Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. (41008 Views)

How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari / Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by anonimi: 9:31am On May 31, 2015
papoose999:
i ll just comment on a line from the thesis u just wrote..Having an "official Portrait" which is the work of photographers, does not mean you have created an office for yourself.re u serious du u av an official portrait nd du u even knw d meanin of official...d point in ds issue is dt buhari promsd 2 scrap off d office of d first lady so wats d point havn an official portrait...scam

When I said the lastpage moniker also left school in a hurry to also join the army on his principal's recommendation, many must have thought I was joking! cheesy

A man who cannot understand the words:

- never
- official

but is accusing his fellow citizens of confusion instead of responding to valid concerns about the SCAMMER whom many hypnotised change choristers have voted into Aso Rock. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459175_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by erico2k2(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2015
Rawani:

You wrote to the CODE OF CONDUCT Bureau for information on imported CCTV equipment and got no reply...

And you're surprised?

Wow.
I think you got a problem with comprehension, did you not do this at pry 5?
Plz Plz Plz where did I say I wrote to the CODE OF CONDUCT BUREAU for information? are you assuming or you take monkey tail this morning

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Rawani: 9:35am On May 31, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Jonathan never blocked anyone, stop lying. And it was CCB that was sued, not FG.

And the CCB is LG?
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by rigarmortis: 9:35am On May 31, 2015
erico2k2:

My friend the NJC is a government department therefor its part of the civil service so by virtue anyone who works there be it cleaner or lawyer is a public/civil servant.if certain parts of their jobs requires them to submit personal information which would be held as statistic then under FIO me and you can apply to see the stated.What I mean is ie if I want to know how much they are paid I should be able to,if I want to know the number of bi sexual in the NJC ,i should be able to,if I want to know the Bonus they earn if any,I should be able to,if I want to know the numbers or the ratio of men to women in these places I should be able to however if i ask for the figure in their bank accounts now that information would not be available as the content of their private bank account wont contravene their day to day work ethics but their religion might.I hope we are on same page here

We are on the same page, maybe not the lastpage, but most definitely on the same page.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by TempleChinedum(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2015
cramjones:
Ban these people now. We cannot tolerate people insulting the office of the President online. It will never be condoned.

1. Asset declaration: PMB declared his asset first to the CCB. He cannot just declare his asset on National Television first without first declaring to CCB and signing the asset declaration forms. It would be a breach of the constitution if he decides to do the latter first before doing the former. Kindly calm down and wait for him to declare his assets to the Nigerian people because it will surely happen.

2. Security: He has only been president for 48 hrs! He has made a Press statement already. We experienced a historic moment in our country's history and we must celebrate it. Boko Haram or no Boko Haram. PMB will defeat Boko Haram. Wish him well to do so for the interest of those endangered by them and for the survival of our country. To criticize him for celebrating the inauguration is nothing but foolishness! The declaration of citing the command headquarters for the war against boko haram wasn't presidential and assertive enough? Grow out of your foolishness before it consumes you!

3. Chibok girls: What the hell! I say what the hell! GEJ failed to act in the first 2 weeks of the kidnap, now the issue has become extremely complicated and you want him to tell you for certain that he will bring them back? No! He won't he never did. PMB only said that bringing back the girls will be priority and he will do his best to bring back our girls. Please stop this ridiculous claims and hate.

Finally, we must join hands to support this president. It is good to be a critic and keep the government in check, but there is no need being a foolish critic to gain cheap and foolish popularity.

Let us give PMB a chance. He has set the ball rolling in a country left destroyed by GEJ, and we must support him!

-CramJones

FOOL
When you were insulting GEJ, you forgot your morals at home, you've suddenly picked 'em up!

Bloody syco!!
Your morality stinks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by anonimi: 9:37am On May 31, 2015
lastpage:
To further buttress the above, in 2009 and 2011, (after Yar Ardua died), Jonathan COMPLETELY REFUSED to DECLARE HIS ASSETS, either Publicly or to the CCB!

You will need to show how many ACN/CPC/ANPP/APC elected public servants (governors, senators, reps., state lawmakers, LGA chairmen & councillors) followed Jonathan's good example of publicly declaring his assets in 2007 until Yar'Adua died in 2010 to be taken serious. Not so

Moreover, to show that you are an agent of CONFUSION why tell a LIE that Yar'Adua died in 2009 when he died only in 2010?
What do you gain from MISLEADING your fellow citizens with blatant propaganda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by lastpage: 9:38am On May 31, 2015
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by lastpage: 9:39am On May 31, 2015
anonimi:

Keep spreading your LIES.
I wish you plenty of luck as you will surely need it.

