Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free (11820 Views)

Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless / Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Impulse80(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
but they are both sex right?
What is the difference between aborting a baby with health defects and aborting a normal baby?
What is the difference between earning a honest living and stealing? No be the same money?
What is the difference between using a contraceptive and abortion?
What is the difference between being gay and being straight? After all they both enjoy their forns of having sex right?

What is the difference between having plastic surgery and being naturally endowed ? grin
Does the end always justify the means?

If you wanna talk religion:
What's the difference between being a Christian and being a pagan or Muslim or Taoist?
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Flashh: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hishuula:
i ve done that already,,,yes stupidity is my problem but yours is greater than mine "epilepsy".....i no be warri boy but na there dem born me,so i no fit carry last,u go tire
Good for you to tell me you are stüpid... Nitwit like you.

Jobless goat.
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by opedaydydx9(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
AfricanApple:
a times it can be very hard to tell oneself the truth. I believe a lot of girls knows this but they don't wanna admit it. if prostitution is ugly, having sex with a boyfriend is ugly, if having sex with a boyfriend is not a bad thing then prostitution is not bad thing. one name, applies to both, to the Christians, they are sin before god
do u knw a prostitute,?
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 07, 2015
MrBasketball:
You are a f00l, i don't see how his post affect u, why can't you explain if you understand the post?undecided
ehh you dey mad ? I no even see say you comment since yesterday,,,,can't you just focus on your basketball ? You wan hear wien abi? Your father na fool no be me

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 07, 2015
Flashh:
Good for you to tell me you are stüpid... Nitwit like you.

Jobless goat.
lolzz,incase u nor know wetin epilepsy means ,google am , UNEMPLOYED PIG
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 07, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 07, 2015
Holywizard:
ashawo no dey gree my suck & press bweasts but i dey suck,bite, eat & swallow my girl or side chicks' bweasts

grin grin

#TEAM SCENT
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by MrBasketball: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hishuula:
ehh you dey mad ? I no even see say you comment since yesterday,,,,can't you just focus on your basketball ? You wan hear wien abi? Your father na fool no be me
You are a fool and you are very mad as well.
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Holywizard: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

#TEAM SCENT
neva heard of dat b4 @ TEAM ELITE.
Are u de CEO?
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
Holywizard:
neva heard of dat b4 @ TEAM ELITE.
Are u de CEO?

Lol..... Check my signature..... You will understand. wink

# TEAM SCENT
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrBasketball:
You are a fool and you are very mad as well.
wehre somebody,oloribu ,,,,wetin dey worry ya father self,na basketball dey ur brain upon all the money wey ya papa don spend 4 u go school,they will be considering hanging themselves by now

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by MrBasketball: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hishuula:
wehre somebody,oloribu ,,,,wetin dey worry ya father self,na basketball dey ur brain upon all the money wey ya papa don spend 4 u go school,they will be considering hanging themselves by now
Who is this frustrated coward?

Must you let everybody know your mental status?

Is thunder that you fire you, your family and your generation, mad dog.
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by AfricanApple(f): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2015
fairygeh:

Hahhahahaha,so says the ashawo kobokobo
Just be there consoling your stup1d self that there is no difference between u who charge men for se x, and someone who does it with her bf
By the time you get HIV and it's likes, your eye go clear.
I am sure u have lost count of the number of guys u have slept with. Hahahahaha.
Awon guys ti to turn Lori e
Wide-pus sy bit ch.

your stup1d boyfriend who is homeless took you to an hotel to fvck you, what does that make you: high ranking harlot!!!
he is so damn poor that he couldn't buy one plate of food for you, not even cheap snacks yet he fvcked your azz, that is indoor prostitution without getting paid... no, that's bad market. I feel sorry for you cos you are serving a guy who is so poor that he finds it hard to even feed himself

what a pathetic abortionist who is a living ghost killed by AIDs contracted from her lover. that's you girl... it is a pity, there is hope for you sha but hey stop venting your anger on everyone, I ain't the cause of your qualms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrBasketball:
Who is this frustrated coward?

Must you let everybody know your mental status?

Is thunder that you fire you, your family and your generation, mad dog.
ehh,i now know you re suffering from Obsessive-compulsive disorder but it doesn't shock me because your father also suffered from solastalgia,,,,,now its peak milk and its in u

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by MrBasketball: 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Hishuula:
ehh,i now know you re suffering from Obsessive-compulsive disorder but it doesn't shock me because your father also suffered from solastalgia,,,,,now its peak milk and its in u
The stupidity in you as sucked you brain. Useless goat.
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
MrBasketball:
The stupidity in you as sucked you brain. Useless goat.
normally it should be "the stupidity in you has sucked your brain.useless goat" but you wrote """The stupidity in you as sucked you brain. Useless goat.""" next time calm down when in an heated conversation with someone""" we all know your problem now but you should have hide it a bit by pretending you ve got BRAIN like your dad,he was successful as a ram pretending to be a man,,,,voooooos
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by MrBasketball: 1:56am On Jun 08, 2015
Hishuula:
normally it should be "the stupidity in you has sucked your brain.useless goat" but you wrote """The stupidity in you as sucked you brain. Useless goat.""" next time calm down when in an heated conversation with someone""" we all know your problem now but you should have hide it a bit by pretending you ve got BRAIN like your dad,he was successful as a ram pretending to be a man,,,,voooooos
Why am i having this feelings i am wasting my precious time on a mad man.

