Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad (3123 Views)

My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Pamperme: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2006
how old are u anyway, because if u ar as old as i think then u dont need ur parent telling u what to do. wise up bro
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by twinkledew(f): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2006
daddy's boy.

But who knows he cld be right.
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by desiretom(f): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2006
my boyfriend and i are astrologically compartible, but, go figure.
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by osteen(m): 8:57am On Sep 20, 2006
How ofteave u listen to your dad. Please Marry the girl of ur dream if u know u are compartible in behaviour
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by jaso1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2006
Guys,
Do you believe in your dad and what role does it play with your mum within the family circule? some dad do funny brobably he just want to try your strongness and he qickly threw up the question to scare you.
I'm sorry for asking this question .
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by stillkay(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2006
By now,your dad ought to have change is mind.

I suggest you introduce him to Nairaland so that he can read peoples view cool
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Beautygyal(f): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2006
Go with ur heart, its not ur dad ur gonna marry its the women u love
Jus keep on prayin so that when u get married nothin will happen but instead
You'll be blessed with kids and you will prove ur dad WRONG haha i wanna c his face wen that happens grin
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by kentony(m): 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2006
your father is not serious.
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by lanly: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2006
ask ur father to tell u the truth o. which one is astrology,
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by jaybaby(f): 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2006
6 WHOLE YEAR DANG shocked shocked shocked shocked

ur DaD iS wIcKEd angry angry angry
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by madgenius1: 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2006
6years?
Mate, what are you on?
Better question, what is your dad on?
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by kokoletz(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2006
Think b4 u act man try to sit ur dad down 4 man 2 man talk.
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Mayflower2(f): 8:10pm On May 31, 2007
@ Poster

Are you a follower of hinduism? Because they give utmost importance to astrological compatibilty (and strange enough, parents do the decision making ). I personally know people who have rejected their girlfriends/boyfriends on the basis of astrological incompatibility. But then again, there are remedial measures too, aren't there? What's your girl friend's take on this issue?

Personally, I feel emotional compatibilty has to be considered most when you decide to settle down with somebody.
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by MP007(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2007
no comment,
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by temmyabby(f): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2007
lanly:

ask your father to tell u the truth o. which one is astrology,
true talk, ask ur daddy to tell u wots up, wots really up
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2007
@topic
na wa ohhh, me i never hear this one before. undecided
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Mandora(f): 10:24am On Jul 18, 2007
Please tell me dat u r joking. How can an adult male (I want 2 assume u r 1) come up with dat sort of excuse? 4 goodness sake astrological compatibility or not ur father cannot have a say in ur relationship except u say he shld. Wat matters is how u feel abt dis girl 4 crying out aloud u have been dating 4 6 yrs n u've been fine now ur dad comes up wit some astrological brouhaha. Please give me a break!
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by BlackRevo: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2007
I don't believe 100 percent in astrology especially when it comes to marriage but in defining a persons characters and behaviour i might agree to some extent. But for my candid advice ignore what your fathers says and follow your heart based on what u feel for the girl and what has happened between both of you in the six years of dating, astrology is not for marriage but for defining a persons character or actions to me.
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Emad(f): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2007
are u sure your dad does not have something, you know? with the girl/, cool
Re: My 6-Year Girlfriend And I Are Astrologically Incompatible, Says Dad by Gmoney5(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2007
Are you sure your dad is not the girls father? And that he is just trying to hide that fact under astrology? Maybe he just found out!
Just a thought,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Marry Arrogant Men? / No Money No Love / How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.