Did your Daura President get hand over notes from Shehu Shagari in 1983?
How many weeks before handover did OBJ give hand over notes to Yar'Adua in 2007?
Or did Jonathan get handover notes from Yaradua in 2010?

BTW, is that why the BabaOneChance went for another rest in London where he was disgraced from his arranged photo-op visit to David Cameron

Your foolishness, as is representative of all you SaTANoids, is legendary and beyond imagination! grin

In 1983, Buhari became Head of State in a Putsche and Military Govts dont rule by democratic means or structures. So he wouldn't even need it.
Can you wrap that around your empty head?

Again, since you are a dofus, you would not know that in 2010, Yar Ardua that died in a Saudi Hospital is not in a 'state' to give handover Notes but even more importantly, even a two year old would remind dolts like you that Jonathan was "PART AND PARCEL" of that Yar Ardua Govt, as the Vice President.
Is Jonathan supposed to give hand-over notes to himself?

Why cant Eediots like you take time to think before you write anything? We cant have you'all children of ANGER and HATE running amock in this present dispensation!

#SaiBaba will need to do something about it. wink wink
Instead of moaning and whining all over the place, just do the decent thing: Waka ENTER LAGOON.

Its that simple!

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by rigarmortis: 9:41am On May 31, 2015
anonimi:

When I said the lastpage moniker also left school in a hurry to also join the army on his principal's recommendation, many must have thought I was joking! cheesy

- never
- official

but is accusing his fellow citizens of confusion instead of responding to valid concerns about the SCAMMER whom many hypnotised change choristers have voted into Aso Rock. shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459175_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

How can you say lastpage left school in a hurry when he didnt even attent creche?

He took GCE from home and set a record for the lowest score possible in one seating. How can he be i the nigerian army then?

Maybe you meant salvation army?

Certainly not NA. I have brothers there, dont compare then to the asswipe AKA LASTPAGE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by papoose999(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2015
ki02020:

The question is are these infos not accessible when the need arise.....Good morning pls let move on and pray the new govt take us to reqired level
accessible...guy wake up na naija we dey
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by anonimi: 9:42am On May 31, 2015
free2ryhme:
they are yet to start their 1st term by Monday and you are already spitting fire

Maybe Shehu Garba who released a public statement on Brainless Buhari's private declaration of assests to CCB is also brainless as his boss and yourself to not realise they "start their 1st term by Monday".
Do you agree

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by luckman20(m): 9:43am On May 31, 2015
So buhari will jst sit in front of a camera and start calling his assets lol,

Aren't you a blockhead? grin
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by bknight: 9:44am On May 31, 2015
The opening sentence of the first post of the monicker cramjones on the first page is a shame.

Even a bigger one if you, in any way, condoned and encouraged the insults hulled at the former president(s). That hypocrisy of a sentence stinks worse than a decomposing corpse.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Kazrem(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Meaning what? Is it not the same weekend they submitted asset declaration form?
Why wait for working day to make it public?
It wasn't weekend. It was submitted on Thursday before inauguration on Friday
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by lastpage: 9:45am On May 31, 2015
rigarmortis:

How can you say lastpage left school in a hurry when he didnt even attent creche?

He took GCE from home and set a record for the lowest score possible in one seating. How can he be i the nigerian army then?

Certainly not NA. I have brothers there, dont compare then to the asswipe AKA LASTPAGE.

I have no Comments for a slowpoke like you and your alter ego, anonimi
You need deliverance! grin grin grin

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by anonimi: 9:46am On May 31, 2015
rigarmortis:

Chai, see finishing grin grin

Nor be im fault na the winchious party dey affect im medulla oblongata =>

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by ShowYourCertificate: 9:46am On May 31, 2015
Rawani:

And the CCB is LG?
CCB is not FG my friend! It's an agency within the FG. Note the difference!
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by papoose999(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2015
anonimi:

- never
- official

u didnt answer any of my quest u just showed how naive u re
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by ki02020(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2015
papoose999:
accessible...guy wake up na naija we dey

So because na naija we dey everything must go wrong? Please Change your orientation
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Genea(f): 9:47am On May 31, 2015
accuude:
Bihari has already declear his asset... He said he have 150 cows and only have 1million naira in his acc .... grin grin
lol, u no well o
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by lastpage: 9:47am On May 31, 2015
anonimi:

Chai, see finishing grin grin

Nor be im fault na the winchious party dey affect im medulla oblongata =>

Children of HATE and ANGER.... waka enter LAGOON, abeg! tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by shurlermoz(m): 9:48am On May 31, 2015
Check this out.

