Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,925 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha (57473 Views)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) / Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Chidoks(f): 11:22am On Jun 04, 2015
hassan85:
Shes Beautiful #fact. She bought a wristwatch and so what? Shes not a public office holder plus shes a business woman. She has friends, shes entitled to accept gifts. Shes the wife of a former head and new head of state. Amin she didnt steal like okonjo and Deiziani. Today tanoids are blaming and criticizing her. But Barcanista and oda stooges opened a thread to Praise Deiziani Alison Madueke. Just yesterday house of reps cought her wantin again. Aisha stole from nobody. Like her or not shes A Beauty.

Gbam!!!!
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by johnstar(m): 11:24am On Jun 04, 2015
kodded:
undecided undecided
with her N10 million wristwatch

e nvr do u, carry d case go court na

ode
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Chidoks(f): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

walahi...
The thing pain me.

He was telling me, 'see how she just bone her face, her expression is epic, even when her husband said...her Excellency, she just moved her lips like say e no sweet her. Who buy her the sunglasses? '

I said 'nkem, shey na me and you dey here...how would I know who bought her the sunglasses bikonu '

Lol as in hilarious.you and I have this jealousy in common just that I'm trying to control my own before it degenerates to possessiveness.the things we do for our men...
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by 2dillu2(m): 11:29am On Jun 04, 2015
Mogidi:
Nice picture. but am
Still shocked to learn Aisha is just a hairdresser who can afford a #10mil watch.

Here is her saloon
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2476060_abuja20150219002381_jpeg0efdd061279363d976e43ff4abe83b7c
mogidi when will you die?
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by elohorayodele: 11:30am On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:
This aisha woman go get like 10 sugar boys.

are u saying GMB cannot fire her engine properly anymore?
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by KingTom(m): 11:30am On Jun 04, 2015
ayyyyo:
King Tom are you seeing this grin
Oga abeg just help me handle that one grin
"They FITS each other" LWKMD grin
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Neplusultra(f): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2015
Still got one of her most prized possessions on; Her million dollar wristwatch tongue tongue
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Chidoks(f): 11:31am On Jun 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Mr president is very handsome and gorgeous,his wife is so gorgeous too.
Wow,nice one there,people mistake me for a fulani guy sometimes,but mostly people call me pakistani,some say I'm a boy from Niger republic,some say I'm from Dubai,some say I look Indian,one vet's husband said am I halfcaste,a lecturer once asked me if I'm from Nazareth in a CBT exam when I was in school,i think it's because of my facial features,face shape,hair,complexion and 6'3" frame,girls that I've never seen talk about me in yoruba thinking I don't understand,surprisingly,my parents are full yorubas and I love my tribe,but wonder a lot how come? I'm cool with it though cos i'm who I am,but some occurrences happens at times that are difficult to explain.
I like fulani people though they're less violent and materialistic than hausas,most fulani girls I've seen are extraordinarily beautiful with slim face,light skinned and nice features,thats why I do find it hard to believe that Eroticangelina is not fulani,she looks so much like a beautiful fulani girl. I'm not falling for her but this girl is angelic

Oga no vex o.the attention is on buhari's family not you o.
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Sunshinelady(f): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2015
midolian:
The picture of our amiable personable Buhari and his sparkling beauty.. God indeed has over-blessed this union. cool cool

While the well meaning Nigerians are busy appreciating this wonderful view, Haters are busy investigating the worth of Aisha's neck-lace, wristwatch, ring, eye-glass, veil etc

#joblessNIGERIANS
. They re jobless now? But if they re 'investigating' Diezani's private jet, Oduah's bullet proof cars or GEj's mansion @ Otueke, they become 'jobful'! Dont be a hypocrite. Accept d fact dat once u r in d public eye, every step u take will be 'investigated'

1 Like

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by anwo247: 11:38am On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Just $129 according to APC source. grin grin

APC are known forgers...have you forgotten about the certificate matter? See below for the actual price of the watch... omo na =N=10m

http://www.thewatchgallery.com/shop/cartier/baignoire-watches?icn=cartier_baignoire&ici=landing_collection7

1 Like

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by pinkycute(f): 11:43am On Jun 04, 2015
Please bae, remind me the name of this movie...

I mean, the pic below ur comment? smiley

Kachisbarbie:
In all fairness, anyone that says this woman isn't beautiful may born willy-willy or bush-baby, better still chucky or Quasimodo. grin

She is beautiful!!
Potential Sugar mummy. grin

No problem about the watch.

I guess it would tell her when any First Lady fairer than her would be born, which should be a very long time from now. grin

Or when every anti-Buhari's regime would develop high bp and die. lipsrsealed
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Chidoks:

Honestly I feel so jealous when my husband finds any other woman pretty especially the younger ones. So no be only me sef?

Lols.
If say na younger woman e for better na. This na old woman o, our mama mate.
I wasn't angry joor, I was just pissed as he was singing it in my ears. Imagine, I wasn't even home that day...came back home tired to prepare dinner and everyone was singing Aisha buhari is beautiful in my ears.

