Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone (2712 Views)

It Really Sucks When U Liked Him As A Friend But He Doesnt Want To / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / How To Make A Girl Who Doesnt Want To Visit To Visit You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by MrsChima(f): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gingy:
I met this guy at a retreat about 6 years ago. after then. he has sworn his love for me, and even told me how am his wife. the problem is I don't like him, have never liked him. he even said the love he has is enough for us. he keeps calling, texting , insulting, begging and i have tried to block him anyway possible but he still uses strange numbers to call me. please what do i do?

Get another phone. Clingy guys are a headache and they are too overly emotional.
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Gingy: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
i dont like him. plain and simple. he has through this behaviour shown me how much i dont want to be with him.
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by yorubaboiy: 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gingy:
I met this guy at a retreat about 6 years ago. after then. he has sworn his love for me, and even told me how am his wife. the problem is I don't like him, have never liked him. he even said the love he has is enough for us. he keeps calling, texting , insulting, begging and i have tried to block him anyway possible but he still uses strange numbers to call me. please what do i do?
give im a chance.....i tink wink
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by cyprus000: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
amokeme:
you would have been the 1st person I insult on NL but thank God for maturity (on my part) now let me answer you.

What I meant was, what reasonable person with a reasonable job (or any at all) will be asking a lady out for 6year and still counting? And not the other way round. So I'll just assume your fingers were too fast to type that they forgot to carry your thinking faculty along.

Ignored
[size=13pt]
FIRST: your attention means nothing to me,infact.
I can never seek the attention of any gal/woman.
I still rep my homies and only them I care about.

So spare me that crappy bullshiit..(IGNORED).
Say who you be..?

SECONDLY:so asking a gal out,has automatically equat to being jobless.
You gals need to change your warp thinking and review what you consider maturity,cos maturity comes with matured thinking and analysis.
I don't blame you tho,I blame those idiiotss
disgracing guyz for your attention.
giving room for arrogance,uncouthness,disprespect,pest,stereotyping etc..
I will disown my son,if he happens to be the guy in question.
I can't even have such offsprings.

ThIrDLY:don't use that jobless excuse on me,cos it aint working and I don't need an explanation from you.

LASTLY:I don't engage famels,but if you really want to engage me.
Go creat a male moniker and test me.wink
[/size]
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by 2dice(m): 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
FIRST: your attention means nothing to me,infact.
I can never seek the attention of any gal/woman.
I still rep my homies and only them I care about.

So spare me that crappy bullshiit..(IGNORED).
Say who you be..?

SECONDLY:so asking a gal out,has automatically equat to being jobless.
You gals need to change your warp thinking and review what you consider maturity,cos maturity comes with matured thinking and analysis.
I don't blame you tho,I blame those idiiotss
disgracing guyz for your attention.
giving room for arrogance,uncouthness,disprespect,pest,stereotyping etc..
I will disown my son,if he happens to be the guy in question.
I can't even have such offsprings.

ThIrDLY:don't use that jobless excuse on me,cos it aint working and I don't need an explanation from you.

LASTLY:I don't engage famels,but if you really want to engage me.
Go creat a male moniker and test me.wink
[/size]

oga kilode na fight? .....una gEt beef before Ni?
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by cyprus000: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
2dice:
oga kilode na fight? .....una gEt beef before Ni?
[size=13pt]
Lol..gringrincheesycheesy

Baba,the truth be say.
E dey pain/surpris me,when I see all this people they feel funky porsh,wen they mean nothing to person.

If you get small qwata with them,next thing na to rant..."FVCK OFF MY MENTiON or IGNORED".
Lyk say them dey important to my persona or waiting dem consider attention,dey put food for my table.

Everybody na king for em own lane and they get limits to people wey them go yarn such crap.

Cos to me,dem no exist.

I personally don't have prblm with her and she is still a normal person I know.
No hard feelings.
[/size]
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by 2dice(m): 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol..gringrincheesycheesy

Baba,the truth be say.
E dey pain/surpris me,when I see all this people they feel funky porsh,wen they mean nothing to person.

If you get small qwata with them,next thing na to rant..."FVCK OFF MY MENTiON or IGNORED".
Lyk say them dey important to my persona or waiting dem consider attention,dey put food for my table.

Everybody na king for em own lane and they get limits to people wey them go yarn such crap.

Cos to me,dem no exist.

I personally don't have prblm with her and she is still a normal person I know.
No hard feelings.
[/size]

yea ... I got you man ... Oya prettythicksme where you at ... Come serve my oga and oga-madam amokeme ... Two plate of nkwobi ... All bills on Jack BaBa cheesy
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Blankstare(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Op, give him a chance. A trial might convince you, atimes its rough for a man to express his feelings the way u actually like it.
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
2dice:
yea ... I got you man ... Oya prettythicksme where you at ... Come serve my oga and oga-madam amokeme ... Two plate of nkwobi ... All bills on Jack BaBa cheesy
Jack don open boutique for me now,so no peppersoup again cheesy except u want to buy him wears cheesy
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by 2dice(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
Jack don open boutique for me now,so no peppersoup again cheesy except u want to buy him wears cheesy
jack na mumu Sha .... How ee go open boutique for my peppersoup seller ...** mtcheww
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
2dice:
jack na mumu Sha .... How ee go open boutique for my peppersoup seller ...** mtcheww
he said guys too much wey dey eye me cheesy and he no wnt make dem go snatch me from him.
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by snakebeat: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gingy:
i wonder about his job too. 6 years! and he still bothers me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. the send me money part may not work. he may send the money. i dont want to have anything to do with him. how do i make him leave me alone? i want him out of my life right now so bad that even if he had millions to give me i wont want it because its from him. i want him out of my life. help oooo
6 yrs!!!!! shocked

How old is he?
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Gingy:
i dont like him. plain and simple. he has through this behaviour shown me how much i dont want to be with him.

tell us the full story...
i mean, how could he be after you for 6 years..
did you sleep with him?
gave him hope or even dated him?

it doesn't make sense that you've been saying no to a guy for 6years and he is still after you..
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by 2dice(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
prettythicksme:
he said guys too much wey dey eye me cheesy and he no wnt make dem go snatch me from him.
lol what is their ... Be a cheerffull giver... The lord love Dem ...ye shall receive more
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Adaeze003(f): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
English sha hard... smh

@op just ignore the niggur or get a new number... had one of such before now then I lost my phone. I used the opportunity to escape him.

That's if your story is true sef... lipsrsealed
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by xtervaganza(m): 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
icedbeatz:

1. she(and you) should have known that we're not in a "SANE" country where the law is really law. Anything happens here, it's an over rated jungle where few exercises power and impose laws over others.
2. Knowing number one, she would have applied knowledge to it by applying other better ways of ditching a guy that is sick (obsessed ldiot, 6yrs my azz)
3. Since her formula wasn't working but the smart girl keeps using the Same formula for so long knowing its not working?!!! does she seem like a smart person HELL NO, if that's what scientists and innovators have been doing we would still running around nakedd. so she's a kid or maybe a plain stupidd kid.
@op I'm just stating the points
I hate to do it but I just despise stupidityy.
ok sir
Re: Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
Tell him to send you plenty money, he would leave you alone. Works like magic grin
buhahahahahahaha dat is the new trick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do All Men Truly Cheat? / Can I Make Love To Her After Our Traditional Marriage? / Ladies.. Whats Your View About Dating A Short Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.