Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free (11822 Views)

Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless / Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by fairygeh(f): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
AfricanApple:
your stup1d boyfriend who is homeless took you to an hotel to fvck you, what does that make you: high ranking harlot!!!
he is so damn poor that he couldn't buy one plate of food for you, not even cheap snacks yet he fvcked your azz, that is indoor prostitution without getting paid... no, that's bad market. I feel sorry for you cos you are serving a guy who is so poor that he finds it hard to even feed himself

what a pathetic abortionist who is a living ghost killed by AIDs contracted from her lover. that's you girl... it is a pity, there is hope for you sha but hey stop venting your anger on everyone, I ain't the cause of your qualms
What is this mad woman ranting about?I have no idea.
Well I guess you are telling us the story of your useless mother,your sisters including you,all the females in your household. how your worthless mother fVcked ur dad's gate man and you are the product of that and you her daughter decided to follow her footstep by being a prost1tute and consoling yourself that u are better than someone who has just one bf....... .........................................., yes your mum is a public dog who even uses dild0 to self service herself when she got no man.hahhahaa.
Stup1d gurl,bring it on,I know how to teach little brats like you a lesson.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by HizMissy(f): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
czarr:
.....someone's trying to justify her way of life.
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrBasketball:

Stop this your silly poor copy and paste.

I don't have interest in reading all the rubbish you are posting coz they are not even to me.

I intentionally made those errors for you to attack me on that, so i will show you where you really flopped.

You don't know what they called paragraph, your useless posts lack it.

You are busy how is that my business? You were busy eating your grass for meal.

Mad Cow
I don win u ooooooooooooooooooo,for you to think I can't write this means it hit you hard,if I don't copy this online you will die young .you need to provide the link where I copied from ,that will help u in an e-fight next time .
on why I'm busy -I dey busy dey squeeze wetin block your mama brrrrt .e dey necessary abi no be so ? you shouldn't have said this "" I intentionally made those errors for you to attack me on that, so i will show you where you really flopped""" who does that ? a son of a fool like you ....you make someone throw hard punchline on you and you throw it back .wait is that not 50/50 but I can't judge myself with the rest I throw on you ,maybe 80/20 .
and let Me kill you this way.you said """"" I don't have interest in reading all the rubbish you are posting coz they are not even to me.""""""" abi no be so yet you said """you are busy how is that must business ? ?? can you all see....see man, in life there re some people you can't just win in an e-fight cos I'm mayweather,Mr undefeated
that's my say
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by MrBasketball: 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hishuula:
I don win u ooooooooooooooooooo,for you to think I can't write this means it hit you hard,if I don't copy this online you will die young .you need to provide the link where I copied from ,that will help u in an e-fight next time .
on why I'm busy -I dey busy dey squeeze wetin block your mama brrrrt .e dey necessary abi no be so ? you shouldn't have said this "" I intentionally made those errors for you to attack me on that, so i will show you where you really flopped""" who does that ? a son of a fool like you ....you make someone throw hard punchline on you and you throw it back .wait is that not 50/50 but I can't judge myself with the rest I throw on you ,maybe 80/20 .
and let Me kill you this way.you said """"" I don't have interest in reading all the rubbish you are posting coz they are not even to me.""""""" abi no be so yet you said """you are busy how is that must business ? ?? can you all see....see man, in life there re some people you can't just win in an e-fight cos I'm mayweather,Mr undefeated
that's my say
You are deranged at e-war, you think these rubbish you posted are e-war? You must be sick in the head.

You're just busy throwing tantrums like a kids that isn't e-war. okay?

You sucks, the guy you first started with is very good at e-war, he decided to leave you because your comeback is very poor, e-war won't involve your family until the person involved your family before you do.

So get it in your brain.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2015
MrBasketball:

You are deranged at e-war, you think these rubbish you posted are e-war? You must be sick in the head.

You're just busy throwing tantrums like a kids that isn't e-war. okay?

You sucks, the guy you first started with is very good at e-war, he decided to leave you because your comeback is very poor, e-war won't involve your family until the person involved your family before you do.

