Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! (14417 Views)

Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by MrsChima(f): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
This fool is still begging!
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by MrCork: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
misssclassy:
I would rather date a 3 legged horse than date you mrcork undecided

^^^^ this one clearly nids holy water on her head! angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by octopusfreaky(f): 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hahan what if possess all your qualities and am skul cer holder..
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by yorubaboiy: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
xynerise:
Every lady is 25 grin
na so we c am ooo....my broda
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by yorubaboiy: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
jashar:

No na toning I dey do. wink grin
lolllllll........abeg no use laff kill me here ooo
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by Omotayor123(f): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrCork:
...Am ready for marriage and Real Romance ...So ladys, if you wish to make your dream come true by becoming the first lady of my yard (4 Bedroom House plus £2800 (cash) Range Rover Spot), please please please..supply the following info without too much Story coz I don’t want no headache angry

Name: smiley
Real age please: angry
Commplexsion: cheesy
Body Type: smiley
Coca cola shape or V Shape: wink
Boobsi Shape: wink
Boobsi size: smiley
Thigh Size: smiley
Thigh Shape: wink
Preety, Not too Preety, OK, or juss OK: angry
Children: None, After 1, After 2, After3 or After 4 +: angry
Can cook or Cant cook: angry
Stay in that Nigeria angry or Move to London Pekam wink

Your answers shall remain connfidential and please please please.....No TIME WASTERS. Cheers!!
angry
OK....I see u meaning dis your business....
Won't you ask for Account number
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by MrCork: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Omotayor123:

OK....I see u meaning dis your business....
Won't you ask for Account number

..SWEEERY..THREAD CLEARLY SAY NO STORY & NO HEADACHE.........JUSS ANSWER THE SIMPLE QUESTIONS GADEMMMIT!!! (no oofeinse) angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by stuff46(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^ this one clearly nids holy water koboko [cain] on her head! angry
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by Omotayor123(f): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrCork:

..SWEEERY..THREAD CLEARLY SAY NO STORY & NO HEADACHE.........JUSS ANSWER THE SIMPLE QUESTIONS GADEMMMIT!!! (no oofeinse) angry
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by kwencypresh(f): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrCork:
...Am ready for marriage and Real Romance ...So ladys, if you wish to make your dream come true by becoming the first lady of my yard (4 Bedroom House plus £2800 (cash) Range Rover Spot), please please please..supply the following info without too much Story coz I don’t want no headache angry

Name: smiley
Real age please: angry
Commplexsion: cheesy
Body Type: smiley
Coca cola shape or V Shape: wink
Boobsi Shape: wink
Boobsi size: smiley
Thigh Size: smiley
Thigh Shape: wink
Preety, Not too Preety, OK, or juss OK: angry
Children: None, After 1, After 2, After3 or After 4 +: angry
Can cook or Cant cook: angry
Stay in that Nigeria angry or Move to London Pekam wink

Your answers shall remain connfidential and please please please.....No TIME WASTERS. Cheers!!
angry
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by Omotayor123(f): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
agarawu23:
my sister must marry Mr Cork and move to pekam in London

name : fleky James
complexion; light skin grin
body type : average not to slim not too fat grin
booob size : 40kg
thigh : 22kg
thigh shape normal grin

she is pretty
two kids
she cooks good
she will like to move to pekam in uk
Any secret behind your frequent FTC dis days
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by agarawu23(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Omotayor123:

Any secret behind your frequent FTC dis days
lol I am available when the thread was opened that's the secret cheesy
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ishilove well done oo, you will not move this thread to dating and meet-up zone because its cool with you abi? But i opened a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with dating, and you wickedly moved it there for your selfish reason. I wonder what seun can do to checkmate the level of injustice carried out daily by people who are supposed to be moderating his forum. Now i'm sure that you know what you know what you're doing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by jashar(f): 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
yorubaboiy:
lolllllll........abeg no use laff kill me here ooo

winkhehehe...
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by MrCork: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
PervyByNature:
Ishilove well done oo, you will not move this thread to dating and meet-up zone because its cool with you abi? But i opened a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with dating, and you wickedly moved it there for your selfish reason. I wonder what seun can do to checkmate the level of injustice carried out daily by people who are supposed to be moderating his forum. Now i'm sure that you know what you know what you're doing.

^^^^ side effect of envy & rejection! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ishilove:

No, but I think MrCork is the man of my dreams tongue cheesy
Shouldnt this thread be in the meet-up section? Or is there any other reason why it should be here?
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by MrCork: 3:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
PervyByNature:

....anyways, brother don't worry...we help u make a case at the United Nations!! (no ofeense) undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrCork:

....anyways, brother don't worry...we help u make a case at the United Nations!! (no ofeense) undecided
Yes an i'm sure you will drive to the summit in your virtual $2800 range rover spot. Bufoon.
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by Brugo(m): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
All these cute ladies really like Mr Cork.

cheesy grin

When he makes his choice, hope she won't roll on the floor.
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by MrCork: 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
jashar:

winkhehehe...

...not sure if that pervy boy knows difference btw datin request & romance req but anyways....sweery.pls apply b4 the closin date (yor dull details)! smiley
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by MrCork: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
PervyByNature:
Yes an i'm sure you will drive to the summit in your virtual $2800 range rover spot. Bufoon.

