Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? (29417 Views)

Why Are Pretty Ladies Usually Flat? / 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by NobleG1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
abdulkayus:

Responsible ppl do give a damn abt virgins.

So to you its sleeping that guarantee a good relationship and good marraige?
Stop being a hypocrite.

If being a virgin is the only good quality of a responsible person, then you're a kid that has no clue about relationship!
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by bdbest1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Thinking......

For your OTG Smartphones flash drive.... Please check my signature.

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by paulibling(m): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
firstEVA:
i am not even aware they are asked to keep it secret.
dont worry cos those concerned knew.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by nollywoodbabe: 12:04am On Jun 12, 2015
Mhizkel:
Virginity is only seen as a taboo by hypocrites...
It's something one needs to be proud of...
But that doesn't mean a lady should tell every Dick and Harry who comes her way, that she is a virgin! At times, it's more safer keeping it to oneself!

Well said. Thanks
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by shanda(m): 12:27am On Jun 12, 2015
My fiancee never told she was a virgin. While asking her out...we talked about sex; she admitted she's had sex a couple of times. In fact I asked how adventurous she's been when it comes to sex (for you to know how open we were while discussing). I figured out she was a decent lady even though she wasn' so lucky with her past relationships (did this with experience). Once we started dating...I was surprised when she told me she's a virgin. I had to wait for 18 months (lol) before I deflowered her (personal decision) and it was worth it.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by leonshom(m): 2:17am On Jun 12, 2015
You write pretty well, like clear sentences and easy to understand the message you were trying to pass across. You surely know how to structure words ! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by yemivictor: 2:18am On Jun 12, 2015
shanda:
My fiancee never told she was a virgin. While asking her out...we talked about sex; she admitted she's had sex a couple of times. In fact I asked how adventurous she's been when it comes to sex (for you to know how open we were while discussing). I figured out she was a decent lady even though she wasn' so lucky with her past relationships (did this with experience). Once we started dating...I was surprised when she told me she's a virgin. I had to wait for 18 months (lol) before I deflowered her (personal decision) and it was worth it.

How can somebody who's had sex a few times suddenly become a virgin?
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by leonshom(m): 2:21am On Jun 12, 2015
No one dies a virgin mehn, it's all by choice ! You can choose to celebrate it and you might not. Some are virgins and they don't give a shit about it while some are not and they still don't care ! The society structures it's cultural values which i think part of it re fading off or dying out gradually !
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Luckygurl(f): 3:28am On Jun 12, 2015
shanda:
My fiancee never told she was a virgin. While asking her out...we talked about sex; she admitted she's had sex a couple of times. In fact I asked how adventurous she's been when it comes to sex (for you to know how open we were while discussing). I figured out she was a decent lady even though she wasn' so lucky with her past relationships (did this with experience). Once we started dating...I was surprised when she told me she's a virgin I had to wait for 18 months (lol) before I deflowered her (personal decision) and it was worth it.

Hi!! There, you might wanna revisit the emboldened. Those two are contradictory...
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
very true,most ladies are now walking with an over used pusies,no man wants that on a wife.
yes
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 12, 2015
subbieD:

Abnormal people see virginity as an Abnormal thing. The world we are now celebrate or see Sex before marriage as a beautiful,romantic thing to do.
Even our parents are not making it easier for the ladies; a lady must be pregnant before she can get the approval to marry her Love nowadays. How on earth can she achieve that,If not for sleeping /having sex before marriage. A lady that is not a Virgin is a taboo to the land before, but now civilization has taken everything and the word of God has been dropped in the trash bin. To me, a virgin should be celebrated and not criticized, because it takes a determined, strong and fearful,valuable lady to keep herself . I'm not saying that is the only criteria to know a good wife,but I'm saying it's one of the criteria of a blessed home according to GOD.

Most guys that run away from virgins ( lady) are simply irresponsible, I'm Sorry to use that word. They feel once you disflower a lady,you must be 100% submissive to her,which they are not ready to do. Sex is more than digging,to-fro motion,doggy or whatsoever style you can think of,it goes beyond that and Ofcourse SUBMISSION is a great deal......
Respect should be given to VIRGINS and not the opposite.
you wish you could turn back the table...

I feel ur pain sis cry cry
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 4:10am On Jun 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
Contrary to ancient time where virginity is seen as a pride of Every woman And Every single maiden is expected to be One.

Nowadays, Virginity is seen as 'Abnormal'! people will find it impossible to believe that a Mature maiden remain One.

When a lady comes out to say she's a Virgin, Criticism follows And pple that care will advice her not to mention Such to Anyonegrin ( isn't that funny)

And yet Our Religious and Cultural society Expected Maidens to be Such.
So what went Wrong

Why is Virginity now a 'Taboo' for mature single ladies

cc. Tophaz, Twasi, Midehi, Mirexxx, Mrs Chima, Aminat508, firstEva, Mhizkel, diddydiva, Adeh39, SubbieD & other Romancelanders....

cc. Ishilove
If given a second chance,will you like to become a virgin?
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 4:31am On Jun 12, 2015
Please can We call girls that always give bj,But avoid penetration virgins too?

