Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) (79971 Views)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / TB Joshua’s Prophecy On US Election Comes True…[only In Online Polls]… / If Christ Sits On The Right-hand Side Of God, Who Sits On His Left-hand Side? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Bonapart(m): 3:08pm On May 31, 2015
horlaxymoney:

wil u kip quite, is jesus christ d God am worshiping. Jesus is a prophet sent to d world to correct people mistake and so does d other prophet. Make jesus no go slap u from heaven oo, shey u no sey en neva die
Philip said to Jesus "shew us the father"
Jesus reply "Philip, have i be with you so long that you don't know me.... behold he who sees me see my father"
The cloud opened twice in the bible and the Lord God will say "this is my beloved son in whom am well pleased. Hear ye him"

Last bullet: Jesus is not a prophet... Take it and don't quote me again
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by absong6523: 3:08pm On May 31, 2015
To elaborate, B4 Jesus, ten commandment was in use, when Jesus came, He gave us two commandment which stated that we should not serve any other god except God and we should love our neighbour as we love ourselves. JESUS IS UNIQUE NOT LIKE OTHERS.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Maximus85(m): 3:08pm On May 31, 2015
Iamsynord:
The Bible says No one can reach the Father except through the Father and that unless A Man accepts Christ as his personal Christ and Saviour ,such a person shall not make heaven of have access to Eternal life ( John 3:16) .

My question is,What happened to the Likes of Abraham,David ,Solomon and all these before Christ was born?? What was the Criteria for their own salvation since Christ was not born at the time??
Were they saved By the Good works day did ?? If so,why Do we need Christ in d First place when The People that were born before Christ still made it to Heaven.??

A confused fellow here..Answers are needed pls ??

Your post shows that you've missed it all from the beginning. You're one of the billions who's have been taught wrongly that Jesus is God. GOD HAS NO BEGINNING. BUT JESUS DOES. THE "WITH" in John 1:1 SHOWS THAT TWO INDIVIDUALS ARE IN CONTEXT. AND JESUS SAID THE OTHER ONE IS GREATER THAN HE IS.

Coming back to comment on the rest.

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by blackmantis: 3:09pm On May 31, 2015
Read your bible Acts 24:15
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Rilwayne001: 3:10pm On May 31, 2015
In Christianity, man is considered sinner not because of what he does, but because of what Adam did! In believing that, man managed to shift the responsibility of his sins to the shoulder of Adam and his salvation to the shoulder of Jesus. smh ^

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by dallyemmy: 3:10pm On May 31, 2015
Christ said, I am the Way the Truth and the Life! Nobody gets to the Father except by me. John 14:6. The Almighty is a God of Standard! He will not allow anything in Heaven except His Will. He doesnt want heaven polluted like the earth. That is why the Lord said that thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven! We need to tell everybody if not they Will go to HELL!
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Samunique(m): 3:11pm On May 31, 2015
haibe:
nope.. those guys were saved by faith.. read hebrews 11 and today its still faith that saves.. There is a place the bible said Christ has been slain from the foundation of the world, well maybe in the sense of a lamb but what I kniw is that those old prophets were saved by faith.. Most of them knew the messiah was Jesus and was coming to die for the sins and their faith made things just appropriate.
Simple and perfect answer for the OP, if he will agree.

Old testament and the new testament believers have one thing in common, "FAITH." The believers in old testament believed in Christ in advance while some believers in the new testament believe in retrospect.

Nearly all the people mentioned in the OP spoke about Christ before they died, which means they knew Him in the spirit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by dnuelly(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2015
What you don't understand is... The different dispesation, christ Came to give Us grace, meaning we're now in the dispensation of Grace, what we now nee to make heaven is Accept Christ to Be a partaker in That Grace, This people you Just Mentioned Now were under the Dispensation Law, what they Neede then was Follow The law of Moses... Which is the Ten Commandment! I just Hope You understand This Now.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by horlaxymoney(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2015
can u imagin xtians saying, dey re watched wit d blood of jesus,,, jesus came to sacrifice himself for us,, y U mean God need blood before he can forgive us, den y do we need to worship. Y cant we just commit crime and after some years kill someone so dat God can forgive us again. When jesus was inneed, he prayed to God, so for jesus to pray to God , y do u guyz need to pray to jesus. He is just a person who has blood and eat. Y worshiping ur fellow human been, it an act or idol worshiping. Cant u reason. Muslim worship God buh follow d steps of muhammad

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by cyprus000: 3:14pm On May 31, 2015
[size=13pt][b]
It is saddening to see our fellow christains wallow in ignorance.

