Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian (36227 Views)

FG Converts Badeh’s Property To Office - The Punch / Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ohammadike:
lgnore those buharist we all know lie mohammed gets organsm whenever boko haram because it is an oppournity to demonise and insult the past government

Now they are in they should prepare to get the full dose of what they dished out afterall what is good for okeke is good for okafor

That is correct.

3 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by dozymars(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Why is it so difficult to find out who the sponsors are ?
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by scachy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:
Boko Haram has scored 82 goals on 6 attempts

Buhari is yet to an attempt let alone to score. grin

Using football terms grin grin
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by softnipples(f): 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
DatsAll1mSayin:
Ezenwammadu
softnipples
Myself2
BlackTechnology

grin grin
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by OgeniBravo: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nigerians the enemies of Nigeria. Too many low live Nigerians obviously want this government to fail.
God bless PMB
God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
Where is lie Muhammad

let him come and run his mouth
They thought running government is same as running mouth.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by koife(m): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
geekybabe:
seriously the number of disasters that has happened in 1 wk is crazy. asides bona haram, the number of petrol tankers that have killed people in different parts of Nigeria in one wk is weird.
In Onitsha,In Akure, At Iyana Ipaja petrol tankers are crashing into public places and killing people. All in 1 week of inauguration.

quite weird.
and worrisome.
Pls add 13 deaths from that of onod tanker ramping into market!

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by free13: 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Change ooo.........

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by kernel504(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
toyetade:
Very soon this so called NAIRALAND Website will be closed down for allowing all these haters freetime on its website.Buhari won election by majority vote. He is our next president for the next 4 years or more. He has been there only 5 days and you are publishing this kind of article..when have people not been killed in Nigeria.
What goes around,comes around... I don't like Uncle Joe, but then he was humiliated by the APCs, now is there turn to enjoy humiliation in governance.

4 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Plus10(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
I thought we had a President.. I was wrong!

4 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by loudspeaker247: 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Make una allow this man concentrate nau! He has only spent a few hours in office!
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by kernel504(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
DirtyYorubaGirl:
Please.
How do i remove my vote ??
I regret voting for Buhari
Regret what ? This is Uhuru.
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by mtchris(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nawa o... Changing from bad to worst

5 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by shammah1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
And yet the APC government have said nothing about it
BackDatAssUp:
If you add up the number of people killed and properties destroyed by Fulani herdsmen in the middle belt who have since upped their silent genocide since Buhari was sworn in, we will arrive at no less than a combined total of 1000.

Change!

5 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
The fp is damn hilarious without Buhari apologist showing their face to defend their oga at the top

6 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by anwo247: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
barcanista:
Timeline of BH Attacks From May 29 till Date
-Friday, May 29, 2015: Boko Haram Rocket kills 7 in Maiduguri(Premium Times)

-Saturday, May 30, 2015: 26 Killed, 30 injured in Boko Haram suicide attack in Maiduguri Mosque(CNN)

-Tuesday, June 2, 2015: Over 50 killed in Maiduguri Market to BH Bomb Blast (Reuters)

-Wednesday, June 3, 2015: Bomb -planted in Maiduguri Commercial Area kill many (PremiumTimes)

-Thursday, June 4 2015: Suicide Attack at Military Check point, Maiduguri (Premium Times)

-Thursday, June 4 2015: Over 31 -killed in Adamawa state to Boko Haram Attack

Total Number of Death:±100

And Buhari is yet to kill one!

I'm still laughing in Otuoke grin

5 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Plus10(m): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
loudspeaker247:
Make una allow this man concentrate nau! He has only spent a few hours in office!
these your so called few hours had claimed more than 100 lives..we should still wait for him to spend more hours before he will do the needful

6 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by OboloMAN: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
denkyw:
seriously buhari is too dull and slow to act, and to think he is even a retired general makes me wonder more.

Idiagbon was working the miracles back then, Now the brainless General waiting for Osibanjo to perform prayer sessions.

@Op what about all the various death toll round the country since may 29.

Onitsha Tanker,
Ondo,
Port Harcourt,
UNN students,
Jos,
Lagos hoodlums,
E.t.C ...E.T.C ...

(B) uhari is just (B) adluck.

5 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by OboloMAN: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
denkyw:
seriously buhari is too dull and slow to act, and to think he is even a retired general makes me wonder more.

Idiagbon was working the miracles back then, Now the brainless General waiting for Osibanjo to perform prayer sessions.

@Op what about all the various death toll round the country since may 29.

Onitsha Tanker,
Ondo,
Port Harcourt,
UNN students,
Jos,
Lagos hoodlums,
E.t.C ...E.T.C ...

(B) uhari is just (B) adluck.

4 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
things will get better. 13,000 people died b4 Jonathan could say jack.
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by EastLebanon(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
I wonder how nigerians expect a man supporting the actions of boko haram when he was yet to be a president to fight against them now that he is president

4 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by huthority01(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
You won't find a cheaper price by going direct to the insurer.......... I hope FANS and SUPPORTERS of #Babaonechance get what i mean...
Your man is confused..... grin grin grin.......

3 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Firefire(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
If you add up the number of people killed and properties destroyed by Fulani herdsmen in the middle belt who have since upped their silent genocide since Buhari was sworn in, we will arrive at no less than a combined total of 1000.

Change!

cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by huthority01(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
You won't find a cheaper price by going direct to the insurer....I hope FANS and SUPPORTERS of #Babaonechance get what i mean...
Your man is confused..... grin grin grin.......

2 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by sulmeza(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nigeria's probably d hardest country to govern.......buhari didn't see all dis comin im sure..

all dis bashing in onli a week.....na wao
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by anonimi: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
#WhereIsTheChange

Have you seen it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
denkyw:

I just de laugh
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by huthority01(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
#WhereIsTheChange you ask......... #BK killing can also be the #change na

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by kernel504(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
BabaO2:
What a junk analysis and journalism to ascribe a week happenings to Buhari that has not even enters his office. The uncivilized way Jonathan handled the transition period is obviously creating dangerous gap in the country. He arrogated all authority and power to himself till the last day as if his life depended on it.
You better wake up to reality and leave Joe out of Buhari's incompetency.
How can a newly elected government without appointing ministers, jump out on foreign trip while the home front is burning (Clueless- Magnified).

8 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by seankay(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Instead of Nigerians Irrespective of their Political affiliation shud join hands together and fight this social menace; Boko Haram, they are rejoicing over the cruel death news of their compatriots just to score political points

Shame on y'all
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Goahead(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
seankay:
Instead of Nigerians Irrespective of their Political affiliation shud join hands together and fight this social menace; Boko Haram, they are rejoicing over the cruel death news of their compatriots.

Shame on y'all
shut the f!ck up.

8 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Firefire(m): 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Why is the clueless GEJ still bombing the North

egift, cleverly, why is the dunce deleted president this clueless ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akeredolu's Dad With Fayose's Dad In 1960 (Throwback Photo) / Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) / Fayose Appoints 72-yr Old Carpenter and illiterate As Council Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.