Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. (41005 Views)

How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari / Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by kelvyn7: 3:01pm On May 31, 2015
Aitee1:

At 5am you were up on nairaland just to shine teeth undecided

hahahahaha grin

watin I go do nau? grin

any beta 4 moi? cool

by the way...

see time wey u take post

u no dey go church abi

abi u still dey African Traditional Religion undecided
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by zanga420: 3:12pm On May 31, 2015
theSpark:
All these PDP guys sef y'all should wait a lil bit he may publish it next week.

Some hypocrites are already defending the secret declaration under the excuse that we can use the foi to get the declaration. Really?

He promised to publish it publicly! I believe he will soon so no need to tell lies and stand truth on it's head just to defend him, that'll be hypocrisy.
I love ur reasoning, I'm not against anyone than our polithiefcians(thieves among politicians). What I dislike is the hypocritical behaviour of some people based on sentiments. The attitude of my brother or my group, when polithiefcians knew that, their impunity increases 'cos they know the hypocrites 'll defend them, then we remain in our underdevelopment. As per the assets issue, its still early, secondly thats not my concern/problem. My concern's development of the nation, viral, strong n a bouyant healthy economy. I believe in work n chop. If u give us these n become the richest man, its none of my biz. Thats why I like gadhaffi of libya so much, 'cos he developed his nation, everyother thing is secondary. God bless nigeria
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by klevjey: 3:57pm On May 31, 2015
cramjones:
Ban these people now. We cannot tolerate people insulting the office of the President online. It will never be condoned.

1. Asset declaration: PMB declared his asset first to the CCB. He cannot just declare his asset on National Television first without first declaring to CCB and signing the asset declaration forms. It would be a breach of the constitution if he decides to do the latter first before doing the former. Kindly calm down and wait for him to declare his assets to the Nigerian people because it will surely happen.

2. Security: He has only been president for 48 hrs! He has made a Press statement already. We experienced a historic moment in our country's history and we must celebrate it. Boko Haram or no Boko Haram. PMB will defeat Boko Haram. Wish him well to do so for the interest of those endangered by them and for the survival of our country. To criticize him for celebrating the inauguration is nothing but foolishness! The declaration of citing the command headquarters for the war against boko haram wasn't presidential and assertive enough? Grow out of your foolishness before it consumes you!

3. Chibok girls: What the hell! I say what the hell! GEJ failed to act in the first 2 weeks of the kidnap, now the issue has become extremely complicated and you want him to tell you for certain that he will bring them back? No! He won't he never did. PMB only said that bringing back the girls will be priority and he will do his best to bring back our girls. Please stop this ridiculous claims and hate.

Finally, we must join hands to support this president. It is good to be a critic and keep the government in check, but there is no need being a foolish critic to gain cheap and foolish popularity.

Let us give PMB a chance. He has set the ball rolling in a country left destroyed by GEJ, and we must support him!

-CramJones

keep quiet boy

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by PhockPhockMan: 4:11pm On May 31, 2015
[s]
Olupery:

@Cramjones... Well said Sir! I only hope the OP turns a new leaf because he can't continue to be foolish for the next four years.. Never!
@OP... Wake up! Wake up!! Wake up!!! I said. PMB is real for CHANGE. CHANGE is real
[/s]

MUMU.
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by anwo247: 5:31pm On May 31, 2015
What Buhari and Osibanjo did was also done by GEJ. That is a constitutional provision. They must declare it publicly.

APC hypnotised blind followers. .. see below. Rats!

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/jonathan-has-declared-assets-bureau-chairman/
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by anwo247: 5:41pm On May 31, 2015
Blind APC bigots, take note that Buhari cld not even Match YarAdua in transparency. YarAdua sent out photocopies of his declaration at once!

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by egobetatoday: 6:45pm On May 31, 2015
modath:

TANoids are a special breed!! lipsrsealed

What is code of conduct bureau if its not a public forum Your hero's singular legacy is the FOI act, use it!!

He made a promise and he has kept his words, Yar'adua made his public declaration almost a month into his regime, 2 days and the knives and daggers are already out!!!.

PMB will do the needful, he knows we his unwavering and die hard fans expect it.

The reason Olisa Metuh has nothing negative to say is because he knows he will have his nose bruised over such a non issue.

You all are like crickets, all you can do is chirp in the DARK, it will amount to nothing!!

The article also mentioned that PMB and PYO have not moved into the villa yet, I hope that is not a cause for bellyaches for una? undecided

i had to quickly check up the meaning of 'public' and 'private' from a dictionary...guess what? they dont mean the same, they are actually antonyms!!

Never in the history of Nigeria have we had such great hopes for our government. PMB/PYO should know that we are watching their every steps and moves. kindly do the needful!!

INTEGRITY still means INTEGRITY from the same dictionary!!!

if u insist they have declared their assets they should publish it in the dailies shikena.
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Chibex50(f): 8:13pm On May 31, 2015
chuna1985:

u don't even understand what s going on. Please stay close to the news at all times.
Surely I Will,,,,,,, But If Only That An Order
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Chibex50(f): 8:14pm On May 31, 2015
chuna1985:

u don't even understand what s going on. Please stay close to the news at all times.
Surely I Will,,,,,,, But If Only Thats An Order
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by EMANY01(m): 9:39pm On May 31, 2015
papoose999:
d same way u supportd jonathan on social media

Don't mind the hypocrite now they will go on and on about supporting the government to succeed and us not cursing them to death .
Turn around is fair play.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaves Kaduna For Abuja After His Release (Video) / Jachimike Ikpeazu & Thelma Chidimma White Wedding Pictures / Dangote, Otedola And Elumelu Meet Theresa May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.