Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor (76743 Views)

See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by johnlucky080(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
I love that mind blowing surprise . I look forward to surprising my baby few days from now. NA GOD WIN ooooo
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Enockia(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
lovely

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Biafracom(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Midehi:
and why is she on the floor like that grin grin was she not expecting marriage in her life before?

hugging, kissing or *an acclamation* would have done it not lying on the floor like who is possessed by evil spirit.

nooffense just observation#
Jealousy go kill pple oh

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by misspicy(f): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrDoGood:
Seun will chairman the occasion Airforce1 will be in charge of music. Fp will be our reception hall. Handbag and the likes can take care of the cooking. grin grin
lalastilala will be the MC. Ishilove,bride and bridal train makeup artist. missclassy will be the bride's made. MrsChima,mother of the day. Dharay will be the DJ. the list is endless biko grin
MrDoGood:
Seun will chairman the occasion Airforce1 will be in charge of music. Fp will be our reception hall. Handbag and the likes can take care oking. grin grin
lalastilala will be the MC. Ishilove,bride and bridal train makeup artist. missclassy will be the bride's made. MrsChima,mother of the day. Dharay will be the DJ. the list is endless biko grin
MrDoGood:
Seun will chairman the occasion Airforce1 will be in charge of music. Fp will be our reception hall. Handbag and the likes can take care of the cooking. grin grin
MrDoGood:
Seun will chairman the occasion Airforce1 will be in charge of music. Fp will be our reception hall. Handbag and the likes can take care oking. grin grin
lalastilala will be the MC. Ishilove,bride and bridal train makeup artist. missclassy will be the bride's made. MrsChima,mother of the day. Dharay will be the DJ. the list is endless biko
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Allansmith: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
pastorKosiso:
SO lovely.... God bless your union...
someone reading this is next............................................................................

Amin o
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by tpiadotcom: 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
double0seven:

doubt? did you watched the video?

I can guarantee you that's exactly what happened. it's a gesture of gratitude to God. She went down and laid on the floor, put her hand over, shielding her eyes and mouth.

I know exactly what I'm saying; you don't know

you show gratitude to God for a proposal, by kneeling on the floor (or standing) and raising your hands to God or clasping them in front of you in prayer.

Will you be there when the guy reminds her of her reaction?
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by misspicy(f): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrDoGood:
MrDoGood:
MrDoGood:

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by naturefellow(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sapphire86:
Awwwwwwww so lovely.

See how the girl fall as though she wan manifest.
Marine spirit things grin You've just gotta empathize with her; overwhelming joy.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Are you married? And if you're was it a worthwhile marriage
oh! how blissful it was when me & you got married.

mtcheeeeeew
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by naturefellow(m): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sapphire86:
Awwwwwwww so lovely.

See how the girl fall as though she wan manifest.
Marine spirit things grin You've just gotta empathize with her; overwhelming joy, no be small thing!
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Mamaflex(f): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Wow! So lovely
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Biafracom:
Jealousy go kill pple oh
just as you are gradually dying of jelousy so.

happy dying! grin grin grin
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Sapphire86(f): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
akhis:

Something's are best known in ones mind only.

Ok if I ask u now, wetin she wan manifest.

I don't know oo
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Rockstar2014(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Na wa o why ladies like marriage like this?
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Na Calabar girl cheesy
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by bankyblue(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:

wat will u do with the info

u wont only roll on the floor, because i will be coming with timi dakolo to play live @ ur office and 100% diamond ring. wink
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by huthority01(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
I wonder ooO.......
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by misspicy(f): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
bankyblue:

u wont only roll on the floor, because i will be coming with timi dakolo to play live @ ur office and 100% diamond ring. wink
that might make me jump on the roof .cheesy
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Allansmith: 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Taking a look at the Video...Was obvious she was surprised about the guy coming into the office with a cake in his hand and she turned away still surprised only to turn around and found the guy going on his knees and bringing out the ring..Still surpised and out of amazement,her legs couldn't carry her..So she slipped and laid gently on the floor (Of cos she knows it's a tiled floor)Looking closely at the ladies face immediately she laid on the floor,One would record that she was surprised and did or almost shed tears of joy and even covered her face before a lady came to help her stand up...She was extremely happy as she wasnt expecting it...Might have planned going for vigil that same evening to beg God that a Man should come propose to her as she adds another year...Am happy for her and wish them a happy home afterwards...
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by laserjet: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
That was how my friend proposed to his go not knowing that she is/was an Olosho. grin grin
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by bankyblue(m): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:

that might make me jump on the roof .cheesy

u better don miss it now, oya send the info smiley
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by CHIAAGRO: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:
God let ma day come soonest.....am speechless.
VERY HUMBLE OPINION,MAY GOD BRING YOU JOY FROM THE CORRECT PERSON AT THE CORRECT TIME!

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Allansmith: 3:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rockstar2014:
Na wa o why ladies like marriage like this?

E get person wey dey think straight wey no go like marry?No be inside marriage them born us?
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Allansmith: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
CHIAAGRO:
VERY HUMBLE OPINION,MAY GOD BRING YOU JOY FROM THE CORRECT PERSON AT THE CORRECT TIME!

Amen and me sef o... grin
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by eagleeye2: 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
softnipples:
Who else thinks this isn't a big deal??
For me to quote you twice this afternoon, you need to cured of your hurt.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Allansmith: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
laserjet:
That was how my friend proposed to his go not knowing that she is/was an Olosho. grin grin

#InTerryG'sVoice#...Na person pikin
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by hayorbaami: 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lucasbalo:
[i][/i]Nothing wrong in her rolling on the floor. It's out of joy and the happiness coming from the surprise engagement. You are right that they are both beautiful though.

My first reaction seeing the title and pictures of her on the floor was "you've got to be kidding me, like had she condemned herself to a never-gonna-get-married status" abi why would marriage proposal of someone she's been dating make her roll on the floor.

But when I watched the video, I realised she couldn't stomach the 2 surprises all at once, reason she reacted that way. She was still obviously trying to get into the first birthday surprise and gbam, the 2nd one hit her. Very very romantic and nice. I smiled all through. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

and ur prayer has just been ansd,
I present to you...

"Sweetorgasm" ur future partner till... lipsrsealed
yea dats my togolees friend. no offence
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by buikem2: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is not a good time to say this...

But I've met this lady at same office in Wuse 2. Didn't like how i was spoken to at all.

Maybe na Coz i no fine like this man wey propose to am.

I go jam her again there when my subscription expire.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by nukky77(f): 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rolling on the floor because of marriage proposal! Ladies be wise. goodluck ahead.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:
God let ma day come soonest.....am speechless.

grin grin grin grin

mama, your day no go come,

I remember when you dey follow politicians up and down,

dey form big girl,

I was there

grin grin grin

heguaguahigu grin grin
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by misspicy(f): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
CHIAAGRO:
amen...better person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.