Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha (57467 Views)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) / Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by ionsman: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Beauty personified. ...
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
dunkem21:
Cute ..
..I love that watch ..grin
Just $129 according to APC source. grin grin
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Haters are here
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
lalasticlala:

Hahahaha.

walahi...
The thing pain me.

He was telling me, 'see how she just bone her face, her expression is epic, even when her husband said...her Excellency, she just moved her lips like say e no sweet her. Who buy her the sunglasses? '

I said 'nkem, shey na me and you dey here...how would I know who bought her the sunglasses bikonu '

9 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by thepatroit: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
This picture go pinch tanoids for body ehn! After listening to their ramblings since after the inauguration, I just thank God for one thing- I have a job!

Baba, now you know the level of unemployment in Nigeria. Please do something about it. If not, they go complain say you no bend yansh well for toilet when you want shit. Their joblessness reach that level.

@topic, beautiful couple.

5 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Ikengawo: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by cocokiller1(f): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
all those peeps commenting abt her watch,na who ask una..
some1 jst posted a pic 4 u a appreciate mayb d beauty nd u guys had to bring up the watch issue.
na guilty conscience dyy disturb una?na wa o
I tire 4 this new government.
just ol abt bashing nd counter bashing.

Aisha go don tire 4 una by nw
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by munex007(m): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
President Buhari is the most handsome septuagenarian have ever know!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by iamrealdeji(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Sweet

Most fulani men ive met are super handsome

Is that the 10mil naira watch on her hand.

Mr president is very handsome and gorgeous,his wife is so gorgeous too.
Wow,nice one there,people mistake me for a fulani guy sometimes,but mostly people call me pakistani,some say I'm a boy from Niger republic,some say I'm from Dubai,some say I look Indian,one vet's husband said am I halfcaste,a lecturer once asked me if I'm from Nazareth in a CBT exam when I was in school,i think it's because of my facial features,face shape,hair,complexion and 6'3" frame,girls that I've never seen talk about me in yoruba thinking I don't understand,surprisingly,my parents are full yorubas and I love my tribe,but wonder a lot how come? I'm cool with it though cos i'm who I am,but some occurrences happens at times that are difficult to explain.
I like fulani people though they're less violent and materialistic than hausas,most fulani girls I've seen are extraordinarily beautiful with slim face,light skinned and nice features,thats why I do find it hard to believe that Eroticangelina is not fulani,she looks so much like a beautiful fulani girl. I'm not falling for her but this girl is angelic

1 Like

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by ichidodo: 7:59am On Jun 04, 2015
Nonsense....So he married a teenager, where is the beauty inside? The brainless president can now double as another run-off-the mill paedophile....
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by iamrealdeji(m): 8:14am On Jun 04, 2015
munex007:
President Buhari is the most handsome septuagenarian have ever know!!
indeed,he's extremely handsome
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Sijo01(f): 10:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Why's the lips of the female police behind Mrs. Buhari black undecided
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by dustydee: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
My hubby has the inauguration picture where she was on sunglasses. He was like 'barbz, this woman get swaggg, not the other one that looks like eggroll abi buns'.

He said it like four times, I come vex...na wetin
Make I kill myself by myself zi?? Lmao, jealousy been wan kill me.
shocked
why na?

2 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Burger01(m): 10:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
My hubby has the inauguration picture where she was on sunglasses. He was like 'barbz, this woman get swaggg, not the other one that looks like eggroll abi buns'.

cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 04, 2015
ichidodo:
Nonsense....So he married a teenager, where is the beauty inside? The brainless president can now double as another run-off-the mill paedophile....

A 19 year old is hardly a child.....especially as most jurisdictions allow marriage at that time.

And a pedo is someone attracted to under-12's btw...just to be pedantic.

But this is fluff...I want to know who Buhari has in mind for ministerial appointment...as well as Boko Haram and how to deal with them

2 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by demelza: 10:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.

grin Hilarious!

1 Like

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by deewhylaf13: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2015
Guys.., pls beware of dis advert anywhere. dey are hungry people, people dat will never eat d fruit of dia labour in life. dey only use d advert to dupe people. I was a victim. may u guys never av peace..... still wondering if dat 1k will deliver u from ur poverty

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by dave2meek(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2015
Mmmm
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.

Watch that your man well well...before him dey begin reach the Rock..... smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2015
hehe..she still dey knack d 10mill watch abi..ok na..

Meanwhile mrs Aisha nd vp's wife be like '' see ehn we just got started. This is our time gringrin
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Briareos(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2015
aieromon:

The Vaseline crew have a folder where they save all her pictures (they have to crop out Baba though)

You seem to be an expert on this...

2 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by darifuxena: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Start making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ http://www.jobnet20.com
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by baby124: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Why the fuss about the watch she wore for a portrait on or before Inauguration Day. It's obvious she used her personal money to buy it as her husband was yet to take full control of government when that picture was taken. She used her own money to buy watch, she should not wear it abi

1 Like

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.

This your short story, plus say you no gree show your face for your profile, can only lead to one very logical conclusion:
You no fine. Sorry o e dey happen

2 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by nagoma(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2015
ritababe:
Mrs aisha look like apple

I don't understand please explain shocked

Which one?

2 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Masculity(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2015
Sai BabaSai BabaSai Baba
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by djwinnie(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
In all fairness, anyone that says this woman isn't beautiful may born willy-willy or bush-baby, better still chucky or Quasimodo. grin

She is beautiful!!
Potential Sugar mummy. grin

No problem about the watch.

I guess it would tell her when any First Lady fairer than her would be born, which should be a very long time from now. grin

Or when every anti-Buhari's regime would develop high bp and die. lipsrsealed

ur kind winch ehn nur b hia ooo

1 Like

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by U2ice(m): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Se aye ti awon pple yi fe ma je le leyi?
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Masculity(m): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2015
nagoma:

I don't understand please explain shocked
Which one?

both! Lol
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by bolajJP007: 10:16am On Jun 04, 2015
kodded:
undecided undecided
with her N10 million wristwatch

What's your problem with the watch the lady is wearing? For goodness sake, as a wife of a former Head of State, can't she afford it? Why is it that most of you from the east of the niger that attitude problem. Its people like you that will say the was genocide against the igbos, pls if I may ask, did d igbos not kill Nigerian soilders and citizens too? Or what did they do with the local bomb(egbunike or whatever), eat it?
Please, get over your foolish attitudes.
For your information, Hajia Aisha Buhari, was and is presently the WIFE OF Mr. PRESIDENT.
Come to think of it, what if it was given to her as a present after her husband won the election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation / Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) / Aisha Yesufu’s Old Tweet Praising Tinubu Resurfaces On Twitter (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.