Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free (11818 Views)

Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client Will Leave You Speechless / Differences Between A Prostitute And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Truckpusher(m): 9:35am On Jun 04, 2015
softysparky:

Haba truckie! who is then patronising the ashawos at Allen avenue??
Na men dey patronize them, and the women ashawos call these same men ashawo too grin grin

While the gay prostitutes call themselves Aunty grin grin
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na men dey patronize them, and the women ashawos call these same men ashawo too grin grin

While the gay prostitutes call themselves Aunty grin grin
Buhahahagrin you no dey ever disappoint.
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Truckpusher(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2015
softysparky:

Buhahahagrin you no dey ever disappoint.
Put ya ears down on the streets and hear things you don't see on the TV and read from newspapers. grin
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by dre11(m): 10:43am On Jun 04, 2015
Seems the OP is saying both ashawo and a girlfriend receiving a steady dick are all the same because

A girlfriend also ask for money and materials gains in one form or the other just like a ashawo that would also ask for material gain before you bunk her.

The only difference is that one ask before you hump while the second will ask anytime of the day

@africanapple
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by fairygeh(f): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2015
I think the OP is just tryina convince herself that she's not a p rostitute by sleeping around for money.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by nelandrewz(m): 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
DIFFERENCE

ASHAWO na job, Boinking ur boi friend na 4 CHARITY.

Ashawo get class, high class, middle class and novice.

But ur babe no get class. Dem just dey boink at anytime body charge.

Guys fit introduce their boinkee to their mama as their babe.

But dem no born u well to introduce ASHAWO as ur babe to ur mama.

Some boinkee fit stay wit only 1 guy (na some o)

But ASHAWO na public toilet, d thing na government property.

If u carry ASHAWO come area, e no hard to know, everybody go knw say dis one na ASHAWO.

But guys go hail u and give u respect wen dem see ur Boinkee for area

If I no get cash, I fit ring up my boinkee anytime, she go show

But guy, if u no get cash, ur P***K dey for God hand.........

I don try.......

Make I take orijin dey chill with my boinkee here.........

So no just try am Compare both.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by xdos(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
ronald4lif:
You're implying that it's either a lady should receive financial benefits from their man or abstain from having sex or they should not berate or demonise the ladies who indulge in sexual encounters for money. Correct me if I'm wrong that this is not what you mean.

If right, let's establish why people of both gender have sex, with emphasis on ladies and why I find your assertion erroneous and myopic.

- Like humans with hormones, ladies enjoy sex and having it with their man shouldn't come with any monetary clause. It's demeaning comparing a woman in 'loving' sexual relationship with someone in a sexual relationship for monetary purposes.

- Whether people who bask in a false sense of righteousness admit it or shy away from it sex is part of a relationship and a woman who fulfills this role is playing her part to ensuring the sustenance of the affair. Sex shouldn't be a means to financial gratification.

Lastly, just like most Nigerian women who feel they are rendering an eternal favour to a man when having sex with him, you're alluding that women shouldn't have sex in a relationship without getting something in exchange. This implies they are doing guys a favour by having sex with them?. No! Women are not performing a charitable or generous act when they have sex in a relationship. Rather, they are having sex because its pleasurable and its part of their role of a relationship.
You said it all..
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by tpiadotcom: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
is one of the higher ups planning to take on another wife or wives, because that's how someone brought up the issue of runs girls being disrespected, na play we call am until oga och bring am come . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Flashh:
This your post is prevaricating... which is quite difficult to comprehend your point.
brain,where re u ?
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Women who embark on a sexual relationship for the sole purpose of financial gratification are shameless, fraud and gold diggers and there should be no markers or barriers on who lashes them for their shabbiness and splenetic behaviour. And women who are in a 'genuine, loving and subsistence' sexual relationship shouldn't be exempted for lambasting these gold diggers. They are way better and miles ahead such pitiable women. That's it.
if you like write a book,,,they are ALMOST the same thing
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by AfricanApple(f): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
dre11:
Seems the OP is saying both ashawo and a girlfriend receiving a steady dick are all the same because

A girlfriend also ask for money and materials gains in one form or the other just like a ashawo that would also ask for material gain before you bunk her.

The only difference is that one ask before you hump while the second will ask anytime of the day

@africanapple
just saying no one is better than the other smiley
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by AfricanApple(f): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
fairygeh:
I think the OP is just tryina convince herself that she's not a p rostitute by sleeping around for money.
so, you were screaming guys are too stingy. you were after his food and money, that's equal to prostitution. differences: you deal with one man at a time while the prostitute deal with many at a time

all runz girls, prostitute have their reasons for doing it, it could be for a good reason or a damn one but I, do not have a reason to be one and if you let me advise you, next time when your medulla oblangata is too dry to come up with a reasonable contribution to make, it will do you good to shush your d1ck licking mouth. pieces

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Fulaman198(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
AfricanApple:
so, you were screaming guys are too stingy. you were after his food and money, that's equal to prostitution. differences: you deal with one man at a time while the prostitute deal with many at a time

all runz girls, prostitute have their reasons for doing it, it could be for a good reason or a damn one but I, do not have a reason to be one and if you let me advise you, next time when your medulla oblangata is too dry to come up with a reasonable contribution to make, it will do you good to shush your d1ck licking mouth. pieces

The AfricanApple is upset cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by AfricanApple(f): 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fulaman198:

The AfricanApple is upset cheesy
grin grin I just needed to give her a taste of her own suya grin
not upset though, she too small to upset me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Fulaman198(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
AfricanApple:
grin grin I just needed to give her a tasty of her own suya grin
not upset though, she too small to upset me

