Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl (57382 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Empiree: 5:17am On Sep 13, 2017
khiaa:

No I will not leave him alone, you should tell him to get him a woman and to leave that baby alone.
im tired of you. Leave them alone. Bunch of kids in your area are out of wedlock but you so much worried about this undecided

Why are you pretending like there are no 30yrs old grandmas in usa
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by free2ryhme: 5:20am On Sep 13, 2017
sirjohnson:
Okay, the 16 year old girl lives on the same street as mine. She is a very pretty girl, looks like a 20 year old. She is very intelligent as well. And I have no ulterior motive; I dont want to sleep with her or mess around with her. She gave me the green light, I got it, I followed it, now we have something going. Can someone tell me I am crazy? BTW, I am 28.

you are stuck on stupid and fastened on f.uck ups
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by khiaa(f): 5:22am On Sep 13, 2017
Empiree:
no one cares in the sense that it is not a big deal she's prego at that age. Deny this and I will refute you

OK, now you are being a DICK. Nobody cares if a 12,13,14,15,16 year old gets pregnant? I can see that you will never understand because you are not any different from the op, you probably rape children as well.
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by khiaa(f): 5:25am On Sep 13, 2017
free2ryhme:

you are stuck on stupid and fastened on f.uck ups

Lolgrin Stuck on Stupid and Clued to Dumb.
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Empiree: 5:27am On Sep 13, 2017
khiaa:

OK, now you are being a DICK. Nobody cares if a 12,13,14,15,16 year old gets pregnant? I can see that you will never understand because you are not any different from the op, you probably rape children as well.
grin cheesy u mad?

Look at this pic, the dude is my friend on the left. His son is on the right. Father is 42. Son is 26. Do the math. He also has twin daughters who are 17 and have a kid each. Which means he's grand father. Get over it.

His daughters don't even get along with their baby fathers. They have another boyfriends. Shut it already. Yo annoying

Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by khiaa(f): 5:31am On Sep 13, 2017
Empiree:
im tired of you. Leave them alone. Bunch of kids in your area are out of wedlock but you so much worried about this undecided

Why are you pretending like there are no 30yrs old grandmas in usa

Dumbass it's not about location, U.S. or Nigeria it's wrong. I'm sure your mom will be a 30 year old grandmother with your simple minded behind being her child.
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Empiree: 5:32am On Sep 13, 2017
khiaa:

Dumbass it's not about location, U.S. or Nigeria it's wrong. I'm sure your mom will be a 30 year old grandmother with your simple minded behind being her child.
tongue yimu tongue
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by khiaa(f): 5:37am On Sep 13, 2017
Empiree:
grin cheesy u mad?

Look at this pic, the dude is my friend on the left. His son is on the right. Father is 42. Son is 26. Do the math. He also has twin daughters who are 17 and have a kid each. Which means he's grand father. Get over it.

His daughters don't even get along with their baby fathers. They have another boyfriends. Shut it already. Yo annoying

If you weren't so stuck on Stupid you could learn something from their experiences.
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Empiree: 5:39am On Sep 13, 2017
khiaa:

If you weren't so stuck on Stupid you could learn something from their experiences.
goan sleep. It is late in California
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by khiaa(f): 5:45am On Sep 13, 2017
Empiree:
goan sleep. It is late in California

It's only 9:40 pm here but I suggest you take your own advice and go to bed, maybe the rest will rejuvenate your obviously dead brain cells. grin
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by JaffyJoe(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2017
Dude there is nothing wrong with you. Although, the girl gave you a nod, it is morally wrong for you for any reason to try anything sexual. Just be patient, help ease her into maturity. We all know sixteen year olds of nowadays are knowledgeable about sex already but nevertheless, let her enjoy her teenage years. If you can wait for say 4-5yrs and your interest is pure, marry her. Age difference ain't a biggie. So many examples abound out there.
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Empiree: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2017
khiaa:

It's only 9:40 pm here but I suggest you take your own advice and go to bed, maybe the rest will rejuvenate your obviously dead brain cells. grin
chai, see this woman oooo. Na me u dey talk to like this. Isoke
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by khiaa(f): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2017
Empiree:
chai, see this woman oooo. Na me u dey talk to like this. Isoke

Good night grin
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Empiree: 11:22am On Sep 13, 2017
khiaa:

Good night grin
u no dey sleep ni?. I just woke up
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by khiaa(f): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2017
Empiree:
u no dey sleep ni?. I just woke up

Yeah different time zones so I'll change it to Good morning to you but Good night from me. I enjoyed the debate. Have a nice day.
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Alezy(m): 6:01am On Sep 14, 2017
khiaa:

Yeah different time zones so I'll change it to Good morning to you but Good night from me. I enjoyed the debate. Have a nice day.
you didnt get my mail?
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by khiaa(f): 12:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Alezy:
you didnt get my mail?