I can tell you that 70% of virgins dont wish to be virgin...some girls have given so many Guys bj,and still parade themself as virgin.... Take virgins serious at ur own peril angry sad
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Omotayor123(f): 6:54am On Jun 12, 2015
leonshom:
You write pretty well, like clear sentences and easy to understand the message you were trying to pass across. You surely know how to structure words ! smiley
Tnx switgrin

My like@profile pix
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2015
parisbluefox:
Can I humbly asked how you arrived at the following conclusions? Did you conduct a survey? Well in my own opinion, marrying a virgin is no big deal, what matters is a getting a wife with a good heart. After all some virgins can turn out to be boring in bed grin

Oh! I researched it from males and females, before arriving at that conclusion wink

Marrying a virgin is a very good thing, Yeah you are right wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 12, 2015
CuteEmma:
great post.. But wait, where did you get these statistics from??

grin grin grin

I did a thorough research wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2015
DrGroove:
BEST REPLY plus virgins are targets for rituals
Thanks Dear cheesy You are rightwink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 12, 2015
Mcowubaba:

U hit both the Hammer,pliers, Chisel nd Screw driver on the Head cheesy
But morethan 45% of guys wan maRRy Virgin oo...like 60% grin......4get all these things wey guys d yarn say dem no send virgins...dem love virgins Die!!! Nd will love to MARRY 1...me inclusive cool

grin grin You will love to marry one abiwink

Let me ask you a question , Are you a virgin wink What about those ladies you had disvirgined and dumped? Who will marry them? grin grin grin

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2015
segedoo:

who dash u these stats? :/
smiley adeh, you can lie o. Lol

Heeeehehehehehe cheesy
I am not lying jare wink
Go and do your research first grin

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 12, 2015
Jonathan:

Hmn!
Experienced town girl undecided
Am very sure that the road to your house has already become an express lane. sad God have mercy.

Heeeehehehehe cheesy See this guy sha? Does my honest answer makes a bad girlundecided

Come on, this is a matter of reasoning, All I did was to do a thorough research, from my friends and my elders.

Thanks for your compliments anyway wink wink

Keep it up cheesy

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by ideykwum: 7:33am On Jun 12, 2015
Are you still a virgin?

Mhizkel:
Virginity is only seen as a taboo by hypocrites...
It's something one needs to be proud of...
But that doesn't mean a lady should tell every Dick and Harry who comes her way, that she is a virgin! At times, it's more safer keeping it to oneself!
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2015
kandiikane:

1. I don't know where you got these statistics from

2. Lol, why would any lady who willingly consents to the joys of sex be jealous of someone who chooses not to? Is their sex life that bad? Unless they were abused, I don't get it.

1. I did my research wink

2. You can't understand dear, every lady out there at some time or the other wish that they are a still a Virgin, So imagine a situation whereby, 5 ladies are living together as best friends, then one of them decided to keep herself till marriage, while the other four have been disvirgined since they were in Secondary school? Those four ladies will envy her very very much. It's only the ladies that can understand my point.

Thanks wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 12, 2015
VickyRotex:
Op, you just asked a Rhetorical questions. Anyways, this lady has said it all.

Thumbs up girl, I love your analysis. But na that percentage funny me pass. cheesy Shey na Statistics you study ni grin

grin grin grin

Thanks wink

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2015
adorablepepple:
You are so on point

Thanks Dearie wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2015
Gaidenk:

This your statistics came as a result of frequent banging from a guy who is always high from ogogoro and alomo

Heeeehehehe cheesy cheesy

Anybody with a good and sharp brain, that has grown up and experienced people around her can come about My answer wink

THANKS grin

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2015
laykorn:

45%? 26%? 18%?
Where did you get your statistics from?

grin grin grin
Thorough Research wink wink wink

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 12, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin grin
Thorough Research wink wink wink

#TEAM SCENT
And your research materials were?
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2015
laykorn:

And your research materials were?
Mouth.....To ask the experienced ones wink
Pen and paper...... To jot it down wink
Brain...... To reason the replies I get cheesy
Thanks

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by kandiikane(m): 8:08am On Jun 12, 2015
adeh39:

1. I did my research wink

2. You can't understand dear, every lady out there at some time or the other wish that they are a still a Virgin, So imagine a situation whereby, 5 ladies are living together as best friends, then one of them decided to keep herself till marriage, while the other four have been disvirgined since they were in Secondary school? Those four ladies will envy her very very much. It's only the ladies that can understand my point.

Thanks wink

#TEAM SCENT

Lies...
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2015
kandiikane:

Lies...
Dear It's okay if you don't believe me.

Thanks

#TEAM SCENT
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by abdulkayus(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2015
NobleG1:

If being a virgin is the only good quality of a responsible person, then you're kid that has no clue about relationship!

And who said virginity is the only good quality of a responsible person?
Virginity is a virtue and should be hail not condemn and responsible people give do not condemn virgins.
And you are the clueless kid here.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2015
adeh39:

Mouth.....To ask the experienced ones wink
Pen and paper...... To jot it down wink
Brain...... To reason the replies I get cheesy
Thanks

#TEAM SCENT
Hmm! How many people were interviewed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? / Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys / Colourful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Team Manchester City Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.