Nobody has really answered the question.

I am not a church person,but I have made his teachings my guide.
Tho I may not give specific verse on this matter,bcs I don't know how to crame,but I will give you a reference.

People of the age,walked and believed in God.
But bible made us to understand that "no one cometh to the father xcept through him(christ)"

GOING BACK TO PASSION OF CHRiST.

When christ died on the cross,the bible made us to understand that he decendend down below(underworld) and collected the key to life and death and he preached to people of ages(abraham,davide,moses,joshua etc) and has many that believed and accepted him,where saved.
This set of people aren't servin any kind of punishement has the wicked,cos they did what is right.
They where in the state of "limbo".
Away from God,due to the sin of adam,bcs the eyez of God can not behold sin.
Only jesus have power over sin,bcs he died in our place and there is no way to the father,except through the redeemer who died on our behalf.
So bible can not contradict itslf.

I urge you to study the passion of christ,especially when he decendend to the underworld.
[/b][/size]
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Banjoramos(m): 3:15pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:
The reality is what people fail to comprehend is that the one who strive to attain paradise is one who submits to the will of God and do righteous good deeds and avoid ascribing partners in worship with God.
Abraham submitted to the will of God
Joseph submitted to the will of God
David submitted to the will of God
Moses submitted to the will of God
Jesus submitted to the will of God
Muhammad submitted to the will of God
Everyone one of them was sent at a particular time. And whoever follow their way at that time shall not perish but have eternal life if God wills.
None of them ever said you should worship them neither did they call themselves God.
To submit to the will of God alone without ascribing partners with him is only defined by one religion and that is Islam.

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship God (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghoot (all false deities, etc. i.e. do not worship Taghoot besides God)." Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth). Qur'an 6 V36

He (Allah) has ordained for you the same religion (Islam) which He ordained for Nooh (Noah), and that which We have inspired in you (O Muhammad ), and that which We ordained for Ibraheem (Abraham), Moosa (Moses) and Iesa (Jesus) saying you should establish religion (i.e. to do what it orders you to do practically), and make no divisions in it (religion) (i.e. various sects in religion). Intolerable for the polytheists, is that to which you (O Muhammad ) call them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills, and guides unto Himself who turns to Him in repentance and in obedience.

And they divided not till after knowledge had come to them, through selfish transgression between themselves. And had it not been for a Word that went forth before from your Lord for an appointed term, the matter would have been settled between them. And verily, those who were made to inherit the Scripture (i.e. the Taurah (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)) after them (i.e. Jews and Christians) are in grave doubt concerning it (i.e. Allahs true religion Islam or the Quran).

So unto this (religion of Islam, alone and this Quran) then invite (people) (O Muhammad ), and Istaqim ((i.e. stand firm and straight on Islamic Monotheism by performing all that is ordained by Allah (good deeds, etc.), and by abstaining from all that is forbidden by Allah (sins and evil deeds, etc.)), as you are commanded, and follow not their desires but say: "I believe in whatsoever Allah has sent down of the Book (all the holy Books, this Quran and the Books of the old from the Taurat (Torah), or the Injeel (Gospel) or the Pages of Ibrahim (Abraham)) and I am commanded to do justice among you, Allah is our Lord and your Lord. For us our deeds and for you your deeds. There is no dispute between us and you. Allah will assemble us (all), and to Him is the final return. Qur'an 42 V 13-15

And (remember) when We took from the Prophets their covenant, and from you (O Muhammad ), and from Nooh (Noah), Ibrahim (Abraham), Moosa (Moses), and Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). We took from them a strong covenant.

That He may ask the truthfuls (Allahs Messengers and His Prophets) about their truth (i.e. the conveyance of Allahs Message that which they were charged with). And He has prepared for the disbelievers a painful torment (Hell-fire). Qur'an 33 V7-8

5 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by tigonana: 3:15pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]the story of christ is filled with ancient lies and so are the stories of all other prophets and gods,be he christ, mohammed, budda, shango etc.i dont know how a people of this modern age can still belive this fairy tale stories just becus it was brought to us by the whites.....every religion claims to be the truth and god says he loves us and we must love him back and if we dont, he will put us in hell, i always wonder which kind of love that is and i know only a blood thirsty villan would act like that.

