Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,462 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? (29418 Views)

Why Are Pretty Ladies Usually Flat? / 10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / 6 Attitudes Guys Possess Which Ladies Usually Take For Granted In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by LAfricana(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
if youask me,na who i go ask

Check out www.africanwatch.net for lastest international Scholarships for Nigerians, and keep tabs with latest happenings in Africa
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Opiosko: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Bj
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
adeh39:
Being a virgin is a very good thing but its better if the lady keep it a secret, because ;

45% of guys wants a virgin for a wife and they will do anything possible to marry her even though they don't really love her.

26% of guys wants to know how it feels like to disvirgin a lady, so they pretend and deceive the lady till they achieve their aim.

18% of guys just want to get into her pants simply because they want to add her to the list of the girls that they hv disvirgined...... Those are the people that
called theirselves Professionals in disvirgining a lady.

Some of her female friends that is no longer a virgin will feel jealous, and they will try all their power to make sure she joins their league, either by convincing her or planning against her.

Some people won't even believe her, they will start calling her all sorts of names.

So I think it's better if the lady keeps quiet about her virginity. though its nothing to be ashamed of but it's better if she keeps it to herself.

45%?
26%?
18%?

Where did you get your statistics from?
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Cutehector(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
Omotayor123:
Contrary to ancient time where virginity is seen as a pride of Every woman And Every single maiden is expected to be One.

Nowadays, Virginity is seen as 'Abnormal'! people will find it impossible to believe that a Mature maiden remain One.

When a lady comes out to say she's a Virgin, Criticism follows And pple that care will advice her not to mention Such to Anyonegrin ( isn't that funny)

And yet Our Religious and Cultural society Expected Maidens to be Such.
So what went Wrong

Why is Virginity now a 'Taboo' for mature single ladies

cc. Tophaz, Twasi, Midehi, Mirexxx, Mrs Chima, Aminat508, firstEva, Mhizkel, diddydiva, Adeh39, SubbieD & other Romancelanders....

cc. Ishlove
all the monikers u listed here aren't virgins sadly enough!
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by dammytosh: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
They can be used for ritual
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Lilimax(f): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
For fear of being 'dis-virgined' cos we are currently living in a world were immorality is celebrated by some. smiley

A colleague of mine got married at 38years last year and she was a virgin.
I know a lot of people will find it difficult to believe the story smiley
She did not tell anybody except me ...
I'm so happy for her cos She kept herself and God rewarded her with pregnancy immediately she got married.
she's currently in her second trimester of her pregnancy smiley.

#teamVirginFinder
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Bamz(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
Ellechrystal kiss
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by sage2(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2015
It is just to avoid coming under the radar of virgin hunters. You could be a virgin for decades but once you fall under the radar of virgin hunters, you are going down in a matter of days. They are ready to use all means under the moon.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Its good or bad to be a virgin, depending on who u ask.
But contrary to popular beliefs, they was never a time women were mostly virgins ooo. Sex is older than us, Do the Maths.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Masculity(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
Why the emphasis on ladies only What about guys. Lot of guys nowadays are virgingrin
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Mhizkel(f): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
all the monikers u listed here aren't virgins sadly enough!

Cutehector! Ogini? grin
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Masculity(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lilimax:
For fear of being 'dis-virgined' cos we are currently living in a world were immorality is celebrated by some. smiley

I'm so happy for her cos She kept herself and God rewarded her with pregnancy immediately she got married.

#teamVirginFinder

Pls if you stil have one virgin friend again keep me intouch.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by MrPresident1: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
What is a virgin Life fcuks us all!

Bur seriously, decadence and immorality, offshoot of the beastly system under which we presently live has made chastity unfashionable. I do not blame the ladies, in those days, as soon as you are sexually mature, you are shipped off to your husband's house, you do not have to wait until you are 30years old before you marry as a lady. And for the males, as soon as you show that you can do 200 heaps of yam a day, you have proven that you can fend for a woman, you must marry. Times have changed, to be fair, a 30 year old virgin sounds incongruous.