No I didn't, did you get mine?
It was a birthday wish to you from me.
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by khiaa(f): 1:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Alezy:
you didnt get my mail?

I just found it and replied.
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Alezy(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2017
khiaa:

No I didn't, did you get mine?
It was a birthday wish to you from me.
yea i did, and am happy u did
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Alezy(m): 9:34am On Sep 15, 2017
elantraceey:
The age difference is not a problem but I'll advice you to quit dating her for now instead be like a guide for her and be a good friend , be someone she can discuss anything with but don't abuse her for any reason , when she has come of age , like 20-22 you can then take the next step. She's just to timid right now and knows not what love is about , let not her looks deceive you.
your advice is always beautiful. How have you been?
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by elantraceey(f): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Alezy:
your advice is always beautiful. How have you been?

Thanks .....I've been good.....you?
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Alezy(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2017
elantraceey:

Thanks .....I've been good.....you?
been good too. ThankGod. Good to know all is well with you
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by kagari: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2017
AfricanApple:
its not child abuse, you are not crazy and you are not insane so far you steer clear from her pants.

What's the secret behind your monicker. AfricaApple
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Empiree: 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
khiaa:

No I will not leave him alone, you should tell him to get him a woman and to leave that baby alone.
https://www.nairaland.com/4059279/17-year-old-girl-weds-18-year-old-boy
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by khiaa(f): 11:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
Empiree:
https://www.nairaland.com/4059279/17-year-old-girl-weds-18-year-old-boy

What's your point they are the same age. He doesn't look happy at all, I'm sure it's a forced marriage because he knocked her up. sad
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Empiree: 3:07am On Sep 17, 2017
khiaa:

What's your point they are the same age. He doesn't look happy at all, I'm sure it's a forced marriage because he knocked her up. sad
case closed undecided
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by kolawolemonsuru: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
yo its not about the age gap, its about the legal status.

she is still a child (minor)

you guys just go to school to waste your parents money

This is 2023 the 16years old girl is now 21years old .. hope you are happily married to the girl😅😂😂🤣🤣
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
Jokers. I senior my girl with 17 good years
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Dshocker(m): 5:19am On Aug 25, 2023
Jamean:
They both may not be available for relationship at that time... undecided besides the girl may have started having reservations for the age gap. That age gap is much o...

The age gap ain't much at all, after all, a 35yrs old is ok to marry even a 23yrs old.

The only thing i will say is that; She is still young and immature to enter into any form of relationship with him.
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Passionnn: 5:53am On Aug 25, 2023
sirjohnson:
Okay, the 16 year old girl lives on the same street as mine. She is a very pretty girl, looks like a 20 year old. She is very intelligent as well. And I have no ulterior motive; I dont want to sleep with her or mess around with her. She gave me the green light, I got it, I followed it, now we have something going. Can someone tell me I am crazy? BTW, I am 28.
I noticed that this thread has generated tonnes of comments.
Naturally, nothing is wrong here. But the age gap could bring some challenges. Can you guarantee that when you are alone with her you won't take advantage of her sexually? Or not touch her indecently? What if she initiated the move? Can you resist her? Sooner or later someone gets hurt and everything becomes a scandal.
I would advise you consider someone of age, say 18 and above to be on the safe side.
I once dated a young girl of 16. I was 23 then. She told me she would like to study Law. She was in ss3. If not for the grace of God, the bitch almost used me as her case.
Teenagers are dreamers and highly unstable.
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Pauliaette(m): 7:27am On Aug 25, 2023
sirjohnson:

Only 11yrs different, Oga I am in support of Ur relationship but don't messed her up or ruins her future biko.
No be Regina Daniel married her grandad? The age difference is okay, checked out in future u will know the real deal.
Re: What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl by Mogajunior(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
agohmamuda:
This same tin happened to me. As in same age, lives on d same street et all. I relocated for good. Living happily now in cuba. Brother; run.
Cuba. Lol. Nigerians are everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Dear Girls, Never Miss A Boy With This 8 Following Qualities. / Cancelled Wedding In Anambra: Lady Jilted Fiance Over Another Man Living Abroad / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.