Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. (11326 Views)

"This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos / The Ultimate Reason Why United Nations Cant Give Biafrans A Sovereign Biafra. / Biafrans; A Call To Serve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Eragablessen(m): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2015
DaBullIT:

Meant no insult , i just thought you should edit it or people would make jokes out of it

That being said , this secession of a thing is no joke , and it would end very badly , especially if SS within Biafra states claims not to be part of Biafra , it'll be igbos on igbos first and when they run out of adult men to fight the wars , Sw/North will clean the rest up

Just my observation based on possible outcomes

The vision is clear. The "Biafrauds" can't stand a chance of peace amongst themselves.. They want to swing us alongside their mediocrity... I'm so pained especially at Asari dokubo's madness. That guy na sure thug...! He's insane and clueless..
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by StewardUde: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Proudly Niger Deltan.

Proudly Rugged.

Proudly tested.

Proudly Anti-East till I die and I make no apologies.

To the OP, I say why waste your energy in saying the easterners should not count us among them? before the easterners would want to steal/fight/conquer/coerce/borrow or talk the South South into joining, they first have to be United Amongst themselves.

Biafra will not and never work for one simple reason. The Ibo's are their own greatest enemies.

The Anambra man sees himself better than an average Wawa(Enugu/Ebonyi)Man, The Imo people see themselves as being the real Ibo, and walk around with an air of superiority complex, the Abia people in the East are not really accorded any respect. The majority block in Abia are the Ngwa's, The Ngwa's are distrusted by other Ibo tribes as being the Cannibals(Legend have it that they eat human flesh)

The Ibo's are not United in anyway, and that is why they are the Virgin bride that everybody and anybody can sleep with for free in Nigeria. Some years ago, I saw in a traffic hold up, an Almanac of Biafra being sold. The Niger Delta was cut into Biafra, and I started laughing alone in my car like a mad man. I laughed because the Niger Delta can only be part of the East on an Almanac and in their dreams.

I am all for the break up of the East from Nigeria, as long as it will make them happy. I have repeatedly asked myself without being biased, what exactly the easterners contribute to the entity called Nigeria, and my answer is Nothing. And I challenge any easterner to answer me if they contribute anything meaning.

The North is the food basket.

The West have the Seaport and the best place to have quality education in Nigeria is still the West.

South South have the Oil and some Seaports.

The East? NOTHING.

I will not insult the East by saying, all ADULTERATED/FAKE/SUB STANDARD anything possible is their contribution/quota to the entity called Nigeria, all I ask is one easterner to tell me what exactly they put into this country.

I will only respect the East only if they Respect themselves and take themselves serious.

You cannot live in DIRTY ONITSHA, or a State without DRINKING WATER like Enugu and say you want to CONTROL the BOUNTIFUL resources of the Niger Delta. The Niger Deltans are smart, educated, very territorial and will go to war with anybody that feel they can just come from nowhere to dip their hands into our Natural Resources.

It is our FATHER'S LAND and we will DIE defending it.

take d East out of Nigeria,take d igbos out of lagos,abj,rivers etc nd c wats left. hence,there refusal to let go of Biafra
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by KevinDein: 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2015
anyone who disagrees with the igbos is Yoruba...lool you lot are giving the Yoruba more credit than they deserve. hhahahaha IBO dey fear Yoruba I swear. them go soon say I be Yoruba too....
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by DaBullIT(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Eragablessen:

The vision is clear. The "Biafrauds" can't stand a chance of peace amongst themselves.. They want to swing us alongside their mediocrity... I'm so pained especially at Asari dokubo's madness. That guy na sure thug...! He's insane and clueless..

upon all the noise making , did he do anything about the 66 people arrested ? No

Did he burn Lagos down after Jonathan Lost No

Fat pile of dung forming important is what Dokubo really is

And i think its dawning on Biafrauds that in order to succeed in secession, there has to be one voice , one purpose and all hands should be on deck , if they can achieve that Nigeria would not protest or hold them back but they cant

And as i have always said , Its about Oyel, greed , and more greed

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by mujahid1339(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
you'll are fighting for nothing,'your' oil and so-called biafra belongs to the Caliphate.
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Eragablessen(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2015
mujahid1339:
you'll are fighting for nothing,'your' oil and so-called biafra belongs to the Caliphate.

look at this aboki, what caliphate are you referring to? Lemme just assume you're talking about oils from kolanut and groundnut where you and the said westerns have been surviving from.
Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by CaptaiinG(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2015
For ur mind, if u are believing Asari dokubo then u are been gullible cos Asari dokubo became a citizen of Benin Republic in 2013,all these u are saying I don't understand cos everyone knows dokubo is selfish, he didn't build anything in South South, all his properties are in Benin Republic, he own a university in Benin Republic, so wen the war comes, he won't loose anything,Lol u thought Asari dokubo is the voice of South South? Keep dreaming bro
chuna1985:

On more than 3 occasions , Asari Dokubo has made this statement """Our Igbo brothers"""

The SS knows that they alone numbering less than 15 million cannot fight over 160 million Nigerians and thus they want us to do it together...

1 Like

Re: We Don't Belong To The Biafrans! A South/south Voices Out. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2015
CaptaiinG:
For ur mind, if u are believing Asari dokubo then u are been gullible cos Asari dokubo became a citizen of Benin Republic in 2013,all these u are saying I don't understand cos everyone knows dokubo is selfish, he didn't build anything in South South, all his properties are in Benin Republic, he own a university in Benin Republic, so wen the war comes, he won't loose anything,Lol u thought Asari dokubo is the voice of South South? Keep dreaming bro

Lmfao, I guess ur a father of propaganda.

We know who our generals r and we know the captains n the soldiers. Don't confuse ur self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maikanti Baru Wins Forbes Oil & Gas Man Of The Year Award / Ganduje Briefs Osinbajo On Kidnapping And Banditry In Kano / Sanwo-Olu Unveils New Power Policy To Meet Lagos Electricity Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.