No blames to anybody, na the beast cause am.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Cutehector(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

Cutehector! Ogini? grin
looool.. Abi na lie I talk cheesy
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by iykedare(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
So that their fellow girls won't be jealous.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Mhizkel(f): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
looool.. Abi na lie I talk cheesy
You lie..You lied...You are lying.. cheesy
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Cutehector(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

You lie..You lied...You are lying..
cheesy
so who amongst the ladies thr is a virgin?
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by mrham03(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2015
coz its an achievement for bad guys whose mission is to sleep with virgins.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by daviesdavy: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Looking forward to meeting the next virgin on this forum.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Mhizkel(f): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
so who amongst the ladies thr is a virgin?
All of them...wink
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Rexeffiom(m): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2015
Well, I comment my reserve...... Bt 1st of all I wanna see all d virgins in da hauz
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

All of them...wink
do u believ nicki minaj is a virgin? wink
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by noblegrex: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
Most ladies said men don't like a virgin cos they don't knw how to do.well,as for me and all d guys I've known as friends n I've come across I do nt c a single person as a guy that do nt love a virgin. Its simple every1 one knows its a good thing to b a virgin bt they just try to hide under 1 finger n as for keeping it a secret I thing its advisable nt that its shamefull as jealous people will want to paint it bt cos its has a very high spiritaul implications. Even d devil himself loves virgin.if nt for nowadays anything holy is preferably done by a virgin even bad people uses a virging that shows how important it is. Bt a lady that's a virging should also have a good beahaviour.very important
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by 9jatatafo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2015
I don't cherish virginity anymore because ladies FAKE it and scam men with it.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by blakky97(m): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
my response is in question form.

has a virgin ever masturbated?

If yes, are there really mature virgins? thats why we keep it secret cos people will ask.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Rexeffiom(m): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Lilimax:

#teamVirginFinder
30wat!!!!,..... U kidding right?
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Adaeze003:
Actually, everything about the genitals should be private... that's why it's also called "private part".

I see no reason why anyone should be announcing the state of his/her genitals... it's quite repulsive virgin or not, we seriously don't want to know...

Loads of wisdom in one comment. Keep it up.
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2015
adeh39:
Being a virgin is a very good thing but its better if the lady keep it a secret, because ;

45% of guys wants a virgin for a wife and they will do anything possible to marry her even though they don't really love her.

26% of guys wants to know how it feels like to disvirgin a lady, so they pretend and deceive the lady till they achieve their aim.

18% of guys just want to get into her pants simply because they want to add her to the list of the girls that they hv disvirgined...... Those are the people that

Some of her female friends that is no longer a virgin will feel jealous, and they will try all their power to make sure she joins their league, either by convincing her or planning against her.

Some people won't even believe her, they will start calling her all sorts of names.

So I think it's better if the lady keeps quiet about her virginity. though its nothing to be ashamed of but it's better if she keeps it to herself.
This your statistics came as a result of frequent banging from a guy who is always high from ogogoro and alomo
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Mhizkel(f): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
do u believ nicki minaj is a virgin? wink
Nicki is a bleeped virgin..Those ladies mentioned above, are tear rubbers..cheesy
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by adorablepepple(f): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
adeh39:

You are so on point
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Cutehector(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

Nicki is a bleeped virgin..Those ladies mentioned above, are tear rubbers..cheesy
my gaush.. Goes to profess my undyn love for corssy ojiakor and maheeda..
Re: Why Are Virgin Ladies Usually Advice To Keep The Fact 'secret'??? by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
Mhizkel:

All of them...wink
https://www.nairaland.com/2267568/tips-great-sex-how-romance

Virgins can't knw all these... embarassed. Be proud of urself sweethrt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call? / Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys / Colourful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Team Manchester City Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.