Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha (57479 Views)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) / Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by olumzzz(m): 2:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
ritababe:
Mrs aisha look like apple
Sweet n succulent apple...E b like say I dy go Adamawa go find yarinya
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by johnwell(m): 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
bushdoc9919:

cheesy
They who are devotees of Lady Venus.....
oooh? ministry of venus affairs.
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by charlesking: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
she is indeed beautiful,God bless Africa,God bless nigeria .
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Chidoks(f): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=iamrealdeji post=34417081]who's talking to this clown? Did I mention your name?[/quot

Please sorry o.no pun intended.it was just a joke.once again I'm sorry.
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by simdam500(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
My hubby has the inauguration picture where she was on sunglasses. He was like 'barbz, this woman get swaggg, not the other one that looks like eggroll abi buns'.

He said it like four times, I come vex...na wetin
Make I kill myself by myself zi?? Lmao, jealousy been wan kill me.

Calm joor embarassed
Your place in his heart is nothing to be compared... cheesy wink
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Fulaman198(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Sweet

Most fulani men ive met are super handsome

Is that the 10mil naira watch on her hand.

You look like one of us loll are you a Pullo debbo?
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Fulaman198(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
It's amazing how some folks are focusing on her watch. I didn't even notice. Maybe I'm just not a watch person.
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by tpiadotcom: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:
This aisha woman go get like 10 sugar boys.

not possible, don't give yourself hope over that.
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
tpiadotcom:

not possible, don't give yourself hope over that.
Lol... I don't do sugar mummies. I dig fresh punnnys please. cool
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by tpiadotcom: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
sirgbeja:
Madam Osinbajo, better come back home to pack your iro ati buba (cultural attire)* tired of seeing you dress like a spinster jooooo

she wears iro and buba but she has a slim stature which makes her look like a spinster.

I also thought maybe she was one of Osinbajo's wives, before- she doesn't look like an older person.
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by tpiadotcom: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Lol... I don't do sugar mummies. I dig fresh punnnys please. cool

I meant perhaps you are unaware her husband was in the military.

its not about who you do or dont do.
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
tpiadotcom:

I meant perhaps you are unaware her husband was in the military.
its not about who you do or dont do.
. It seems you're menstruating...
I don't even understand the basis of you quoting me.
Madam, please get a life.
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by tpiadotcom: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:
It seems my mama is menstruating...

you should be grateful she was able to produce you when she was not.

I understand your war with the process, its presence means your absence and you can never forget that.

I don't even understand the basis of you quoting me.

Madam, please get a life.

if you had one, you wouldn't be looking for sugar mummies on the web.
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
tpiadotcom:

you should be grateful she was able to produce you when she was not.

I understand your war with the process, its presence means your absence and you can never forget that.
if you had one, you wouldn't be looking for sugar mummies on the web.

Seriously, you are a mentally deranged dirty bastard.

Quote me whenever you find a man to manage you. I don't exchange words with old cargo. ediot cheesy cheesy
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by eyennyin: 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
is that why madam VP refuse to wear her watch? lol
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Makapounse(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
:|:|
INTROVERT:
Sweet

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by emonye6(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
that police woman behind her be-like...abeg mrs osinbajo comot ur hand make i see watin dey table grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by mariamjane(f): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Sweet

No, that is the $129 watch gifted to her. grin grin grin
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
simdam500:

Calm joor embarassed
Your place in his heart is nothing to be compared... cheesy wink

okay
I believe you cry
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by simdam500(m): 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

okay
I believe you cry
cheesy
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by tpiadotcom: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Seriously, I am a mentally deranged dirty bastard.

I will quote you whenever I find a man to manage me. Don't exchange words with old cargo like me. I am an ediot cheesy cheesy

I don't know why you're displaying temper over this matter of sugar mummy.

I was simply informing you of some things so when you find yourself doing "frog jump of life" sometime, you'll know why you are doing it.

that's all!
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 05, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Mr president is very handsome and gorgeous,his wife is so gorgeous too.
Wow,nice one there,people mistake me for a fulani guy sometimes,but mostly people call me pakistani,some say I'm a boy from Niger republic,some say I'm from Dubai,some say I look Indian,one vet's husband said am I halfcaste,a lecturer once asked me if I'm from Nazareth in a CBT exam when I was in school,i think it's because of my facial features,face shape,hair,complexion and 6'3" frame,girls that I've never seen talk about me in yoruba thinking I don't understand,surprisingly,my parents are full yorubas and I love my tribe,but wonder a lot how come? I'm cool with it though cos i'm who I am,but some occurrences happens at times that are difficult to explain.
I like fulani people though they're less violent and materialistic than hausas,most fulani girls I've seen are extraordinarily beautiful with slim face,light skinned and nice features,thats why I do find it hard to believe that Eroticangelina is not fulani,she looks so much like a beautiful fulani girl. I'm not falling for her but this girl is angelic

lol hah! I'm not angelic o. u been giving me compliments dat are not so true abt me, buh still thanks sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by jayken07(m): 7:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Lilimax:
Lovely picture! smiley
They fits each other.
engkish will send you to village soon grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.