Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha (57476 Views)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / US GOVT Fayose Allegation On President Buhari's Wife Aisha Was True (photo) / Buhari And Wife Aisha Change Twitter Accounts (see The New Accounts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Sweet

Most fulani men ive met are super handsome

Is that the 10mil naira watch on her hand.

You fifu and this watch saga. grin
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by kingthreat(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2015
The coalition that sent the clueless ones to the creeks and the black Jews to oblivion.
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by onyediya8(f): 10:18am On Jun 04, 2015
grin
lalasticlala:
This picture is obviously cute. Dele Momodu shared it....

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-999189903525006198_290514337
Rock your wrist watch jare maami! smiley grin
Haters goan die! tongue
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by dewale1234(m): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

walahi...
The thing pain me.

He was telling me, 'see how she just bone her face, her expression is epic, even when her husband said...her Excellency, she just moved her lips like say e no sweet her. Who buy her the sunglasses? '

I said 'nkem, shey na me and you dey here...how would I know who bought her the sunglasses bikonu '
@kachisbarbie i too gbadun your comment

1 Like

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by drmaxayuba(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Unilever Plc. The number 1 Consumer Goods producer not only produce our daily house hold goods like ( Omo, Lux, Sunlight, Lifebouy, Dove, Vaseline, Lipton , BlueBand, Knorr, Ryco, etc.. but have Amazing Career opportunities especially for young people . And you may just be a click away from exploring Unilever. To start, Click this link below NOTE YOU SHOULD FIRST LIKE THE POST then A COMMENT OR QUESTION ABOUT UNILEVER
like the post and ask any question about Unilever. we would answer you!.➡ brought to u by Unilever Campus Ambassadors A.B.U Zaria..

https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/844848612231567/?type=1&source=46&refid=17

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by ritababe(f): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2015
nagoma:

I don't understand please explain shocked

Which one?

Red Apple
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by kodded(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2015
bolajJP007:

What's your problem with the watch the lady is wearing? For goodness sake, as a wife of a former Head of State, can't she afford it? Why is it that most of you from the east of the niger that attitude problem. Its people like you that will say the was genocide against the igbos, pls if I may ask, did d igbos not kill Nigerian soilders and citizens too? Or what did they do with the local bomb(egbunike or whatever), eat it?
Please, get over your foolish attitudes.
For your information, Hajia Aisha Buhari, was and is presently the WIFE OF Mr. PRESIDENT.
Come to think of it, what if it was given to her as a present after her husband won the election.
buhari was evicted in 2012 for N20 million rent.......he claim he has only N1 million in his bank account, and borrowed money to build all his houses....he even borrowed N27 million from the bank to pay for his nomination form yet his wife donated N170 million worth of drugs and is using N10 million worth of wristwatch.....cannt you read meaning betwEen the two...............

.....Oh I forgot you are among the gullible ones who believe anything from apc camp .SMH.
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by OboloMAN: 10:24am On Jun 04, 2015
midolian:
The picture of our amiable personable Buhari and his sparkling beauty.. God indeed has over-blessed this union. cool cool

While the well meaning Nigerians are busy appreciating this wonderful view, Haters are busy investigating the worth of Aisha's neck-lace, wristwatch, ring, eye-glass, veil etc

#joblessNIGERIANS

Yes we love investigating , they now belong to the public.

Meanwhile Osibanjo's Wife (No Wrist watch , No bracelets, No Neck lace) Just one tiny earring and simple wedding ring.

BabaOneChance call your wife to order. PTF oyel moni

1 Like

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by QuotaSystem: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2015
Sijo01:
Why's the lips of the female police behind Mrs. Buhari black undecided

Unbelievable. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you, the new opposition. Cc: passingshot
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Sweet

PROUDLY FULANI
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by kingthreat(m): 10:30am On Jun 04, 2015
Obioragabriel14:
Aisha's Sunglasses is worth 13million in naira.. Check www. gabifashion.com ....at nnewi

How much is ur cuntt worth?
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by clemz88(m): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2015
Why is she not wearing an hijab
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by sambisa5: 10:31am On Jun 04, 2015
donsmall94:
That's Our President and First Lady
God bless u for us, and give u the wisdom to lead us right.

wa pe n be!!!-
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 04, 2015
After focusing on cute pictures and smiles of PMB and his family, we will be blind to the incompetence until 4 years later.. biush folks
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by ayyyyo(m): 10:35am On Jun 04, 2015
Lilimax:
Lovely picture! smiley
They fits each other.
KingTom are you seeing this grin
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2015
kodded:
undecided undecided
with her N10 million wristwatch

you better stop beefing those that dont know you and moving on with your life..

Or stay static like a statue
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by olujegs(m): 10:42am On Jun 04, 2015
this shows your level of intelligence which is why you're shocked at your low IQ rating which has made you called a spa house combined with hair treatment machines and ended up showing on a pics out of the numerous other pics of the place.
Mogidi:
Nice picture. but am
Still shocked to learn Aisha is just a hairdresser who can afford a #10mil watch.

Here is her saloon
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2476060_abuja20150219002381_jpeg0efdd061279363d976e43ff4abe83b7c
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by ojeffo: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2015
JOBLESSNESS PREVALENT ON NAIRALAND LATELY...EVEN IN ARO SOCK..sorry aso rock
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2015
Lately the president has been so ceremonial, bokoharam killing and they are busy popping champagne which his religon does not allow. Na wa oo.
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Sijo01(f): 10:46am On Jun 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Unbelievable. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you, the new opposition. Cc: passingshot

New opposition? are you a learner?
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by philips70(m): 10:51am On Jun 04, 2015
ichidodo:
Nonsense....So he married a teenager, where is the beauty inside? The brainless president can now double as another run-off-the mill paedophile....

You speak as if you are a product of one. You are so sure. Too many kids with very poor parenting coming here to vent their self anger. Ndo o.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by sule5727: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Sweet

u too u are o!!!
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Bants(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2015
Aisha buhari wore 10million naira watch, i swear she was rich before all the campaigning didnt she make a 130 million naira donation
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2015
Ok...
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by johnwell(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2015
aieromon:

The Vaseline crew have a folder where they save all her pictures (they have to crop out Baba though)

please what is "Vaseline Crew" and do they do with pix?
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by boujaye: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Sweet

na cute, handsome, beautiful, gorgeous, pretty we go chop? souls are perishing, hunger and hardship everywhere
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Sweet

I wonder why some people keep saying Buhari is handsome, he looks like a bonga fish to me undecided
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by Chidoks(f): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
My hubby has the inauguration picture where she was on sunglasses. He was like 'barbz, this woman get swaggg, not the other one that looks like eggroll abi buns'.

He said it like four times, I come vex...na wetin
Make I kill myself by myself zi?? Lmao,
jealousy been wan kill me.

Honestly I feel so jealous when my husband finds any other woman pretty especially the younger ones. So no be only me sef?
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by danose99(m): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2015
I love the simplicity of Mrs Osinbajo
Re: Cute Picture Of President Buhari And Wife, Aisha by anytexy: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2015
my question is: Has office of the first lady legalised? Because somebody said he is going to abolish it
if constitution did not recognise it. Or is it now legal because it is APC?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Ita-giwa And Her Adopted Daughter Step Out In Style (photo) / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.