Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? (29416 Views)

Why Are Pretty Ladies Usually Flat? / 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by klax(m): 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Better to keep it secret hhhhmmm.... nothing is impossible in Nigeria pls fear of all these satanic ritualist is the beginning of wisdom. It's only in my country strange things happen to extent you must not make mistake to share testimony in some churches to tell you how things has worsen. No offence just my opinion.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Mcowubaba: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
adeh39:
Being a virgin is a very good thing but its better if the lady keep it a secret, because ;

45% of guys wants a virgin for a wife and they will do anything possible to marry her even though they don't really love her.

26% of guys wants to know how it feels like to disvirgin a lady, so they pretend and deceive the lady till they achieve their aim.

18% of guys just want to get into her pants simply because they want to add her to the list of the girls that they hv disvirgined...... Those are the people that
called theirselves Professionals in disvirgining a lady.

Some of her female friends that is no longer a virgin will feel jealous, and they will try all their power to make sure she joins their league, either by convincing her or planning against her.

Some people won't even believe her, they will start calling her all sorts of names.

So I think it's better if the lady keeps quiet about her virginity. though its nothing to be ashamed of but it's better if she keeps it to herself.
U hit both the Hammer,pliers, Chisel nd Screw driver on the Head cheesy
But morethan 45% of guys wan maRRy Virgin oo...like 60% grin......4get all these things wey guys d yarn say dem no send virgins...dem love virgins Die!!! Nd will love to MARRY 1...me inclusive cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by elantraceey(f): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2015
Queening:
what of when you r asked by someone should you deny it?

No you shouldn't.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Queening(f): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
elantraceey:

No you shouldn't.
even if it z publicly?
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Mhizkel(f): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
I'd be pleased to read ur book den
cheesy
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by elantraceey(f): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Queening:
even if it z publicly?
If its publicly then you ignore the question.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Toks2008(m): 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2015
aameyah:

You did away with her after deflowering her, abi. Well done.

lol she was the one who left after spending 12yrs with me.

She told me that she feels caged so she wanted to see tife so i had to let her go
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by ellechrystal(f): 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Bamz:
Ellechrystal kiss
Yes Bamz, u miss me? wink grin
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by NobleG1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Nobody gives a f*uck whether you're a virgin or not because it neither guarantees a good relationship nor good marraige.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Omotayor123(f): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
all the monikers u listed here aren't virgins sadly enough!
na you talk am oooogrin
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Bamz(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
ellechrystal:

Yes Bamz, u miss me? wink grin

You stopped talking to me. angry

I don't need part time sweethearts
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by ellechrystal(f): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Bamz:

You stopped talking to me. angry

I don't need part time sweethearts
Oh ok. I c o. No vex o. Make I take off. Chao tongue
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Bamz(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2015
ellechrystal:

Oh ok. I c o. No vex o. Make I take off. Chao tongue

Smh. Better bring your big behind over here cheesy
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by ellechrystal(f): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
tongue
Bamz:

Smh. Better bring your big behind over here cheesy
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Bamz(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
ellechrystal:
tongue

My Nairaland cuddly bear.. my sun and stars :p
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ishilove you just see my thread today

Well thanks...
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by aameyah(f): 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Toks2008:

lol she was the one who left after spending 12yrs with me.

She told me that she feels caged so she wanted to see tife so i had to let her go

Are you kidding me.
Hope She's Happy now that she has seen 'life'. undecided

But Oh. Bros. Were you clingy as per say na you open the place?
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by tosyne2much(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
I'm glad Omotayo is a virgin cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2015
Queening:
what of when you r asked by someone should you deny it?
Good question!!!
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Omotayor123(f): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm glad Omotayo is a virgin cool
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by abdulkayus(m): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
NobleG1:
Nobody gives a f*uck whether you're a virgin or not because it neither guarantees a good relationship nor good marraige.

Responsible ppl do give a damn abt virgins.

So to you its sleeping that guarantee a good relationship and good marraige?
Stop being a hypocrite.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by DrGroove(f): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
adeh39:
Being a virgin is a very good thing but its better if the lady keep it a secret, because ;

45% of guys wants a virgin for a wife and they will do anything possible to marry her even though they don't really love her.