So get it in your brain.
very good,let me take them line by line
i'm afraid all i ve been typing are not e-war because it strike above e-war and i think its e-kills.let that sink into your armpit where your brain is located uhhhhhhsss

Dear mrbasketball,what's the different between your first line and the second one,"tantrums like a kid" ? Lol That shows the strength of your brain on the word "differences"

whenever i'm sucking you leak,i mean there is a leakage in your system which makes me gain something while you loose through that leakage,you also said this in one of your so called e-war ""Is thunder that you fire you, your family and your
generation, mad dog."" HERE IN PAGE 3,should i correct your errors here to tackle the paragraph matter you brought up earlier ? I don't need to b'cos i ve done the needful,but remember you also mention family too there.

On the issue of the guy i'm in a fight with earlier -you will soon join him and we will say RIP to you,

DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVE NOTHING MORE THAN THIS TO SAY (what i quote) NOOOOOOOOOOO,I TAKE YOUR WORDS LINE BY LINE TO TACKLE BUT WHY NOT IN RETURN
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by vislabraye(m): 7:23am On Jun 11, 2015
AfricanApple:
ladies! please don't be angry but I am just tired of hearing people discriminating others when their own hands are also soaked in mud

yes that girl offers sex for money while you offer it for free, forget the fact that you give it to the one you love because most often than not the guy ends up breaking up with you thereby shattering your so fragile heart and then you begin another circle of hot sex and so it goes, remember the d1cks are counting. some ladies even end up taking care of the bf with their own money, not a big deal though. so you see you are in no way better than that girl who sleeps with big guys for heavy cash. they usually know their way and most often enjoy a free life than you.
if its those that they use for rituals, haven't you heard of boyfriends who uses their girlfriends to do money rituals? e berekete
if its disease, your boyfriend is not immune to it. duhhh

my point is you have a boyfriend(s) with steady sex outs yet you discriminate another because she uses hers to make money. you are all under one roof.
if you really wanna descriminate, live a sex free life or better still remain a virgin till.....

Your logic is warped. Would you feel comfortable sleeping with a stranger for money ?
Secondly, do you know how many men prostitutes sleep with ?
Where is your honour as a woman when all kind of men have slept with you ?

Though having regular sex with your bf and a prostitute sleeping with many men is sin bf God, I don't think you'll be comfortable with prostitution. Afterall, sex should be enjoyed with the one u love and not traded with.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by MrBasketball: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hishuula:
very good,let me take them line by line
i'm afraid all i ve been typing are not e-war because it strike above e-war and i think its e-kills.let that sink into your armpit where your brain is located uhhhhhhsss

Dear mrbask etball,what's the different between your first line and the second one,"tantrums like a kid" ? Lol That shows the strength of your brain on the word "differences"

whenever i'm sucking you leak,i mean there is a leakage in your system which makes me gain something while you loose through that leakage,you also said this in one of your so called e-war ""Is thunder that you fire you, your family and your
generation, mad dog."" HERE IN PAGE 3,should i correct your errors here to tackle the paragraph matter you brought up earlier ? I don't need to b'cos i ve done the needful,but remember you also mention family too there.

On the issue of the guy i'm in a fight with earlier -you will soon join him and we will say RIP to you,

DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVE NOTHING MORE THAN THIS TO SAY (what i quote) NOOOOOOOOOOO,I TAKE YOUR WORDS LINE BY LINE TO TACKLE BUT WHY NOT IN RETURN
I don't need to start chatting with you on here, it's not a chatting site.

You comeback is very weak... Just agree to that and your lines are childish.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
MrBasketball:
I don't need to start chatting with you on here, it's not a chatting site.

You comeback is very weak... Just agree to that and your lines are childish.
lolzzz ,i told you ,now you join that guy . Sooo weak
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by MrBasketball: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hishuula:
lolzzz ,i told you ,now you join that guy . Sooo weak
You are just consoling yourself, i don't agree pointlessly.

That was why the guy left you and i will do same because its baseless arguing with you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2015
MrBasketball:

You are just consoling yourself, i don't agree pointlessly.

