Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. (11322 Views)

"This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos / The Ultimate Reason Why United Nations Cant Give Biafrans A Sovereign Biafra. / Biafrans; A Call To Serve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
Delete us from your map and have a safe fight with other regions but steer clear from our land. Leave our oils, leave our lands, leave our prety wives/daughters. Don't desicate our soil with bandits, thieves, business thuggery maggots. I read it somewhere that the ibos are involving us. Are you this weak, are you this poor, are you this few Go and have a safe fight but the south/south doesn't and will never belong to you!!! My peace!

On more than 3 occasions , Asari Dokubo has made this statement """Our Igbo brothers"""

The SS knows that they alone numbering less than 15 million cannot fight over 160 million Nigerians and thus they want us to do it together...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by saintfizzo(m): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
all this lazy yoruba people .....

hahaha
Fool yoruba is south-west not south-south,keep with d topic

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 06, 2015
the only way people will hear your rants is to open radio station like biafra radio .

millions of akwa ibom , ijaw , bakasi , cross rivers rivers , deltas are members of biafra radio contributing money every day .

opening thread after thread is useless no body is paying attention any more ,

so there fore open your own , odua radio propaganda taking south south monikers . .

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
Yet another failed attempt. Why have you drifted away from small delta? You can now judge that you have nothing! You dont even belong to a particular place.... Running hungry basterdddd!
MUMU!
Our oil? Who is OUR?
Tell me your ethnic group or you remain in shame...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Macelliot(m): 11:55am On Jun 06, 2015
saintfizzo:
Fool yoruba is south-west not south-south,keep with d topic
Igbos are in South-south. What's your point?

7 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by disumusa: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2015
winniz:
Yorubas are really going nuts cos of Biafra.
how can a tribe exist without friend, am not a yoruba but ibo need friend, others tribes may not be intact but they still manage them selve in relating.
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by disumusa: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
winniz:
Yorubas are really going nuts cos of Biafra.
how can a tribe exist without friend, am not a yoruba but ibo need friend, others tribes may not be intact but they still manage them selve in relationship.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Eragablessen(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
DaBullIT:

Meant no insult , i just thought you should edit it or people would make jokes out of it

That being said , this secession of a thing is no joke , and it would end very badly , especially if SS within Biafra states claims not to be part of Biafra , it'll be igbos on igbos first and when they run out of adult men to fight the wars , Sw/North will clean the rest up

Just my observation based on possible outcomes
What are you trying to say That the biafrans are claiming delta, delta is a bendel state. Both belongs to edo and delta. See him below me claiming delta. They should fight their war and go to cameroun where their founding fathers are buried! We just want to remain a complete southernans that's all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by dckelvin(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
Yet another failed attempt. Why have you drifted away from small delta? You can now judge that you have nothing! You dont even belong to a particular place.... Running hungry basterdddd!
lols
this yoruba boy.
what can we do for you bloody cowards?
next tym you want to form an imposter,
pls don't go about screaming mofo.

9 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Yoruba either makes thread against 0riginal Biafra 0r are iN Biafra thread
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by ZeroTolerance: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
all this lazy yoruba people .....

hahaha
You guys make sensible Igbos like me ashamed. Stop involving south in this, they don't want to and won't fit. Stop being in denial.

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2015
South West peeps please come and debate at radio biafra .

stop posting this useless biafra thread after thread .

you are wasting your agboro clock time . because you are naive and daft .

your divisive game is over ,start picking your pieces . sophisticated magic broom craft engineers . cheesy

biafra till infinity .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:
the only way people will hear your rants is to open radio station like biafra radio .

millions of akwa ibom , ijaw , bakasi , cross rivers rivers , deltas are members of biafra radio contributing money every day .

opening thread after thread is useless no body is paying attention any more ,

so there fore open your own , odua radio propaganda taking south south monikers . .

What baffles me is that some of them that is against this movement always shout "WE" don't want to belong in your Biafra!! They forgot that it is majority that carries the vote.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
ekenedegreat:
What baffles me is that some of them that is against this movement always shout "WE" don't want to belong in your Biafra!! They forgot that it is majority that carries the vote.

they are losing sleep every seconds knowing fully that biafra is becoming realty in their presence .

watch they will commit mass suicide on the official separation day ,mark my word . cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Eragablessen:
You're a bloody mofo! I'm a southernan and the thick blood flows in me. Y'all are nothing but ibo thiefing group. You think you can give flimsy excuses and claim our oils just like that My guns are ironed!
But you will prefer the Hausa /Fulani and /or the Yorubas to claim it, abi? You can't even hold on to what is yours. The war is over and, by now, you should know which side your bread is buttered.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by BiafranPrince: 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
You're a bloody mofo! I'm a southernan and the thick blood flows in me. Y'all are nothing but ibo thiefing group. You think you can give flimsy excuses and claim our oils just like that My guns are ironed!