Loll I see
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by dre11(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
AfricanApple:
just saying no one is better than the other smiley

Okay masmiley
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Flashh: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hishuula:
brain,where re u ?
Why can't you explained her point rather than spewing thrash.
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by jrerico1(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
No prostitute is happy with her job, I don't insult them because some were borne in poverty homes, there won't have planned their lives like that

Don't say a girl giving sex to the one she love is as guilty as a prostitute, Both of them are giving it freely to one another. And is not only guys that breakup with their gf ladies do so too.
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by AfricanApple(f): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
jrerico1:
No prostitute is happy with her job, I don't insult them because some were borne in poverty homes, there won't have planned their lives like that

Don't say a girl giving sex to the one she love is as guilty as a prostitute, Both of them are giving it freely to one another. And is not only guys that breakup with their gf ladies do so too.

but they are both sex right?
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by jrerico1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Holywizard:
ashawo no dey gree my suck & press bweasts but i dey suck,bite, eat & swallow my girl or side chicks' bweasts
lol bros you nor dy fear o, u wan suck ashawo breast, hope say they never give you pussy suck b4 o b4 o
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by jrerico1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
AfricanApple:
but they are both sex right?
so that means a guy that sleep with his gf has as well slept with a prostitute??
You were trying to bring Christianity
I thought they said all sin are equal in sight of God, apart from blasphemy against the holy spirit, ( sorry am not really good with bible verses). So if a prostitute have sex and you lie its same sin
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by AfricanApple(f): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
jrerico1:
so that means a guy that sleep with his gf has as well slept with a prostitute??
You were trying to bring Christianity
I thought they said all sin are equal in sight of God, apart from blasphemy against the holy spirit, ( sorry am not really good with bible verses). So if a prostitute have sex and you lie its same sin
that's not what I was implying. when I brought Christianity into it, I addressed it to the Christian, before then, I stated the secular view.
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
which kin jagaga be dis na. you can't compare prostitution with regular bulanga na angry

ever wonder why prostitution is illegal and normal bulanga is not undecided
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by jrerico1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
AfricanApple:
that's not what I was implying. when I brought Christianity into it, I addressed it to the Christian, before then, I stated the secular view.
the sex with a prostitute or with a gf is thesame in sight of God but different in men's sight. My opinion
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Holywizard: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
jrerico1:
lol bros you nor dy fear o, u wan suck ashawo breast, hope say they never give you pussy suck b4 o b4 o
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by fairygeh(f): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
AfricanApple:

Hahhahahaha,so says the ashawo kobokobo
Just be there consoling your stup1d self that there is no difference between u who charge men for se x, and someone who does it with her bf
By the time you get HIV and it's likes, your eye go clear.
I am sure u have lost count of the number of guys u have slept with. Hahahahaha.
Awon guys ti to turn Lori e
Wide-pus sy bit ch.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Flashh:

Why can't you explained her point rather than spewing thrash.
i dont even know where to start working my axe on ur bod,YOUR NAME ,,flashh=FLASH HEAD ,there will be no surprise when someone with a flash injected brain said this to me,upon the little brain they help u with you still blow them out through your nose,,,flashhhhhh pity your parent nahh
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Flashh: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hishuula:
i dont even know where to start working my axe on ur bod,YOUR NAME ,,fla shh=FLASH HEAD ,there will be no surprise when someone with a flash injected brain said this to me,upon the little brain they help u with you still blow them out through your nose,,,flashhhhhh pity your parent nahh
Retarded_ nuisance answer my question and stop displaying your sense of stupidity here.

If you can't answer me, that means you are twice dumber than a deaf man.

Like i told you fool before... It is Flashh and not flash ... Coward is that my name or a moniker? Sorry you are having so much pain in your bloody ass_ grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Flashh:

Retarded_ nuisance answer my question and stop displaying your sense of stupidity here.

If you can't answer me, that means you are twice dumber than a deaf man.

Like a told you fool before... It is Flashh and not flash ... Coward is that my name or a moniker? Sorry you are having so much pain in your bloody ass_ grin
i know its flashh ,the last h stand for head ,flash head,tell your father that being deaf doesn't mean the person affected is dumb ,some of them are smarter than me and u,ok?
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Flashh: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hishuula:
i know its flashh ,the last h stand for head ,flash head,tell your father that being deaf doesn't mean the person affected is dumb ,some of them are smarter than me and u,ok?
Hishuula:
ehn flash head ,,,flashh -h for head
Is stupidity your problem?

If it is... GO SMASH YOUR HEAD WITH A CONCRETE BLOCK... It will surely fix some nuts into your brain.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 06, 2015
Flashh:

Is stupidity your problem?

If it is... GO SMASH YOUR HEAD WITH A CONCRETE BLOCK... It will surely fix some nuts into your brain.
i ve done that already,,,yes stupidity is my problem but yours is greater than mine "epilepsy".....i no be warri boy but na there dem born me,so i no fit carry last,u go tire
Re: What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free by MrBasketball: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Hishuula:
i ve done that already,,,yes stupidity is my problem but yours is greater than mine "epilepsy".....i no be warri boy but na there dem born me,so i no fit carry last,u go tire
You are a f00l, i don't see how his post affect u, why can't you explain if you understand the post?undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” / Shocker:boy Fingers Girl In Public,stylishly[picture] / TODAY, I Went to a Friend's House and This Happened [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.