Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free (11819 Views)

Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless / Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
OP, life has got to a point where you need to be selfish in order to survive
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
lmao, see mathematics grin
LOL.. As from now on which one do you think is more preferable oya come advice me joor
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by AfricanApple(f): 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Why is sex before marriage bad?. Please your reason should be deducible and bereft of religious reference as it would be an insult to logic and the gazillion of unreligious people to the world if your reason(s) are religion based.
you still don't get it. I am not saying saying sex before marriage is, what I a saying is, for someone who have regular sex and ina not married should not criticize those who have the same sex only difference being that the latter collects money after the sex

think about the proverb: remove the log of wood in your eyes before you point at the splinter in another's eyes
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by AfricanApple(f): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
machinegundammy:

LOL.. As from now on which one do you think is more preferable oya come advice me joor
how I won take know? go and do market survey grin
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by AfricanApple(f): 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
OP, life has got to a point where you need to be selfish in order to survive
please explain
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by AfricanApple(f): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Because of your thread.
its not a must that until when something happens to someone before the person talks

I see and I talk
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
please explain
For example, you know your child is not really that intelligent and you know running his exam won't help him but you qot no choice hence your boy will be there all years. The man you're already attached to for 6 years relationship, you've known eachother very well. If he threatens to leave you until you have sex with him, you miqht want to qive him because you know it won't be easy to move on.
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by AfricanApple(f): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Flashh:

God don't fück okay?

You can't start with a small letter for "God" rather you start with a small letter with a name. But i think you were talking about small gods.

I won't like going into argument with you this night.
ahahahaha, hell yeah!!!!
okay o, good night
after all your argument will have no base

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Flashh: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
ahahahaha, hell yeah!!!!
okay o, good night
after all your argument will have no base
That was the reason why it didn't prompt me to start argument with you, because you will be committed to misunderstand me.
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by czarr(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
.....someone's trying to justify her way of life.
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
how I won take know? go and do market survey grin
Quite easily done with the market survey, infact the result is encouraging
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by ronald4lif(m): 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
you still don't get it. I am not saying saying sex before marriage is, what I a saying is, for someone who have regular sex and ina not married should not criticize those who have the same sex only difference being that the latter collects money after the sex

think about the proverb: remove the log of wood in your eyes before you point at the splinter in another's eyes

Women who embark on a sexual relationship for the sole purpose of financial gratification are shameless, fraud and gold diggers and there should be no markers or barriers on who lashes them for their shabbiness and splenetic behaviour. And women who are in a 'genuine, loving and subsistence' sexual relationship shouldn't be exempted for lambasting these gold diggers. They are way better and miles ahead such pitiable women. That's it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by AfricanApple(f): 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Women who embark on a sexual relationship for the sole purpose of financial gratification are shameless, fraud and gold diggers and there should be no markers or barriers on who lashes them for their shabbiness and splenetic behaviour. And women who are in a 'genuine, loving and subsistence' sexual relationship shouldn't be exempted for lambasting these gold diggers. They are way better and miles ahead such pitiable women. That's it.
okay ooo. but don't shiit in your pant the day that your sweet loving girlfriend leaves you for someone who is way better than you probably because you were broke
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by naijaboiy: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
its not a must that until when something happens to someone before the person talks

I see and I talk
You must definitely be sharing the sentiments of prostitutes.

It doesn't mean you are one.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by AfricanApple(f): 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

You must definitely be sharing the sentiments of prostitutes.

It doesn't mean you are one.

you have to explain that
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by ronald4lif(m): 12:02am On Jun 04, 2015
AfricanApple:
okay ooo. but don't shiit in your pant the day that your sweet loving girlfriend leaves you for someone who is way better than you probably because you were broke

Stay thematic ma'am, you're digressing. I want to believe the discourse isn't based on guys getting dump for being broke but rather on ladies who demonise their colleague for reaping off men, notwithstanding that they are both in a sexual relationship. Or isn't it?.

I'll shrug off the contemptuous remark.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by tpiadotcom: 12:15am On Jun 04, 2015
see wetin ochio cause.
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Holywizard: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2015
AfricanApple:
grin grin grin
dats de fact
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2015
Yet to understand what's going on here.
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Truckpusher(m): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2015
AfricanApple:
ladies! please don't be angry but I am just tired of hearing people discriminating others when their own hands are also soaked in mud

yes that girl offers sex for money while you offer it for free, forget the fact that you give it to the one you love because most often than not the guy ends up breaking up with you thereby shattering your so fragile heart and then you begin another circle of hot sex and so it goes, remember the d1cks are counting. some ladies even end up taking care of the bf with their own money, not a big deal though. so you see you are in no way better than that girl who sleeps with big guys for heavy cash. they usually know their way and most often enjoy a free life than you.
if its those that they use for rituals, haven't you heard of boyfriends who uses their girlfriends to do money rituals? e berekete
if its disease, your boyfriend is not immune to it. duhhh

my point is you have a boyfriend(s) with steady sex outs yet you discriminate another because she uses hers to make money. you are all under one roof.
if you really wanna descriminate, live a sex free life or better still remain a virgin till.....

Are you a prostitute?
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Truckpusher(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2015
softysparky:
Yet to understand what's going on here.
What is it you don't understand here now? angry
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
What is it you don't understand here now? angry
Everything.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Truckpusher(m): 9:03am On Jun 04, 2015
softysparky:

Everything.
She is saying as long as someone is still fuccking you , if you've had more than one diick in your entire life , and if you at any point in time collected money from ya boyfriend or given out money to ya boyfriend ,then you've have no right and no moral justification to call any other woman that fuccks men just for the money a prostitute.

You dig?
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
She is saying as long as someone is still fuccking you , if you've had more than one diick in your entire life , and if you at any point in time collected money from ya boyfriend or given out money to ya boyfriend ,then you've have no right and no moral justification to call any other woman that fuccks men just for the money a prostitute.

You dig?
Yeah so what do you think?
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Truckpusher(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2015
softysparky:

Yeah so what do you think?
She has a point but that shouldn't be a justification that people can't be caled out ,I think prostitutes should also find a name to label girls that falls into the other category and stop complaining about it. tongue grin
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by bakynes(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2015
The OP got it right and also got it wrong, here is where she got it wrong. A lady in a rship receives one size of dick say for 4 yrs of a rship within that 4 yrs a prostitute must have received several dicks of different shapes and sizes say 100+ which on the long run makes the Pu*ssy well expanded and loose that grip. How about the stereotype that comes from people labelling them a prostitute.Coming to the religious angle both are the same (fornication) so that's where she got it right.
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
She has a point but that shouldn't be a justification that people can't be caled out ,I think prostitutes should also find a name to label girls that falls into the other category and stop complaining about it. tongue grin
Oooh I see! grin I always tell people to do whatever makes them happy.
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Truckpusher(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2015
softysparky:

Oooh I see! grin I always tell people to do whatever makes them happy.
Are you sure?

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher how come there's no name for nen that patronise prostitutes, maybe we should think of a name cheesy
What do you think?
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Truckpusher(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2015
softysparky:
Truckpusher how come there's no name for nen that patronise prostitutes, maybe we should think of a name cheesy
What do you think?
Ashawo men dey too na cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Are you sure?
Very sure! fvck because you want to, for free or for money it's your choice.
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ashawo men dey too na cheesy
Haba truckie! who is then patronising the ashawos at Allen avenue??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” / Shocker:boy Fingers Girl In Public,stylishly[picture] / TODAY, I Went to a Friend's House and This Happened [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.