^^^ male version of mentally unstable missclassy who enjoys cussin M.O.D & derailing threads...ban coming soonest.

Cc ishilove!
smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by cyprus000: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
PervyByNature:
[size=13pt]
Why you dey do BAD bELLE

It is not good for your health bro.

If you get kwata with her,why don't you follow the normal process,to vent your displeasure.
Instead of indirectly attacking your fellow ggg.

Ok now.

What do you want her to do?..move this thread just to please you.
You and I know that,corky is a troll who brings fun here and in no way.
Does he mean all those things he posted.
moving this thread there,will only make that board look unserious,for those who actual want to hook up.(No offeinsse corky)angry

Now you are calling seun to do what?..weap her ass on your behalf for not moving this thread¥
What about the ironony abi na waitin be her name.
Wey they creat similar thread for seun, for this board?
How many times him dun move am.

Stop being a hypocrit,cos you are only complaining bcs your own thread was moved.
If it wasn't moved,you wouldn't have complained.

I been think say you na real self.angry
[/size]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by MrCork: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
kwencypresh:
Hmmmmmmm

...ok sweery..since u ask..did I mention that I drive £28,000(cash) Range Rover Spot wit alloy wills..... Pls fill in yor satistics! smiley
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Why you dey do BAD bELLE

It is not good for your health bro.

If you get kwata with her,why don't you follow the normal process,to vent you displeasure.
Instead of indirectly attacking you fellow ggg.

Ok now.

What do you want her to do?..move this thread just to please you.
You and I know that,corky is a troll who brings fun here and in no way.
Does he mean all those things he posted.
moving this thread there,will only make that board look unserious,for those who actual want to hook up.(No offeinsse corky)angry

Now you are calling seun to do what?..weap her ass on your behalf for not moving this thread¥
What about the ironony abi na waitin be her name.
Wey they creat similar thread for seun, for this board?
How many times him dun move am.

Stop being a hypocrit,cos you are only complaining bcs your own thread was moved.
If it wasn't moved,you wouldn't have complained.

I been think say you na real self.angry
[/size]

I dont wana stoop low as to insulting you, i'll rather advice you read and understand then make research before drawing your conclusion. Judging by your shallow way of reasoning, i dont need your school teacher to tell me how much of a dullard you are.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by MrCork: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Name: Nikky
Real age please: 23 this August, don't forget ma birthday bebe angry
Commplexsion: dark but ah swear m bleaching embarassed
Body Type: slimmo
Coca cola shape or V Shape: is cocacola ah swear
Boobsi Shape: big grin
Boobsi size: big grin
Thigh Size: medium grin
Thigh Shape: medium grin
Preety, Not too Preety, OK, or juss OK: juss ok darling, love is blind embarassed
Children: None
Can cook or Cant cook: can cook
Stay in that Nigeria angry or Move to London Pekam - ah.........wtin go make me stay 4 naija. Pekam tinz! grin angry

..PASS MARK!!.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by MrCork: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
PervyByNature:
I dont wana stoop low as to insulting you, i'll rather advice you read and understand then make research before drawing your conclusion. Judging by your shallow way of reasoning, i dont need your school teacher to tell me how much of a dullard you are.

...thanks...yor highly little opinion has been noted....go bak to bed!! (no ofeense) undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by MrCork: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrsChima:
This fool is still begging!

^^^^ I new this one would try her luck. ..ain't happening..pls fogerrrit! (no ofeense) angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by MrCork: 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
misssclassy:

undecided

...apologies but u stand no shance in hell.....apply next month!! (no ofeense) angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by Enegod(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^ I knew this one would try her luck. ..ain't happening..pls fogerrrit! (no ofeense) angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by cyprus000: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
PervyByNature:
[size=13pt][b]
Hey kid.

FIRST:I don't do internet rants.
That's a thing for cowards lyk you.
I run my show ONE ON ONE.
If you feel you can dare,you can test me on that.

SECONDLY:when I see people say I DON'T WANT TO STOOP LOW,FVCK OFF MY MENTION or IGNORD.
I begin to wonder,if this people actually have real life,cos its only miserable people who have been rejected by the society,use the internet to creat self imprtance,just to massage their already depleted/dead EGO.
Cos cyberspace is the only platform they can do crap and claim crap.
Especially looking at your DP,which I don't normally do.
But I took a pain in the ass,to do so and I was still disappointed as usual.

THIRDLY:if you feel you are intellectually sound and can slay intellectually.
Then hit me up in ABJ,don't worry about the cost of comming.
I will cover that.but if you tink you can play smart by not coming after I must have sent you TP.
Then within two weeks you are has goood has dead

I will take you to a centre,where you will prove that your overflowing I.Q
And engage me in intellectual dual in all aspect of life.
If you win me,I will give you the sum of 2M.
But if I win you.
You will give me 1M,if you can't provide the money.
Then you are has good as a dead man.
Don't worry,we will sign an undertaking bfor we start and you will have witness..

Don't bring that crap that you are busy,cos this is business and if you turn down my request.
That means you are the dullard.

I
[/b][/size]
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by Danhumprey: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
xynerise:

I tire o. Ishilove wey dey among the children wey snap with me on my 3rd birthday celebration grin
Lol.gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them / 50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your girlfriend / My Wife Midnight Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.