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by papoose999(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2015
fellis:

Shut up.
There was never an 'office of first ladies' in Nigeria but first ladies have existed and have had state resources allocated to them for their wellbeing. The problem is not in having the first lady but in making her position a political one just because her husband is president.
This is what Dame Patience Jonathan did that made PMB say he will scarp the office of first lady.
Patience used her position as first lady to make political decisions, orders and decisions.
She criticized Rotimi Amaechi for demolishing waterfront settlements in Rivers state and stated that if she says it is wrong to demolish them, then it must be wrong because she as first lady is the highest political office holder from Rivers state.
She wasn't voted into any position of power, she just found herself there because of her husband so she had no right to make national decisions based on it.
That is just one example of how she turned her first lady position to an official one and that was what PMB said he would put a stop to.
bro na d xm tin we dey talk i knw mrs jonathan turned her role as first lady into an official one dts y i said buhari tactically used it in hs campaign promise 2 scrap it off cos pple re tired of dt shit...but my point nw is y is dia an official portrait 4 mrs aisha buhari it shows its gonna b d same old story
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by nationwide1(m): 9:52am On May 31, 2015
cramjones:
Ban these people now. We cannot tolerate people insulting the office of the President online. It will never be condoned.

-CramJones
This is hypocrisy at its peak.

So simple criticism of the president's action is now insult to the office of the president but calling the person of Goodluck Jonathan unprintable names was no crime.

I still remember it was counted as achievements for APC governors who could find a derogatory name to call Jonathan.
APC elders who had insulting names to call Jonathan were said to be vocal and brave.
On online, all you needed to get a million like was just to get a derogatory name for Jonathan.

Where were you then sir? Do you know the records of these actions and events are kept?
Do you know that we have memories?

I don't subscribe to insulting the president or his office, but intimidation such as yours only make the right thinking people to strongly doubt the 'change' APC was preaching.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by OgaTheTop2: 9:53am On May 31, 2015
These cursed TANoids haters and whimpsgrin
Abeg, what was Jonathan's declaration before and after office

Useless people won't even allow baba to settle before acting like crazy people wey don enter Onitsha market. Mtcheew.
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by nairation: 9:53am On May 31, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Meaning what? Is it not the same weekend they submitted asset declaration form?
Why wait for working day to make it public?

hahahahaha...wallahi u make me laff aswear

so people are dying all around the country

fuel scarcity is looming

corrupt leaders are running away

and your own problem is for buhari to declare his assets

calm down...he will just calm down..

and when he does..plz quote me back with another problem you have with him

mtcheeww...Nigerians bunch of hypocrites
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by desireoge(f): 9:54am On May 31, 2015
When are we going to have sense in this country? Buhari should declare his assets now, One week in Office wait is enough for any President to acquire billions of assets with our money. Was GEJ not accused of last minute looting? Folks let's stop being sentimental about issues like this. Once beaten twice shy

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by papoose999(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2015
ki02020:

So because na naija we dey everything must go wrong? Please Change your orientation
change my orientation am sayn d truth dude naso e dey start 4 naija..buhari shud mak it public as he promsd mk u nd i c everytin wey e gt so by d tym e leaves power we wud b able 2 access mayb he is a corrupt presdnt whu stole gov funds..

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Rawani: 9:55am On May 31, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
CCB is not FG my friend! It's an agency within the FG. Note the difference!
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by papoose999(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2015
desireoge:
When are we going to have sense in this country? Buhari should declare his assets now, One week in Office wait is enough for any President to acquire billions of assets with our money. Was GEJ not accused of last minute looting? Folks let's stop being sentimental about issues like this. Once beaten twice shy
u just nailed it...true talk

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by hopilo: 9:56am On May 31, 2015
In the area of asset declaration this is my scorecard from 1999-2015: between Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck and Buhari. So for the only transparent president among them in term of asset declaration is late Yaradua. The others nothing has change as they are basically the same. My respect goes to Yaradua, without noise and any form of prompting, his made his assets known to the public and he earned my trust from that. For others they have something they are hiding unless I am proven otherwise.
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by ShowYourCertificate: 9:57am On May 31, 2015
Rawani:

I'm not the National Assembly, neither are you. That provision was put there in the interest of national security. You do not expect that a request to the NA for example, to disclose strategic troop movements will be granted to any random individual without any regulatory mechanism.
You've not yet told me the terms and conditions. Or is it only troop movements that's the terms and conditions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Congratulates President Tinubu And VP Shettima / Man Wears 'Lives Are Better With Atiku' Clothe And Cap (Photos) / Twitter Ban Difficult To Enforce In Nigeria, Say ICT Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.