Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys (11874 Views)

Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? / Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know / Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by faith551(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2015
Boxer007:

Boo boo,you being emotional right now & you clearly need a strong man in your life. Ignore the females and get a man,boo boo

I guess, I need somebody to wipe the floor with well u think u are in ur safe zone, talking shit online, but believe me, u have no idea
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by tartar9(m): 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
can we meet @Boxer007
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2015
faith551:

I guess, I need somebody to wipe the floor with well u think u are in ur safe zone, talking shit online, but believe me, u have no idea

Boo boo,you want me to wipe your floor? Boo boo, I rather give you a nice shower and wipe your body. I bet you would love that. This is exactly why I said females are useless and we don't need them,boo boo
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2015
May I remind the y'all that best hairdressers are Gay Guys. Females therefore now have every reason to be hating
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by faith551(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Boxer007:

Boo boo,you want me to wipe your floor? Boo boo, I rather give you a nice shower and wipe your body. I bet you would love that. This is exactly why I said females are useless and we don't need them,boo boo

Yea, I hope God answers my prayer, I will be happy to serve jail time after lynching u, idiot
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Charles4075(m): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Op, you're really whacked mehn. Wtf is this
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by faith551(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
Charles4075:
Op, you're really whacked mehn. Wtf is this

Leave that animal, he's a human disaster
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
faith551:

Yea, I hope God answers my prayer, I will be happy to serve jail time after lynching u, idiot

Boo boo, you sound like an angry mandingo tiger and I would like to fuk you. Boo boo, what is your chest / waist size?
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by faith551(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
Boxer007:

Boo boo, you sound like an angry mandingo tiger and I would like to fuk you. Boo boo, what is your chest / waist size?

Now that's what am talking about pussy, I really need to get my hands on you,really need to put u out of your misery, u are really suffering, a human living like an animal? Damn when you get to hell u'll be grateful I did and am serious
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by MrsChima(f): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Boxer007:
Where is the love and why are we a threat to the female specimens?. firstEVA is very homophobic,why?

No one is by force to like you. Move on.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by dasrackhor(m): 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Boxer007:
Where is the love and why are we a threat to the female specimens?. firstEVA is very homophobic,why?
Bleep gay.so ladies r suppose to love u guiz.rot in hell.gay my ass.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 1:34am On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

No one is by force to like you. Move on.

Where is the love? What id your husband is gay,would you disown him? Why are females so threatened by gay men? Well it obviously means you ain't taking care of him. Please refrain from being homophobic because we are one
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by MrsChima(f): 1:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:

Where is the love? What id your husband is gay,would you disown him? Why are females so threatened by gay men? Well it obviously means you ain't taking care of him. Please refrain from being homophobic because we are one

We are not one. Y4s, I would disown my husband if he is gay.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 1:43am On Jun 03, 2015
dasrackhor:
Bleep gay.so ladies r suppose to love u guiz.rot in hell.gay my ass.

Yes I would like to Gay your ass but please,do refrain from being hostile. Where is the love?
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 1:46am On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

We are not one. Y4s, I would disown my husband if he is gay.

Oh no you wouldn't. No wrong being Gay my dear. Its just a preference. What is the point of being with females when all the do is destroy? May I have a word with your husband?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Lmao What a very sad human being....
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by MrsChima(f): 3:42am On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:

Oh no you wouldn't. No wrong being Gay my dear. Its just a preference. What is the point of being with females when all the do is destroy? May I have a word with your husband?

Sure but no gay sh1t! angry
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Hiploko(m): 6:11am On Jun 03, 2015
Another demon on the loose. I am sure God has left the world to do as it pleases. He is busy preparing for 2nd coming of his son. Soooooo much evil anmd abnormal things going on. How on earth can a man be gay? No just that... Gay and say it instead of looking for deliverance. Thank God for Nigeria... 14yrs in prison. That's if u survive jungle justice upon been caught.. If ur dad nd mum were gays,would u hv been born? Olodo...
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by PunkyOh(f): 6:51am On Jun 03, 2015
@Boxer007

Please tell me, why do gay guys think they can turn any man gay? I don't get it because you guys are quick to remind everyone that being gay is not by choice etc, & yet you think you can "turn" other people gay. Which is which?

I'm not homophobic btw. It's just my observation from the gay people I know & you're also showing the same delusions. No offence. How can people take y'all serious if you're speaking with both sides of your mouth?
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by dasrackhor(m): 7:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:

Yes I would like to Gay your ass but please,do refrain from being hostile. Where is the love?
love kwan..don't love dem gay..jeez.y did God created woman?man n woman and nt man n man.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 7:51am On Jun 03, 2015
dasrackhor:
love kwan..don't love dem gay..jeez.y did God created woman?man n woman and nt man n man.

Where is the love? Y'all going to hell
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by dasrackhor(m): 7:56am On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:

Where is the love? Y'all going to hell
n where r u going?open yha eyes.if yha dad n mum didn't do things in a proper way will u b born?dis gay thing is absolutely madness.go find urself a lady n enjoy God blessing(giving birth).
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 7:57am On Jun 03, 2015
PunkyOh:
@Boxer007

Please tell me, why do gay guys think they can turn any man gay? I don't get it because you guys are quick to remind everyone that being gay is not by choice etc, & yet you think you can "turn" other people gay. Which is which?

I'm not homophobic btw. It's just my observation from the gay people I know & you're also showing the same delusions. No offence. How can people take y'all serious if you're speaking with both sides of your mouth?

The fact remains that y'all females are jealous. If men are happy then why do they cheat on you? Clearly y'all doing something wrong and nobody wants you. I am a beautiful guy and I could take any guy I want including your man. I shake my bottom and my dear, within 10 seconds,he is mine. You wanna bet? Where is the love?
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by PunkyOh(f): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:

The fact remains that y'all females are jealous. If men are happy then why do they cheat on you? Clearly y'all doing something wrong and nobody wants you. I am a beautiful guy and I could take any guy I want including your man. I shake my bottom and my dear, within 10 seconds,he is mine. You wanna bet? Where is the love?

Hahaha. SMH.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

Hahaha. SMH.

Another female? Y'all females are bad influence and are going to hell. So much hatred in y'all,where is the love?
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 03, 2015
Funniest thread ever! grin
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by PunkyOh(f): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:

Another female? Y'all females are bad influence and are going to hell. So much hatred in y'all,where is the love?

Ok, hun.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by IbileArmy(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2015
is it a Crime to be Gay? Why attacking him because of his sexual lifestyle Don't know when Nigerians will stop living in the dark!!!
Note: Am no Gay...am straight!
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2015
PunkyOh:

Lzl\[email][/email]
Ok, hun.

Leave our men alone
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by yemicoal(m): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2015
grin angry grin grin... Boxer007 === MrCork..
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by PunkyOh(f): 10:08am On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:

Leave our men alone

Lol, you're cracking me up. Your wish is my command. Take all of them, dahling.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Braintouch(m): 10:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Boxer007:
Because you snatch their property

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Assets In New Photos / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me. What Should I Do? / Funny Break Up Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.