Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian (36226 Views)

FG Converts Badeh’s Property To Office - The Punch / Breaking! Scores Killed In Yola Blast / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
atlwireles:
[/s]

[s]Impostor don't quote me

lolz,, as usual, so won't b bother, am nw 10,000 moniker u av tag imposter, lolz. , just because I fall ur hand 4 1 thread, try harder kid

Sorry 4 Quoting imposter Detector 1 of urhobo land, Omotete me di guor or', u gat no link of urhobo blood in u I swear, BT I hate calling people imposter, if not I 4 call u imposter, BT since this kid say him b urhobo I just 1 agree 4 d now, d urhobo u re always shouting every time on NL am half urhobo, and u ain't part of d urhobos, care to know " Meh okhwo isobo" half iskeri half urhobo. so believe me u gat no blood of urhobo in u, ask ur mom well, maybe she knows d truth..

EDIOT,

Asapppp
God bless Nigeria
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by atlwireles: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
[s][s][s]
Goodboiyy:

lolz,, as usual, so won't b bother, am nw 10,000 moniker u av tag imposter, lolz. , just because I fall ur hand 4 1 thread, try harder kid

Sorry 4 Quoting imposter Detector 1 of urhobo land, Omotete me di guor or', u gat no link of urhobo blood in u I swear, BT I hate calling people imposter, if not I 4 call u imposter, BT since this kid say him b urhobo I just 1 agree 4 d now, d urhobo u re always shouting every time on NL am half urhobo, and u ain't part of d urhobos, care to know " Meh okhwo isobo" half iskeri half urhobo. so believe me u gat no blood of urhobo in u, ask ur mom well, maybe she knows d truth..

EDIOT,

Asapppp
God bless Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by nd07(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=BackDatAssUp post=34457659][/quote]

u & ur Osun people r all born cowards & ignorant 4 not holding ur governor responsible 4 ur woes. when ur governor was doing owambe with ur state allocation did he tell u that Okonjo Iweala carted away with Osun 20bn? what of other SE & SS states are they owed salaries? blame ur governor who played politics with ur money 2 rubbish Jonathan's government & showed u people reasons not 2 vote 4 him. now who is suffering it? keep blaming GEJ. i tot boko haram would be a 4goten issue as soon GEJ leaves. now who is 2 b blamed?

3 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Rexyl(m): 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrT2011:

Bro u don't need their deceptive investigation to figureout the mission of the jihadist.
Just go back on this thread alone and read the pasted comments of El Rufai and you'll have a hint of what is going on in this damninable country.
Many Nigerians have short memory. Imagine they have forgotten this earlier warning.

El rufai comments make me wonder how he managed to be elected as a governor... He was well known for bias, sentiments and reckless comments on sensitive issues before the last general elections.

4 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by mrmetoo1: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
shaqhead:

My boss u get time they try put sense into that fella...hmm...mo elbow to ur grease grin grin cool...I hail!

Are you saying putting sense in this person is basically the same thing as pouring water into a basket?
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by niceguy7(m): 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
donnypool:

Omo if APC had joined hands with PDP during the last administration against boko haram, we wouldnt be reading comments like this; but instead they called the government weak, clueless etc. now APC is in power, what do you expect PDP to do? wait tiil after two years?

I can swear you knew this was coming.
For crying out loud its jst 4days in office......
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by shaqhead: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Are you saying putting sense in this person is basically the same thing as pouring water into a basket?
Hahahhaha boss..more like pouring basket into water if u get my drift grin
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Popemax(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Vivalavida99:
The Lincoln of Daura due to unpreparedness, is still strategising. When he comes back, he will visit Europe and when he returns from Europe, he will take another one week to set up his work team. This is how you know people who have planned to fail. There is no rocket science in setting up a cabinet and hitting the road immediately. Perhaps, he needs to consult more from his European and Arab counterparts.
he thinks to be there is beans....he ain't seen nothing yet...BaBa one chance

3 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by mrmetoo1: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
shaqhead:
Hahahhaha boss..more like pouring basket into water if u get my drift grin

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Total nutjob.. I'm getting you my oga

2 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]
lol afraid of knowing d truth ?
lolz, sorry 4 quoting imposter detector,
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by nigerianvenom(m): 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
If you add up the number of people killed and properties destroyed by Fulani herdsmen in the middle belt who have since upped their silent genocide since Buhari was sworn in, we will arrive at no less than a combined total of 1000.

