLOGICAL STARS. ERRR SO SHOULD U.
I DONT KONW THE KIND OF RELATIONSHIP U HAVE WITH UR FAMILY, OR IF U NEED THEM FINANCIALLY BECAUSE IF U DO, THEN HURRY UP AND GET A JOB, THEN IT WONT MATTER WAHT THEY THINK. OH AND I FU ARE THE FIRST AND ONLY SON, U CAN PROBABLY GET AWAY WITH MURDER, UR FOLKS MIGHT HUFF AND PUFF,BUT IN THE END U WILL GET UR WAY. GOODLUCK
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by adewaleafolabi(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2006
men astrology is rubbish infact a total flop. why on earth after six years he now says you're not astrologically compactible na wa o. Mr man abeg seek God. the Xtian religion forbids such thing, i once read an astrology rubbish like that, it weighed me down for some time until i sought God , it said i can't find love easily etc but hey look at me now am so happy with my girl friend with little or no effort. Ask God for help and talk with your girl friend over this a little prayer could go a long way
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by idiot(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2006
what if the guy was 14 when he started dating this girl? That would make him 20 now. Arent you all being a little too harsh w/ the little info you have?
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by dekin(m): 10:36am On Sep 17, 2006
grin shit. and u guys just missed the train.NASA astronaumers left for d moon a week ago or so.and astronaumicaly speaking i think 6 years is timely enough 4 u and ur dad to catch up with ur beau.lol
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by kolabode: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2006
Oh boy let oldman realise that we're now in global world not in acient days that parent marry for children, make your decision you're a man.
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by needeeg(m): 12:21pm On Sep 17, 2006
;d ;d
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by babonboard(f): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2006
sad angry angry angry angry angry
what sort of bull shit is that
at this age and time,
astollogicall my foot
u had better wise up my dear

ask ur dad was he moonogically compartible with
ur mum

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk and Yankee babes ) who is the best / How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? / My Tinsel Town...how Far With The TV Soap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.