Of all the gods in the world, that of the bible is the most stupid, mad and deranged and i sincerly will never accept him, if salvation is only gotten through him,i choose to go to hell rather than be a slave to such a wicked beast

A beast that would send a bear to eat 52 children for laughing at a bald elijah.
A beast that would drown a whole world that he claim to love and made in his image
A beast that would sanction the massacre rape and murder of women and children by moses.
A beast who build the most horrifying torture chamber to torture those he claim to love because they couldnt belive in him.
A beast that tolorated slavery.
A beast that watched jephtah sacrify his daughter to him as his promise if he wins a war.
A beast that watched the sacrifing of his only begotten son so that he could forgive man by grace.
A beast that watch over all the suffering of the world and does nothing to ameliorate it

I refuse to worship you, you ethernal beast and vile creator, no wonder other angel supported satan in his bid to overthrow you despotic ass........i have chosen my side if the armagadon is ever true....i will ride with lucifer on that day against you army and this time i know we will succeed and put you in the bottomless pit that you created for your beloved ones[/b]s.[/size][/b]
guy be careful.

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 31, 2015
Iamsynord:
The Bible says No one can reach the Father except through the Father and that unless A Man accepts Christ as his personal Christ and Saviour ,such a person shall not make heaven of have access to Eternal life ( John 3:16) .

My question is,What happened to the Likes of Abraham,David ,Solomon and all these before Christ was born?? What was the Criteria for their own salvation since Christ was not born at the time??
Were they saved By the Good works day did ?? If so,why Do we need Christ in d First place when The People that were born before Christ still made it to Heaven.??

its a pity that people are answering you after you called them confused. You atheist will never make use of any answer given to you yet you can't stop seeking for answers. Well, you will never find any. The only time you will find answers is when you start loving.

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by femi4: 3:16pm On May 31, 2015
Iamsynord:

You ve answered the question yourself. They were saved by good works (Self righteousness). The moment Jesus came and died for our sin, everything change.

The criteria to make heaven or access the God the father change.

Atonement for sin through sacrificial ram stopped
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by horlaxymoney(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2015
dnuelly:
What you don't understand is... The different dispesation, christ Came to give Us grace, meaning we're now in the dispensation of Grace, what we now nee to make heaven is Accept Christ to Be a partaker in That Grace, This people you Just Mentioned Now were under the Dispensation Law, what they Neede then was Follow The law of Moses... Which is the Ten Commandment! I just Hope You understand This Now.
wat re d ten commandment plzzz,, enlighten me
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by abedipo: 3:16pm On May 31, 2015
For your FREE! Visit www.tradershub.net
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by tigonana: 3:18pm On May 31, 2015
ITbomb:
Watch as atheists would invade this thread
dem don invade am already,spread my mat dey read comment.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by thinkingimpact: 3:18pm On May 31, 2015
haibe:
nope.. those guys were saved by faith.. read hebrews 11 and today its still faith that saves.. There is a place the bible said Christ has been slain from the foundation of the world, well maybe in the sense of a lamb but what I kniw is that those old prophets were saved by faith.. Most of them knew the messiah was Jesus and was coming to die for the sins and their faith made things just appropriate.

It seems you do not understand my point, do you? Now, I'm assuming I am not even a Christian and I am not "saved" as you fondly call it. There are odds that billions of people are in my shoe due to the weird, gross, controlled and narcissistic requirements (primarily set by your imaginary white people) you guys need for your fictional "paradise". Therefore, I am more at ease that I am not alone. I am just going to focus on the day-to-day problems I come by in this world of ours. Got it? And please do not preach to me, how my problems are expected to be solved by following your autocratic rules. You have your own problem in excess!

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 31, 2015
cold:

Does this also apply to our ancestors that died before the advent of the white man. Taken into consideration they weren't worshipping the Yahweh deity but had their own gods. Or has their fate been sealed?

That's why we all have consciences.

Romans 2 The Message Bible

12-13 If you sin without knowing what you’re doing, God takes that into account. But if you sin knowing full well what you’re doing, that’s a different story entirely. Merely hearing God’s law is a waste of your time if you don’t do what he commands. Doing, not hearing, is what makes the difference with God.

14-16 When outsiders who have never heard of God’s law follow it more or less by instinct, they confirm its truth by their obedience. They show that God’s law is not something alien, imposed on us from without, but woven into the very fabric of our creation. There is something deep within them that echoes God’s yes and no, right and wrong.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]the story of christ is filled with ancient lies and so are the stories of all other prophets and gods,be he christ, mohammed, budda, shango etc.i dont know how a people of this modern age can still belive this fairy tale stories just becus it was brought to us by the whites.....every religion claims to be the truth and god says he loves us and we must love him back and if we dont, he will put us in hell, i always wonder which kind of love that is and i know only a blood thirsty villan would act like that.