Change!

U maybe right, that's the truth. The evil media will be hiding those ones

2 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by HirstMOG(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
atlwireles:
There is a difference between campaign and governance. Who are they going to blame now

Past administration!!! They are always pointing fingers and not taking responsibility.
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by atlwireles: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
[s]
Goodboiyy:

lol afraid of knowing d truth ?

lolz, sorry 4 quoting imposter detector,
[/s]

You will soon create another moniker, after you delete this one. You are not the first on this forum, I like the torment you people go through, trying so hard to pretend angry angry angry angry The good news, is there're less of you people than before. cool cool cool cool cool

You are a known commodity.
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by ajepako(f): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
zeburudaya:

It are too late my daughter

I dey laugh in Nepalese

1 Like

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Macky2(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Your level stupidity is very hard to decode.
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Macky2(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Very soon this so called NAIRALAND Website will be closed down for allowing all these haters freetime on its website.Buhari won election by majority vote. He is our next president for the next 4 years or more. He has been there only 5 days and you are publishing this kind of article..when have people not been killed in Nigeria.

The level of your stupidity is very hard to decode.
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by xcolanto(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Scores in a week!! And the Nigerian people supposedly have a president??
Where did we go wrong!
Rather than the dura man sorting out his country, he freely engages in trips on private jets and can be seen enjoying the fame, fortune and power that comes with his position without doing anything meaningful on securing lives and properties.
What a brainless dolt to have as number 1 citizen. *spits*

2 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Rexyl(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Macky2:
Very soon this so called NAIRALAND Website will be closed down for allowing all these haters freetime on its website.Buhari won election by majority vote. He is our next president for the next 4 years or more. He has been there only 5 days and you are publishing this kind of article..when have people not been killed in Nigeria.

The level of your stupidity is very hard to decode.

But there have been publications of things that are happening, not just compilation of falsehood. Our leaders just have to take heart, allow freedom of information and learn to do the correct things.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Firefire(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mykevp2p:

Oga Firefire, go remind passingshot that Buhari haven't made any appointment yet... he should start "talking" as he promised or they have another excuse?

Thanks bro.,

A deafening shout-out to Ogbeni PassingShot cheesy

You made this post 9:03am On Jun 03

PassingShot:

Re: Buhari Set To Name Chief Of Staff, SGF, Other Aides Today:

He better do it today before I start my own round of venting!

sad sad

I know the first few weeks may look discouraging given the fact that GEJ's transition committee did not hand over the necessary documents in time BUT surely PMB and his team must not disappoint - I believe.

Today is June 6th more than 72 hours after your comment above, a week / 168 Hours since PMB was sworn-in!

- Can you tell the house the level of your vexation now, in a scale of 0 - 100 ?

- What are your thoughts on this continuous delay, procrastination and rigmarole from the "party in power" APC ?

Thank you for your prompt and honest feedback.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

You will soon create another moniker, after you delete this one. You are not the first on this forum, I like the torment you people go through, trying so hard to pretend angry angry angry angry The good news, is there're less of you people than before. cool cool cool cool cool

You are a known commodity.
.lol... fool... keep deceivin urself,, and I will keep exposing ur stupid activity's on NL if u like vex, who nor knw u, right from wen I was a guest on this forum av been reading ur comments, u just 1 big fool, like av said b4 u don't av any blood of urhobo in u.. u dont think, act as 1. ,,

av been expecting u to call me imposter... ediot
... stay off my mentions
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by atlwireles: 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Goodboiyy:

.lol... fool... keep deceivin urself,, and I will keep exposing ur stupid activity's on NL if u like vex, who nor knw u, right from wen I was a guest on this forum av been reading ur comments, u just 1 big fool, like av said b4 u don't av any blood of urhobo in u.. u dont think, act as 1. ,,

av been expecting u to call me imposter... ediot
... stay off my mentions

I repeat you are a known commodity, oya create a new moniker, this one has failed. This one from May 21st has now run the course. Remember you can also, claim ijaw, Isoko, Ika and probably kwale.