Your state please?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
Delete us from your map and have a safe fight with other regions but steer clear from our land. Leave our oils, leave our lands, leave our prety wives/daughters. Don't desicate our soil with bandits, thieves, business thuggery maggots. I read it somewhere that the ibos are involving us. Are you this weak, are you this poor, are you this few Go and have a safe fight but the south/south doesn't and will never belong to you!!! My peace!
we igbos are not forcing the south south to b biafra [color=#006600][quote author=Eragablessen post=34485133]Delete us from your map and have a safe fight with other regions but steer clear from our land. Leave our oils, leave our lands, leave our prety wives/daughters. Don't desicate our soil with bandits, thieves, business thuggery maggots. I read it somewhere that the ibos are involving us. Are you this weak, are you this poor, are you this few Go and have a safe fight but the south/south doesn't and will never

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by IGBOSON2: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
atbu1983:

how much commercial oil does this area you listed have? There is oil almost everywhere in the world. The issue is dat not all are commercial. And even among those that are commercial, some are also so small to make any impact. Compare to d main Niger delta region, d oil in those place you listed is negligible.

^^^If as you say, the oil and gas in Imo and Abia is insignificant, why then doesn't Nigeria hands off it?

Also, do you realise that both Imo and Abia states would have been self-sufficient if they kept all the proceeds from oil and gas exploitation to themselves without having to share it with ungrateful knobheads like you!?

Do you also realise that oil and gas found in commercial quantity in Alaigbo isn't limited only to Imo and Abia states?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Eragablessen(m): 1:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
chuna1985:

On more than 3 occasions , Asari Dokubo has made this statement """Our Igbo brothers"""

The SS knows that they alone numbering less than 15 million cannot fight over 160 million Nigerians and thus they want us to do it together...
Asari Dick is a clueless cow!!! Cant you see that he is an ustaz A banging down hitting head Agitating the militants and fooling his clan. My friend say better things and leave asari the hausa mallam in his hut!!! And besides we ss are not fighting any war.

4 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by 1deadlugard: 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
Asari Dick is a clueless cow!!! Cant you see that he is an ustaz A banging down hitting head Agitating the militants and fooling his clan. My friend say better things and leave asari the hausa mallam in his hut!!! And besides we ss are not fighting any war.

why u dey call my brother useless ? no ijaw man in this struggle will utter dat word .

South West amala eaters we and una no be the same blood we are from eri . i love you asari fight on my brother .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Eragablessen(m): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
1deadlugard:

why u dey call my brother useless ? no ijaw man in this struggle will utter dat word .

South West amala eaters we and una no be the same blood we are from eri . i love you asari fight on my brother .
Daft!!! Watch me and your brother celebrate at your funeral's banquet. You know nothing about politricks......

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by 1deadlugard: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
Daft!!! Watch me and your brother celebrate at your funeral's banquet. You know nothing about politricks......

offe mmanuu maluuu zoo animals

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by NDPVF(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
Eragablessen:
[/s]May i know you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by NDPVF(m): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
Eragablessen:
[/s]Can i know you?.

4 Likes

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Eragablessen(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]May i know you.
An activist. An objecter of greedy war. A bred southernan. A peace lover who believes to defend what is his peacefully!

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by NDPVF(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
size40:
The Igbo's should fight Biafra war and leave south-south out of their agitation. We are not one.
[/s]Who are you,in this zone?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by NDPVF(m): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
Eragablessen:
An activist. An objecter of greedy war. A bred southernan. A peace lover who believes to defend what is his peacefully!
[/s]Quite obvious,you seem not to understand my question.I ask you again,'who' are you in this Southsouth?.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nicepoker(m): 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:

Certified Mumu...
Anambra, Imo, Abia has oil... Anioma has oil...

Take a trip to Omasiagu, Anambra state and see the on-going construction of a Massive refinary by the state govt...

We don't even give a damn about the oils in our own land...

Stop being lazy, don't depend on Oil...

palm oil too na oil. What is stopping them from exploration
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by NDPVF(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
[s]
DaBullIT:
lalalalal grin grin grin grin Humming in Pidgin

Goes without saying that even the War mongers and Biafrans and south south can't even agree to be together as one ? What a shocker !!!

I have always said it was never for the betterment of Nigeria or their citizens , Biafra was built on greed , selfishness and it has always been about oil , funniest part is that the few people who are agitating for this are the puppeteers , the clueless tribesmen who have nothing to gain and will never gain anything are the puppets ,

So if SS is not part of Biafra , how many States want to secede out of Nigeria jare ?
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Bros,everybody is asking what state you are from and ethnicity.... u just dey jump about like earthworm sprinkled with salt.Answer the state of origin and ethnicity question....what's there ? ewu!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nicepoker(m): 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
Macelliot:
We have oils, but We don't believe in Oil...
what do u believe in. Buying and selling right?
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Eragablessen:
may I know ur tribe and state pls?
So that I can ask u few question...

Mr Southernan

Am an Igbo guy from delta

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Sends Lai Mohammed, Danbazau, Two Others To Dapchi / Ensure Nigerians Sleep With Their Eyes Closed, Buhari Tasks Service Chiefs / Bayelsa: Douye Diri, Deputy Sworn-in For A Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.