Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys (11939 Views)

Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? / Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know / Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by czarr(m): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Pics of ur ass to knw if u are gay or idonbiliv u cheesy
......??
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:

This lady is so homophobic she blames gay guys for making her single. The fact remains that I am a beautiful man who can take your man any day. Please stop being homophobic

Ose!!!!! Jenner boss!!
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:
Every man has a choice of who he fuks, male or female,and no mam should be force to date females. Not all men want families or kids so why the fuk should they stay with females who will clearly trap them with pregnancy. That's what females do, trap men with pregnancy. Females trap you with pregnancy,gay guts trap u with an ass. I bet all men would rather settle for the mam ass. Where is the love?

This is one of the most controversial discussions in the 21st century and you bring it up so casually.....
U must really love argument

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 11:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
oseod:

This is one of the most controversial discussions in the 21st century and you bring it up so casually.....
U must really love argument

You don't think Gay Men are human, then My dear, you must be really stuck on stupid. Is it by force to want a female? y'all need to be more civilized forget those horrible females

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 04, 2015
Boxer007:

You don't think Gay Men are human, then My dear, you must be really stuck on stupid. Is it by force to want a female? y'all need to be more civilized forget those horrible females

Haba na fight?
This his not a fightin stuvs oo!!

This is why I said you love argument

I said *you must like argument*,
You heard * I don't think gay men are human*

Maybe I spoke yoruba
YoRuba - you must like argument
English - I don't think gay men are human
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by HARDDON: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Boxer007:

Boo boo, You would stick your Rod in my ass, Great. Boo boo I bet you have a harddon right now.You naughty boy. Boo boo do you have a boyfriend?

What have I to do with a mortal like thou?

Humans don't know how to spell hard on again?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
So much hostility from the females because they believe their life is threatened and we are getting our men back

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by flamingsinice: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2015
Boxer007:

Ass hole is the Magic word so please Calm down Boo boo. So much anger,hatred, wasted energy over nothing. Clearly hiding behind his anger but I bet it would be a different story if I shake my bottom right on his face . I blame evil females
Boxer007:

Ass hole is the Magic word so please Calm down Boo boo. So much anger,hatred, wasted energy over nothing. Clearly hiding behind his anger but I bet it would be a different story if I shake my bottom right on his face . I blame evil females
Boxer007:

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by flamingsinice: 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ahaha so funny
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by flamingsinice: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Boxer007:

Boo boo,why so much hate for gay men? Where is the love? Females bring bad luck which is why the world no longer a nice place
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by flamingsinice: 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
Not all Females brings bad luck
But I believe that you can love any one that you want to love. Love doesn't have gender. Sexuality does not define a person but personality does. Let's stop hating and judging cos it isn't in your place to do so. Before u remove a splinter of wood from someone eyes why not remove the log in ur own eyes. We live in a free world, that's what democracy is for.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by MrsChima1(f): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2015
Boxer007:
So much hostility from the females because they believe their life is threatened and we are getting our men back

That's the most funniest sh1t ever! grin grin grin grin

Straight men are being devoured by gay men? Haba!
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sings: it's raining men hallelujah
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
AMERICA FINALLY LEGALISED GAY MARRIAGES AND HOPEFULLY NIGERIA WILL FOLLOW SUIT. NIGERIA MUST FOLLOW SUIT. HIP HIP HIP, HURAAAY
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by berrieblizzie(f): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Boxer007:

This lady is so homophobic she blames gay guys for making her single. The fact remains that I am a beautiful man who can take your man any day. Please stop being homophobic
ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! undecided
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Klinee: 1:55am On Jun 27, 2015
Boxer007:

Boo boo,why so much hate for gay men? Where is the love? Females bring bad luck which is why the world no longer a nice place
Fool!
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Klinee: 2:02am On Jun 27, 2015
NinoBrown888:

you're not in My league nor category of gurls, chat with your type.
hang yourself and die!
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Klinee: 2:20am On Jun 27, 2015
Boxer007:

You are scared I have powers to take your man and if you do ask him, he will confirm he has Gay fantasies. This is a fact females cannot deal with. Most men have fetish fantasies of sleeping with other men, which authomatically makes females useless. You females are full of hate because you are threatened. Please find another plannet and leave our men alone
Oh God! This person does not need to be alive now.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Klinee:
Oh God! This person does not need to be alive now.

Thou shall not hater other humans be what so ever because all haters will go to hell
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by toocoded: 12:26am On Jul 07, 2015
Boxer007:
Where is the love and why are we a threat to the female specimens?. firstEVA is very homophobic,why?
Bros, no vex o. The truth is that gays are galz' major competitors and straight guys are constantly migrating to the other side on a daily basis. ##datsdfact##
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by ZianaJordana(f): 2:02am On Jul 07, 2015
Men are much more homophobic than women.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Hardaeluxie(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2015
A confused nd frustrated human being!!

HOW I WISH I COULD GET HOLD OF HIM TO STRANGLE HIM TO DEATH *spits

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by shurlermoz(m): 3:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
It's ok to respect people's decisions, after all its their own body but have they taught about the continuation of the human race?

If everybody decides to go gay like the gay community always wanted, how do we procreate?

If your father was gay you wouldn't be here at all, so this gay issue is an aberration of the institution that produced you.

Secondly, if by any chance you guys are tolerated in a sane society you should NEVER be allowed to adopt children. That wld be like eating your cake and still having it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by SandraDiOku(f): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Boxer007:

Boo boo,females are disgusting creatures not to be trusted. Gay men are better in bed and we would rock your world. Boo boo, could you come by banana island tomorrow without your so called g.friend?
lol ths guy is funy,u juc made me laf
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by khiaa(f): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
bro actually u staying in banana island does nt trip me, my girlfriend lives in beverly hills in california.

Hmm!!!
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by khiaa(f): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Klinee is this you? cheesy cheesy

This is not a gay man, gay men love women in a non sexual platonic way. This is someone playing games.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2015
Gay footballers are rough
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
can someone pls clarify me, is homosexuality a choice or not...AM CLOSETED :' So sad!
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2016
can someone pls clarify me, is homosexuality a choice or not...AM CLOSETED :' So sad!
Its not a Choice. Relax!
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by sonssyo: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
angels that worked wit father Abraham in SODOM and GOMORRAH ,plz do d needful !!!
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by sonssyo: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2016
Boxer007:
Every man has a choice of who he fuks, male or female,and no mam should be force to date females. Not all men want families or kids so why the fuk should they stay with females who will clearly trap them with pregnancy. That's what females do, trap men with pregnancy. Females trap you with pregnancy,gay guts trap u with an ass. I bet all men would rather settle for the mam ass. Where is the love?

angels that worked wit father Abraham in SODOM and GOMORRAH , plz do the needful!!!
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Damstarr(f): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
Boxer007:

GROW UP YOU FEMALE. Must you be so violent? What if your uncles and brothers were proud to be gay? Would you disown them? Where is the love?
I won't waste time, I will disown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yes! She Asked Me Out (photos) / Can You Cope With No Sex Relationship Till Marriage? / 10 Ways To Melt A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.