Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,056 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! (14404 Views)

Ladies This Could Be You But Your Instagram Page Is Locked- Newly Weded Man.PICS / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
andyanders:

Fine babe.Nothing do you.You are pretty with nice figure.

Thanks andy smiley
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by opedaydydx9(m): 1:23am On Jun 08, 2015
Ons person behind 4 monikers... Eleyi ga
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 08, 2015
Mrcork angry
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by cyprus000: 8:50am On Jun 08, 2015
idu1:
My friend, go and sit down...

You are so much jobless that u don't ve sense again...

What's your problem with the guy

Did u know him before

What's wrong with u

Get out of nairaland u r nuisance....

Idi.ot....
[size=13pt][b]
FIRST:you say I am jobless,what a funny statementgringrin
Yes I am jobless and I seat down and chat all day,while my acct gets heated.
Enough to feed and take care of the bill of your entire existance for decades

SECOND:you say I am a nuisance,what a an epic complement.
I become nuisance to those who attack innocent people and I go extra mile to bring them down.
The world is what it is,bcs of this set of people,just lyk westeren emperialsit.
Trying to shove their supremacy on all and the end result is the instability the world is experiencin,with millions dying on the account of their actions.
Not even talking about the slave trade,which africans had to pass through in their hands.
Isn't it ironcally sick that it is this same black man that is trying to bring down his his fellows.
Just bcs he has monopoly of certain things,his fellows don't have.
Equity is my aim and I go on full.. Scale maintaining this.
Even it means going bloody.
especially wen my mama is insulted

THIRDLY:I don't need to know him physical,to take action against him.
We are what we depict here and actions taking here are are part of us.
we cowardly exibit here.
Bcs some of us aint phyiscally oppurtnd to have a level ground to exibit such triats.

FINALY:I answered you,not bcs you deserv one,cos you commented lyk a rational kid
But for those who would be asking question,why I had to act foreign from my usual self.
[/b][/size]
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by MrCork: 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
misssclassy:
My Cork, my Gosh, you Diiick is way too big & shud be around 21 inches long..,what a Picture, my gosh. Anyways, what would it takes to go on a date wit you and how can we make up so I can become one of your women? I like u & am willin to love u die & I juss wanna love yoou..be nice. Missclassy kiss

...sorry u too old!! (no ooeinse) angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by stormybucci(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2015
I must be a part 2 dis... Oya choose fast, make we knw who d lucky bae go be
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by ggrin(f): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Warris dis undecided
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
MrCork:

...sorry u too old!! (no ooeinse) angry
...butterflies grin wink
...no oofeinse cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by isalegan2: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrsChima:

undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin Just jokes, Iron lady of Nairaland! Isihilove and MrsChima were the only monikers I recognised on this thread. lol. How could I forget this? cheesy shocked tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/913382/friendly-caricatures-nairalanders/3#10591580

cool
Re: Ladies, This Is It... MUST READ!!!! by MrCork: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
geni340:
am d one uve been looking for,, I swear, i hv eVeryThiNg. should i send my number?? hehehhee

angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Caught 20yr-old Girl Having Sex With Husband. Paraded Her NAKED! Photos / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.