Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. (40996 Views)

How I Became Running Mate To Buhari- VP Osinbajo / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari / Buhari Slams Iweala & Will Force Ministers To Declare Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by ideykwum: 8:02am On May 31, 2015
That's the kind of blind support that draws my ire! There is only one meaning of "publicly" that would satisfy the narrative, and you know it! Trying to be clever by half makes you cheap and dishonest! Help yourself!

modath:
TANoids are a special breed!! What is code of conduct bureau if its not a public forum Your hero's singular legacy is FOI, use it!!

He made a promise and he has kept his words, Yar'adua made his public declaration almost a month into his regime, 2 days and the knives and daggers are already out!!!.

PMB will do the needful, he knows we his unwavering and die hard fans expect it.

The reason Olisa Metuh has nothing negative to say is because he knows he will have his nose bruised over such a non issue.

You all are like crickets, all you can do is chirp in the DARK, it will amount to nothing!!

The article also mentioned that PMB and PYO have not moved into the villa yet, I hope that is not a cause for bellyaches for una? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by ralph28(m): 8:02am On May 31, 2015
My boss Tinubu will declare Lagos State should it get to his turn.
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by ayusco85(m): 8:02am On May 31, 2015
cramjones:
Ban these people now. We cannot tolerate people insulting the office of the President online. It will never be condoned.

1. Asset declaration: PMB declared his asset first to the CCB. He cannot just declare his asset on National Television first without first declaring to CCB and signing the asset declaration forms. It would be a breach of the constitution if he decides to do the latter first before doing the former. Kindly calm down and wait for him to declare his assets to the Nigerian people because it will surely happen.

2. Security: He has only been president for 48 hrs! He has made a Press statement already. We experienced a historic moment in our country's history and we must celebrate it. Boko Haram or no Boko Haram. PMB will defeat Boko Haram. Wish him well to do so for the interest of those endangered by them and for the survival of our country. To criticize him for celebrating the inauguration is nothing but foolishness! The declaration of citing the command headquarters for the war against boko haram wasn't presidential and assertive enough? Grow out of your foolishness before it consumes you!

3. Chibok girls: What the hell! I say what the hell! GEJ failed to act in the first 2 weeks of the kidnap, now the issue has become extremely complicated and you want him to tell you for certain that he will bring them back? No! He won't he never did. PMB only said that bringing back the girls will be priority and he will do his best to bring back our girls. Please stop this ridiculous claims and hate.

Finally, we must join hands to support this president. It is good to be a critic and keep the government in check, but there is no need being a foolish critic to gain cheap and foolish popularity.

Let us give PMB a chance. He has set the ball rolling in a country left destroyed by GEJ, and we must support him!

-CramJones

Well cramjones ve said it all. Tanoids need to calm the fuckiin down. If they can't be patient then they should go to benin republic or ghana. Useless people, they ve time because their hero left them jobless
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by anonimi: 8:03am On May 31, 2015
olasmith10:
i think d media is just too fast to conclude on a sensitive issue..Buhari just followed d constitution, a public declaration of assets cldnt ve emerged during a non working day..D week has started, am very optimistic that it ll be made known to d public anytime from now.

But a public statement that he declared privately to CCB emerged on a non working day.

200 million mumus indeed. Thanks Lagbaja grin

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U7aikWNKMU][/url]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by BlackHuman(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2015
Baba promised to declare his assets, he didn't say he'll declare it publicly...Besides asset declaration is somtin u do confidentially to d appropriate offices/agencies... So u expect him to come on national T.V and be saying "i have two houses", "5 cows", "3 pairs of shoes" , "2 cars", "one watch" e.t.c abi?....Who does dat?
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by searay(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2015
Nellybii:

This is so funny.
How poor was GEJ..at the beginning of his tenure and how rich did he become at the end of his Tenure.? You people have no work. You will soon get tired of this unnecessary childish noises you make all in an attempt to play opposition.
You have a long way to go and you really need to learn how to be opposition.
You are sore losers and nothing more.
Then where is the Change?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Mcowubaba: 8:04am On May 31, 2015
philips70:

Welcome back from Kuma-si, Indo-nesia and Igbo-mina but make sure you don't go to Colo-mbia.
Tenk u Mazi philips70$$$$
I dey Serve mass today..mak I go prepare cool
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by ideykwum: 8:04am On May 31, 2015
So, you finally see something good in Metuh? When Lia Moh'd does the same, it's erudite wisdom, but when Metuh does it, he is clown who should learn from Lai! Hypocrites!!!

midolian:
I used to think you are one of those in the opposition with good thinking. I am really disappointed, man.

Buhari and Osinbajo only submitted their forms..why not calm down to see what will happen next? The bureau is even yet to verify the items on the form. Giv em time..if you can't bear the heat of being in the opposition, fvck the hell outta this country instead of making a fool of yourself repeatedly.