ThankGod I no use iron spoon wipe person head. angry

pinkycute:
Please bae, remind me the name of this movie...
I mean, the pic below ur comment? smiley
Child's play...lols

ziqqz:

This your short story, plus say you no gree show your face for your profile, can only lead to one very logical conclusion:
You no fine. Sorry o e dey happen
Everyday I wake up. I look at myself in my magical mirror.
And ask it...'who is the fairest of them all?'

In the past 20>yrs, it had been saying it's me.
Hehehe.
Sweerie, I am the fairest of them all. Queen-Barbie grin

3 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by midolian(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. They re jobless now? But if they re 'investigating' Diezani's private jet, Oduah's bullet proof cars or GEj's mansion @ Otueke, they become 'jobful'! Dont be a hypocrite. Accept d fact dat once u r in d public eye, every step u take will be 'investigated'
taaah! U no see that one talk..make you park well abeg..Aisha's husband was jst sworn-in few days ago? Do you think its wise for you to strt investigating these things? Things you can't even say for sure that she bought for the amount you jobless TANoids attached to it? A thing you can't even say if its a gift or sumfin? Its very unwise babe! Even if na 10million she buy am, na ya money? Abi na govt money? undecided
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by engrhorla(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2015
Dorrobucci:
This aisha woman go get like 10 sugar boys.

No, na 9 she get!

Apply to be d 10th one.

Nerd!
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by iamrealdeji(m): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2015
Chidoks:

Oga no vex o.the attention is on buhari's family not you o.
who's talking to this clown? Did I mention your name?
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Muhammedmurtala: 11:48am On Jun 04, 2015
well I see nothing wrong with that Wrist watch and I cant buy it for 20,000
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
My hubby has the inauguration picture where she was on sunglasses. He was like 'barbz, this woman get swaggg, not the other one that looks like eggroll abi buns'.

He said it like four times, I come vex...na wetin
Make I kill myself by myself zi?? Lmao, jealousy been wan kill me.

Phahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
What do you expect from a UK trained beautician? She's practising what she was taught.

NIGERIA finally has a classy and elegant first lady.

Do not get jealous; it's time for you to upgrade your style.
*winks*

2 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Ifyjuli25(f): 11:48am On Jun 04, 2015
Cute couple... Sai Baba..... Mnaso Mata nka. Ta kyo wahallahi.
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2015
engrhorla:
No, na 9 she get!
Apply to be d 10th one.
Nerd!
Sorry, I don't do such things.
I'm a christian. cheesy
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 04, 2015
johnwell:

please what is "Vaseline Crew" and do they do with pix?

cheesy

They who are devotees of Lady Venus.....
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by emmasege: 12:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Aminat sambo is naturally more beautiful than Aisha. it's that islamic veil that concealed her beauty + less make up. Tell Aisha to make up less & cover up like Aminat, you'll see the obvious difference between Sun & moon.
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by solayd(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
we should all be expecting something pleasant from this Government kiss
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Dollarboom: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Just beautiful and pleasant.
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by CSTR2: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
midolian:
taaah! U no see that one talk..make you park well abeg..Aisha's husband was jst sworn-in few days ago? Do you think its wise for you to strt investigating these things? Things you can't even say for sure that she bought for the amount you jobless TANoids attached to it? A thing you can't even say if its a gift or sumfin? Its very unwise babe! Even if na 10million she buy am, na ya money? Abi na govt money? undecided
Yes she is a businesswoman rich enough to buy a 10 million wristwatch.
While her husband is so poor with "only one million" in his account and had to borrow 27 million to buy the APC nomination form.
You must have been cursed with idioccy from the womb.

1 Like

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by midolian(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
CSTR2:
Yes she is a businesswoman rich enough to buy a 10 million wristwatch.
While her husband is so poor with "only one million" in his account and had to borrow 27 million to buy the APC nomination form.
You must have been cursed with idioccy from the womb.
E-diaaat! Hw are you today? grin
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by CSTR2: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
midolian:
E-diaaat! Hw are you today? grin
Shut up.
I dey shame for you seriously.
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by midolian(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
CSTR2:
Shut up.
I dey shame for you seriously.
why you go shame for me? because me and you no dey of the same opinion? Grow up, e-diaat! Its a simple world. The way u see things can't be the same with the way others do. Tomorrow we may agree and next, disagree.

Stop taking it too personal..u no know me, I no know u.

I remain where I belong..#teamGMB cool

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by DrGroove(f): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nice picture

At least we know Our VP and HIS WIFE

unlike Samboribobo!
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
This picture is obviously cute. Dele Momodu shared it....

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-999189903525006198_290514337

how can i marry a Fulani girl? but im not ready to join the religion of piece.
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by sirgbeja(m): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Madam Osinbajo, better come back home to pack your iro ati buba (cultural attire)* tired of seeing you dress like a spinster jooooo
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Aproxy: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
Aminat508:
Sai Buhari

grin grin

Guess you are about to blow up this forum too?
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by JayB11(m): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari's Wife, A True Picture Of Adamawa State Ladies #Land_of_beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / 3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.