I will enjoy doing the needful to you. Ask your master Olandoowoh.
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by STANPASQUAL(m): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
strongerthaneva:
Mr man go sit down for bar beach and be thanking God for ur life well spent than condemning what u ursef if given chance can't achieve at all.see the scores is 82 now but bet u can never reach the scores of tanoids president jonathan number am telling u confidentially cos I know who God have elected for us..If u want to condemn why not continue calling buhari boko haram now cos that's just the only song in all tanoids voice they gave nothing gud to over..Insha Allahu for God liveth president buhari will conquer all his enemies and prevail over all haters..who God has bless no man can cross...Gift for the wise..

Finally na u mumu pass!!!
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Bambela(m): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
To tell you that you can start war but you may not stop it.Don't start what you can not stop.
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by MrT2011(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rexyl:

El rufai comments make me wonder how he managed to be elected as a governor... He was well known for bias, sentiments and reckless comments on sensitive issues before the last general elections.

Wonder no more, because kaduna had been under the islamic caliphate since its creation. Have u asked what happened to the one and last christian governor it managed to produce after dacades of war on terror.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by SomebodyLovesMe: 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Descartes:
By elementary mathematics:7days =82 lives, then 365 days will be equal to 4276 lives(approx). Hmmm...

Be realistic. Buhari may not build in 6 days what GEJ destroyed over 6 years. The war on terrorism requires strategy, and strategy is not implemented in 6 days.

My advice to you and Tanoids is to sit back and watch how strategy will be used to end bokoharam over time.

You guys have a lot to learn, and learn you shall grin
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by kalohkaloh: 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
The Guardian is obviously peddling falsehood by the above report. Any objective mind knows that the recent Boko attacks are carryover of the mess created by Jonathan and PDP, just like the current fuel scarcity, electricity crisis, battered naira, missing Chibok girls, prevalent poverty, youth unemployment and kidnappings. It will take time to clear this mess, so let no one put the blame on Buhari yet! The Guardian is a shameless news medium! Could Abati, who was previously its editorial chairman, be fueling this falsehood? Time will tell!
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by vivalavida(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
taharqa:
Some of you guys are using BH deaths to score some bizarre political point against the Govt (and invariably the Nation), same thing most of us (sane ones) were vehemently against when same was done during GEJ's time.

I can understand the urge to take on those FOOOLS and Hypocrites in APC, but shouldn't there be some sort of a line??

Mba ooo
No rules of engagement.
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
[size=18pt]What is the difference between these two pics?[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2484235_cgvnnavwcaezfb6_jpegbce23161a6e0d72cf2fa75b2ce820228
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
He is a clueless president. Aren't we talking about certifigate recipient here? angry lipsrsealed
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by strongerthaneva(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
STANPASQUAL:

Finally na u mumu pass!!!
lolzz..mumuism fellow..so u don accept say u be low life fellow..thanks for accepting...
Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by teufelein(f): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
BSF:

I don't get it? Why is there no much publicity about this carnage , but during Jonathan we would have seen serious news on paper and TV about the killings.

you have to put that question to [size=15pt]yorobbers media powerhouse.[/size] the yorobbers control the media...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Killed In Buhari’s First Week In Office: The Guardian by toshmann(m): 7:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
GEJ singing in Martin Luther King's voice. .

"Free at last. . . . . Free at last. . . . . . . . Thank God Almighty, I'm free at last"

grin grin

APC supporters can't believe how Buhari is now "to blame" ( to be help responsible) .

In a true Democracy, the Office of the President isn't Fun

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) / Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki / Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.