26% of guys wants to know how it feels like to disvirgin a lady, so they pretend and deceive the lady till they achieve their aim.

18% of guys just want to get into her pants simply because they want to add her to the list of the girls that they hv disvirgined...... Those are the people that

Some of her female friends that is no longer a virgin will feel jealous, and they will try all their power to make sure she joins their league, either by convincing her or planning against her.

Some people won't even believe her, they will start calling her all sorts of names.

So I think it's better if the lady keeps quiet about her virginity. though its nothing to be ashamed of but it's better if she keeps it to herself.
BEST REPLY
plus virgins are targets for rituals
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by CuteEmma(f): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2015
adeh39:

great post.. But wait, where did you get these statistics from??
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Toks2008(m): 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
aameyah:

Are you kidding me.
Hope She's Happy now that she has seen 'life'. undecided

But Oh. Bros. Were you clingy as per say na you open the place?

lol clingy qwa

See dont be decieved,its better to be with a lady or man who have had good experience about love affairs because a lady who have never seen life outsside one man will always believe there is somthing berrer out there no matter how cute,romantiv,rich and faithful you may be.

She started by telling me she feels caged that she has spent her whole life with me from age 19 to 30 bla bla bla

that was when i knew she is preempting something sinister and she suddenly said she is disconnected after 6yrs of crtship and 5yrs of marriage and the rest is story.

Thats why right now i will prefer a lady who understands wat love affair is really and not a newbie who probably will still want to fool around.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Youngpo413: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Gejpresident:
God pls I want to marry a Virgin, or shouldn't be more than one guy who has tasted the soup before me

Or else I'm gonna stay single and be like apostle Paul
very true,most ladies are now walking with an over used pusies,no man wants that on a wife.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Allosaurus: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
So that bad boys would not scratch the hole shocked
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by flyforall: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
who said its a taboo?
we still look forward to court/marry virtuous ladies
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
RickRichards:
Virginity is not, and has never been a taboo. What it also is not, however, is something to brag about. But if you think men don't value virginity, then you need a rethink: at least I know I've never chided anyone for being a virgin.

It goes both ways dude. Women value virginity too undecided
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
subbieD:

Abnormal people see virginity as an Abnormal thing. The world we are now celebrate or see Sex before marriage as a beautiful,romantic thing to do.
Even our parents are not making it easier for the ladies; a lady must be pregnant before she can get the approval to marry her Love nowadays. How on earth can she achieve that,If not for sleeping /having sex before marriage. A lady that is not a Virgin is a taboo to the land before, but now civilization has taken everything and the word of God has been dropped in the trash bin. To me, a virgin should be celebrated and not criticized, because it takes a determined, strong and fearful,valuable lady to keep herself . I'm not saying that is the only criteria to know a good wife,but I'm saying it's one of the criteria of a blessed home according to GOD.

Most guys that run away from virgins ( lady) are simply irresponsible, I'm Sorry to use that word. They feel once you disflower a lady,you must be 100% submissive to her,which they are not ready to do. Sex is more than digging,to-fro motion,doggy or whatsoever style you can think of,it goes beyond that and Ofcourse SUBMISSION is a great deal......
Respect should be given to VIRGINS and not the opposite.

You are focusing on women alone. I appreciate guys that are virgins too.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by parisbluefox: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Can I humbly asked how you arrived at the following conclusions? Did you conduct a survey? Well in my own opinion, marrying a virgin is no big deal, what matters is a getting a wife with a good heart. After all some virgins can turn out to be boring in bed grin

adeh39:

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Youngpo413: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

Nicki is a bleeped virgin..Those ladies mentioned above, are tear rubbers..cheesy
nice irony...they deserve it sha
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Youngpo413: 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
Beface:
Because other ladies who are not virgin will be envious of them. Thus they will not be happy with them until they looses their virginity. You know say girls get bad belle toward each other.
you have said it all,hoes aint loyal even to themselves,they hates virgins as if they were forced to lose theirs.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? / Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys / Colourful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Team Manchester City Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.