Your username reminds me of the name of a fulani cow. cheesy

You have showed how deranged your brain and your entire family is, mad cow. grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2015
MrBasketball:

Why am i having this feelings i am wasting my precious time on a mad man.

Your username reminds me of the name of a fulani cow. cheesy

You have showed how deranged your brain and your entire family is, mad cow. grin cheesy
look,that mad cow you just mention reminds me too of "Anthrax" that kill your grandfather when everybody thought its just "Rabies" ,now you will be the first person i will hear from that my username which is "hishuula" is a name given to a fulani cow ,so that is a proof of your new Bubonic Plaque and i pray you continue like that for 6 days without treatment and i will be free from you cos you will be nowhere to be found to give a reply,,a family suffering from CAD ,,,YOU EHN NA ME GO KILL YOU,TROW 1 I GO TROW 7 #FACT
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by PreacherxSon(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2015
AfricanApple:
ladies! please don't be angry but I am just tired of hearing people discriminating others when their own hands are also soaked in mud

yes that girl offers sex for money while you offer it for free, forget the fact that you give it to the one you love because most often than not the guy ends up breaking up with you thereby shattering your so fragile heart and then you begin another circle of hot sex and so it goes, remember the d1cks are counting. some ladies even end up taking care of the bf with their own money, not a big deal though. so you see you are in no way better than that girl who sleeps with big guys for heavy cash. they usually know their way and most often enjoy a free life than you.
if its those that they use for rituals, haven't you heard of boyfriends who uses their girlfriends to do money rituals? e berekete
if its disease, your boyfriend is not immune to it. duhhh

my point is you have a boyfriend(s) with steady sex outs yet you discriminate another because she uses hers to make money. you are all under one roof.
if you really wanna descriminate, live a sex free life or better still remain a virgin till.....

Typical example of a nigerian chick mentality....
And dis kind people go spend evry minute of thr day watching E channel.....SMH

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by AfricanApple(f): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2015
PreacherxSon:

Typical example of a nigerian chick mentality....
And dis kind people go spend evry minute of thr day watching E channel.....SMH
american boy, please swerve. you sound like someone whose brain is impotent and couldn't come up with anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by AfricanApple(f): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2015
hishuula and mrbasketball, now thats enough uhn! angry
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2015
AfricanApple:
my own don do jare ,but if he reply i go double am,i no be warri boy but na there dem born me @AfricanApple RESPECT
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by peedeeasobie(m): 8:18am On Jun 08, 2015
what do you mean 'dash for free'? Is v.a.g.I.n.a a commodity?

some things are priceless and have no money worth!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by PreacherxSon(m): 9:45am On Jun 08, 2015
AfricanApple:
american boy, please swerve. you sound like someone whose brain is impotent and couldn't come up with anything

Thank you
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by MrBasketball: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hishuula:
look,that mad cow you just mention reminds me too of "Anthrax" that kill your grandfather when everybody thought its just "Rabies" ,now you will be the first person i will hear from that my username which is "hishuula" is a name given to a fulani cow ,so that is a proof of your new Bubonic Plaque and i pray you continue like that for 6 days without treatment and i will be free from you cos you will be nowhere to be found to give a reply,,a family suffering from CAD ,,,YOU EHN NA ME GO KILL YOU,TROW 1 I GO TROW 7 #FACT
You must be very stüpid, you think i will get tired to deliver you from your stupidity?

I have been told not to take your stupidity serious coz they said all the rubbish you say usually fall back to deranged family mad cow.

Your brain must be full of saw dust, mad cow. Have you eaten your grass today?

Coccydynnia like you microphallus.
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by obomobo: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
nelandrewz:
DIFFERENCE

ASHAWO na job, Boinking ur boi friend na 4 CHARITY.

Ashawo get class, high class, middle class and novice.

But ur babe no get class. Dem just dey boink at anytime body charge.

Guys fit introduce their boinkee to their mama as their babe.

But dem no born u well to introduce ASHAWO as ur babe to ur mama.

Some boinkee fit stay wit only 1 guy (na some o)

But ASHAWO na public toilet, d thing na government property.

