Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian (36225 Views)

FG Converts Badeh’s Property To Office - The Punch / Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by softnipples(f): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Who else thinks this buhari's regime is ONE CHANCE??

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by umarc19: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Their time don knack ne kawai.., they would still die if it was in GEJ's tenure.

undecided
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by niceguy7(m): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ws there no bh attacks b4 he came in?
He needs time to tackle this.....all this over sabi newspaper sef undecided
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Vivalavida99(f): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

It's a nomadic thing.

This guy is unravelling faster than I thought he would!

2 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
what is it with this boko boys,are dey tired of killing innocent ones? boko boys ur time will soon end now dat babaisthere!!stewpid fellows
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by agabaI23(m): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
atlwireles:
There is a difference between campaign and governance. Who are they going to blame now
GEJ is killing them from Otuoke
RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
donsmall94:
And the bashing continues, haterz will talk but at the end We Shall Overcome. God Bless Nigeria. smiley

BackDatAssUp:
Dear fellow forumites and forum rats,
I come to you on behalf of the good hardworking but not so smart civil servants of the state of osun under aregberascal who for 7 maths and counting have not received their monthly emoluments owing to GEJ and Ngozi carting away Osun people's $20bn from the NNPC account.

Things are very hard in Osun and as I write this urgent appeal most homes go to sleep without their regular amala ati ewedu.

But with a minimum of 200 naira a month you can make a difference.

We are also considering opening a food bank where you can drop off any expired tin foods or food products without nafdac approval.

Also, with just 5000 naira a month you can adopt an Osun state civil servants.

So let's make a difference, we are the world bla bla bla

For further enquiries on how you can make donations pls PM me.

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Na wa o. Human being just de die anyhow. RIP to the dead
Sunnybobo3:

Please update your record. Casualty in Adamawa has so far been confirmed to be 31.
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by mrmetoo1: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
If we're being genuine and realistic, I really don't think there's anything the Buhari government could have done to prevent these attacks.

My problem however still is, I don't think we the citizens are still being carried along. We just got rid of a condemner-in-chief because we wanted an action man. What I'd expected so far is constant press releases with what they've done and the immediate next line of action. This gives the citizens some kind of assurance that the government is working. One of Buhari's first appointments were media men, one would have thought this meant communication with us was important.

I've always believed in fighting Boko Haram not only with fire power but also intelligence. Intelligence is not until we have CIA or FBI, all that needs to happen is education. Public service announcements telling the citizens what to look out for and who to contact. This could have started immediately especially through the spox. This again should start from the media ppl for now but should grow into a huge media campaign to create awareness.

I'm really not that silly, childish or unrealistic to think any problem really could have been solved in this first week but I kinda expected to know a little bit more on the direction they're taking especially with this insecurity because Boko Haram sure isn't waiting for them to "settle" down.

6 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Very soon this so called NAIRALAND Website will be closed down for allowing all these haters freetime on its website.Buhari won election by majority vote. He is our next president for the next 4 years or more. He has been there only 5 days and you are publishing this kind of article..when have people not been killed in Nigeria.
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
It is only 7 days that he has been working.
Ezenwammadu:
Buhariooooooooo
This government has failed

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by DirtyYorubaGirl(f): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
I blame Goodluck Jonathan for the killing.

grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry, he is now in Otuke chilling with Mama Peace.
Buhari should resign asap.

10 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by DirtyYorubaGirl(f): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Buhari.
Please, call your boys to order.

8 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by codedslayer: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
[s]
BlackTechnology:

Baba One Chance is confused

Very soon he will visit Jona whom Yorubas call clueless and drunkard for clues

wink

Education is not wisdom. wink
[/s]

Yeebhoe ediot from the sad beast.
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by SeverusSnape(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
softnipples:
Who else thinks this buhari's regime is ONE CHANCE??
me

7 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by DirtyYorubaGirl(f): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Please.
How do i remove my vote ??
I regret voting for Buhari

11 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by ceejay80s(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Descartes:
By elementary mathematics:7days =82 lives, then 365 days will be equal to 4276 lives(approx). Hmmm...
U must definitely dey among the 4276 before this year runs out...Amen

2 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Ournaija: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Reading all these comment Jona will probably be somewhere in Otuoke sipping Kaikai and laughing his ass out. grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Decibel: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
I think Buhari should resign.

9 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by zeburudaya: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Burger01:

^^^
Government of how many weeks? Better relocate to Ethiopiasmiley
Are you forgot too soon that Mumummadu Buhari are promised to wipe off Boko haram in the first week of his tenure? Mgbo, Mgbo, Mgbo. . . undecided

6 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by BabaO2: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
What a junk analysis and journalism to ascribe a week happenings to Buhari that has not even enters his office. The uncivilized way Jonathan handled the transition period is obviously creating dangerous gap in the country. He arrogated all authority and power to himself till the last day as if his life depended on it.
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by zeburudaya: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
DirtyYorubaGirl:
Please.
How do i remove my vote ??
I regret voting for Buhari
It are too late my daughter

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by zeburudaya: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ournaija:
Reading all these comment Jona will probably be somewhere in Otuoke sipping Kaikai and laughing his ass out. grin grin grin
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Burger01(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
zeburudaya:

Are you forgot too soon that Mumummadu Buhari are promised to wipe off Boko haram in the first week of his tenure? Mgbo, Mgbo, Mgbo. . . undecided
You are either joking or high on cheap crack smiley
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by softnipples(f): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
me
Tanchu. Beta person grin

3 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by zeburudaya: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Burger01:

You are either joking or high on cheap crack smiley
What I am told u is the fact but I knows it are too bitter smiley

3 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
before may 29th APC was the attacker

After may 29th PDP is the attacker.

Bottomline

don't attack a president self image, you can attack his policy, but not his person. Because a time will come when you will be the defender of your self image.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Sasafrancis: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
some pple think with their anus. the present govt hasnt even spent up to 2weeks they said he has failed. am imagining the generation of youth of nowadayz.
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
toyetade:
Very soon this so called NAIRALAND Website will be closed down for allowing all these haters freetime on its website.Buhari won election by majority vote. He is our next president for the next 4 years or more. He has been there only 5 days and you are publishing this kind of article..when have people not been killed in Nigeria.

Is that the new excuse?

Pray, tell us, under whose government were they killed?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Keegan: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Buhariooooooooo
This government has failed
Brainless!
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Decibel: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Senate should act fast and elect its principal officers so that the senators can commence the impeachment of this heartless leader.

8 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
BabaO2:
What a junk analysis and journalism to ascribe a week happenings to Buhari that has not even enters his office. The uncivilized way Jonathan handled the transition period is obviously creating dangerous gap in the country. He arrogated all authority and power to himself till the last day as if his life depended on it.

you still dey blame GEJ? i thought he was the president until may 29th and he willingly handed over power and returned to otuoke.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW / Akeredolu's Dad With Fayose's Dad In 1960 (Throwback Photo) / Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.