On the issue of asset declaration, You can see Metuh's reaction as “No comment for now. These are early days. At the moment, we wish them well.”..Now, that is how to be in the opposition..CALM tha fvck down!

You so wish BUhari bad you can't wait for him to fail. Buh interestingly, you are failing a million times b4 he makes a mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Miner13: 8:05am On May 31, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Face topic or Sharrraaaaap.

Why una blood dey too hot like dis nau grin grin angry

Go to otuoke I think gej AC will do justice by cooling ya brood
Hahahahahah grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Nobody: 8:05am On May 31, 2015
Relax everyone, Buhari personally promised me that he would make his assets public as soon as Jesus returns
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Flets: 8:05am On May 31, 2015
cramjones:
Ban these people now. We cannot tolerate people insulting the office of the President online. It will never be condoned.

1. Asset declaration: PMB declared his asset first to the CCB. He cannot just declare his asset on National Television first without first declaring to CCB and signing the asset declaration forms. It would be a breach of the constitution if he decides to do the latter first before doing the former. Kindly calm down and wait for him to declare his assets to the Nigerian people because it will surely happen.

2. Security: He has only been president for 48 hrs! He has made a Press statement already. We experienced a historic moment in our country's history and we must celebrate it. Boko Haram or no Boko Haram. PMB will defeat Boko Haram. Wish him well to do so for the interest of those endangered by them and for the survival of our country. To criticize him for celebrating the inauguration is nothing but foolishness! The declaration of citing the command headquarters for the war against boko haram wasn't presidential and assertive enough? Grow out of your foolishness before it consumes you!

3. Chibok girls: What the hell! I say what the hell! GEJ failed to act in the first 2 weeks of the kidnap, now the issue has become extremely complicated and you want him to tell you for certain that he will bring them back? No! He won't he never did. PMB only said that bringing back the girls will be priority and he will do his best to bring back our girls. Please stop this ridiculous claims and hate.

Finally, we must join hands to support this president. It is good to be a critic and keep the government in check, but there is no need being a foolish critic to gain cheap and foolish popularity.

Let us give PMB a chance. He has set the ball rolling in a country left destroyed by GEJ, and we must support him!

-CramJones

Ban them because the are insulting the office of presidency?.... when did that start? Where you not all over the place ranting clueless and incompetent on this same office?

The devil is ashamed of your hypocrisy but thos is just the start. This govt shall not survive the social media because they rode on into office with immense propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by QuotaSystem: 8:06am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Why can't they declare their assets publicly even before inauguration? They had all the time back then. Well, Buhari made a public pledge to declare his asset....Nigerians are waiting

See the foolishness of this post, declare assets before inauguration to whom? In what capacity, as a Pastor and Farmer? This is what we have been saying about hatred blocking common sense.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Nobody: 8:06am On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
Why can't they declare their assets publicly even before inauguration? They had all the time back then. Well, Buhari made a public pledge to declare his asset....Nigerians are waiting

What assets did your hero declare? Bunch of hypocrites. You didn't see the part that says they are yet to relocate but you saw the asset declaration part.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Nobody: 8:06am On May 31, 2015
anonimi:

But a public statement emerged on a non working day.

200 million mumus indeed. Thanks Lagbaja grin

Epic response!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by ShowYourCertificate: 8:07am On May 31, 2015
Rawani:
The assets were declared on a weekend, less than 48 hours after inauguration and 24 hours before the next business day. Furthermore, the asset declaration forms are available to anyone interested at the CCB on payment of N100 and the contents published for free.
Not true. The CCB is backed by law to keep the assets declaration information confidential. Many groups have tried assessing information from them and failed, even with the FoI bill at their disposal. Click on the link below to see a scenario where a group tried to get some info from CCB, they failed:

http://saharareporters.com/2011/10/21/group-sues-code-conduct-bureau-over-jonathans-assets-declaration

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Miner13: 8:07am On May 31, 2015
searay:
Then where is the Change?

Wear your spec like this cool cool cool

Then continue searching grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by rcb34: 8:07am On May 31, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Meaning what? Is it not the same weekend they submitted asset declaration form?
Why wait for working day to make it public?
its left with CCB to work on summitted forms, give it time, and stop bin ready to criticise a government that is yet to take off............you lack patience my friend......

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by ope2711(m): 8:07am On May 31, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Did your Otuoke man declare his assets? Its too early for criticism please Go and sit down jooh!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by neocortex: 8:07am On May 31, 2015
modath:
TANoids are a special breed!! What is code of conduct bureau if its not a public forum Your hero's singular legacy is FOI, use it!!

He made a promise and he has kept his words, Yar'adua made his public declaration almost a month into his regime, 2 days and the knives and daggers are already out!!!.

PMB will do the needful, he knows we his unwavering and die hard fans expect it.

The reason Olisa Metuh has nothing negative to say is because he knows he will have his nose bruised over such a non issue.

You all are like crickets, all you can do is chirp in the DARK, it will amount to nothing!!