If u carry ASHAWO come area, e no hard to know, everybody go knw say dis one na ASHAWO.

But guys go hail u and give u respect wen dem see ur Boinkee for area

If I no get cash, I fit ring up my boinkee anytime, she go show

But guy, if u no get cash, ur P***K dey for God hand.........

I don try.......

Make I take origin dey chill with my boinkee here.........

So no just try am Compare both.
correct guy
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2015
They are both different
The one giving it for free as you put it in a committed relationship, whether the bf is a cheat or not is not the point, the fact is she is in a relationship where she is being deceived (in your argument) however you only showed the bad side, I hope you know there are relationships that ends with marriages, and you probably do not ignore that sex helps us to bond .

While the one doing it for sex simply is simply not dignifying her body, the simply thought of putting a price on my body is making me puke, you see them cashing 500naira 1000naira and getting fuvked like bitches . An ashawo has no soul and is a lazy and materialistic person

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by babyfaceafrica: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
I see your point....people who induldge in premarital sex has no moral justification to lampoon prostitutes.....fair..its deep..very few will understand and some that do will try to defend themselves...selah
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2015
MrBasketball:
You must be very stüpid, you think i will get tired to deliver you from your stupidity?

I have been told not to take your stupidity serious coz they said all the rubbish you say usually fall back to deranged family mad cow.

Your brain must be full of saw dust, mad cow. Have you eaten your grass today?

Coccydynnia like you microphallus.
chairman i dey busy since ni i 4 don reply you ,thanks to
those that call your attention to your blunders that takes
hours before modifying GOD SAVES YOU but not from me.we
all know your great grandfathers are crossbreed with cows
and in crossbreeding there is possibility of getting inferior
quality(your own father) due to the dilution and your re here today using your great fathers surname anyhow you re
a disgrace to the family of cow where you originated
from.common dont talk to me like that because u deserve
discrimination yet we allow your registrations on nairaland
nooooooooooo,i was told your mum is yet to drops her daily
milk so why the delay ? When other female cows has finished,is it blocked ? If yes then squeeze it mrbasketball ,,i
know its embarrassing to hear your mother is a cow but you
have to squeeze that milk out yourself,proof the cow blood,if hand no do use mouth ***sha dont ffuck cos i dont want incestt ......INTERMISSION
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2015
AfricanApple:
i have to reply him and i ve done so
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Vick4rill(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
You're implying that it's either a lady should receive financial benefits from their man or abstain from having sex or they should not berate or demonise the ladies who indulge in sexual encounters for money. Correct me if I'm wrong that this is not what you mean.

If right, let's establish why people of both gender have sex, with emphasis on ladies and why I find your assertion erroneous and myopic.

- Like humans with hormones, ladies enjoy sex and having it with their man shouldn't come with any monetary clause. It's demeaning comparing a woman in 'loving' sexual relationship with someone in a sexual relationship for monetary purposes.

- Whether people who bask in a false sense of righteousness admit it or shy away from it sex is part of a relationship and a woman who fulfills this role is playing her part to ensuring the sustenance of the affair. Sex shouldn't be a means to financial gratification.

Lastly, just like most Nigerian women who feel they are rendering an eternal favour to a man when having sex with him, you're alluding that women shouldn't have sex in a relationship without getting something in exchange. This implies they are doing guys a favour by having sex with them?. No! Women are not performing a charitable or generous act when they have sex in a relationship. Rather, they are having sex because its pleasurable and its part of their role of a relationship.
thank u my bro. No mind that small girl with her small sense
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by MrBasketball: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hishuula:
chairman i dey busy since ni i 4 don reply you ,thanks to
those that call your attention to your blunders that takes
hours before modifying GOD SAVES YOU but not from me.we
all know your great grandfathers are crossbreed with cows
and in crossbreeding there is possibility of getting inferior
quality(your own father) due to the dilution and your re here today using your great fathers surname anyhow you re
a disgrace to the family of cow where you originated
from.common dont talk to me like that because u deserve
discrimination yet we allow your registrations on nairaland
nooooooooooo,i was told your mum is yet to drops her daily
milk so why the delay ? When other female cows has finished,is it blocked ? If yes then squeeze it mrbasketball ,,i
know its embarrassing to hear your mother is a cow but you
have to squeeze that milk out yourself,proof the cow blood,if hand no do use mouth ***sha dont ffuck cos i dont want incestt ......INTERMISSION
Stop this your silly poor copy and paste.

I don't have interest in reading all the rubbish you are posting coz they are not even to me.

I intentionally made those errors for you to attack me on that, so i will show you where you really flopped.

You don't know what they called paragraph, your useless posts lack it.

You are busy how is that my business? You were busy eating your grass for meal.

Mad Cow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TODAY, I Went to a Friend's House and This Happened [Picture] / Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media / Things Men Wished Women Knew!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.