Of all the gods in the world, that of the bible is the most stupid, mad and deranged and i sincerly will never accept him, if salvation is only gotten through him,i choose to go to hell rather than be a slave to such a wicked beast

A beast that would send a bear to eat 52 children for laughing at a bald elijah.
A beast that would drown a whole world that he claim to love and made in his image
A beast that would sanction the massacre rape and murder of women and children by moses.
A beast who build the most horrifying torture chamber to torture those he claim to love because they couldnt belive in him.
A beast that tolorated slavery.
A beast that watched jephtah sacrify his daughter to him as his promise if he wins a war.
A beast that watched the sacrifing of his only begotten son so that he could forgive man by grace.
A beast that watch over all the suffering of the world and does nothing to ameliorate it

I refuse to worship you, you ethernal beast and vile creator, no wonder other angel supported satan in his bid to overthrow you despotic ass........i have chosen my side if the armagadon is ever true....i will ride with lucifer on that day against you army and this time i know we will succeed and put you in the bottomless pit that you created for your beloved ones[/b]s.[/size][/b]

Hia! This one pass me but one thing you should know is that his mercies endureth forever,his ways not our ways. Maybe you are saying all this to attract attention but on a serious note, repent because when that time will come , you will say 'Had I known?'

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Ujupsy: 3:19pm On May 31, 2015
Iroh88:
One question I've kept asking is: with the Bible so explicit as to how one can make heaven, ONLY through Christ and no "buts" or "excepts", what happens to the following categories of people...

Jews

Agnostics

Atheists

Muslims

Buddhists

Animists

Ancestral worshippers

Nordics

Brahms

Confucianists

Diests

Dualists

Eckankers

Hindus

Humanists

Jainists

Templers

Etc etc etc.

Some of these guys do much more good to humanity than orthodox Christians.
Are they all going to hell because of their unbelief in Christ Jesus
Yes because God is respecter of no man remember the bible said if you don't believe in Christ you are condemned already
Iamsynord:

Ma niqqa
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by abbey621(m): 3:20pm On May 31, 2015
bukatyne:

Both parties actually believe a heaven exists.... but they are not the same heaven.

The Christians believe you can only get to the Christian heaven through Jesus. They are told they will sing all day long etc.

The Muslim.s believe you can only get to the Muslim heaven through submission to Allah. They are told they will have alcohol to drink.

Etc.

A Nigerian in diaspora will sing... I am going home (to Nigeria ).

A Ghanaian singing same is also going home.. (toGhana)

My friend you have not been to heaven so you don't know what it entails. You can go by some books written for guidance or you can go by faith. The bolded part of your statement is intended to demean Islam and it's just sickening. If you cared to read the Quran, you would realize that the Islamic version of heaven is very similar to Christianity's version. Both promises paradise and paradise can mean different things to different people. You mention alcohol but in reality the word used was "wine" and I hope you know wine can also be non alcoholic?

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Godsate: 3:20pm On May 31, 2015
[quote auimond101 post=34278174]The reality is what people fail to comprehend is that the one who strive to attain paradise is one who submits to the will of God and do righteous good deeds and avoid ascribing partners in worship with God.
Everyone one of them was sent at a particular time. And whoever follow their way at that time shall not perish but have eternal life if God wills.
None of them ever said you should worship them neither did they call themselves God.
To submit to the will of God alone without ascribing partners with him is only defined by one religion and that is Islam. [/quote]

You missed it sir.

I was also expecting you in your list that harberlist also responded to thee will of God call Olodumare.

John1:1-5 sas that Jesus Christ is the light of the world. Christ is thee word of God as iit's clearly written in the book of Revelation.

Act 10:1-48 say it all and verse 43 conclude it all by saying: All the prophets spoke about Christ, saying that all show believe in Christ will have their sins forgiven through the power of his name (name of Jesus).
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 31, 2015
I have always said it that Christianity should stop making Bible her constitution. They should practice it orally and leave few to writings and references. Just like Buddhists.....
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by GreenlanD200: 3:21pm On May 31, 2015
vimi:

Which bible, book, chapter, verse uu see that quote? Ansa mee fast!!