That was why the guy left you and i will do same because its baseless arguing with you.
look i should have left before too but base on my reputation i wouldn't go for ordinary you.i have brought myself down into your level but i gat no problem with that..
You can't even defend yourself REMEMBER ,its a pity we have no judge
you should be man enough to admit defeat
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2015
AfricanApple:
your stup1d boyfriend who is homeless took you to an hotel to fvck you, what does that make you: high ranking harlot!!!
he is so damn poor that he couldn't buy one plate of food for you, not even cheap snacks yet he fvcked your azz, that is indoor prostitution without getting paid... no, that's bad market. I feel sorry for you cos you are serving a guy who is so poor that he finds it hard to even feed himself

what a pathetic abortionist who is a living ghost killed by AIDs contracted from her lover. that's you girl... it is a pity, there is hope for you sha but hey stop venting your anger on everyone, I ain't the cause of your qualms
from all your posts here there's only one thing ringing out loud is that you are a prostitutee, don't be shy or deny it. its your life fk anybody that cares, keeping fking in your money. case closed but never compare a Boo to a prostitute cos they will never be the Same.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by MrBasketball: 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hishuula:
look i should have left before too but base on my reputation i wouldn't go for ordinary you.i have brought myself down into your level but i gat no problem with that..
You can't even defend yourself REMEMBER ,its a pity we have no judge
you should be man enough to admit defeat
What fücking defeat? You aren't even up to par... You are not worth my time.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrBasketball:

What fücking defeat? You aren't even up to par... You are not worth my time.
chairman,your worth no reach a single broom for market.
na now you con know say your time dey precious to u ? No be so dem dey write am na,you 4 don talk am since cos na beginning dem dey talk that kind thing,,
are u asking what bleeping defeat ? Na spartacus defeat to crixus in "spartacus season 1" mumu
up to par? I no even talk ,ode
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by MrBasketball: 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hishuula:
chairman,your worth no reach a single broom for market.
na now you con know say your time dey precious to u ? No be so dem dey write am na,you 4 don talk am since cos na beginning dem dey talk that kind thing,,
are u asking what bleeping defeat ? Na spartacus defeat to crixus in "spartacus season 1" mumu
up to par? I no even talk ,ode
Can't you fool grow up?

Must u let stupidity deranged your brain?
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by wordbank(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Olosho v20.440000000000000000000000
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
MrBasketball:

Can't you fool grow up?

Must u let stupidity deranged your brain?
only heavens know how many times you will mention "deranged",are you warning me not to derange my brain because you ve got experience ? Thanks
people like u re scarce o,very nice !!! Calling someone's attention to something bad that has happened to you
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by MrBasketball: 11:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hishuula:
only heavens know how many times you will mention "deranged",are you warning me not to derange my brain because you ve got experience ? Thanks
people like u re scarce o,very nice !!! Calling someone's attention to something bad that has happened to you
You must be talking to yourself. Keep it up it suits you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Youngpo413: 1:02am On Jun 13, 2015
AfricanApple:
just saying no one is better than the other smiley
you are 100% correct
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 13, 2015
MrBasketball:
You must be talking to yourself. Keep it up it suits you.
are you fuckingg kidding me ? You mean that's your point ?? Oh noooo,what a pity !!!

Even when i'm at fault you cant still,never never ever
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 20, 2015
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by superior1: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2015
ronald4lif:

Why is sex before marriage bad?. Please your reason should be deducible and bereft of religious reference as it would be an insult to logic and the gazillion of unreligious people to the world if your reason(s) are religion based.

What makes prostitution bad?
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by nwadiuko1(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
AfricanApple:
ladies! please don't be angry but I am just tired of hearing people discriminating others when their own hands are also soaked in mud

yes that girl offers sex for money while you offer it for free, forget the fact that you give it to the one you love because most often than not the guy ends up breaking up with you thereby shattering your so fragile heart and then you begin another circle of hot sex and so it goes, remember the d1cks are counting. some ladies even end up taking care of the bf with their own money, not a big deal though. so you see you are in no way better than that girl who sleeps with big guys for heavy cash. they usually know their way and most often enjoy a free life than you.
if its those that they use for rituals, haven't you heard of boyfriends who uses their girlfriends to do money rituals? e berekete

my point is you have a boyfriend(s) with steady sex outs yet you discriminate another because she uses hers to make money. you are all under one roof.
if you really wanna descriminate, live a sex free life or better still remain a virgin till.....

the money is the difference
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by fajani(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
AfricanApple:

Imagine...... I see the reason of lost sense here
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Kidswifty: 2:04am On Jan 05, 2016
AfricanApple:
lmao, see mathematics grin
Its the plain truth, you hear some after sex come with stories of how they so badly need a new phone or wanna make their hair. At that point they are indirectly trying to make u pay on the long run for the sex u just had.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Caught Cheating With Her Husband's Best Friend, Posted On Social Media / Things Men Wished Women Knew! / What Women Should Know About Love By Age 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.