The article also mentioned that PMB and PYO have not moved into the villa yet, I hope that is not a cause for bellyaches for una? undecided

Why defending your masters failure, this is the second promise he will break, the first being the no first lady scam.
He promised to declare his assets publicly , but he went behind Nigerians to CCB.
A man that can't keep to his words....

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by ideykwum: 8:09am On May 31, 2015
Don't mind these jokers! I hope nobody is trying to do some financial and legal abracadabra? According to the law, what is owned by a company is not your personal asset, except it can be proved that the income from it has you as a personal beneficiary! So, with a legal wizard like Osinbajo, they can tweak these records to be "truthful" yet retain assets that no one can say is their! Some call it creative accounting, others call it legal wizardry!

barcanista:
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by midolian(m): 8:10am On May 31, 2015
ideykwum:
So, you finally see something good in Metuh? When Lia Moh'd does the same, it's erudite wisdom, but when Metuh does it, he is clown who should learn from Lai! Hypocrites!!!

oh! So because metuh is in PDP, u expect me not to see anything good in him? You must be a kid to reason that way.

I was only urging the phockaholic to exercise patience jst as metuh and other wise ones in the opposition are doing..Go and confirm when Yaradua publicly declared his assets and then get back to me.
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by san316(m): 8:11am On May 31, 2015
Buhari will declare his assets publicly. That I'm sure of and we shouldn't make a big deal out of it. When GMB holds a press conference and does not declare his asset, then we can conclude that he has failed.

The PDP as an opposition is a mess. He just submitted asset declaration form and you are all shouting failed promise. Then he will declare it and you guys will be shamed. My advice, APC understand the role of the social media, they have used it to damage PDP and if pdp doesn't take precaution, they'll use it to bury themselves. All this blitzkrieg attacks will only give APC the leverage to launch a counter offensive that will once again make PDP look stupid.

Just chill and watch how things unfold after a month then you can start your attacks.
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Legitbaba(m): 8:11am On May 31, 2015
Buhari na Fraud na...biggest scam...na today una dey know??

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by ShowYourCertificate: 8:12am On May 31, 2015
BlackHuman:
Baba promised to declare his assets, he didn't say he'll declare it publicly...Besides asset declaration is somtin u do confidentially to d appropriate offices/agencies... So u expect him to come on national T.V and be saying "i have two houses", "5 cows", "3 pairs of shoes" , "2 cars", "one watch" e.t.c abi?....Who does dat?
Yar Adua smiley
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Urine: 8:12am On May 31, 2015
modath:

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Legitbaba(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2015
Buhari na Fraud na...biggest scam...na today una dey know
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by holyokoto(m): 8:12am On May 31, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Give him a break, Is not a precondition to declare asset on same day. They have not even moved to the Presidential villa. What's the problem man?
Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Nobody: 8:12am On May 31, 2015
neocortex:

Why defending your masters failure, this is the second promise he will break, the first being the no first lady scam.
He promised to declare his assets publicly , but he went behind Nigerians to CCB.
A man that can't keep to his words....

PMB never said no first lady, he said no office of first lady.

@topic, he is not under obligation to declare his assets in less than 48hrs after inauguration. Like someone said before some past presidents declared theirs about a month or so after swearing in.
Please you people (PDP loyalists and biafrans)should just nurse your wounds and move on abeg. your attempts to make this man look bad are too obviously desperate and ill thought out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by Nobody: 8:13am On May 31, 2015
I doubt if Buhari will make it public. He must have seen the 'baggage' Osibanjo acquired while doing Tinubu's bidding in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by ShowYourCertificate: 8:13am On May 31, 2015
san316:
Buhari will declare his assets publicly. That I'm sure of and we shouldn't make a big deal out of it. When GMB holds a press conference and does not declare his asset, then we can conclude that he has failed.

The PDP as an opposition is a mess. He just submitted asset declaration form and you are all shouting failed promise. Then he will declare it and you guys will be shamed. My advice, APC understand the role of the social media, they have used it to damage PDP and if pdp doesn't take precaution, they'll use it to bury themselves. All this blitzkrieg attacks will only give APC the leverage to launch a counter offensive that will once again make PDP look stupid.

Just chill and watch how things unfold after a month then you can start your attacks.
Did you read Garba Shehu's comment? He said Buhari has already fulfilled his electoral promise of public assets declaration. You need to re-read Garba Shehu's comment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by listica(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2015
uprightman:
Don't be too fast to judge.He will do that on working day of the week. You know its weekend.
I hate pple with excuses,whats different between weekend and working days, he submitted then let ccb made it open for us to see.no excuses pls

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, VP Fail To Declare Assets Publicly. by erico2k2(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2015
uprightman:
Don't be too fast to judge.He will do that on working day of the week. You know its weekend.
Story for the gods

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Imo: Supreme Court Stands Down Judgement On Imo Governorship Election / APC Suspends NDDC Chairperson, Lauretta Onochie / Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.