Lol, can't shout
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by 19naia(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2015
Ibrahim, Yusuf, Musa and the rest are covered in Islam religion and have Allah to usher them to their place in the after life... So, if they missed Jesus's time, they are taken care of by all religions historic to their ancient lands... They are all in heaven now with jesus and allah looking down on these yeye boko haram and pastors for profit, and wondering what craze has befallen mankind in their gift of free will... shocked
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by dnuelly(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2015
I fear.... Na now I know say even nairalanders self good 4 Bibble...HMMM...
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by MightySparrow: 3:22pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:
The reality is what people fail to comprehend is that the one who strive to attain paradise is one who submits to the will of God and do righteous good deeds and avoid ascribing partners in worship with God.
To submit to the will of God alone without ascribing partners with him is only defined by one religion and that is Islam.

Whose will did Osama bn Laden, Saddam Hussein, Shekau submit to?
I beg don't derail the topic.

It is a good topic OP look for Adnanced Bible Study by E. W. Kenyon and read most of these questions are answered scripturally and clearly.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by nwakaibeya1: 3:22pm On May 31, 2015
Another story telling sermon SUNDAY by pastors and prophets and topics and stories that means the same thing spiritually and spiritual blind parishioners and followers remain in evil bondage and no CHRIST like power to EMPOWER them and LIBERATE them and give them PEACE which is the commonest thing Jesuschrist promised those who follow him?.Romans 11,21-22 Behold kingdom of JESUS CHRIST,God of justice and judgment has comeback upon the earth and never will it comeback the way human beigns expect it to come and that is why it must be like the days of Noah,You must remember that heaven is not for every body ,heaven everyone talks about is just for few handful of people,so therefore who will believe our revelation that JESUSHRIST has comeback ?because this revelation is not coming from those whom they think should know just as they asked when Jesuschrist came before can anything good come from nazareth? we know very well that many humanbeigns have eyes and they can see and now we ask you where are those who have eyes and could see tomorrow and those who claim to know JesusChrist dont you have eyes anymore to see this hot truth and revelation?why not investigate the truth we say which you must accept or perish and behold we dont beg humanbeigns on the earth and beyond and only time will surely tell who is telling the truth,and be ye told that the era of altar call and please be born again is over and gone ,now is accept the truth or perish and this is the time for revenge and for you know who is coming for revenge?we give humanbeigns the authority that you must investigate the revelation and dont forget speaking mystery of JesusChrist is not for babes ,for the wisdom of jesuschrist which he gave to us to reveal the hidden secrets of humanbeigns and God is from heaven ,we have spoken and those who have ear let them hear and those who have eyes let them see ,this is authority speaking and not for babes it is actually the evil people that knows JESUSCHRISTvery well and they also are the ones that will read us and understand the power and authority:watchout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Maximus85(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2015
Iamsynord:

Now I'm back. These faithful men you mentioned are those that God loves so much and they lived all their lives to please God. I also what to mention that none of them is in heaven. The covenant God had with Jesus and extended to some few on earth today was extended to them because they aren't alive at that period.

Even David a man agreeable to God's heart is not in heaven. (ask and I will show you where it's written in the Bible)

Yes we need Christ to be saved today because that is what God says in the Bible. JOHN 17:3. we can't question God, can we? Abraham never questioned God why he must leave his home for an unknown destination, he never questioned God when he asked him to sacrifice his only son, same as Moses, he never said what is my stretching my rid has to do with the Egyptians fast approaching us from behind. He listened and obey.

So if God is now saying salvation is by Christ, we have no right to question him. He has his own timing. And he never changed. He promised that Jesus will come from the lineage of Abraham.

Those of old are saved based on their obedience to God.

In fact, those that couldn't learn about God and they died will be resurrected to learn, they have a second chance. Act 24:15.

God made a covenant with Christ that he will become King. Jesus thereby extended this covenant to a few others to rule with him as kings and priests.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by cold(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2015
Velocitron:

That's why we all have consciences.

Romans 2 The Message Bible

12-13 If you sin without knowing what you’re doing, God takes that into account. But if you sin knowing full well what you’re doing, that’s a different story entirely. Merely hearing God’s law is a waste of your time if you don’t do what he commands. Doing, not hearing, is what makes the difference with God.

14-16 When outsiders who have never heard of God’s law follow it more or less by instinct, they confirm its truth by their obedience. They show that God’s law is not something alien, imposed on us from without, but woven into the very fabric of our creation. There is something deep within them that echoes God’s yes and no, right and wrong.
Which god are you referring to? I'll hazard a guess and say you're referring to the Yahweh deity of the Jews. You still fail to recognise that before the advent of the white man,our predecessors had never heard of the Yahweh god. So how will they judged using your yardstick of a different god virtually unknown to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos / Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.